Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi everyone WATCH THE FRAUD!!!!!

Almost got scammed. The Guy from Cameroon was trying to sell me African Gray Parrot
this is the 1st and 3rd e-mail from the guy.

M....er F...er
He also send me a copy of Certificate of ownership for both birds made in Photo shop, and you can see that if u zoom it. And after I asked them to get me health certificate for each bird he just send me another fraud paper `Export Permit` with issue date 20/03/2009 and EXPIRATION DATE !!!! 11/03/2009....... :))) That is funny. My export permit expired earlier then issued..

the post:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,
Thanks for your mail regarding my African Grey birds. . do you have
children? do they love birds? do you have a VET around your locality
?Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure my babies go to
a lovely home.there are still available to any one prepared to
provide them with enough care and love,where they will be well spoil
with all their needs......they are 14months old and has very good
temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around
with toys and kids, they are health guaranteed and DNA tested. They
are up to date on all their shots and will be coming along side with
their health papers and vet records.they also speak English and are
very intelligent and highly social birds. they have a very extended
vocabulary they say hello, what, cracker Caesar, thank you, shut
up and many more they are very eager to learn and play..they are very
cute,their feathers are exquisite looking feathers and colors.they
are not screamers,of courser they do have some loud moments, but
that is normal and to be expected with a large bird they love their
showers......they are called Melly and brown and i am actually giving
them out because they belonged to my daughter(Kelly) but with a
heavy heart i lost Kelly and she was all i got , i work with a
global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new
medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health . I was
sent to the west island of Victoria Cameroon to a mission that is
going to last for 2 years. That is where i lost Kelly. Kelly died in
an accident last 3 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i
have very bad memories when i see these birds around me,because she
was always together with them since i am always busy in the
laboratory. Melly and brown has been very lonely since Kelly passed
away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to
send them back to their homeland in USA to any family that will
promise to do just the best for them. get back for more detail and
their most recent picture and tell me if you are ready to have this
little guys so i can start compiling all their legal document
because they will be coming along with the documents including some
toys they enjoy playing with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
the top of the day be with you. every thing is already set for melly and brown to be delivered to you. i was very busy at the ministry of livestock fishery and animal husbandry here in Cameroon to obtain an export and USDA permit that melly and brown will be coming along with ok. this is to prevent hem from any custom intervention during their transit ok. also , you will not need to walk along with a cage at the airport to pick them up because i already provided a comfortable cage which they will come along inside. the cage is 46 wide, 33 deep and 68 inches high. i have also just done the transfer of ownership document under the names you provided to me. just print the document of change of ownership because you will have to take it at the airport when melly and brown arrive because that is what you will present at the airport before melly and brown will be handed over to you. make sure you get me the $320 using Money gram transfer agency to my address below so i can go and finalize the shipping arrangement for them to take the flight on sunday

NAME .....................................BEJINSI ELVIS NCHOTI
COUNTRY................................CAMEROON
CITY.........................................YAOUN DE
ADDRESS................................RUE BASTOS STREET 23
TEST QUESTION......................WHO
ANSWER.................................MELLY AND BROWN

do email me the money reference number as soon as you effectuate the payment. as soon as i am done with shipping arrangement, i will email you the flight information for you to be able to know when exactly to expect melly and brown ok. you can reach me any time at 0023799328342
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 pm

I also, almost feel for this scam, my daughter is desperate for a puppy so has been searching on line for the past couple of weeks. She found a Huskie puppy going for free, I though there was something wrong but decided to go along until I was asked for money. The puppies where originally in Bristol, but as soon as I mentioned I lived in the Oxfordshire area, they'd moved to Scotland, and thats when they started to ask for money for delivery, I informed them that I would only pay cash on delivery (£150) to which they e-mailed me back to say they'd pay half, this morning I recieved a phone call to say they'd sent an e-mail with details on how to pay. Decided to google the company name. Then found this website, thank god I did or I could of been out of pocket, Its disgusting that there are people out there that are using animals to scam people out of money. Please find below the emails my daughter recieved.

Dated 27 Mar 09
Hi there,Thanks for the mail and the interest in my baby puppy.She is stillavailable and ready to go.Spectacular pure breed KC registered withall shots,vaccines and vet records updated.In placing my puppy out for adoption,I am looking forreasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer hertenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.I am not givingher out for sale.She is up for adoption..This adorable,cute andgorgeous puppy is 12 weeks old and would be the perfect match foryou.She will be the best playmate you've ever dreamt of.With her greatpersonality and good temparements with kids and other pets,she wouldbe the one to steal your soul.She would be coming along with her vetrecords,and all her KC registration papers attached to her packagewith lots of play toys.You have nothing to worry about because i willalso enclose her hand book and feeding menu to her package ok.Promise me that you would shower her with lots of TLC .And i wouldnever like that my baby should end up in a shelter or rescue.,feelfree to mail me.If you are willing to get her,please e-mail me asap sothat i would stop all other contacts .If you have any more question toask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully .I would like to askyou some few questions if you do not mind.I have attach some pictures of herand hope you will love it.1...Are you a breeder??2...have you been keeping pets??3...Do you have kids at home?4...Are you going to keep her or give her to someone?5...Where are you located precisely?

28 Mar 09
Thanks for the mail and also the answering of my question yes thepuppy is o.k with cats and even other home pets like monkey etc andalso love the companion of kids.Since you are ready to have the puppyat any timeand the puppy is also ready to meet new family now.I will hand thepuppy over to you.But since i am presently located in Aberdeen Scotland and we areboth very far from each other,i will prefer that we arrange for a homedelivery of the puppy using a reliable pet delivery agency over hereat Aberdeen. From inquiries of the pet delivery agency it will cost you £150 tohave the puppy deliver over to you at your doorstep and that is allyou will be needing to pay in other to have the puppy home.So if youare ok with that then get back to me with the following details Your Full NamesHome addressContact NumbersPost Codes Once i have all these details from you,i will have the puppyregister at the delivery agency tomorrow.As soon as i am done withthat,the delivery agency will notify you on how you are to make thepayment to them so that they get the puppy to you.Get back to me ifyou are ok with that with the details

30 Mar 09
Hiya,thanks for the mail and i much pretty understand what you aresaying.But all thesame i am a christian by faith and doing what youare thinking is not of my believe.If i will want to give you assurancethen we can work on half on half.If you are o.k with that then getback to me so that we can proceed.

And the e-mail we recieved this morning
World Pet Travel
International and Domestic Moves
(+44)07031871973

AIRPET OCEANIC DELIVERY AGENCY (INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION SERVICE)

Airpet Oceanic and their staff has been successfully transporting pets for over a decade.Airpet Oceanic is a member of UKBKA (United Kingdom Boarding Kennel Association). We are licensed by the USDA, and comply with the Animal Welfare Act in all phases of our handling of your pet's move. We are fully insured for all ground transportation. We treat your pet like one of our own, providing plenty of TLC, to make the journey as stress free as possible.Airpet Oceanic is able to arrange door-to-door pet transportation worldwide. Successful relocation of your pet requires careful planning with a current knowledge of all domestic and international regulations. With that knowledge, along with our extensive network of other global professionals, we can provide time saving, safe transportation of your pets. Our dedication is to the worry-free, hassle-free, cost effective, shipment of animals anywhere in the world.

Professional arrangements for door-to-door delivery
Airline reservations and itineraries
Delivery to or pick up from all area airports
Up to date information to assist you in preparing your pet for shipping
We can also provide:
Vaccinations, certificates, and documentation
Adoption Papers,
Customs clearance
Destination/origin ground services
Home pick up and drop off
Full service boarding facility
Dog and cat grooming

OBJECTIVE:

Airpet Oceanic is committed to providing a safe and comfortable travel experience for all of our customers, including pets.Our pets' flights are relatively stress-free.Our major objective is safe delivery for our customers and pets as well.For safety reasons,we prefer you choose the most direct flight to your destination,this will help reduce the stress on your pet.If warm temperatures are a concern,pets are flown preferably early in the morning,evening or an overnight flight used.We also issue a kennel/carrier for small sized pets,there is enough room for the pet to stand and sit is a natural position,turn around and lie down.The kennel door also closed securely.But for larger animals,a kennel is not required,

Mr/mrs/miss-Ms Clarelouise Eaton

PUPPY

Tag Name: NONE

Code No. 8756EI

PURPOSE OF MAIL:

We have information about A SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY place here by Mr PAUALA at AIRPET OCEANIC SCOTLAND BRANCH With Tag Name NONE And Registration Code 8756EI to be transported and delivered to you using the following information,

NAMES..............................

COUNTRY.......................United Kingdom

CITY.................................. Dalton

ADDRESS......

PHONE NUMBER ........................

The puppy has been vet checked by our vet department and the health guaranteed, so the puppy has been approved for delivery.The Delivery Status has not been activated, still pending approval,we would get the Delivery Status activated as soon as we get confirmation for the Delivery which would cost you £70.The Delivery fee for the Puppy is distributed in this format:

1. The delivery of this Puppy will cost £40
2. The feeding of this Puppy will cost you £10
3. And for our services £20

The amount which you will have to pay to us to get the delivery status of your puppy activated is £70. We would want to also inform you that The sender Mr PAUALA has requested that the puppy should be with a personal carrier whom the sender has already paid for his service and therefore you are requested to pay only the above amount mentioned to you..You will have to make this payments to the following account and using the process which we have provided below since our accounts are under auditions to increase safety of our client .You would have to make this payments to us via MONEYGRAM SERVICE around you to our Sub head quarters in CAMEROON that is responsible for the transportation and delivery of this puppy. And the pet carriers who will be responsible for this puppy would be coming from SCOTLAND ..Payments is done only to the Director in charge of flights schedule.The Director's information you would need for the payments is as follows.

PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW..............

Name : ..........NONG MEH

City :........TIKO
POST CODE..00237

When paying this money you will need a test question and answer make it to be the following

Test Question : WHO
Answer : MOTHER

The Delivery information and the delivery process would be given to you after we get the Delivery Status activated,this would depend on when we get the confirmation for the payments.You are expected to reply to us as soon as you can or call us so that we can get the Delivery Status activated.We do not keep pets for very long periods at our service,so we always advice customers to comply as soon as possible.

GENERAL MANAGER
MR XASON OLIVA

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF AIRPET OCEANIC
CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER,
LISE LEVY

CUSTOMER SERVICE
CARGO DEPARTMENT
SCOTLAND BRANCH
UK.
TELE PHONE: (+44)07031871973(direct line)

this morning I called the number above and spoke will a gentleman that sounded of African origin,when I informed him that I had checked out his companys name and that I would only pay on delivery as I believed it was a scam he put the phone down on me. Thank god I never went to the post office to pay the £70. Please make sure if your buying a puppy on line that you do check very careful that its genuine.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:50 pm

omg how naive am i? i saw an add on a website for a persian kitten as i have been after one for ages. i got it off a website and the so called man got in contact with me and said i need to give him my name and address etc and that he would drop the kitten off atthe couriers on the way to work the next morning (how gullable am i) i was sent an email from the courier company asking me to go to the post office to fill out a money gram for £120 and the details i had to fill out were
FIRST NAME...................CHE

SURNAME........................LOUIS MFOSI

CITY...................................LIMBE

ADDRESS...............................021,BLACK WATCH AVE.

COUNTRY.........................CAMEROON

ZIP CODE............................00237

i actually filled out the bloody money gram aswell but before i gave the ok for the cashier to take the transaction i explained the situation then everything became clear it was baltantly a scam (im so ****ing gullable and felt like a right female genitalia at the post office) i ripped up the moneygram and gave it to the cashier to dispose of as she agreed with me that it was a scam.

well i got back home and had a little email of the supposed person giving the kitten up for "adoption" saying that i was crude (i think he meant cruel) and that he had paid all the money for the kitten to be fed during the transfer. then i had an email from the supposed delivey people telling me that if i didnt make payment they would take me to court for animal cruelty. yeah ****in right!!!

do not fall for this like i did oh and if you are wondering the persons email address it was nelsonroll@yahoo.com (i tried ringing his contact number aswell but what do ya know the number was temporarily unavailable)

watch out!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 am

hi i nearly got scammed or i think its a scam but im not going to bother with this 1 i wanted a capuchin monkey and have done everything i can to make sure i have the right skills to look after 1 and then this person sent me an e-mail when i was looking in the classified ads here is just a couple of what they sent me and what i put but it seems to be the same zip code from all the others that i have read

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lovely baby spider and capuchin monkey

o.k thanks for the reply.you will have to send $300 which is 209 pounds and as soon as i have the flight fee,you will have your babies delivered to your full shipping address as you send okay.and you will have to use my husband's names and address below to western union the money because he works beside the western union here and will easily pick up their flight fee so that i go back to the airport and book for their flight tickets to your full names and address as you send okay.
the address is.....western union account names/address
names..............................George chi Ade
state..................................littoral
city..................................Douala
country...............................Cameroon
zip code.............................00237
address..........................airport street 90
and please the western union in your location will want you to fill in some test questions and answer so put it like this,
test question..................when
test answer......................now
then please as soon as you send it do immediately get back to me with the money senders full names,mtcn which means (money transfer control numbers 10digit) as you will need to use at your location to pick them up as i have the flight fee in time .
please i will be waiting for your email to immediately proceed with their flight to your location.
may you stay bless with Jesus.

so how much is it that i have to pay you so i no and where do i pay it please thanks

<-----Original Message----->
Sent: 4/1/2009 12:59:03 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lovely baby spider and capuchin monkey
Okay no problem right,I waited for you yesterday until decided to use my own money to pay for the change of their ownership from our family names to your o.k.So automatically the monkey babies are now yours legally do not worry i took them to the airlines and and have also paid for their keeping fee so that on the 7th as you send the money i will immediately go there and pay for their flight fee and they take off with them to your full address as you send okay.
Thanks and waiting.
May the good lord always be with you.

i told you i dont get paid til the 7th so i cannot do anything until then

Sent: 4/1/2009 5:12:52 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Lovely baby spider and capuchin monkey
Hello Have you send the changing of ownership fee since you said you will be receiving your salary on the 7th?

well i am putting my trust how much would that be in sterling and i get paid on the 7th of april so i will be able to send the money then if that is ok
and thank you very much
all are trust in you
Sent: 3/31/2009 12:22:11 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Lovely baby spider and capuchin monkey
Well that was the lady and i do not think every body will try to do what the lady did to you as please can you strongly see with me that peoples are of various aspect of characters,different reasoning faculties and different senses of directions.So please when we talk of internet,I strongly believe it is the best means of facilitating any big business transactions like palm oil business,timber woods business,child adoption and more so it link peoples interactions,relations,business and just to name a few..So please if you want to force that thinking in you that every one is like that lay or is the same or will try to fraud/scam you as tried then please i will seriously pray God for you because you are seriously misunderstanding things with me and some other God fearing persons you will still meet online internet as it is one of the best partner right?I am saying so because an
elder of my age 49 yrs my husband 53 yrs and more to that with the true fear of God being full gospel Christians for over 17years, in our whole life we can never think of cheating on some one like you or some one out there being of God's creatures,God himself can not or will never allow such a devilish act to happen to me as my Bible has never teaches us so.
Beside i am a peace corp doctor with the NEW-ERA-ANTI.CANCER ORGANIZATION and more to that i only came here on this internet just to locate my little monkey babies to a serious caring and lovely home neither should i came here to think of cheating or taking an innocent persons money like you in the name of shipping the babies to you and don't do just that,that is forbidding to our family okay,feel very very free to
western union their flight fee $300 because in Jesus names you will have nothing in return to regret about it please.I am not that type of person who will disappointed you but will act just exactly as you expect me to do okay..........And you will testify to many others after that
you have received the monkeys and that thought scam exist but not every one is the same because you have met the right family.
Beside i can never receive such dirty scammed money and stain my God bless family of 4 kids one three grand children with this type of scammed money why should it be me
NO NO,if that is the only way or means for us to have money then better we go on the street and beg from those who have rather than getting ourself this devilish and frustrating with peoples innocent small money looking for monkeys to care for .I will not be that person,and please i want to PROMISE you with all my HEART that i am a woman of my words send the money throw western union since it is the fastest and easiest to get
money here and immediately proceed with their flight to your location as you will send in your full shipping address because your babies will be here waiting for you and if your
problem was to have little monkey babies for your son and to your home then please know that God has finally brought you to the right place at the right time with the right family to satisfy your worries about this once and for all okay,nothing to regret if you send their flight fee so that you have them even tomorrow depending on how fast you are to get this done.
tomorrow unfailingly.
Thanks and waiting.In God we trust.And please let me have your full shipping address/if you will prefer doorstep delivery then you will need to pay for a doorstep delivery fee of $40 per monkey and their flight fee of $300 that is a total of $380 you have both of them delivered right at your doorstep tomorrow if you can send it today.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 am

I was online looking for some english bulldogs and i came upon this site. www.arleesbuls.site50.net I contacted the person giving these pups up for adoption and he sent this...

"Hello, Actually, i am located in the Western Region Of Cameroon, where i will be shipping the puppies to your location, which they will be delivered right at your door steps in a crate and all play toys, with a 1 year health guarantee. But, before i give this puppy to you, you are to promise me that, you are going to always take him/her out or a walk, take proper care of them, and always send me recent pictures of them. They will be coming with all work papers, food menu.They are AKC registered, and on all recent shots up to date. If the shipping fee is made available now, then you will have these babies, delivered right at your door steps in about 18-19 hrs time since they will be taking a direct flight to your location. And for you to get these babies, you are require to provide just the shipping fee to your location . So we will also like to know where you are located. So how are you preparing to welcome these babies? Have you got more play toys for them, will you always take them out for a walk?And they will be coming along side with their resident permit STATUS FOR THESE PUPPIES. They are 14 weeks old, they love the company of kids and other house hold pets. They are house, toilet, table trained.
Are you married..........................
Do you have kids.........................
Are they friendly with pets..................
Have you ever kept bulldogs before..........
Where are you located...........................

Will be waiting to read back from you soon."

which is similar to alot of emails that alot of people have been receiving from scammers i asked for some recent pictures and he keep referring me to this site. His contact info i have for him is this which i got from emails.

joan joan (terrybulls@yahoo.com)

After my second response to him that i will be caring for his puppies he replied with this.

"Hello,
I am very much happy to read back from you so soon. Actually, since you have promised that,you are going to provide the best love and care, then i will be willing to provide these babies/baby to you, which you will be responsible just for the shipping fee.For you to have one puppy ship to your location, will cost you $350,and the shipping fee of 2 will be $700. These babies will be delivered right at your door steps, in an electronic crate, play toys, and work papers.And if the shipping fee is made available now, then you are going to get the babies delivered to you, in about 8-9 hrs time. And as soon as you make the shipping fee available, i will take the puppy/puppies right away to the airport for them to be ship to your location.And as soon as i am done at the airport, they are going to email you, with the flight details and the bill number ok. We are not selling these babies/baby,but rather looking for a loving
home to provide him or her with love and care ok. So,if that is ok by you, we will need your full contact home address, where you will like the puppies/puppy to be delivered.
FULL NAMES....................
ADDRESS........................
COUNTRY.......................
STATE........................
CITY..........................
ZIP CODE...................
HOUSE/CELL PHONE#...........
With all these details, will help me to fill the delivery form at the airport, and also help the shipping agent, who will be the person to deliver the puppies/puppy at your home, tress out your location for the delivery. Make sure that, as soon as you send the money, be at home in to pick him/her up ok. So i will be waiting to read back from you soon.."

Then after my third response to him i receive this...

Good reading back from you once again. Actually since you have provided me with your full contact home address on where you will like these baby to be delivered to, all you are to do now is, to send the shipping fee, so i can take the baby to the shipping company, for her to be flown in the next available flight to your location. As soon as you send the money and when i have your baby registered for their flight, i will email you with the flight details, on when she will be available at your location today. And as for the payment, you are going to send the money through Money Gram, since it is the closest, safest and fastest means of receiving money in our location. she will be coming in their crates, beds, blankets, play toys, food and a menu, but you need to promise me that, you are going to get them more play toys? below is the address that you will use for the Walmart to send the money
NAMES..................ADE COLLINS
STATE..................LITTORAL
CITY.....................DOUALA
COUNTRY............CAMEROON
ADDRESS............. 500 WEST 36 AVE
ZIP CODE.............00237
TEST QUESTION..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHEN?
ANSWER...............NOW

so once you send the money just get back with the payment details so that i will book the flight and get you all the flight information.

KEEP IN MIND i never sent my full contact info i just inquired how the shipping fee will be handled.

Guys if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 am

hello everyone:

my husband was on backpage.com and came accross someone that had an english bulldog for adoption the only thing we needed to pay was the 110.00 shipping fee. the puppy was supposedly coming from bafut, cameroon. we were very excited because the puppy was beautiful. however, we found it suspicious because we asked for additional pics of the dog and they just ignored our request. The deal process was started on saturday at around midninght and the by monday at 4 PM, the puppy had already been vaccinated and dropped off at the airport, according to them. My husband received a call from a I guess TSA agent in bandut regarding the dog, but the sound was muffled and they would just hang up after telling us the puppy was there. My husband called me at work and asked me to check the email they sent from the "airport" and I was like, ok, this seems real. However, the person sending the dog wrote again telling us she had finished dropping off the dog and to please send the payment. and thats when i put 2 and 2 together. because in previous emails she had called the dog lulu and now she was calling him lee. she messed up! jajaaaaa......I gooled the time zones, and discovered camroon was in africa, and I called a friend who is from african descent and she told me not to send the money that that was a scam! It costs alot of money to go to africa and so it also cost alot of money to send an animal from africa to the US, the flight is super long and the time of arrival didnt match the time it takes to come from africa to the US. So I sent them a nice little message giving them a piece of my mind, and do u think they replied??? NO! hahaha....I just laugh cuz its funny....sorry, how stupid we are.(my husband and I).
heres the persons info:

jessica mandes
0023794491620 phone # ( which is not real, we tried calling)
email address: jessica.mandes5@gmail.com

this is the email we received from airport authorities:

Flag this messageENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY (BABY LULU) PENDING DELIVERYMonday, April 6, 2009 4:53 PM
From: "Bafutinternational Airportpetsdepartment" <bia_petsdepartment@ymail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: yuyo629@yahoo.com
Good day Sir

This is Bafut International Airport Cameroon Petsdepartment mailing you. This is to notify you that. we are in possesion of a Parcel which contains the following items

1) PUREBRED, MALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY. (Named Baby LULU)
2) SAFE AND NON-ELECTRONIC PET PLAYING TOYS.
3) REGISTRATION/VACCINATION PAPERS REGARDING THE ANIMAL.
4) A PUPPY CARE GUIDE MANUAL BOOKLET.
5) A VENTILATED CRATE

The parcel was given to us by

Mrs Jessica Mandes
1406 Tomel Ave.
Yaounde Cameroon

she told us that you are the adoptive owner/receiver of this parcel, Verify and confirm your address to us. This is a security measure so that the dog should be delivered to the right adoptive owner/receiver.

THE ABOVE PARCEL HAS BEEN BOOKED TO BE ON BOARD WITH THE BELOW FLIGHT DETAILS

Flight Information – Tuesday April 7th 2009
Departs: 1:40a Bafut (BPC) Arrives: 10:00a Ch. De Gaulle (CDG)
Departs: 10:25a Ch. De Gaulle (CDG) Arrives: 11:10a Dublin (DUB)
Departs: 2:20p Dublin (DUB) Arrives: 4:40p O'Hare Inter*national (ORD)
Departs: 6:15p O'Hare Inter*national (ORD) Arrives: 10:14p Miami (MIA)

THIS PARCEL AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENT(S) IS CURRENTLY PENDING DELIVERY AND WILL NEED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BEFORE CONFIRMED FOR THE ABOVE FLIGHT.

A $110 USD SHIPPING/DELIVERY CHARGE IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR PUPPY'S SHIPMENT. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER AND WIRE TRANSFERS BUT ALL OUR ONLINE FINANCIAL SYSTEM ARE CURRENTLY DOWN FOR MAITAINANCE. SO AS OF NOW, WE ONLY ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFER (WESTERNUNION) AS OUR METHOD OF PAYMENT. ITS FAST, SAFE,AND EFFICIENT

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO THE FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE BAFUT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CAMEROON WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO SEND A WIRE TRANSFER.

Payment Detials
Receiver's names: Mrs NATALIE CONRADY
Address: 47 CHAPEL ROAD BEACH
City / Town : YAOUNDE
Post Code: 00237
Test Question: WHEN?
Answer: NOW.
Amount Expected: $110 USD

Remember to get back to us with the 10-digit reference number (MTCN) and the full sender's names as soon as the payment is done so that we would be able to get the money and thus confirm puppy's flight. Once we confirm payment, we will confirm your puppy for the above flight details. A flight confirmation notification will be sent to you by mail.

THIS PARCEL IS CODED BY A PASSWORD (TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER WHICH IS REQUIRED BY THE RECEIVER BEFORE PARCEL CAN BE HANDED OVER. WE THEREFORE REQUEST YOU GET TO YOUR SENDER FOR THE PASSWORD.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING
Send All Inquiries To:
Phone: 0023794930289
E-mail: bia_petsdepartment@ymail.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:09 am

I'm from the philippines and i was nearly scammed. someone with an email address of georgewoodpecker@hotmail.com with a similar address at yahoo (georgewoodpecker@yahoo.com) contacted me. he said that he had an adorable maltese puppy for me to adopt since the puppy couldn't stand the climate of london., england so he was looking for smeone to adopt him. he said he had been to the philippines and the vets advised him to send the puppy back. Although he offered that I had to initially pay the whole shipping price of Php5000 (around $100-110) he said that I only had to pay for half of the the shipping which was worth Php2500 (around $50-60 when converted). I wondered why it was so cheap and I nearly fell for it. I was even so excited to have another puppy. Good thing I got suspicious when I received the so-called agency's email from worldwidepetrelocators@earthling.net telling me to send the money via western union to cameroon. I wondered why the money was to be sent to someone whose name didn't even appear in the email. And I noticed a lot of discrepancies and misspelled words in their email. good thing i checked out IPATA's site first which then led me to this site. Whew!
I feel so foolish and really really mad at those people who tried to scam me. And I hope this posting (and your site) helps prevent other scams like this. This is what the email looked like:

MALTESE PUPPY PENDING DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME
From:"pet relocators" <worldwidepetrelocatorscs@earthling.net>

Our Objective:
Pet shipping, and pet transport services are provided by our experienced team of pet transportation professionals. We offer a specific plan for all of your pet travel needs. Trust our safe & personal service for your loved ones comfortable transport anywhere in the world.

Our goal is to provide an all accommodating, first class domestic and international pet shipping service at a fair price.

Each of our moves are handled one at a time, which allows us to focus on your pets specific needs while in transit. If you are moving for work, or just relocating, let our experienced caring hands handle all of the services for your pets transport door-to-door worldwide. We offer a wide range of services for your pets relocation including, visits to the vet, domestic and international health documentation, boarding, grooming, WWPR approved pet carriers and much much more. We can accommodate any and all requests you may have. We have been shipping animals for over sixteen years, we have moved thousands of our clients' pets all over the world. Our main concern has always been the safety, and well being of all pets. We believe our experience, and countless global resources allow us to achieve an unmatched level of personalized animal transport services.

DEAR CLIENT 42,
We have a FEMALE MALTESE PUPPY by name TANIA here at our agency to be transported to your home address as below from Mr GEORGE WOODPECKER of London England. This puppy has been checked for common diseases associated with this breed by our experienced Vet doctors and has been approved for shipment and delivery to your home address.

Receiving Address:

Full Names:________________ (removed)

Address:___________________(removed)
City:_______________________(removed)

Postal Code_________________(removed)

Phone number....................................(removed )

Please you have to confirm the above address before we make head ways

PUPPY (S) INFORMATION

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, it was done and all was fine.

*Breed (Maltese puppy)
*Quality Of Breed {Pure Breed}
*Sex { female }
*Name {Tania}
*ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT THIS PUPPY WILL BE ARRIVING WITH AT YOU DOOR *STEP..
*Food Packet {Single}
* Food Name { SPOT'S STEW CANNED FOOD}
*Toys
Blanket

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Kennel Club <<<>>>Yes
Veterinary Certificate <<<>>>APPROVED
De worm Yes

Change of Ownership papers <<>>> YES
Shot records <<<>>>YES
New crate when shipped <<<>>>APPROVED
Health guarantee <<<>>>APPROVED

FULL DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery Report------PENDING DELIVERY

Medical check------CONFIRMED
Anti pressure Vaccine----DONE
Micro Chip--------------DONE
Departure------------PENDING
Arrival.-------------PENDING
These puppy will come alongside with two of our professional pet carriers and the puppy is going to be brought in an electronic regulated crate that responds to varying atmospheric conditions like the one below.So her safety is GUARANTEED.

(some pictures were shown)

MODE OF PAYMENT
THIS PAYMENT IS TO BE DONE TO THE SUB- HEAD QUATERS of THE WORLD WIDE PET RELOCATORS IN LIMBE, BRITISH CAMEROON WHICH IS A FORMER COLONY OF BRITAIN VIA

http://www..habibexchange.com/images...on_logo.jpg YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND OF PHP2500 TO COMPLETE THE SUM OF Php5000 WHICH HAS BEEN PARTLY PAID BY YOUR SENDER AT ANY WESTERN UNION SERVICE NEAREST TO YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEADQUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE WORLD WIDE PET RELOCATORS IN CAMEROON USING THE ADDRESS BELOW;

NAMES EGBE DESMOND
COUNTRY CAMEROON
STATE SOUTH WEST REGION
CITY LIMBE
ADDRESS 59 Church st..road Akwa, Douala
ZIP 00237

NB:GET IN CONTACT WITH worldwidepetrelocatorscs@earthling.net FOR ANY INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENTS OR CALL +23774681181
WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FEE YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION,MAKE IT TO BE
TEST QUESTION:---------------------HOW SOON ?

ANSWER:-------------------------- VERY SOON

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the flight puppy can be activated immediately..........If the fee is not provided, this puppy will not be dispatched from our detention and will spend more on daily feedings until the management confirms the payment of the PHP2500.
Kindly email us and give us the Ten digit reference number (MTCN)and the names you used in sending the money.As soon as the payment is done,we will confirm it then the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt will be sent to you so as to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction and effective delivery.
Thanks

* COSTUMER HINT* :WHEN SENDING THE MONEY DO NOT SPECIFY THAT IT IS FOR A PET OR THAT YOU ARE PAYING TO A COMPANY BECAUSE A LARGE AMOUNT WILL BE CHARGED ON YOU IN SENDING THE MONEY OK! you may indicate that it is for a friend. We are telling you this because your sender complained of limited finance.
DIRECTOR GENERAL
JOHN CREWORD

Home delivery Manager
Mr. Xason Oliva

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
---email ends here---

I really do hope they pay for their crimes, and i hope they will be stopped from scamming anyone again.
More power to this site!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:22 am

Hi,

i was looking for an african grey in dubai, and i found 1 on a classifieds website:

http://www.muamat.com/classifieds/30..._for_sale.html

or

http://www.muamat.com/classifieds/30..._for_sale.html

cant remember which 1 i replied to, however i think both are for the same people,

i ve sent them a reply through the website asking regarding the age of the birds, here is the email exchange (price on the website says AED 350 and that its located in Dubai, USD1 = AED 3.67 just for the sake of conversion if needed):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 04:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: xxx
Subject: African grey parrots for sale

Thanks for your interest in my male and female DNA Registered parrots for re homing. They are still available and ready to go. Spectacular pure breed USDA registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.. They are 16 weeks old. With their great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets, they would be the one to steal your soul.. They would be coming along with their vet records, and all their DNA registration papers attached to their package with lots of play toys. Promise me that you would shower them with lots of TLC . I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.

1....Are you a breeder?
2.....have you been keeping pets?
3....Do you have kids at home?
4......Are you going to keep her or give her to someone?
5...Where are you located precisely?
6...Which sex are you interested in male or female?

Regards and do hope to read from you soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: African grey parrots for sale
To: "abraham cheffed" <abrahamcheffed@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:44 AM

Hi Abraham,

Thanx for the quick reply,

I'm not a breeder, I would like it as a pet, I have had a cat in the past, and I had a 6 month old african grey (it died after about a month because I bought it from a shop, and it had a lung problem and couldn't be saved), I live alone in a 1 bed room apartment at the moment (its 1000 sq.ft, I would like ur advise as if it is ok to have a bird of this size in an apartment), iam located @ Dubai silicon oasis, and the sex doesn't matter much to me as I'm not planning on breeding.

As I mentioned I live alone and I work from 7am to 5pm 5 days a week, also is the price mentioned correct (AED 350? Or is it a typo and its 3500?)

Regards,
Amr.

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: removed

Hello,
Nice reading from you again in regards to my cute babies called Sandy and Andy ,this parrots are just 16 weeks of age,they are very friendly with kids,cats and other house hold pets.my parrots has taken
all their vaccines and injection living in an apartment is no problem with birds
.Am presently now in Oman since i got transfer here for my new job so am with the parrots here in Oman i will like you to come over and view or collect the parrot by your self
but if not we can arranged for any of them to be Deliver over to your
home right at your door step without any problem.each will cost
3500 AED including home Delivery over to your home so if okay kindly
get back to me with your full details information as below.

Full names................
City..........................
zip Code......................
Po Box......................
Home Address.................
Mobile Number....................
Home Number.....................

Immediately i received this details information from you,i would carry
female to the Delivery Agency and get her registered then the
Agency will contact you later on how she will be deliver over to your
home including on how you will be making payment directly to them by
your self so they get your parrot Deliver over to you right at your door
step ok but also i really want you to assure and promise that you
will treat her like your owned Child and shall keep sending me update
pictures every after two Months ok.

Waiting Your Kind Respond

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 12:13 PM

Hi Abraham,

I'm sorry its just that they r a bit out of my budget at this time :(, I apologize for wasting your time :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009/6/14 abraham cheffed <abrahamcheffed@yahoo.com>

Okay i understand well from your words and the way you are interested in this parrot i can tell that you are a truly a pet lover so for this reason we will like you to tell us how much you can afford so that we can be of help to handle you this parrot so get back to us with the amount you can provide okay.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 3:45 PM

Hi Abraham,

im sorry for the late reply, i really am very interested in the Congo, and i will treat it the best i could, unfortunatly i can probably only afford around AED 2000 (i will also need alot of tips in the first few months to make sure im doing the right thing).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:32:31 -0700 (PDT)

Am also sorry for my late reply too as i needed to talk to my wife about this and we have all come to one decision that the 2000 Aed is okay and we really hope you take care of this parrot as your own real child well what ever we trust you because just from you words you show to us that you are really a serious and pet lover so we know you will take care of this parrot and also i will like you to know that this parrot will be coming along side with all health papers, playing toys,cage and also with food menu so that you will know what is really right to feed a parrot with so you will have noting to worry about all this okay and also this grey baby is very friendly and can talk and count from 1 to 20 and will repeat any word you say to her two time. well as for the arrangement i will need your full home address as needed below so that i can change the ownership papers from my names to your names that will show that you are now the new and real own of this female African Grey parrot call (Sandy) and also those address and information needed below will also help the delivery agency to get at your right home address when coming along side with your parrot so get back to me with all those information needed below so that i can start the arrangement first thing tomorrow in the morning.

YOUR FULL NAMES:
HOME ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBERS:
ZIP CODE:
P.O BOX:
CITY:

Those will be the details needed for us to proceed with the shipment of this parrot from Salalah in Oman to your location in UAE so get back to us as soon as you read this mail.

Once more thanks for your time and understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 PM

Hi Abraham,

Thank you so much, I promise I will take good care of Sandy, and I will keep u up to date on how she's doing. Here are my details:

YOUR FULL NAMES: removed
ADDRESS: removed
PHONE NUMBERS: removed
P.O BOX: removed
CITY: Dubai

Also I might need to go on a trip to the UK on the 18th and I should be back by the 24th of June, I do have a friend who can stay @ my apartment to take care of Sandy in my absence, however I would much rather Sandy be with just for a few more days, also how should we proceed with the payment? Do you have a paypal account? Pay cash to the delivery people when they deliver Sandy? How long does the shipping take? Is it a trusted company that knows how to deal with birds?

Regards,
Amro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Again,

Nice reading from you again and we are once more again happy with the kind words you are putting on this mail and we really hope you keep on your promise on taking care of Sandy. well as for the delivery company i have been using them for over 6 months now and you don't have any to worry about the transportation because i can assure you that Sandy will be very 100% safe okay and as for the payment you you will be sending the payment to me okay you will have to make the payment to the delivery agency using their payment address and as soon as the payment is been conform by their director they will send you the flight details and also with the delivery card of Sandy and before they proceed with the delivery after the payment is been done they will also have to change the ownership papers from my names to your names so i hope you understand because li will have to take your full details to the delivery company first thing tomorrow in the morning to make the registration and when am done they will contact you via phone and also via mail to let you know how you will be making the payment and also how they will proceed with the delivery right at your door step tomorrow so please i will ask you to please stay at home because when the delivery company get at your address they will need you to sign to show that you are the right owner okay. well i hope you really understand what am talking about. i will be very happy if you can get back to me today so that we can both confirm the arrangement and like i said i give you my words and a 100% assurance and grantee that all will be fine okay.

Thanks again and waiting for your reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 6:06 PM

Hi Abraham,

Just to clarify, the delivery will be tomorrow? Or they will contact me 1st to arrange the delivery date and time? I usually stay @ home after work so that shouldn't be a problem. Just kindly clarify regarding the delivery.

Date: June 15, 2009 11:18:22 PM GMT+04:00

Thanks for getting back yes the delivery will be tomorrow but the delivery agency will contact you first thing tomorrow in the morning to let you know on how you will be making the payment and also how they will proceed with the delivery right at your home using the full details which you send to me.

so check your computer first thing in the morning before you go to work okay because the agency will contact you via mail and also via phone.

Thanks and waiting for your confirmation.

----------------------------------------------------------

to this point everything seemed fine to me, untill i got the confirmation email and the call, here is the email i received from Air Pets Home Transportation Service:

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:15:34 -0500
Subject: PENDING DELIVERY OF ONE AFRICAN GREY PARROT HERE AT (AIR PETS HOME TRANSPORTATION SERVICE)

*AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY, A MULTI CARGO AND PETS DELIVERY LTD * DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE * ANYWHERE * ON TIME *

Welcome to AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY . The relocating pets best friend since 1991. The relationship of pets and people is a treasured one, as evidenced by the love shown with the children and their pets in the above photos; and is recognized as the human-animal bond.. W hether your pet is an experienced flyer or a first time flyer, AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY moves specialists, pet owners themselves, understand the relationship you have with your pet and will only provide the best pet moving service for your family pet both, nationwide & worldwide as you relocate.

dear client ,

We have information about your parrot (AFRICAN GREY) ,here at AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY ,OMAN registered by Abraham Cheffed resident in OMAN to be shipped and delivered over to you using the following address below;

Receiver's Address;

YOUR NAMES..............removed

CITY....................Dubai

HOUSE ADDRESS.........removed

P.O BOX............removed

email......removed

PHONE NUMBER.......removed

COUNTRY..................UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

This parrot have to come along with all necessary papers needed,but the OMAN veterinary must conduct another test to be sure of their health status, all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that this parrot is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (CATS and BIRDS,PUPPIES)..So th is parrot is now ready for flight and delivery.But it should be noted that this process cannot be carried out unless shipping fee of (2000 Dirhams ) is paid , This parrot will come alongside with two of our pet carriers.

AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY OFFERS MUCH COMFORT TO ALL PETS

""This payment is to be done to the branch - headquarters of the AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY,LIMBE , CAMEROON .""

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERN UNION BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR HEAD QUARTERS DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS,TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE AIR PETS HOME DELIVERY AGENCY -CAMEROON USING THE ADDRESS;

Payment Address;

FULL NAMES================JOSEPH IFAMBI

CITY=======================LIMBE

PROVINCE======================SOUTH WEST

ZIP CODE=================== 00237

COUNTRY===================CAMEROON(CMR)

TEST QUESTION==============NAMES

ANSWER====================Amro Al Jaberi

AMOUNT=================== 2000 Dirhams

NOTE!

Kindly email us with the REFERENCE NUMBER and the names you used in sending the money as soon as the payment is done.Im mediately the payment is confirmed,the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt will be sent to you so as to ensure a 100% assurance for the transaction.

Parrot' Description ;

Breed .......................African Grey Parrot

Bird Ages................ 16 Weeks 4 day's old

Sex(es) .............................Female

Color............................. Grey and Red Tail

Names............................Sandy

HEADQUARTER SERVICE NUMBER
CALL 0023774878302

Thanks !!!

Enjoy Our Service from Air Pets Home Delivery Agency - Oman

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

this morning i also received a call from +88627102301
a guy with an african accent on the other line, thats when i was sure it is a scam, he told me that the next flight is in 55 mins and that i need to wire the money before then to get "Sandy" on that plane, i told him that its still 9am and i cannot leave due to meeting till 6pm and to go ahead and ship it and i ll send the money after work, and then he told me that they will delay the fligth till i get the money transfered and that i dont have to worry about anything. lol

after that i wanted to start playing with them, so i sent the following email to Abraham:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 5:46 AM

Hi Abraham,

I just got the shipping confirmation, however I won't be able to go to forward the money yet as I have a few important meeting to attend to today and I won't be off till 6pm today, can you arrange to get them to send the bird on the next flight? Also can you give me your number as I want to ask you a few questions about Sandy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 01:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

Nice to read from you again well i have been inform by the agency and all is alright now so Sandy have been book for next flight and please as soon as she get at your home please please kindly let me know so that i can be sure she is alright okay and as for my number am having a broke down as i told you am just new in Oman i have only spend a week and two days here and have not really put everything in it places so i hope you understand but if you are having any question feel free to write me any time and i will answer you. once more i really hope you keep on your promise because my family and me have really put our hope and faith that you will take total care of Sandy as your own real child.

Thanks again and waiting to read from you as soon as Sandy get home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Abraham,

Thanx for your reply, the company called me, they want me to send them the money before completing the shipping proceeds, however I'm stuck @ work till 6pm today and I don't want sandy to be stuck in a box till the next flight, can you please arrange to pay them the shipping fees so they would send her on the upcomming flight and I ll wire you the oney directly? Please let me kno asap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a call, from them "the shipping company" telling me that they arranged to send the bird @ the 6:43pm flight my time and that they were contacted by "Abraham and his wife" and were informed that im worried about the parrot not being delivered lol, please give me unique ways to ***** around with them lol.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:31 am

Hi guys, I was scammed by a low life scammer from Cameroon named Niba Valerie N. his address is Cameroon
State : Northern Province
City : Limbe
Post Code : 00237
Phone : +23794385351

The whole story began when I was looking for a Black Palm Cockatoo on the Internet, and I encountered an Add. that says "Lovely Black Palm Cockatoo For Sale" So I contacted The owner of the add by his Email " mjc.look@yahoo.com ", A few hours later I recieved a reply from that person saying that he wants

500$ for the bird, So I asked him how will you ensure me that i'll recieve the bird? so he said: " Send me 200$ by western union, and he even gave me his full name, address, and phone #, for the shipment fee. So I did send him 200$, which he recieved in the same day. so he emailed me again saying that the bird is in the "relocator Agency" which was quite a relief for me. the next morning I recieved a call from someone who claims to work in the "Global Pets transport" and said that the bird is in Malawe costumes and can't travel further because it doesn't have an insurance, and insurance will cost a refundable 400$ this is when I truly realised that this is all a scam, then Valerie called me and said that the agency called him and asked for insurance, and that he doesn't have the money to pay for
it so he wanted me to send him 400$ which There was no way I was going to send, but I told him to wait in western union untill I send him the money, so he waited there like a hungry dog, but he didn't get anything, so he called me agian and said "where is the money? and boy you should've heard his tone, he was frustrated so I told him that I wont
send you a cent untill I get the bird so he said "If you don't send me the money know I wont come back to the city and you will pay the Insurance youself, This is very stressful, and I'm a very busy man... blah blah blah" and he started mumbling: " what should I do? ... Do you want the bird to stay in costume.... Will you pay the daily fees for the bird in costume... etc. So I told him to give me a proof that the bird

Is realy in costumes, so he said that he will send me the transportaion agency's website and the trace number and code.. A few hours later he sent me the webpage www.globalpets.transport.8m.net , and codes. In the "About Us" tab in the web page it said: "GLOBALPETS TRANSPORT was established in 1982 and has been successfully transporting pets ever since."

Which is funny because the website didn't have a LOGO, what kind of company has been doing business for 2 decades and doesn't have a LOGO for god's sake. The website didn't even look profesional. So I Emailed him and said: "Mr. Valerie with all due respect, this website looks like a five minute made, I will only trust an official website." amd I never heard from him again. Any ways, I continued my search for cockatoos on the net, but this time I was aware of scams, so I found this add saying: Pair of yellow crested cockatoos for only 625$ which is realy cheap for a pair. so I contacted this person and it apeared to be a girl!! so she said that she could send me the bird through "Flex Pet Relocator", But I told her that i will pick up the birds personaly, so she said She will be leaving tomorow, and if I send her the money for shippment to know, and she gave me her name and address, she will send the birds, so I Immediately knew that it was a scam So I sent her this Email: "Sonita, Thanks a lot for your time, but unless I buy the birds according to MY TERMS, The deal is off.

I don't mean to be rude, but This Scam Is Very Obvious. Better luck next time

Hello Black Palm,
I'm sorry you had to be disappointed twice, but glad you can spot the scams. For your info, you may also google the email address to get an idea of whom and what you're dealing with. In this case, the yahoo address you provided shows your scammer as being close to running a zoo! See for yourself;

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid...look@yahoo.com

That search will also show the scammer as using 206-203-2281 (scammer)for a telephone number and another google search will show them using the following emails as well;

longlucien2008@doramail.com - scammer

kallsonputer@yahoo.com - scammer

gracechop@yahoo.com - website gracebirds.org - scammer

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid...q=206-203-2281

Which then leads us to another telephone number;

+23779124640 - scammer

This is where I stop, but I think you're getting the picture.

Another thing to consider before looking for a bird coming from outside your own country would be to look up importation procedures. Most exotic birds are protected under CITES and many countries will not allow any kind of bird coming from Cameroon to enter because of avian influenza.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 am

I had posted an ad looking for a staffordshire bull terrier..2 days later we recieved an email from a man called Henry Made. claimed he lived in cheshire.He said in email that he was desperate to rehome the puppies.They would be sent via pet courier.At first he tried to charge us £200 so we refused .Then we recieved an email that now it would be £60 as he was desperate t to home them.
This morning an email from County Hospetality email addy petexpressdeliver@rocketmail.com asking for payment of £60 that had to be paid to a place in cameroon via western union.
NAMES......................AYUTE MITTERAND A.
COUNTRY..........................CAMEROON
STATE........................ ....LITTORAL
CITY............................. .DOUALA
ADDRESS....................22 AVA AKWA PALACE
TEST QUESTION...............WHERE
TEST ANSWER....................HERE
They had 2 telephone 07024017333 then an office number EL: 08006512351 ( office Line)I checked it out no office line exists apparently the pup was in the Inverness branch the branch manager Mr. Xason Oliva.I telephoned spoke to a man with an accent that i could not understand.I asked for the Inverness branch number then got the phone put down on me,I CHECKED
petexpressdeliver@rocketmail.com...Found out it was a scam
So bewares people dnt get scammed
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.