Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Well I am up and it's 2:06am. I am so **** off right now because i just sent $280.00 to a lady in Cameroon to ship out 2 yorkies, i am up because a man from the "airport" call me and told me that they can't ship out the dogs because they didn't have insurance. He told me the send them $599.1 then they could ship them out. I told him that the lady didn't tell me anything about insurance and that i did not have the money for it. When i told him that he got mad, so i started telling him that i feel really stupid because i did research and i found this website and a lot of people got ***** by people from there. i SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER AND DID RESEARCH RIGHT WHEN I SHE TOLD ME THAT THE YORKIES WERE FREE

THIS IS THE INFORMATION THE LADY SENT ME.

Hi there,
i send you two mail on the othere mail but you got back to me saying you did get anymail so you can get back to me useing this one ok,i sen you the address hope you dot the address but if you did get the address here is still the address

RECEIVERS NAMES..........UZOIGWE BLAISE
MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION............CAMEROON.
STATE....................DOUALA.
TOWN/CITY................ITTORAL/JAKIRI.
AREA CODE................(237).
STREET...................MOLIKO STREET/524.
PHONE NUMBER.............(23775528556).
TEST QUESTION............WHO TO.
ANSWER...................CLAUDE.
AMOUNT................... $280

AND PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY,YOU SHOULD GET
BACK WITH THE DIGIT MTCN CONTROL NUMBER AND SENDERS
NAMES FOR PICK UP.AND AS SOON AS I PICK UP THE MONEY,I
WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE AIRPORT AND PAY FOR FLIGHT
TICKETS AND AS SOON AS I BOOK FOR FLIGHT I SHALL GET
BACK WITH THE FLIGHT DETAILS AND DELIVERY RECIEPIENT,GET
BACK ASAP.
REGARDS

****SHE ALSO SENT ME THIS EMAIL*****

Hi,
i still have my little cutes out for free,they are all vet checked and akc registered.got one male and one female and they are 10weeks old now, and weighs 1.3lbs they will stay very small, cuz they are teacups, will end about 3.5lbs, these my champion bloodlines are potty trained and vaccinated,they are very friendly and will socialize with other pets, they are used to humans and they are very playful,its hard for me to give them out for free but its the only option since i can not longer care for them, i'll be willing to give out both as pair, but if you want just one, thats still fine.i just recently lost my husband and only child in a crash, my doctor says i will not be able to use my legs again,I'm only on wheel chair now, its hard to see my babies suffer when there is no one to care for them, so i though giving them away into a lovely home where they will acquire all love and concern they deserves, these are my best companions and only playmates, i will be handing them to you or one to you,if you are willing to pay for the shipping only, i will not want to say i sold my babies, thats why I'm giving them for free, i live here in Cameroon and willing to use the pet express since its safe and delivers door to door. so please if you are truly interested in having a companion, please call me, my number is, 0023775528556,
.so the shipping fee for one is 180 and for two is 280
hope to hear from you anytime soon

SO EVERYONE JUST LOOK OUT FOR THIS PERSON OR ANYBODY WITH THE AREA CODE 237. DON'T BE LIKE ME AND LEARN THE HARD WAY...I LOST $280.00 THAT COULD HAVE PAY SOME OF MY BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

I was looking to get a dog. Yorkie for sale on Uncle Henrys and Craigs list. The owner was from the Western Isles of Cameroon and stated it would cost me $150.00 to get a puppy from them. Thanks to finding this website when looking for the location of Cameroon, I didn't get the dog. Just a heads up! The person's name is nchang thierry and their email address is ( worldever2001@yahoo.fr ). Thanks for the help! - Mya
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank goodness for this site. I was just prepared to buy a Yorkie pup from a supposed reputable seller from Cameroon. They sent pics and everything seemed above board to the gullible buyer, aka me. They asked for $400 for an AKC registered pup with all up to date shots. I am attaching the responding emails they sent as the transaction progressed. Are all pet dealers in Cameroon to be suspected of fraud? Anyway, thanks for the info, your site is great. Keep up the good work.

Hello,
thanks for your mail baby Nina and Kara are perfect little girls,Very sweet
and playful they are ready for a home!!! Great Gift for that special
someone in your life!!! they are spoil little princess with lots of love
and affections.Raised in our home and very socialized, great with kids &
pets,love to play, and they love their naps on your lap or shoulder or
pillow.they are cutest little thing when they running wanting to play
Chase. Got an amazing coat. Great personality and will steal the show if
you take their shopping with you.Potty,crate & Pad Trained.Comes With 1
Year Health Guarantee! AKC registration. All shots and Health
certificate!!she will be going to a home where they can get all the love
and affection they needs and be spoiled rotten.i will like you to get back
to me with your full contact address if you will want a house delivery
ok.also are you are breeder?do you got kids?can you take care of a puppy?
thanks and waiting to hear from you at your soonest convenience
RE: Yorkie puppies‏
Sent: December 12, 2007 1:55:26 AM
To: Travis

Hello,
Okay thanks mail. You people will be using the below address in making the payment Via Western Union money Transfer ok. My husband will be the one to go pick up the money from the western union store so you people will be using his names .So you people will be sending half the money now and the rest when you get the puppy right? i do hope as soon as you people get the puppy,make sure you complete the rest of my money okay i trust your words.
Address:
Name: Mananeh Kingsley
Addresss: 2430 Western Isle #45 RD St 2 TYH 37
State : Bamenda
Zip code : 237
Test Question :..................Who?
Test Answer:...............................Cindy

As soon as you get the money sent you get back to me with the payment details (MTCN # ) and the senders names so that my husband can go for pick up and we proceed with the shipping arrangements right away okay. So get back as soon as possible.
thanks Cindy
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 pm

email address: klien.sandra@yahoo.com

I knew from the beginning it was a scam but I've been trying to get details from them to post so hopefully someone else will not be caught out by the scam.

tried to sell me pugs, then I came across the name on another website selling yorkies. Claims to be from wales, then when I emailed from another email address about yorkies, said she was from dublin.

Sends pics of the pups which are totally fake. The pug pics appeared to be the same dog in different poses, but she claimed it was a litter. Also the litter had exactly 3 male, 3 female (3 fawn, 3 black). Quite a perfectly balanced litter i thought!!

Asks for money to be wired via Western Union to a post office. 'She' gave me these details

Names;Fon Martin
Country;Wales
City;Cardiff
Tel; 07031836358

Shipment company is air animal pet movers (which is a legitimate american company). When i questioned her for using a US company to ship an animal inside the UK, she just replied "okay i taught you were for that since some of my customers prefer prestige for their puppies"

Not even proper English for someone who is British???

I also offered to come to Wales to pick up the puppy a few days later to which she replied "Ohh sorry that will be late okay,i will just may be try to get her rehomed the delivery will be very reliable right cause as soon as i was suppose to get the address then i would have been ready to get the puppy to you okay i think you could ring me okay 07031836358 "

Again the English is poor!!

Obviously a total scam. DO NOT SEND THIS PERSON ANY MONEY!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm

I would like to add to this list of scammers as I have just found this forum about 12 hours too late!! They are called AIRFRANCE PET SERVICE they are out of Cameroun, I was corresponding with a Nora Timberland from Seattle, Wash., about Teacup Yorkies for about 2 weeks before I made the decision to get one for my daughter. I thought she was in Pa and I was going to drive to pick the pup up but she mentioned shipping because she was in Seattle and getting ready to ship to Iraq (In the Army), also mentioned a good christian home which that one made me wonder. This was supposed to be my daughter's 17th B-day gift so she was involved in this. So she picked her fav and emailed Nora at night but we hadn't made shipping date arrangements yet. The next morning my daughter came to me saying the dog was at the airport and I needed to get the money to them, so they put us in a panic and I started thinking scam and I emailed her and the AirFrance Pet Svc that I felt it was a scam. But of course when he talked to me on the phone he assured me everything was fine and I couldn't find anything about them on the internet. He was also ok with me taking my time to get the money which mine had to come from a Walmart moneygram. I explained how she did not wait for us to choose a date (that should have just been my biggest clue) and that we had bad weather and I couldn't just go there. He said that the dog would be well taken care of etc. and so forth. I so wish I would have listened to my instinct, I think my daughter wanted that puppy so badly and she's having so much trouble with my husbands' passing that I wanted it to be real to make things all better for her too! I wasn't thinking with my whole brain, only 1/4 and the rest my heart. My cost was $200.00 american. I had to pay the money to ADE FRANKLINE.
I just couldn't sleep, thinking I did the wrong thing so I did some more searching and here I found you...
Thanks! but boy do I feel foollish now!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello.
My name is Simona and i am from Romania.
I found an add here..http://www.icafe.com/classifieds/-3/...Adoptions.html
and because i really want this bird i replyed to him.And then after few emails he send me this one :

Hello Simona,
Thanks for the mail and the shipping infomations.I love the way you sound in giving my birds the fun,care,attention and love they deserve right now.
I just call the closest airport near me and they let me know the shipping will be 10-12hours maximum with all tracking infomations needed for pick up.I will be shipping the birds with free parrot cage and toys.All you will need to have the birds is paid for the sum of 310euros which i call the airport and they requested from me and you can be rest asure that you and your family will have your dream comes true because it will take you people a long time to find a greys like this ones that speak and repeat everything you say.
I know you will be scare that i am out of the country but i want you to know that i am a devoted Catholic christain and i am not out to ripped you out as others are doing and i have been in this buisness for the past 10years and i have never wrong of my clients,i am only looking for some one who is ready to spoiled my birds with love and care and since you sound so promising i have decided to drop out the others who where interested in adopting them.Actually where i am right now pay pal does not exist so the only fast,reliable,safe and secure way i could received the money in doing the shipping will be through Western Union Money Transfer since it is closed to the airport i will be using.If you are ok with this means then i can take the go ahead and register the birds so that you and your family will have it soon.When sending money through this means you will need a security Question and Answer so as to secure the money so you can use this as the Question (Who is our saviour) and the answer should be (Jesus Christ).When you are through in sending the money,you can then mail me the transfer details that is the MTCN.You can use my address below in sending the money,
Full Names,David Aluma,
House Address 123 Bayelle 2,
City, North Garoua,
State,Northern Cameroon,
Country,Cameroon,
Phone Number, 00237-7555-1298 or 001-23775551298 ,
Closed Airport,Garoua Pet- First International Airport.
You can use the above address in sending the money to me so just look for any agent location of the Western Union in your area and let them know you want to send money to a friend here because if they know you are looking for a pet they charges will be high.As soon as you are through with the transfer you can equally call or drop me a mail.I will attached the pics later since the lines are not good right now.I will also like to have your phone number so that when they arrived at your airport you can me call for pick up.Hope to hear from you soon.
Remain Blessed,David

Now i got a little suspicious because i thought that it is possible he could just send and i could pay for the trip when i pick them up from the airport.
I don't know howi can check on him ..i tryed to google him but nothing suspicios,just regular adds of selling birds and eggs.
I would really apreciate if someone can tell me if this is a scam or something.
Thank you very much.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Well,

I must say I did not expect anything like what I almost got myself in.

I am located in Jamaica and I surf the web with the interest to provide a unfortunate puppy with a home to be more specific I was looking for a Yorkie, my, my the hit were incredible. I jumped at the opportunity of course and sent out a couple of request for further information which I received of course........but I came suspicous when they (all email responses) requested money for transfer of adoption fees. So I researched and found this website about scammers so I still responded to they emails and did my digging as soon as I mentioned that they could pay the shipping the cost and when the dog has landed here I will re-imburse them, most stop replying.

But I had a couple that stuck it out, and were very persistent on having me send the shipping money. They also send me emails stating the dogs have gone off to pet delivery services long before me saying I was goin to adopt the dog.

But you specifically have two that I have to give piece of mind,
1. Tracy Grace from Glasgow (deleted email address)
2. Haggai Tikum from Turkey ( hagipetscare@gmail.com )

Haggai Tikum emails:

The puppies will be coming from Turkey.
My full names are HAGGAI TIKUM.
ADDRESS is memet 2 street av
City is Ankara
As for time the puppies are to reach your location,I can't really tell,Its the airport in my location who is to give you all that once you must have payed for their flight ticket,But i think it will take about 9-10 hours for the puppies to be shipped and been delivered to you right at your door steps.
So all you need to do now is to get back with all yor full address been needed which you will like the puppies to be shipped and been delivered to.

My response:

Haggai,

Could you supply me the airline details that you will be sending the dogs on? I need to give my airport a week to two weeks notice before shipping the pup that they would be coming on what specific flight.

Oh, and I will not send any money to you or to and carriage agency but I will speak directly to the airline in regards to payment.

Get back to me with those answers, then I will supply you with and address.

Awaiting.

Haggai response:

Hello so sorry a friend has already adopted the puppies and i am going right now to the airport to have the puppies been registered.Sorry you are late.
Have a nice day.

See the scenario so far? read on....

My response:

Yea,

I just save myself from a scam.

No you have a nice day and you shouldn't toy with people emotion cuz you do have ppl who are real dog lovers.

There is no friend or no dog I read about and talk to a few persons about this scam and I hope authorities catch up with the lot of you and I hope you get locked up.

Bye, don't bother replying.

His response:

OH my God,what makes you think an old man like me i will scamming $120\$200 from you.Is that what Jamaica do over there? Europeans do not that for your information.if i want to scam i should scam gross loads not **** en den cash,okay.or is it because am giving them for free adoption....you make believe Jamaicans are yet to be westernized.mind your words.i make such a mistake to another person.i wish was in Jamaica to make you feel the impact of the **** en word you just mention or are you a scammer..bye

My response was very harsh and upfront cuz we dnt take much to ppl playing with us here in Jamaica.

Can't you read f***** I said don't response to this mail, you should be in Jamaica then you would have you feel the wrath of being unwesternized, as you u said.

You are a thief and you if you got five (5) $120/200 it can feed you so don't talk bulls***t so f*** off and as I said DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN.....old man yea right next thing I am gonna hear u a christian. &@*! OFF SCAMMER, &@*! THE HELL OFF. B****.

Didn't get back a response. Other emails:

Bryan Massey from cameroon ( brylmassey4@yahoo.com )
camairlines_petcare@airportemail.com
christine.vella893@yahoo.com
luna.chrst@gmail.com
ridleysy@yahoo.com
stormleed@hotmail.com

I got alot more email address but I got upset at the fact that ppl would exploit and play with people emotions like that. I feel it for those who got scammed I must say as they willingly gave up there money looking to receive a companion and unfortunately get nothing in return my heart goes out to you and for those including myself that website like this one saved thank you and thank god, for saving us our money and the heartbreak of not receiving a companion.

One Bless and Love from out of JA......peace

PS* for that "Junks" nice name thats what you rlly are.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 pm

I too have been scammed. I only sent 460.00 but hes still calling wanting more even though I told him it's a scam and I know that it is. There are lots of Websites all using the same woman holding the same little monkey!!!! this man goes by:

Mbah Daniel Agwe
Bamenda, Cameroon
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:31 pm

This man scammed me and my mother out of 300 telling us that we would be recieving a MaltiPoo puppy named Melis. He even sent pictures. But everytime there was a money issue, we'd try to resolve it, and then they would ask for more money.

First they sent us emails from a fake address claiming to be of "AirFrance" and they even called my cell phone.

I have seen so many posts here that go the same way, and I wish that I had found this site sooner, as it could have saved me a $300 loss.

They claimed that our puppy was being held in quarentine in Atlanta, and that they were the Center for Disease control. . . yet wouldn't a United States Government agency have firstly a government email address? not one from some free site? I wish i had connected the dots and seen the signs. I figured it out when they told me to contact Africa, why, if my puppy was supposedly in Georgia, would i need to contactg africa? And also, they claim to be not only the CDC, but from PetSmart at the same time?

I feel like such an idiot, and I am ashamed and embarrassed that I fell for this

this is the last email i recieved from them. by the way: my name is not Lana Kuder, and we did not get a yorkie named darma, or rather, we did not fall for the scam of a puppy named Darma. I feel bad for the Lana Kuder that they are also scamming.

Dear LANA KUDER ,
This is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.We just want to inform you that you Yorkshire Terrier puppy (DARMA) Was pick up from Atlanta GA Int Airport and is now in our custody for Quarantine control and regulations against the spread of diseases and rabies in the state as stated by the USDA(United State Department of Argriculture) concerning Non-USA Country pets entering USA.

All Dogs at PetSmart coming into USA and in metro Atlanta and the rest of Georgia are under a quarantine after an outbreak of a bird disease that can be transferred to humans.Psittacosis is a bacterial disease that primarily affects dogs, parakeets and other members of the parrots and dogs family. It is treatable but can be fatal to the dogs. Only in rare cases does it infect poultry.The Dogs are therefore going for the 5 days Quarantine trail to ensure limit the spread of bacterial since the Dogs are coming from a different Country.

Reason for the Quarantine:
1: All non-U.S. origin pet Dogs imported into the United States (except from Canada)* are required to be quarantined for 5 days in a USDA animal import quarantine facility at the owner's expense.
2: To make sure a health certificate issued by an accredited veterinarian within 14 days prior to arrival is required.The health certificate must be written in English, be an original document (not a facsimile or photocopy), bear an original or carbon signature and legible name, address and telephone number of the certifying veterinarian. The health certificate must also contain the following information:
a. A complete description of your pet including age, markings, sex, breed and any additional identifying characteristics.
b. Written declaration by issuing veterinarian that the animal was treated to kill all ticks and other external parasites within 14 days prior to arrival except when a veterinarian provides a written statement that such treatment may be detrimental to the animal's health. List the name of the treatment used and the date of treatment.
c. Certification that your pet is free of any evidence of infectious or contagious disease.
d. Certification by the issuing veterinarian to the accuracy of the information stated on the health certificate.
e. Record of all required vaccinations. For rabies vaccinations, the name of the vaccine, lot/serial number, expiration date of the lot and date the vaccination was given must be included. To qualify for 5-days quarantine, list information on the two (2) most recent rabies vaccinations.
f. The microchip number and date of implantation.

3: All dogs attempting to qualify for the 05-day quarantine program are required to have an implanted electronic microchip.For 05-day quarantine qualifiers, it is the owner’s responsibility to have the microchip implanted by a veterinarian and ensure the microchip number is recorded legibly on the serum sample submitted for the rabies testing. The microchip number must be included on the results of the rabies test.So we have to make sure that the above requirements are available.
At the end of the Quarantine period,the following shall be issued to you.
-Animal Health Permits:Veterinary Services requires permits for the importation of certain animals and animal products. In addition, a permit is required for the importation and interstate movement of bacteria, viruses, and prion agents that are disease agents of animals and poultry.
-Veterinary Biologics Permits:Veterinary Biological Product Permits - The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Center for Veterinary Biologics requires a permit for each shipment of veterinary biological products to be imported, and for each transit shipment of biological products moved through the United States.

-Biotechnology Permits:BRS requires a permit or notification for the importation, interstate movement, or release of genetically engineered organisms considered to be regulated articles.
We shall then inform you at the end you the Quarantine Program when we are going to fly the puppy to you.Also this puppy MELIS has been coded and no information shall be provided untill the program has been completed and confirm for delivery.More information about the puppy at the Quarantine can be obtain from the Ministry of Animals and Livestock Cameroon since they are the only one with the quarantine communication code and will be the one to issue you the permits at the end of the 5 days program..This check for your refunds will be coming along with the puppy at the end of the 5days Quarantine period.

You will contact the Ministry at the address below:

PETS ADOPTION CONSULTANT & INQUIRIESDR DANIEL POMERANTZ,ADOPTION CONSULTANT MINISTRY OF ANIMALS AND LIVESTOCK
32 RUE AKWA AVENUE
CENTRAL PROVINCE/YAOUNDE CAMEROON 00237
PHONE:00237-7780-3011
EMAIL: adoption_consultant@minister.com
NB:DO NOT REPLY BACK IF YOU ARE THE HOLDER OF THE ADDRESS BELOW RATHER SEND ALL YOUR INQUIRIES TO THE MINISTRY IN CAMEROON:

PS. Email Addresses to stay away from:

achuach82@yahoo.com --The Seller: Achu Serge
airfrance_cargo@consultant.com --The Pet Flight "Insurance" Company
us.quarentine@georgia.usa.com --The Supposed CDC/PetSmart
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello! Thank you so much for posting so much information on these people. I saw a classified add on craiglist.com for a free yorki puppy. I began emailing the people about her (puppy is Cherry) and everything seemed fine until they gave me an address to send a western union to. Here is the email sent...

Alright. I will send her to Meridian regional airport. Now that I have your information, I will be able to arrange for her flight and get her send to you. All what is left now is for you to send the fee for her flight ticket so that I can proceed at the airport..... and get back to you with her flight details.
thanks

--- On Fri, 8/15/08, *Removed by the moderator wrote:

Subject: Re: yorkie
To: ayaskanem@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 4:11 PM

Will you be able to send her to the air port in meridian ms?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
To:*Removed by the moderator
Subject: RE: yorkie

Since you will provide a good loving and caring home for her, I will send her to you. She will be coming with all of her health papers, vet records, cloths/blankets, play toys, food menu handbook; all inside her crate that she will be ship inside to you. Will you be sending me pictures as she lives forever with you? Do you have a vet doctor?
If everything is fine by you, we can proceed today and you have her tomorrow. For me to be able to ship her to you, you will have to provide to me your full names, address and nearest airport to your locality.
And as soon as I have your information, I shall arrange for her flight and get her ship to you and you will pick her up at the airport when she arrives. I shall mail you her flight details when she is on flight for you to be present at the airport to receive her when she arrives.
As concern the payment for her flight ticket, you can send the fee through western union transfer since is available here and is reliable for me to easily pick up the fee and proceed at the airport...
My address is
Names: Samuel Fru
255 Ntarikon Road
State/City....Littoral/inglewood
zip code....00237
Read from you later so as to proceed.........
God bless you all .

--- On Fri, 8/15/08, *Removed by the moderatorwrote:

Subject: RE: yorkie
To: ayaskanem@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 2:44 PM

I am actually ready when you are. Just tell me what I need to do. Why are you
giving her away tho? I think she is so beautiful! Either my family or my
mom's family will adore her. I don't have a dog. I have been waiting for
the rigt one to come around and just looking at her... Shes so beautiful. And
her name
fits her as well! I may have found what I have been looking for. And im
amused because it did turn out to be a yorkie :) but just let me know who I need
to call with the payment info. Have a great and blessed day!

Katt

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 4:37 PM
To:*Removed by the moderator - Please don't post your email address publicly as it only gives us extra work to remove it.
Subject: Re: yorkie

Alright. The cost is $170. Her name is Cherry. I resend her pictures. I live
in inglewood city of cameroon which is out of the state. I will hold her for you
and when you are ready, we will make arrangements and I get her send to you
regars

So reading all these posts I'm feeling this is a scam... The only bad thing is I gave them my Name and mailing address. Do you think I will be ok? I don't want my identity stolen or anything :( and they just emailed me again and gave me a test question and everything...

Alright. As concern the payment, you go to any western union around you. Inform the officials that you wish to send money to a friend so that the transfer charges should be low. They shall provide you with a form. Fill in your information and mine. My information is
Bank of transfer............western union cameroon
Names: Samuel Fru
My address is:
255 Ntarikon Road
State/City....Littoral/inglewood
zip code....00237
Test question............who has all answers
Answer......................God
When you are done with the transfer, do get back to me with the details and the money transfer number so that I can pay for her flight and proceed with the shipment of your puppy.
Read from you later so as to proceed...

So what should I do now?? I know I'm not sending them any money at all.... but should i tell them anything?
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.