Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:05 am

***My friend Kayla gave me a site in STL to adopt an english bulldog! I'm so happy I double checked dog scams before making my transaction. Here is what this man sent to me.

Hello and please accept my apologies for getting back to you this late. It was nice reading from you regarding my baby English Bulldog for Rescue. He is still available and needs a good home to rescue him now and for ever. Below are some important information you will need to know about Boss.

Breed: PureBred English Bulldog..
Pet name: Boss
Color/Markings: White.
Potential: Perfect Pet
Temperament & Personality: Perfect temperament and great with kids and other pets.

I am giving Boss away because I relocated to the Littoral Region of Cameroon (00237), for my new job and when I arrived the new area two days ago, I noticed that my working hours are not O.K. for me to continue to keep him with me, I am always very busy at work and have less time to spend with the puppy. SECONDLY, My apartment here does not accept pets and animals so I cannot keep Boss with me as its highly restricted in my apartment. That's, he's always lonely. Boss' transportation fee will cost $250, where he will be delivered to any closest international airport to you. You will then complete the $100 balance at your earliest convenience when you must have received Boss. I want to get Boss a good home as soon as possible because my working schedule is really making things difficult between me and Boss. He will be coming with;

# Health certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate
# Playing toys
# And a puppy kit starter.

Getting a good home for Boss is the most essential thing I have ever wanted for him. So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

Where abouts are you located?
Why do you want Boss?
How soon do you want him?
Do you have any experience in raising English Bulldogs (or pets in general)?
Do you presently have kids and other pets?
Are you morally and financially prepared for Boss?
Who will look after the puppy when you are not around?
A name and contact number Would be appreciated.

I'd really appreciate reading again from you with the answers to the above questions as soon as possible. You may get back for photos of Boss and feel free to ask any questions regarding Boss' rescue.

Thanks and hope to read from you real soon.

The NORRIS

***and....

Hello Brandon and thanks for the speedy response. I am really grateful! Boss is a puppy that deserves the best home ever. He has all papers and will be coming with full registration papers. You will never regret getting Boss for your family, I promise. Thanks for assuring me a good home for this puppy. That has been my biggest ambition.

Boss currently feeding on Purina Puppy Chow or Eukanuba Puppy Food, twice a day. Concerning his needs/playing toys, you should purchase safe chew toys for your puppy. These toys should be almost indestructible, like 'Nylabone' products. Never buy Boss any toy he can swallow or get stuck in his throat. Nylon chew toys are safe and are available at most all pet stores. I will send him with all his playing toys. Boss is still taking his home/potty training and he's doing great with it.

A friend (Danny) gave Boss to us as a gift when we had our new appointment to Cameroon two days before we moved. We got him checked up here immediately we arrived. He's perfect health wise. You can also reach Boss' vet in Cameroon at anytime for more information. His name is Anderson Morgan and his number is +237-226-08-588.

Like mentioned earlier, we recently relocated to the Littoral Region of Cameroon with Boss for my new job appointment, and, its due to the hardship nature of my job that I'm trying to get Boss a new home. I am willing and ready to fly out Boss as soon as you are prepared for him. You know, shipping must be involved for Boss to arrive your airport for pick up. Its very easy and simple. I will just need to do his reservation and get a flight ticket for Boss. So if you think you are prepared for him now, kindly email me your full delivery information as follows. Once i get the information, I will get started with the reservation process and once I confirm payment from you, I will just confirm the reservation immediately and email you the details. There are always delivery agents and pets care experts on plane to water and feed pets. So be rest assured, he will be fine on plane. It will take less than a day for Boss to arrive your location from Cameroon depending on the international airport closest to you.

Required Delivery Information.
Full names?
Home address?
Phone/fax number?
Closest airport?
And if you would want to pick Boss from the airport or have him delivered to your home?

Upon arrival at your nearest airport, a delivery agent will give you a call so they should be somebody at home to welcome Boss OR better still, you can get the puppy at the airport yourself. I will give you all flight information so you know when Boss should be arriving your airport.

For payment plans and method, you will have to make an advance payment of $250 for Boss' flight ticket, then complete $100 when you receive him. Payments will have to be done and confirmed with Western Union or MoneyGram money gram money transfer. I'm not selling Boss to gain some money so I am looking forward to giving him a good home with the lowest affordable fee. My main concern is the home he will be moving into.

Some photos of Boss attached.

Best Wishes

Patrick & Ashley NORRIS

***and...

Thanks so much for the timely response. I really appreciate your concern for Boss and your safety in purchasing BOSS. I can guarantee you will never regret adopting Boss from us. I just want Boss to get the best of homes that's why I'm giving him out for just a transportation cost. He's like a son and I don't think it would be proper selling out a son. Please guarantee me you will take care of BOSS too. He really needs a good home now.

Like mentioned in my first email, our apartment here does not accept live animals, so Boss is currently with a local vet where he'll be well taken care-of and looked upon. I think that's the best place for Boss to be until he finds a new and forever home. You can reach him on +23722608588 (Anderson Morgan). I want him to get a home in the US because I will be returning immediately my contract here is over and would love to visit and check how Boss and his new family is doing. Hope that would not be a problem for you? A very good friend, Danny, gave Boss to us as a gift before we moved. For reference you can talk to him and get more information about Boss and my family (678) 666-0189 (Danny).

Thanks again for giving me your address. I will contact the delivery company with your address and airport for available flights to your area. I will then let you know as soon as I have it. Home delivery for Boss will cost an extra $60 and I think having Boss delivered at your home will be more safer and avoiding all the stress and troubles at the airport trying to pick him up yourself.

For payments, I would prefer you use Western Union as its quite close and convenient for more. Below is my information again for the Western Union money transfer.

Full names: Patrick Norris.
Address: 654 Supperette Av., Suite #27.
Phone: +23794756727.
City: Kribi.
State: Littoral.
Country Zip Code: 00237.
Test Question: Favorite Sports?
Answer: Golf.
Amount: $250 (plus $60, if you want him delivered to your home).

As soon as payment is sent, please get back to me with the 10-digit confirm numbers and full senders names of the money transfer.

Pat. Ash. Norris.

***Thank god, I only gave this man my PO Box number and a pre-paid cellphone number! BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!!! This was on an stl website under pet section.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:07 am

Ok so basically im in communication with this guy from Cameroon that says he is giving his 2 hyacinth macaws because he doesn't have enough money to keep them blah blah blah. Anyway, right now his says he is going to ship them on Monday and want me to pay shipping costs. I'm only still in communication with this guy because i wan't to get as much information about him as possible to help out others from falling for him.

Here are a few pictures that he claims are "His Hyacinth Macaws", i just want to know if anyone knows where this scammer got these pics.

Also this is where he told me to send the money through western union too:

Western Union Information
1 Names Of Receiver..................Gwanulla Nelson Basung
2 Address.................................014 Boulevard de 20 Mai Douala,
3 Zip/Postal Code......................00237
4 Country..................................Cameroon
5 Town......................................Douala
6 Amount..................................1000$
So that is the info you will use to forward the shipping and papers cost just copy the information and take it to any western union store and do the transfer then for the security question(Test and Answer question)
Question.................What is the last word in the Bible?
Answer..........................Amen

I'll be posting the messages later when i fully prove that his a scammer.
hyacinth.hood@yahoo.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:59 pm

I nearly got scammed!!!! I am from Perth Australia and she said there was puppies for sale in Perth, i then replied and said she lived in Adelaide but would send it for free. She seemed very polite and nice and when i asked for a phone number she said she had to sell her phone. Then i asked for more pictures of the puppy but she ignored it but gave me the following information to send half of the payment to-
Names..........NKWAIN NELSON
Address...........!14 Bonaberi Av
City..................Douala
Location............Cameroon
Zipcode...............00237
Test question.......What for?
Test Answer.........Master's project

I then decided to look up the zipcode and found this site!!! Thank god i did not send the money and thank you for this site!!!

Her email is andraekim4real@gmail.com

It is very interesting reading other peoples replies ITS IS EXACTLY THE SAME. She says that she just wants a loving home for her pet etc.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Was looking to buy a dog and found one on-line from a guy on the Isle of Man. Using the email address: larrykingsman1982@gmail.com and phone number 07024029487. Was then contacted by email by Pets Transporters with the following: Thankfully saw the word Cameroon and knew it was a scam.
This Puppy will come with all necessary papers needed,but as the Isle Of Man veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of the Puppy's health status,It was done ,all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that the puppy is free from such diseases that may be infectious or contagious to either Human Beings or other Animals like (Dogs And Cats) etc.So these Puppies are now ready for moving and home delivery.But it should be noted that this processes cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment ( £180) is paid..This pet will come alongside with two of our pet carriers.This payment is to be done to the headquarters in CAMEROON which is responsible for all our financial transactions. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM SERVICES CLOSEST TO YOUR LOCATION USING OUR DIRECTOR'S
ADDRESS BELOW;
NB;
DUE TO SECURITY AND OTHER REASONS TOGETHER WITH RECENT RECESSION IN GLOBAL ECONOMY,WE ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA OUR BANK ACCOUNTS AND CREDIT CARDS ABOVE £1500 FOR SHIPPING AND OTHER CHARGES.ALL PAYMENTS BELOW £1500 ARE MADE DIRECTLY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM. SO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING ONE OF THESE SERVICES AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION IF NEED BE.

THIS IS THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT EITHER VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SERVICES

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAMES------------------------- -------- AYONG MICHEAL

CITY-------------------------- -----------LIMBE

ADDRES.........................................24 MANGA WILLIAM AVENUE

POSTCODE--------------00237
You need a test question before sending money to this account.

TEST QUESTION------------------- WHO?
ANSWER------------------------ -------Gemma
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Names.........Shama Boris (Sandy Borisnova)
Country.......Cameroon
address........145 street 2 avenue Kennedy
city..............Victoria
Province.........South West
Test question...When
answer.............Today
MTCN money transfer code number . copy of the western union receipt.

E-mail: ladycampbell@hotmail.co.uk
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

I really hope "What comes around goes around" because these dirtbags need to get whats coming for them! Praying on those with hearts for animals. WHERES BATMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?

anywho, i just got scammed out of $700 dollars. I wouldnt normally post seeing how this thread is 33+ pages long already but I am here to warn you they are trying new pets. They are now praying on us snake lovers. Using a rare breed of ball python (the piebald) for a rediculious low price.

here is the info i can spare:

Calvin Funwie [calvinfunwie@in.com]

Full Names.............Ndonwie Calvin Funwie

Country...................Cameroon

City..........................Bamenda

Home address............#16block street 5Ndamukong

Postal code................237

Text question should be........To whom?

Answer should be .................Calvin

also used the Bull**** animal transport insurance from a fake company, here is it below:

customer service [Globalpetsflyer@mail2world.com]
they wanted $750 per snake (we got 2, or thought we were getting 2)

sad thing is I wish I had found this site. Didnt realize I was getting scammed until i noticed that a supposibly "Legit" pet transport company had a free email address. Kinda sad but funny so lol @ the lolscammers.

Also, They didnt email me first. They are using every available pet site that either auctions or uses wanted/classified ads.

he got me through reptilesauctions.com

simple solution, BUY AMERICAN OR YOUR HOME COUNTRY ONLY!

hope this helps.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Hey everyone.

I almost got scammed by these same guys. But I went into western union and when they said they couldn't send any money in Canadian funds it through me for a little bit of a loop. I thought that was a little weird and the fact that it was in Cameroon was strange too.

Then I started looking around online about the company and this site popped up.

This is what was in my e-mail from skyline cargo pet movers. This is who they wanted me to send money too.
Might want to look out for this as well.

Name: VALDISS CHANG NYEAPANG

City: Yaounde

amount $50

Zip Code/Area code 00237

ADRESS AIR PORT ROAD 23
NB
WHEN PAYING THIS MONEY YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER, SEE BELOW.

Test Question: WHAT FOR

Answer: FEES
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm

hi all the scams still going i replied to one that claims to have two rottweiler puppies this is the conversation i had.
Hello Dear,
Thanks so much for the mail and interest regarding the puppies we
have ..We have one male and one female puppies now available and they
are 12 weeks old, they have very good temperament with kids and other
pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,they are
health guaranteed and KC registered.....they are up to date on all
their shots and dewormings and they will be coming along side with
their health papers and vet records....... First i wish to let you
know that we are given these puppies out because my mum just died.
She is located in Isle of Man and all of us are there now ...She was
the owner of this cute little babies.. Since she is now late , We can't
keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see them
, we keep thinking of her .So we want to given them out to a lovely
and caring home ,where they can be treated as such and keep us up
dated on monthly progress.These puppies will be coming from Isle of Man.. But if you would be able to come over here for the pick up ,we
shall be very great full, but if you can't come , we can make
arrangements for home delivery service and they will get the puppy
delivered at your doorstep.Below are just some few question we asked..
Where are you located?
Do you have any kids ?
Have you ever own a pet before ?
Why this breed of puppy before?
Why are you interested on this breed?
How soon do you need the puppies over?
Which sex are you interested on?
Sorry for all the question , but we just want to be sure that the
puppies are going to the right home and they will be having all the
love and attention they need .We are given them out for £200 just for
the delivery and that's all If still interested , contact us back
for more details of the puppies and picture. this my contact number 07031826817 pls do give me a call now , Thanks .

i very stupid of me gave details then got pictures of the dog , to be told the dog was coming next day if i made payment this is the address
ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE POST OFFICE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER

NAMES----------------------EBOA RAYHOFFMAN

COUNTRY-------------------CAMEROON ( CMR )

CITY---------------------------DOUALA

POST OR ZIP CODE-------00237

TEST QUESTION-------------------TO WHOM?

ANSWER------------------------------MY BABY.

DO GIVE US A CALL BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT !!!!!!!!!

then i clicked so i asked for more details like bank account and home address this is what i got
Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me ok, and pls am very sorry for the late reply ok, when i get there this morning to register the puppy for it to be home delivered down to your home this morning they aks us to go to the post office and make the payment via moneygram at the post office for the registration of the puppy place ok, and cameroon they said all payment are being directed to their sub head quarter which cameroon ok, so you have nothing to worry about ok, because i trust the company ok, and they are going to deliver your puppy today as soon as payment is been made over to them ok, below are my details ,
21 new road,laxey,
isle of man,
im4 7bd.

of course no such address
so i emailed the courier and this is what i got
DEAR CLIENT,
YOU ARE WELCOME ONCE SMALL TO OUR PETS TRANSPORTATION FAMILY.REGARDING THE PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY,ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS GET A PEN AND COPY DOWN OUR DIRECTOR'S PAYMENT ADDRESS AS BELOW;

ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE POST OFFICE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER

NAMES----------------------EBOA RAYHOFFMAN

COUNTRY-------------------CAMEROON ( CMR )

CITY---------------------------DOUALA

POST OR ZIP CODE-------00237

TEST QUESTION-------------------TO WHOM?

ANSWER------------------------------MY BABY.

DO GIVE US A CALL BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT !!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE AND WHILE THERE,TELL THE CASHIER THERE THAT YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY USING THE MONEY GRAM SERVICE .THEY WILL ISSUE TO YOU A SENDER FORM WHICH YOU WILL FILL THE FORM USING THE PAYMENT ADDRESS YOU COPIED.HAND THE FILLED FORM TO THE CASHIER AND INRETURN THE CASHIER WILL ISSUE TO YOU A PAYMENT RECEIPT TO PROVE THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO RING US IMMEDIATELY FOR CONFIRMATION AND DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY .

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

STAY TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES

MANAGER

CONTACT NUMBER 07023049874

as you can see another mobile number , while iam typing this iam still in contact the other numbers given were
the same man with an american accent try for yourself and ask for a different person each time , they say yes thats me how you doing
is there any point taking this to the police ?????? will they catch them and put them out of business????? tell me what you think as i am still in contact right now with them
dr_smith1985@live.com
this is the guy yous want to type into your search page and you will see his adds
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi everyone!

Same here, I almost got scammed by these same guys.
My wife and I we're interested in receive 2 english bulldog puppies, and we're catched by this scum!

They called me from Cameroon (+237 97324572) and ask a payment by e-mail, from skyline cargo pet movers (the_pet_express@email.com) as you can see (image):

http://torero.no.sapo.pt/imagens/scam.jpg

This is who they wanted me to send money to:

Nomes: AKIENEK LOVETT
código postale: 00237
Endereço: 13 Avenue Maclaire,
País: Cameroon
Valor: €300

They have talking with my wife by e-mail (dfabien25@yahoo.fr), but when they've called from Cameroon and talk to me, i realize this was very strange.

Then I started looking around online about the company and this site popped up.

Hope i can help you guys in the future with this.
Best luck for all of you, and many thanks for you help!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks for this site :) We tried to look for Russian Blue kittens and we have found the ad on gumtree.ie about kittens adoption. We were thrilled that someone is willing to give such cats to adoption but it lighted very dimmm but red light inside my brain ;) Nevertheless, I decided to follow the ad, the cats were supposed to be located in Dublin. Below you can see the history of conversation with the scammer Telma Vicoire:

Hello,
Thanks for the interest in adopting my kittens.
The last kittens left available has the following details:

Sex: 2 male and 2 female
Specie: Russian Blue kittens
Temperament: Inquisitive and very friendly.
Health Problems: n/a
Living Conditions: any
Grooming: Moderate grooming.
Recognition: CFA registered
FIV and FeLV: Negative
DNA, PKD: negative
Trained: well trained,home trained and potty trained.
Health Condition: excellent in health condition,vet
checked,registered and confirmed health guarantee.
Sociability: well socialized with kids and other home pets.

My name is Telma
Where are you located?
Do you have a vet?
have you ever had a pet before?
Does your home favors pet?
Which sex, do you prefer?
Also, i am willing to offer a maximum of two kittens(male and female), to any interested home.

I want you to note that , i am not selling these kittens but offering for adoption. I want the best for the kittens, so looking for a pets loving and caring home.
Please, can you tell me more about yourself?
If interested, hoping to read from you.
Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :)

Thank you for answer!

<removed> We both work at < removed> so our work time is not regulated as such so we will have a lot of time for our pupil. We both come form pet-loving homes (both had cats before - 4 of them actually ;)

We are interested in this particular pedigree because we are looking for a friendly, companionship loving and short furred cat. Sex does not matter too much, we could decide during the visit, if you of course decide in our favor :)

Vet is located in <removed>

We have large garden and there are no dogs in the neighborhood.

If you like I can send you few photos taken in <removed> :)

If you decide we could pay you a visit this bank holiday (Monday) - with new and shiny motorway it will take no time to reach Dublin ;)

Could you please explain all this abbreviations above? I presume that they are feline illnesses but want to be sure ;)

Thats all for now,

Please do not hesitate to contact us!

best regards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
Thanks for the love you have for the male and female Russian Blue kittens.
I am very willing to offer you these male and female kittens left.
-To me pets are like children and hence i can not selling the kittens.
I name the male kittens: Calidor
And the female kittens: Cleo
I am offering Calidor and Cleo as a gift.
I want some one who can devote time to take care of the kittens.
I am located in London (the red light is a little bit brighter now - it was supposed to be located in Dublin :) ) and i will be traveling soon so i truly want a
loving home for Calidor and Cleo.
The present situation is that you are located a little far away from
me but i can send you the kittens via a pets delivery agency and you
pay for the delivery cost.
From my inquires, the delivery cost for London to your home address is
200 EURO for the two kittens to be transported and delivered.
The delivery cost for just for one is 100 EURO.
The kittens will be delivered directly at your home address.
The data, i will need from you are:

Your full names
Your full home address
Your area postal code
Your contact telephone number.

The kittens will be delivered with all vet check certificate,pedigree
papers and all other necessary documents.
You can view kitten's pictures on the attachment.
If all is confirmed, hoping to read from you.
Thanks

Dear Telma,

I'm very pleased to hear that you are willing to give those lovely creatures to us to love and care for :) I'm little surprised that you live in London as the location stated in the ad was Dublin...

As for transportation: We can only pay for it during the collection (in the depot presumably? can you show the transportation company website?). Are the kittens chipped as well? (minuscule electronic marker implanted under skin, it is required by Irish law that all cats and dogs have it). Can they be transported abroad without quarantine? Won't kittens need a pet passport for transportation?

We could take both Calidor and Cleo :)

I look forward to hearing from you again!

Hello,

sorry for the late reply.

With regards to your questions:

We can only pay for it during the collection (in the depot presumably?

I will Inquires this from the pets delivery agency with my lawyer in the morning.

can you show the transportation company website?)
I will send you all details of the pets transportation company once i conclude with my lawyer, since we will go and send both kittens together.

Are the kittens chipped as well?
Yes, They are.

Can they be transported abroad without quarantine?

The agency will tag them on a quarantine free bases, since they are quarantine free for three months.

Won't kittens need a pet passport for transportation?

Yes, they have.

I will send the two kittens tomorrow morning with all documents.
I have already procure the certificate of transfer of ownership, for the two kittens, to your name and the adoption document with my lawyer today. Also my vet doctor have already confirmed that the kittens, are approved for traveling tomorrow.

I will send the two kittens together with some little food reserves and a food menu, so you can start feeding the kittens with, before making any changes.

I will update you with all news necessary once i send the babies tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Soooo everything so perfect! Documents and all :>

Hello(our names),

Thanks for the love, you people have for CALIDOR & CLEO.
I will send the two kittens tomorrow morning.
All has been prepared and my vet doctor has confirmed that the kittens are ready to travel.
The kittens will be delivered at your home address.
Tomorrow morning, once i register the two kittens, i will update you with regards to the exact arrival time.
Thanks
Good night
Telma, Calidor & Cleo

Hello,
i have already registered the two kittens for delivery.
registration number is : STL 11450-55/LT/01.
The agency confirmed that, they will deliver the kittens today.
That they will contact you with regards to the delivery schedule and
payment terms.
please, have they contacted you?
When will the kittens arrive?

Also, you can contact the agency at;
email: petsair_trans_agencia@europe.com
tel: 0044-701-113-4252 -0044- 701-116- 3501

Please, once the kittens arrives, kindly send me some pictures.
i will keep in contact.

At this stage I was half certain it is a scam. Everything was in hurry , the domain of the company email is not the company name, their site is done by a newborn :D and hard to find on the Internet,no contact information about the company can be found!

Dear Telma,

I'm not sure if you have read one of our first emails about payments.

We do not know each other, we have absolutely no contact to you apart the email, and you supposed to be located in Dublin according the advertisement. As the agency you appointed for transportation has a very strange custom of requesting money to be sent to some Cameroonian account, we can only agree for cash or credit card payment. Other options are out of the question. Sorry for this but 200 euro is a lot and we want to be absolutely sure that it is not a scam.

Please contact the agency and ask if such payment is possible.

yours sincerely

No reply whatsoever :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the email I got from this "Pets Transportation Company" :D

DEAR CLIENT,
Since our agency bank account is presently under auditorium and this process will go on for 14 working days, we do accept payment, only via Western Union post office and or Moneygram post office, since we have a unit with this services, at our head quarter and sub-head quarter.

You have to make the payment of the € 200 as soon as possible, so that we can have enough time, to process the flight papers of your Male and Female Russioan Blue kittens and buy the flight tickets for immediate delivery at your home address in IRELAND.

You have to make this payment, via western union post office, using the details, of our director of budget partition and control, who is presently, at our new constructive site in Cameroon.

You have to make the payment immediately.

The details of our director(western union account details), you will need to use in making the payment reads as:

PAYMENT ADDRESS
NAME:.................................AKO ADOLF TANG.
POSTAL CODE:..............00237
STATE:......................DOUALA
CITY:..........................LITTORAL
QUESTION:.................NEW?
ANSWER:...................PEACE
AMOUNT:...................€ 200

Go to any of these nearby western union post offices:

<removed locale identifiers>

Once you arrive at the post office,,
a). Go to the Cashier desk and ask for a wire transfer slip..
b). Fill the transfer slip with your details and that of our director.
c). submit and make the payment.
d). Once the payment is validated, the western union staff will issue you a payment receipt.
e). Check in the receipt and reply with the MTCN(It is the reference number which it is 10 digits) and sender's name..

We wish to deliver you Male and Female Russioan Blue kittens today, so you should make the payment as soon as possible. we demand an urgent respond from you, with the payment done, once you receive this email.

Stay safe and enjoy our services.
we will always be faithful to you our client.

And this stimulated me to look for frauds with this company in name, account or country name :) And that's how I found this site :D

Hope this will help in the future... Do you know how to chase this legally? I mean, is there any way to give their details to (police).

best regards

Please do not post any personal information or identifier details as this is a public post
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.