Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:37 am

I was one of those silly ones who were dragged around and pushed to pay money.:oops: I was so foolish. they know that they need to use people who love animals and they also know that pet lovers would pay if they thing that their new puppy is locked up in cage somewhere on its way from Scotland (in my case).
I was robbed -200 euros for so called delivery, vaccination and food fees...

this person(lets call him robber) was advertising husky puppies on OLX Ireland
this is the ad :
http://dungarvan.olx.ie/siberain-hus...s-iid-59074706

robber said(sending email from gmilto@in.com -GERALDIN MILTO) she is in Scotland and will send puppy by agency and all I need to pay is 200 euros by WESTERN UNION. person rang me saying he is working for " royalpetshippers.page.tl" (I googled the page and it worked!!!) and he gave me instruction how I need to pay for delivery bcs puppy was already booked by seller under URGENT DELIVERY and all needs to be done quickly. his phone number was: 00237 77894912

so silly me thinking there actually is pure puppy waiting in cage I have paid as I was instructed to:

FIRST NAME.....HARRISON
LAST NAME......NDAH
ADDRESS.....DOWN BEACH LIMBE
CITY......LIMBE
COUNTRY.....CAMEROON
QUESTION .....WHO
ANSWER .......SANDRA (i have changed my name)

I was bombarded by phone calls and emails about urgent delivery, they stressed me so much by calling me about 20 times in few hours that I finally went and paid. and they still were not happy.
they told me puppy needs to be insured and vaccinated and I need to pay another 650 euros refundable fees-FAST otherwise puppy will not be delivered! I was shocked! of course I didnt have that money and as I was at work and didnt have time to go to pay another fees I just rang up and said I am not paying that. I dont have money and I am cancelling the whole thing. they said to ring in 20 minutes. I did. they said I can cancell delivery but I will get back only 160 euros. I agreed- happy to get rid of them

the next day everything all around again.email from seller-robber. phone calls from director of "agency" whose royalpetshippers page didnt work at all for change...(directors name meant to be Mr. Oliver Twisner and financial manager Harrison Ndah
puppy meant to be in Glasgow they also confirmed it be mail from: petscontrol glasgowpetscontrol <glasgow.pets.control.delivery@live.com

seller also wrote me many mails to pay it and than if I dont have money (650) for deposit she can help out and pay half if I can promise I would pay back... I said NO of course.
after another stressing emails she wrote that deposit for insurance and vaccination was only error! that it wasnt for my dog!
It was all so strange!
phonecalls, emails, conformations...!all morning!! finally (by lunch time) I was told that puppy is on his way from Glawgow to Belfast. from Belfast (few hours later) they wrote me that puppy is very weak and stressed and they need to vaccinate him. robber-seller Geraldine wrote me mail that she had spoken to them and that we need to pay by western union 75 euros again! 3 injections-each 25 euros! she wrote she has only 25 and I need to pay rest otherwise something very very BAD will happen to dog.
I didnt pay that of course. I just wrote back that I will take care of him and take him to vet when he arrives. but! terror didnt stop! they just were not happy out with 200 euros!they wanted more! they asked again for refundable deposit the third day of all this hassle for some card which i would need to register puppy under my name and they will not deliver him if I dont pay.
I screamed:o on the phone that I am going to report them that I will not pay and I need to see proof they have my puppy.
calm voice on the other side of the line just hang up on me promising that he will send me his web page and all information about agency I would need. but they made mistake. they send me on different web page again this is it:

THIS IS OUR WEB PAGE...................... www.airpets-international.110mb.com
THIS IS OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES............deliv-confirmation.delivery@live.com
THIS IS OUR PHONE NUMBERS................+44 7023057753 - +44 7031838634 - 00237 77894912 - 00237 79710764

THIS IS ALL WE ARE ACCEPTED TO GIVE OUT AND WE JUST WANT TI INFORM YOU THAT IF THE TRANSFER IS NOT MADE TODAY THEN YOU WILL NEED TO PAY ANOTHER MONEY FOR FEEDING TOMORROW BEFORE THE PUPPY GET TO YOU TODAY SO WE ARE STILL WAITING .

I was trying to find on internet anything what would make me feel safe to send money but it was clearly scam. I went to post almost crying. I tried to cancel first transaction but it was too late. the robber has taken money already.
this went on for 4 days! "geraldin" was bombarding me by mails to pay refundable deposit, the"director" rang me to pay it otherwise he will not deliver the dog..but by that time I have had everything reported to gards. I hope they will get him. even chance is too small. I dont know what is police waiting for. they are making great money by this "business" they use same phone numbers and same address for picking up the money so how is it that they are still there hunting foolish honest people?

the end of story was when i was told that puppy is in dublin. I asked for address to collect him even I knew there is not such thing as waiting puppy. they gave me real address for delivery services and I was told that if I want to ring them I need to use same phone number as they rang me from when this emotional rollercoaster started. I googled it instead. it was delivery agency all right but girl on costumer service conformed they dont transport animals...
I was only playing with robber who kept writing from somewhere in cameroon.it was the 4th and the last day when I was dragging more and more emails about puppy and delivery agency address..I thought if I keep his attention I can protect somebody else from being upset and robbed.

please dont be so foolish as I was! there is not such thing as puppy waiting for you. there is only big fat monkey robbing your money!!! :cry:
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:45 am

AdPost is another site to beware of. I already typed this post but I'll keep it short this time. Again, NEVER EVER pay for anything via Western Union to anywhere outside the US or even if you don't know the person, never send the money to them.

FIRST, the thread with mercio@adpost.com:

Hello
Nice to read from you again,as earlier mentioned, the delivery price for a puppy to your
location is $180 while the price for the puppy is $300.
Payment for the puppy will be done upon receiving and signing of the change of ownership documents.
I will be registering the puppy for delivery first thing in the morning, once this is done i will keep you informed.
Thanks
Nuella

--- wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPIES READY FOR SALE
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:43:43 -0500

Ok! That sounds like plan, any chance you can get me the "official" price for shipping the dog so I can pay for it now?

Get me all the details and what I owe/where to pay, and we will process it quickly.

Thanks so much, look forward to your response for the puppy. Any chance we can have a couple more quick photos?

Thanks again!
"Mercy Shone" <mercio@adpost.com>
12/03/2009 04:16 AM

Please respond to
<mercio@adpost.com>
To
cc
Subject
Re: Fw: ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPIES READY FOR SALE
Hello
Nice to read from you,we have just been informed that home delivery at your provided address will cost you $180.
We accept payment for the puppy in cash and the payment will be done at your doorsteps after receiving the puppy and singing of the change of ownership documents.
The method of payment for delivery is determined by the delivery company it self. Please if you are satisfied with the present information then inform us when you need the puppy to be delivered.
Thanks as we hope to hear from you again.
--- wrote:
To: mercio@adpost.com
Cc:
Subject: Fw: ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPIES READY FOR SALE
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:13:43 -0500
Hell Mercy!
*** and I are very interested in the puppy pictured in face akk1.jpg.
How do you typically handle the transactions? Via PayPal or how do you process payments. For shipping, please quote us for the following address:
We would prefer a home delivery rather than picking up from the airport. But if it is cheaper to send to the airport, that will be the route we can go.
Please let us know when we would be able to pay to begin the transaction.
Thank you so much!
----- Forwarded by on 12/02/2009 12:04 PM ----- 12/02/2009 09:28 AM
To
cc
Subject
Fw: Re: ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPIES READY FOR SALE

To:
Subject: Re: ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPIES READY FOR SALE
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 01:38:55 -0800
Hello
Nice to read from you again,two of our black and white puppies are males .we presently don't accept deposits because our stock is limited
shipping to your area will cost between $150 to $200 depending on whether it is home delivery or airport pickup.When ever you are ready for the delivery don't fail to send us the following inforamtion
YOUR NAMES
HOME ADDRESS
ZIP CODE
TELEPHONE NUMBER
CITY.
With this information the puppy will be shipped to you.
Thanks
Nuella
--- wrote:
Subject: Re: ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPIES READY FOR SALE
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:04:29 GMT
Is the black and white one a male? My husband and I are very interested. What would you need to hold it as of right now like as a deposit.
With us being very interested, can you estimate shipping costs to Grand Rapids area zip code 4?
Thanks again! (P.S. Any close up face shots of the male puppies?)
Adpost.com Classifieds
- browse or post ads for free
Click below now!
http://www.adpost.com
--=_alternative 005EA42785257680_=--
Adpost.com Classifieds
Click below now!
Adpost.com Classifieds
Click below now!

SECOND, the "confirmation" note for the shipment:

SENDER`S INFORMATION

Country........................................... .... U.S.A
Names............................................. .......... Shone Nuella Paker
City.............................................. ...........156-11 Aquilar Avenue Apt # 3D Flushing, New York (11367)

N/B we have received confirmation from our International Host Account for wiring the urgent delivery fee of £50 from the sender.

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS

Country.......................U.S.A
Names........................*********
City..................................
Telephone........................land line:
House Address..............
Post Code.......................
Puppy (S) INFORMATION
- Breed ( Pure )
- Alaskan klee kai (Puppy(s))
- SEX (MALE)

This puppy has been registered and all the neccesary documents deposited with us, As a standard procedure the puppy has undergone an other tests to make sure of its health, and that is safe to travel with other pets. The test results show it fit.

PAPERS INCLUDED:
Kennel Club (REGISTERED)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when shipped
Health guarantee

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
Delivery Report>>PENDING
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Micro Chip>>>>>>>>>>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

PAYMENT

Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the U.S.A,Canada and U.K all our U.S based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients rapid payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use our International Accounts for payment which Host is in Cameroon.

METHOD>>>>>>>> WIRE Transfer
REQUIRED>>>>>>Western Union
AMOUNT>>>>>>>> $180

METHODS OF TRANSFER VIA MONEY GRAM
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO USE THE SECOND TRANSFER OPTION TO REDUCE TRANSFER CHARGES

****** FIRST OPTION **** BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL TRANSFER >>>>>>> $80 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )
****** SECOND OPTION **** PERSONAL OR RELATIVE TRANSFER >>>>>>>> $30 ( CHARGE FOR TRANSFER )

P.S Call the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer. We shall guide and direct you on how you are to transfer charges.

ADDRESS TO USE FOR THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER

NAMES-------------------------------Joseph Etta Etta
COUNTRY-----------------------------CAMEROON ( CMR )
CITY-------------------------------------VICTORIA
POST OR ZIP CODE--------------00237

You need a test question before sending money to this account.
TEST QUESTION-------------------WHO?
ANSWER-------------------------------ME
ADDRESS YOU NEED TO YOU IN MAKING THE PAYMENT
2757 44th Street Southwest, Wyoming, MI‎
747 Division Avenue South, Grand Rapids, MI‎

The Puppy is registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via phone or email and confirm payment by giving the reference number, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of the puppy
TEL:US (403) 769-2267
+44(0)7031827945 OR +44(0)7031848842( direct Line)
TEL:+44(0)7031854733 OR +44(0)7031806708(office Line)

CALL ANY OF THOSE NUMBERS, just a busy signal....

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET AIR CARRIERS

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS
U/K. Safe Hands - Safe Journey
We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association
(403) 769-2267
Fax: (403) 769-2867
745 Winding Trail
Lake Ranch, Texas 45765 USA
Email:petexpressconsultant@live.com

THIRD, she tried to convince me that she was legit:

Hello
I hope there is a mistake here, the content of this email should be address to pet express consultant and not to me, I am only a customer to that agency, I own but puppies and not any delivery company whatsoever, so please if you can address your worries to them then that will be good.
Thanks hope you understand my point.
--- wrote:
To: petexpressconsultant@live.com , mercio@adpost.com
Subject: RE: AWAITING PAYMENT AND PENDING DELIVERY OF ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPY CRATE NO B3486/09 TO WILL INGRAHA
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:02:36 -0500

Hello "PetExpress Consultant",

I tried calling your toll free number provided to verify all this information. It rang busy... All numbers...

If you are a legitimate business, you will also know that a wire transfer through Western Union to a Canadian residence would not be best business practice:

1) It does not insure either party
2) It is an inefficient way to transfer money for a business
3) It is unlawful for me to send you a wire transfer and ask for services across international means

If you are a legitimate business, or legitimately have a Klee Kai puppy, send me a picture and another means of sending you funds where we are both insured (PayPal / Credit Card web authorization).

If you can prove those 2 things legitimately, I would be happy to consider your scam once more.

Thanks....

petexpres consultant <petexpressconsultant@live.com>
12/04/2009 09:42 AM
To
cc
Subject
RE: AWAITING PAYMENT AND PENDING DELIVERY OF ALASKAN KLEE KAI PUPPY CRATE NO B3486/09 TO

Dear Client,
We write to inform you about an Alaskan klee kai puppy with crate registration number B3486/09 under our detention awaiting payment confirmation for delivery to your home. Sir/Madam we did send you a detail registration form of the puppy and still await confirmation on whether you have received the registration details or not. Please if you did not see the mail on your inbox then check with your spam folder. After reading the mail send us confirmation of the delivery address or corrections to any mistake found in the address for readjustment.
STAY AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES
Maclarens
Customer service

It seems odd that this lady would tell me that she is legit, and then send me off to some person through an illegitimate company. My response :) :

Well in that case, please take a picture of the puppy that you have with a decent camera and send me a picture right now...
You are dealing with a Fraudulent company that doesn't ship anything, so where's your credibility.
Also, give you true address in "New York" then we can make validation on whether you have puppies or not.
I understand your point, but try to understand mine.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:52 am

Started cause I saw an ad on craigs list for some Puppies to Adopt me being a ebay person not knowing much about Craigs list had some difficulties:

This is how it all went down word to word (I just deleted my information so I don't get anything else just in case haha call me paranoid NOW)... And I was very upset while writing the last emails if you can't tell...

Please beware out there and report things to the FEDS their # is 1-877-382-4357 very informative people they are....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: ME
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 9:21:23 PM
Subject: Chihuahua Puppies

Hi, Thanks for the interest in the babies. They are currently 10 weeks old and all have Adorable Babies Doll Face with Nice Apple Heads, Short Muzzle and Beautiful long coat. Loves to be held and sleep in the arms. Perfect for a lap dog who wants little companion. Looking for a wonderful forever home.Vet checked and Good Healthy. Current Vaccination and De-Worming. Dew Claws have been removed. AKC Registered,Currently at 1.1lbs and will be full grown at 4.2lbs. They are potty trained, not house broken, love to play together, with other house pets and kids. So like i said in the ad, i never bought them but my daughter who passed away in a car accident left them behind with me. I love them so much, and it hurts me giving them out but it is a sacrifice, am grown up and i have much work ahead of me to do. i work as a volunteer and have so much work to do. so i will really miss them but want to give them to a pet loving home because i don't want them to suffer as i can't give them the attention and love they need do to work. So i wish to know if you are willing to take all or just one, and if you are taking one, take a good look at the pictures and let me know but if you can take all three, it will be g rate. i will also need to know if you really have pet experiences because if you do, i will be sure they are going to good homes, but if you cannot, then i will send you a manual with all the information you need to know about them that will keep you very use to them. Then i wish to know if you have a vet doctor or you will still need to get one around you because am so concern about their health and wealth being. So i hope you are not angry with the amount of questions i asked but understand am only trying to get the best for them. Then i hope you mail me too with more information about your family and where you work. I am located in Victoria and wish to know where you are located. Thanks so much, and hope you'll get back soon

The Black one is Gracy the male, and the other two Lilly and Dori are females. So i hope to hear from you as soon as possible to know which one you can take.

(pictures to go along)

--- On Tue, 12/8/09,

Subject: Re: Chihuahua Puppies
To: "Nadine Spindler" <nadine.spindler@yahoo.ca>
Received: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 8:54 AM

Nadine,
First of all I want to let you know how sorry I am for the loss of your daughter... It is always difficult to loose someone who is dear to you. I had lost my mother-in-law of 13 years a year and a half ago on valentines day due to cancer and we miss her greatly. We will pray for you and your family to heal from your loss.

Wow they are all sooo cute, I attached some photos of Chiquita our baby girl (8 months old)... As you can see she is very spoiled and loves other dogs... I am a stay at home mom and fill my time with photography and art in my house and my husband Neil is a electrician, My kids are Austin 13 and Riley 11 who adore chiquita and treat her as one of the members of the family.
I would love to have all three but I don't think we have the room for three more puppies... I am in love with Dori she looks alot like my baby girl Chiquita... Were we live it is cold here and I have made a indoor grass potty for the winter.
For pet experiences I grew up with dogs and horses... We had 6 dogs and 3 horses at one time when we lived on 5 acres in california, we have always had a dog in the house never a small dog (that is why I think I am so attracted to small dogs now...)
In my home now we live in a ranch style home with three bedrooms (hoping to expand next year), we do have a huge backyard which is a quarter of a acre my kids are always outside in the summer. Chiquita has a bathroom all to herself which she is in for short periods(out to dinner) she gets mad and pees on the furniture if we let her roam the house (thats her saying she is mad at me I think) She hardly is every in there and sleeps on a nightstand that our bed is pushed up against and she in the middle of the night climbs under our sheets and sleeps at our feet so we DON'T GET TO MOVE hehehe... I understand if you do not want to break them apart, But at least if Dori came here she would have a big sister too...
Do you live in Victoria Canada? That is a weekend trip, we have family in ...
Sorry if this is a messy email it's 1:00am, My husband is trying to pass a kidney stone and I can't sleep I am a worry wart...
Please keep us in mind as you keep your search going, we would be happy to have her in our home and love her so much they are just to hard not to love even when they eat your new slippers :)...
Thanks, Kristin, Neil, Austin and Riley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 2:09:03 AM

Hi,
Thanks so much for the pictures of your little Chiquita. Am so happy and she is so cute, i am missing her and feel like being with her again once more. I have loved pets all my life and had loved to be with them all my life but you know right now that am traveling, I cannot take them along with me a need to give them out to any one who can take good care of them. I never meant to do this to them but you know am limp and have a bad leg, i don't walk for that and i am only taken around by the companies driver and am going to Asia pretty soon for out station work. So am really very busy and that is just why am giving them out for adoption to any one who can take good care of them. That is one of the most reasons why i have to give out the little babies. I really think you derserve to have her as i have seen the pics of your baby and i think she is in a perfect home. One think i think Dori will bit her hands down is potty because i know she will never potty in the furniture as she is potty trained in a potty bowls or outside. So please you have to promise me she will be in a good home. actually am thinking of shipping her over to you through a pet courier service as i know she will be fine and will be delivered to you right up to your home. so i have talked with the courier service already and they will want me to bring the baby along with the following information for registration which should be:
Your full names
Residential Address:
Nearest Airport
Phone numbers
Zip code
City
As soon as i have all the above information, then i think i il go out right now with the babies to have them shipped to you and i will register and ship them over to you along side with all their toys, Accessories and cloths, then i will send you a manual guide for their behavior may be it shall not be the same as your little chiquita,.
please do get back to me as soon as possible as i wait to hear from you soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I SENT THE INFO REQUESTED FOR.... KNOWING IT WAS PROBLY A BAD MOVE BUT Then I got this and knew*
---------- ---------------- ----------------- -------------------

FLIGHT NOTIFICATION
Tue, December 8, 2009 2:04:36 PMFrom: "air_marocexport@uk2.net" <air_marocexport@uk2.net>Add to Contacts

SWISS AIR PET TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL
P.O. BOX 2214 BRISTOL
Johannesburg: +27768843007
Budapest (Hungary) +36 21 2525867
Douala: +23776246722
Victoria: +1 2063394212
Belfast : +447035928984
+CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT.
Dear Client,

We write to inform you about your chihuahua puppies which have been registered here at our airport to be transported to you through SWISS AIR PET TRAVEL from our airport registered by Nadine Spindler. The puppies have been checked, and all documents approved, so the puppies in accordance with the new laws of transportation have been approved qualified and ready to be shipped to you through our Royal Airlines. In respect of this, you will have the puppies shipped and delivered to your home, we are going to get back to you with the full flight details as soon as every thing has been confirm. So according to the address given to us by the shipper, The puppies will be delivered to you at the following address and will only be receive upon presentation of valid and true copies of attestation of personality. Here is the address of delivery below.
Delivery Address:
My address........
The puppies will be delivered to you at the above address, and if there are any alterations to be made, you have to get back to us as soon as possible because the puppies will be delivered on the address as registered here by the shipper. Also, we wish to inform you that the flight fee for the puppies has not been fully paid as only the registration fees and the cage fee , so you are in place to pay for the rest of the flight fee, and because the flight is not yet active, we are sorry we can not give you the flight number at this time, but as soon as you pay in the flight fee,we are going to give you the flight number and the flight details. So the money should be paid to us through Western Union or Money gram transfer and as soon as we have the money transfer confirmation, we are going to put your puppies on board. so the pending shipping fee is $350.00 USD which should be paid to us as soon as possible so we can put your puppies on board the next flight. The money should be paid to the names below through Western Union or Money Gram or if you have a credit card, you can pay online right away through www.westernunion.com or you can still pay through the phone to the names below.
Receivers names: JIMMY CHARLES
City: Douala
Zip code: 00237
Amount: $350.00 USD
Test Question: Where
Answer: Head Quarters
As soon as you are done with the money transfer, you are requested to get back to us with the money transfer control number(MTCN) and the senders names or if you can get to a scanner, Then we will like that you scan and send us a copy of the money transfer receipt obtained from Western Union or money gram for confirmation so the flight can be activated and as soon as we are able to confirm the above stated transaction, we will activate your flight and give you the tracking number, the flight number and all the details so you will be able to know when exactly the puppies will be delivered to you at your home as well as you can come pick Them up from the airport. So we hope you are going to honor this transaction and deposit the money in times we can proceed with the transportation of your puppies. Thanks for your collaboration and using our airlines services in advance as We hope to hear from you as soon as the money is paid, and promise to bring your puppies to you in good health.
THE MANAGER
JIMMY CHARLES
SWISS AIR PET TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL
P.O. BOX 2214 BRISTOL
Johannesburg: +27768843007
Budapest (Hungary) +36 212525867
Douala: +23776246722
Victoria: +1 2063394212
Belfast : +447035928984
THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING FOR THE SUCCESS OF SWISS INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL AND USING OUR SERVICE

Re: Chihuahua Puppies
Tue, December 8, 2009 2:33:51 PM
To: Nadine Spindler <nadine.spindler@yahoo.ca>

I never agreed to pay any amount for flight, I am sorry but like I had let you know I do not have any money if that was the case I would have just bought some puppies here. I also said I would drive up and get them... I could be there in a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 3:10:05 PM

Hi, am sorry for the misunderstanding but i said iw as in Victoria UK and that is why i waited up to now no matter the time difference so i could do the registration and you talk when its still early your time. So am sorry but you know they are already in their crates, So if you could help out and we try to work out something, then i think they will be shipped out right away i wait to hear from you, Please get back and let me know.

(By the way there is No Victoria UK)

To: "Nadine Spindler" <nadine.spindler@yahoo.ca>
Received: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 11:30 PM

Then you pay for them to be shipped and I will send you money as soon as I get them you have my word... I even researched swiss air and they don't really exsist so I am not sure what is going on here, the swiss air I did contact does not fly into PDX so I don't know how they will get to my house, if they went to seattle then they would cost alot more to be driven down to Vancouver for sure not telling you how much more than $350... I think that if this is a scam it is a awful one to say your daughter died and that I was praying for your loss is the most upsetting to me... This is the holidays and you should have more compasion know wonder you were deleted from Craigslist automatic I had a feeling but thought miracles can happen and there are not really that BAD of people out there... So you prove to me your not that person send the puppies and i will make sure you get your money my kids even said they would send you all of their savings after we got the pups.

Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 4:02:55 PM

Most importantly just to let yo u know that i was not deleted, i posted on Back page and when i started talking with you, i deleted my ad. Am sorry but at this point, i have never felt this insulted not of you talking as such about my late daughter, For God sake if we have any thing, you don't try to insult my late daughter and say i lied about her, i was never expecting this but right away, i understand i have lost every thing in registering them thinking they are going to a good home but if you do not appreciate me for that, Then i will have to take it because its not the first time this hear i am having pains, so am use to having pains and will call it the ways of God since he does not reason like man and i believe he will when he wants to. Maybe i think you where not the right person because you should not have insulted me if you where serious but i was never really expecting this from you. Right at this moment, disappointed and in tears, i wish you all the best Kristin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Chihuahua Puppies
Tue, December 8, 2009 4:24:55 PM
To: Nadine Spindler <nadine.spindler@yahoo.ca>

Funny for you to keep going on with this story when I have for the last hour researched more and more about your scam the swiss air from cameroon scam (http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...ead.php?t=2458) is such a lie and I now know that your deal is with God when you get to the gates hopefully he will have more forgiveness than me and your "late Daughter", cause if it was me meeting you at the gates I would cast you down, good thing I will never have that job. Also for the poor people that you have done this to God has been watching and he will choose. This world will no longer be one day and I am not affraid of that... And I am willing to draw my sword for the lord so maybe you should change your career cause more and more people are getting smarter in this world and we will all stand up togethere. I feel violated that I opened my heart to you, prayed for you and sent you pictures and infomation about my life and Family, I am more of the insulted one here how dare you. You should be appoligizing for your wrongs at this time in life and ask god for forgiveness but he will only forgive if you never do it again and if you do it again my wrongs haunt you, and if you are some terroist that is trying to make money for your "plannings" you will never have virgins I promise you that and you will for sure be rottening in HELL for eternity. I am very educated and am glad i have common sense more than yourself I see... There is no such thing as Victoria UK if you are the truth you could give me a address to google, look at me trying to help you make more lies.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:54 am

I got one here for 2 African Grey Parrots. i saw his posting on birdsnow.com and i have reported it as well. these are the emails if you would like to read

Me:
Quote:
Hey i just saw your ad on birds now about the parrots that you have. i was wondering how much you are selling them for.
Him:
Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for the interest in my parrots, i have a male and a female,
named Sally and Zoey,
I'm sorry for the late response, it's because i was deployed to west of Kameroon for work and i had to take them alongside with me since i had no family member back home who could take very good of them. i want to give out the parrots for adoption because i work with the US military as Chief of Naval Operations and was deployed to Kameroon for a mission that will last for one year, and the nature of my job does not permit me to take very good care of them,since i am always very mobile,so i have decided to give out the parrots to a loving home where they will be spoiled with all their needs and treated with much love .
You can learn more about my mission from the military website at (http://www.navy.mil )
To talk a bit about Zoey and Sally, they are so playful with a very extended vocabulary ,Sally and Zoey are very lovely birds who loves to talk proudly about themselves , their vocabulary consist of sweet bird, feet fat zoey , hello sally, thank you , welcome ,what,cracker, Caesar,shut up and many more in fact ,they are so funny , talk and dance with great personalities and will be the perfect companions to your entire family .
They are eager to learn new tricks and play with kids.they are very cute,vet checked and DNA tested to be a male and a female,Their feathers are exquisite looking feathers and colors , not screamers , of course they do have some loud moments too, but that is normal and to be expected with big birds like Sally and Zoey,
They loves being outside and also love's their showers ,I put them on a ladder in the shower with me and let the warm water run over their feathers..their eyes just say it all, they love it!
they also loves table scraps.Once you earn their trust you can hold them like babies upside down and play with their feet's,they will also love neck rubs or for you
to help scratch the casing off their new feathers.
They are 18months old with good temperament with kids and other household pets.
Well,i will be willing to give out the babies to your home provided you are going to provide them with all the necessary love and attention they deserves in the world.
Get back for more details and their most recent pictures and also tell me a little bit about yourself and your family if you are ready to have this little babies so that i can start making arrangements for their travel because they will be coming to you alongside their papers,a comfortable travel cage including some toys they enjoy playing with soo much.
I want to also guarantee a comfortable and safe delivery of the babies back home since they will be coming along-side all their papers and a HUGE Stainless Steel Cage which i am going to provide.
Thank you so much for your time and looking forward reading from you again.
In God I Do Trust.

Capt George, and Family.

then he went on saying more about his the birds and what they do and how they act and how he cant take care of them

him:
Quote:
Hi ,
thanks very much for the mail and for your faithfulness. I really do appreciate the interest you have in adopting my parrots, I do believe that your home will be the right home for them because I love them so much and it is really hard on me giving them out for adoption,but I have no choice for now as i am very busy with work over here.
I don't have any intentions to take back the birds from you when I return okay ,
all I want from you is to shower them with extreme love and care.
But before we proceed with this, it will be an agreement between the two of us that you will never give out my babies for sale.I have never intended to give them up for sale because it will seem to me as if i am giving out my own biological children for sale , what I need from you as the reward for my babies is to make sure you treat them with great love and affection like your own biological children and note should also be taken that I will not be giving out the birds on a first come first serve basics as i need total guarantee and
commitment before deciding on a new home for my babies.
Parrots have the reputation as being the best talkers in the parrot kingdom. Zoey and Sally has an uncanny ability to mimic speech in a voice that sounds quite human.they also imitate sounds with incredible accuracy, from dripping faucets to construction equipment but be careful about uttering any words you don't want them to learn, since they seems to have a knack for learning just what you don't want them to learn!.
Zoey and Sally are great talkers and they are very good around children and other
household pets.
If you are prepared to respect the above conditions, then get back to me with your full home and street address, name of nearest local airport and your phone numbers so that i can inquire the cost to deliver them to your home and keep you posted okay,
you will only have to cover their transportation cost to your
home since i am not giving them up for sale but rather for adoption.
They will be coming alongside to you with all their legal and health documents and a comfortable travel cage which i am going to deliver them inside.I will equally include some toys which they enjoy playing with and also a hand book which is going to guide you on their likes and dislikes okay,
Below are some recent pictures of the birds. hope you are will love them so much.well, like i told you before, I will be sending Zoey and Sally from Cameroon since i'am stationed here. their documents comprise of vet.documents, adoption papers and dna tested certificate.
Be confident in your adoption with someone you can trust and I shall not leave you
after you get the babies as i really want to help you through any problems and i am always
just a phone call away.00123796228493
Thanks

Capt. George and Family...

then i replied to get him to give me the info so that i could post it here and this is the last email he sent

Quote:
Tony ,
Sorry for keeping you waiting, well i really appreciate the interest you have in giving my babies a good and caring home.i do not intend to get them back from you
when i return from my mission ok. all i want from you is to show them extreme love and care.
I just talked with a Competent Airlines here in Cameroon and they told me that to ship Sally and Zoey directly to your home address is going to cost a total of 235 USD.they also told me that there shall be a direct flight to your location on Monday January 04/2010 in the evening ok.
You don't need to bother about buying a cage as i am going to send them alongside their comfortable travel cage and some of their favorite toys they love to play with , i would have loved to pay for their transportation charges without you refunding back my money but it is rather unfortunate that i just paid my bills over here and i am left with
limited money on me right now and i will only get my pay check at the end of the month.
I will be very grateful if you can please send the 235 USD for their transportation charges to us so that myself and my wife can pick up the money and book for monday's flight first thing tomorrow morning before going to work okay

Here is our address which you can use to send the money.

NAME..............SENDZE GEORGE
COUNTRY...........CAMEROON
CITY.............................. YAOUNDE
ZIP CODE........................... .. ........00237
ADDRESS..................... 231 RUE BASTOS CA

TEST QUESTION...................WHO
ANSWER............................. .. ...........SALLY AND ZOEY

You can send the money using any nearby Western Union Money transfer agency since it is fast and very reliable.please email us with the money transfer control number which is abbreviated (MTCN) and the full names of sender and phone numbers immediately you send the money so that we can pick up the money on time and pay for their delivery charges first thing tomorrow morning ok.you can call or email me in case of anything.i will have to get back to you with the detailed flight details and flight tracking numbers to enable you know when exactly to expect the babies ok.

Stay blessed and looking forward for your reply

Our regards

Capt George and Family.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 am

Hey ah yea i was scamed by this guy who called himself martin scott when his real name is edene mundi!!! He was suppose to sell me this husky puppy for 425 but kept upping the prices untill i had enough and stoped sending them moneya nd had a fit plenty of times!!! i have about 2-3 pages full of emails from this guy and he is working as a team with a bunch of other people!! what really got me thinking was when he said the word "ok" at the end of every sentance!! i couldnt stand it i flippoed on him sooo many words dropping the f bombs and even the harshest words u could possibly think of! i ended up finding out he scammed me for a puppy that cost me in total of 575 dollars even!!
I have recieved and email about a month later saying that they have him in custody and they cought him so on and so on! they had me scan and send them copies of the reciepts etc.. which is did supposibly this is a lawyer named barrister kenny nash i looked up nash law chambers and there was no such thing he sent me a copy of the warrent from lax pd which isnt a police department if u google that its acutall LA CALIFORNIA AIRPORT!
i sent back an email letting them no they told me they attended court today with all my evidence etc... and saying that i have to pay 200 dollars TO THE COURT!!!! This is the LAST email they have sent me which is today 1-8-2010!!
We did file the case between you and Mr Edene Mundi who called himself Martin Scott today the 08 of January 2010 to the Supreme and the first court session for the case was held today, with evidence of emails and scan copy of money transaction you did with Mr Edene Mundi who called himself Martin Scott he was found Guilty for his crime and so the court is demanding $200 from you for them to compile all your documents and sending them to the Bank inorder for your money to be refunded back to you. The court will require this money paid between today and Monday inorder for them to get recover of all money transaction you made and also for the judge to passed judgement on the next court session on the 11 of January 2010.

So you will be paying this money to the Cashier's of the bank Addresses below:

Cashier's Full Names........Andou Nadege

Country...........................Cameroon
City.................................Yaounde
Zip Code..........................00237
Addresse......................... Supreme Court Avenue 2 BLVD.

Test Question...................Assurance
Test Answer.....................Safety

Dear Mrs Lauren when you are to pay this money transfer through Western Union within today and Monday before the next Court session take place which is the final judgement of the Judge to the reimbursement of your money, So as soon as you make the payment do get back to me with the payment details inorder for me to take to the court on Monday for all you money spend and an additional fee of $11,000 which will be deducted from Mr Edene Mundi who called himself Martin Scott Bank Account to your Bank Account.

Thanks for the coporation

Barrister Kenny

Nash.Law Chambers
Criminal Procedure.

He said the email is codded with 00237.. who in gods name would code an email with there ZIP CODE!!!! WHO THE HELL DUS THAT lol!!!
anyways i sent back another email to this kenny nash guy saying i am NOT giving any banking information to anyone and my bank isnt ganna either!! to be honest icalled my police department in my local area and they told me 1 court doesnt do that 200 dollar thing and they never even heard of it!! 2. no such thing is nash law chambers!! i have googled so much information up!! its not even funny! Once i get ahold of maryland or cameroons PD there will be hell going down and its ganna be tough but iwill do what i have to do to get my money back!!!!! i may live in the USA but its on!! bring it boys!! haha I reported the website this guy was on and they kicked him off!! he had an 11 digit phone number which was fake and didnt even exsist and has like 4 different emails address
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:02 am

My girlfriend and i were looking for cheap teacup yorkies so i found this website http://www.adpost.com/us/pets/81411/ When i emailed the lady she told me that she traveled all over the world and that she was currently in Cameroon, so she couldn't keep the dogs that is detremetal to the puppies health. I told her that i would adopt it and she said all i needed to do was send pictures of the puppy every month so she can see how its doing. I told her that was ok and then she said that i had to send 60$ for the plane ticket so i sent her it and then when i came home and read my email she told me that i had to send 700$ for the insurance and a new crate for the puppy. That's when my girlfriend started to get suspicious and we looked around and found all these scams.

Melissa Thanks to me
show details Jan 8 (2 days ago)

Hello Dear
Thanks for the information.I will use the information for the flight registration at the airport.You will there fore copy down my address and information and locate the closet Western Union Store and send the $60.00 for Kelly's flight Ticket to John Wayne Airport.
Names.........Melissa Thanks
House Address 412 Ave Akwa Douala
State.......Douala
Zip Code........00237
You will have to make up the Test Answer which you will give to me with the MTCN when you send the Money.The Test Question should be What is your Maiden Name???
As soon as you send the $60.00 i will take Kelly to the airport and put her on the available flight to your location.I will give you the flight details and number once i have paid for that.You know Kelly will be coming with some Items so i will make a list and the airport delivery agents will Notify you about it so please make sure you take good care of my puppy and make sure you also send me updates.Get back to me once you have sent the money.
Talk Again.

Melissa Thanks to me
show details 11:15 AM (15 hours ago)

i will be paying for the crate because i do not have enough money to pay for the insurance so please pay the insurance to them and i will pay them the crate.Your insurance money will still be refunded back to you at the end of the flight anyway so you dont have nothing to loose.I am on my way to the airport now to pay for the crate so what you will be sending to them now is $680 okay.i hope you will take very good care of Kelly and buy her toys[/B]

Her name is Melissa Thanks and her email is melissathanks37@yahoo.com.

watch out!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:03 am

lol i cant even think how stupid i was by believing some person that it was giving out its pythons for free and that i only had to pay for shippin for 2 albino and 2 piebalds it was goin to be 500 but i defenetly did not want to send all that money to someone i do not know. so i just did a lil research and lucky me found this site. and i also sent him emails from another emails of mine and got the same poop he gave me the first time.

here is his information

Names................Jato Gerald Kom

Country......................Cameroon

City.............................Douala

State..........................Littoral

Zip Code.....................00237

Address......................St Hellan Akwa,Dla

Phone Number.............+23774846317

Test Question....................Amount?

Answer...........................500$

i just think its funny that we really fall for this people, and they also say ok too much
THANK YOU FRAUDWATCHERS!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:04 am

Yes we almost got scammed just yesterday, but my husband searched and came across this site.

This is the emails that we got :

Okay.My husband will be doing the shipping ok so send the money using the address below
names.......................Tabe Lawrence
Address ..................21 commercial street
Bank......................Western union
City........................Littoral
State......................Douala
Zip code...........................00237
test question......................Who is Jesus christ
test answer........................Son of God
As soon as you are done with the money trafer just get back to me with the MTCN number and the nearest senders first and second names so that i can proceed with shipping ok.waiting

--------------------

Hi there,
Thanks for the mail and the interest to re home my puppy.She is still
available and
ready to go.Spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots,vaccines and
vet records updated. In placing my puppy out for adoption,I am looking for
reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer her
tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.I am not giving her out
for sale.She is up for adoption.This adorable,cute and gorgeous puppy is 13
weeks 4days old and would be the perfect match for you.She will be the best
playmate you've ever dream t of.With her great personality and good
temperaments with kids and other pets,she would be the one to steal your
heart.She would be coming along with her vet records,and all her AKC
registration papers attached to her package with lots of play toys.You have
nothing to worry about because i will also enclose her hand book and feeding
menu to her package ok.Promise me that you would shower her with lots of TLC
..And i would never like that my baby should end up in a shelter or
rescue,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get her,please .If you
have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully
.I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

1)Have you a puppy before?Which Breed?
2)Do you promise sending me up dated photos monthly
3)Will you be able to spoil the baby(s) with much love and care?
4)Do people at your environ cherish dogs?
5)Are you adopting the baby(s) for pet or commercial reasons?
6)Where are you located??
7)How many puppies do you want to adopt,and which of them?I am quite

I was transferred to Boucher Retail Park, 61 Boucher Crescent, Belfast, BT12 6HU? and my one and only sister that was taking care of the puppies died last week( her name was Susan moly ) this puppies have been very lonely at
home,since i go to work and only comes in the evening, I do work
with the timber exploitation team and we do move from one States
to another I am presently in Belfast and now we can arrange for them to be
delivery if you are far,since i am desperate in getting them re homed,so get
back to me with the answers since that will make me consider your interest.

Hope to read from you so soon

---------------------

Hello thanks for all the information i am going to take the puppies to the Ministry of live stock so that the change of ownership document can change from my name to your names ok so the puppies ill be legally yours and you can be rest assured that the puppies have all their papers ok
So below is the western union information that you are going to use in sending the money over to me ok.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT ADDRESS:

Country.........................Cameroon

Receivers Names.................Tikha Norbert Gamuh

State...........................Littoral

City............................Douala

Zip code........................00237

Address.........................akwa douala

Amount..........................500

Western union test question............................The lord is good

Answer............................................ .....All the time

As soon as you send the money you can just email me back with the senders names so that i can b sure that yo have send the money and you will keep the reference numbers. after i have verified that you have send the money i am going to pay for the flight ticket of the puppies so that they can be shipped to your location and as soon as you receive the puppies you send me the reference number so that i can collect my money ok
Please i am trusting you just because you have assure me that you ae going to gve this puppies a loving and caring home so as soon as you receive this email just go ahead and send the money this way i will ship the puppies today and you will have the puppies shortly ok

------------

Hi there,
Thanks for the mail and the interest to re home my puppy.She is still
available and
ready to go.Spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots,vaccines and
vet records updated. In placing my puppy out for adoption,I am looking for
reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer her
tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.I am not giving her out
for sale.She is up for adoption.This adorable,cute and gorgeous puppy is 13
weeks 4days old and would be the perfect match for you.She will be the best
playmate you've ever dream t of.With her great personality and good
temperaments with kids and other pets,she would be the one to steal your
heart.She would be coming along with her vet records,and all her AKC
registration papers attached to her package with lots of play toys.You have
nothing to worry about because i will also enclose her hand book and feeding
menu to her package ok.Promise me that you would shower her with lots of TLC
..And i would never like that my baby should end up in a shelter or
rescue,feel free to mail me.If you are willing to get her,please .If you
have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully
.I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

1)Have you a puppy before?Which Breed?
2)Do you promise sending me up dated photos monthly
3)Will you be able to spoil the baby(s) with much love and care?
4)Do people at your environ cherish dogs?
5)Are you adopting the baby(s) for pet or commercial reasons?
6)Where are you located??
7)How many puppies do you want to adopt,and which of them?I am quite

I was transferred to Boucher Retail Park, 61 Boucher Crescent, Belfast, BT12 6HU? and my one and only sister that was taking care of the puppies died last week( her name was Susan moly ) this puppies have been very lonely at
home,since i go to work and only comes in the evening, I do work
with the timber exploitation team and we do move from one States
to another I am presently in Belfast and now we can arrange for them to be
delivery if you are far,since i am desperate in getting them re homed,so get
back to me with the answers since that will make me consider your interest.

Hope to read from you so soon

-------------------------

So thank you for this site, and others which helped us open our eyes, and I'm sorry people got scammed.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:11 am

I was almost scammed as well, this is the first email i received.

Sent: Thu 4/02/2010 8:44 PM
To:
Subject: Yorkie Puppies

"Hello,
I am so happy reading from you regarding my puppies.I have just two puppies left.One male called Scooby and a female called Bailey.Both puppies are 11 Weeks old at the moment and are expected to be 4.5 lbs when grown up.My babies are AKC Registered,Checked every week ends by our Vet doctor and shall be going into their new home with all health papers,a health guarantee,all playing toys and clothing,puppy beds,feeding menu and all other accessories since i shall not be needing them when they get to their new home.I prefer both puppies going into the same house since they are already used to each other but getting just one puppy will be no problem OK.My puppies are Potty and Home trained,Well socialized and they love to be treated with so much love,care and attention so if you are sure of providing them with that,then i can say your house i best for them.They love to play very much and they understand some basic commands and they are also very willing to learn more.My reason for giving them out for adoption is because i just found a new job which keeps me very busy and will be moving into a new apartment were pets are not allowed,so my husband and i decided to find a home that will take very good care of the puppies.It will only cost you $95 for the transfer of ownership document of one puppy from my names to your names so if you will be taking both,it will cost $190 OK and that's all you shall be spending to get both puppies.I am interested in knowing how their new home will look like so more information and if possible pictures of your home wi be highly appreciated.Thanks and waiting "

Followed by,

Sent: Fri 5/02/2010 12:37 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Yorkie Puppies

"Hello,
So nice reading from you once again regarding my puppies.With the information you have provided about your home,i can see that will be spoiled rotten with everything when they get to your house.I feed them daily with a combination of Pro Plan Small Breed Chicken & Rice Puppy Food mixed with Bil-Jac Puppy food..I mix this two foods at three Scoops Pro Plan to two scoops Bil-Jac...I have found out that Scooby and Bailey does extremely well with this combination.I also feed my puppies twice a day with a mixture of the kibble and Pedigree canned puppy food warmed in the microwave.All other foods which are not named will be included in their feeding menu since both puppies will be coming to your house with all their health papers,a health guarantee,all playing toys and clothings,puppy beds,feeding menu and all other accessories since i shall not be needing them when they get to their new home..So i am now in Foncha Street, Cameroon and it will take 7 hours for them to be transported and delivered at your house.There's no need to border about their transportation and delivery fee to your house since i will be paying that reason being that i really want you to get them as soon as possible.I shall be needing your complete delivery information since i shall be using them in sending the puppies over to you OK.I will be needing the following:

Your complete names
Your State/City/Zip code
Your House and Street Address
Your Cell Phone Number
Closest airport to your house

When i get these information and the $190 for their transfer of ownership documents,i will immediately go to the Ministry of livestock here and have the ownership papers changed to your names OK.From there,i shall be taking the puppies to the airport and make sure i register them on the next available flight heading to your location.Once i am through with the arrangements,i will send you copies of the transfer of ownership documents and also the flight information for you to know the departure and arrival time of the puppies at your house.The airport door step delivery agents shall be responsible for the delivery of the puppies right to your house.Remember that if you want just one puppy,you will be spending just $95OK.I am so happy and please promise me you will send me pictures and updates monthly once you get the puppies.Thanks and waiting your quick reply with the information so i can proceed with the arrangements for you to get the puppies today.

After this email, i went looking, new straight away it was a scam and found this site. So then i decided to play with them and they think i am sending them money, hehehehe.

Sent: Fri 5/02/2010 12:56 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Yorkie Puppies

hello
below i my address you will be using in sending the money over to me ok.

Receiver's names................. DUGA GODLOVE
Country............................. CAMEROON
State............................... LITTORAL
City................................... DOUALA
Zip Code........................... 00237
House address...................... 302 FONCHA STREET
Test Question...................... WHAT FOR?
Test Answer............................. SCOOBY AND BAILEY

I will also be needing your complete delivery address since i will be using it to transport the puppies over to your home o,k.Once you make the payment ,you will have to provide me with the transfer details.Once i get the money and all the arrangements are made, i will provide you with all the information which you will be needing in getting the puppies home.Thanks and waiting to read from you soon"

This info above didn't mean anything to me because i am from Australia and i thought the puppy was in my state by no its across the other side of the world any way i need clairfication so i received this email

"So all you have to do is copy the information correctly,take it to any nearby Western Union store and send the money or if you are in possession of a Credit Card,then you can send the money online using the Western Union website(www.westernunion.com).Please when you have made the transfer,send me the Money transfer control number(MTCN#) and the names of the sender so i can get the money and proceed immediately with arrangements.Thanks and i shall send you everything once i get the money and all arrangements are made"

Now i am still *****ing with them, trying to pass the time at work a bit, asking him to scan in the papers the dogs come with and to send me some more pictures. I figure i waste his freaken time plus make my day go faster.

BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:15 am

Hello!

I am from Finland, so please, formy language. I got scammed by Cameroon scammers, but realized that too late. I have lost very big ammount of money. I haven`t heard about scammers before and unfortunately started googling too late. But now I would like to help people not to get in the same situation I and my family got! Here are some names, e-mails and phone#s of scammers I have been in contact:

Laura Hike <laura_hike@yahoo.com>

Benard Theoly <benard.theo@yahoo.com> +23796257000

PET DELIVERY MAN 1
242 AIRPORT ROAD EAST D'LA
Tel # 0023779134849 or +23779134849
CAMEROON AIRLINES-CARGO SHIPPING COMPANY

CASHIER RECEIVER'S NAME==================== TIKHA NORBERT
COUNTRY=====================================CAMERO ON
ZIP CODE======================================00237
AMOUNT=====================================¬550
STATE / CITY==================================DOUALA/LITTORAL
CAMEROON AIRLINES PET SHIPPING COMPANYBRANCH
SECRETARY

Mrs. CASTOLINE

Here is some other number that they tried to contact me from, but I did not respond:+23776412829.

Also after readying this site I have noticed that almost all phones of scammers are ending by easy number combination such as 4345 or 6569 or 8784....and most e-mails used are yahoo.com.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.