Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 am

how far can these people go. here is the whole converstion i had with this person... then he had the nerve to get mad.. they are just something

his email is mimiran57@yahoo.com and well he said in lived in the usa not truw i think these people dont know what googel is and just think we are stupid i dont think so i hope no one send him money this is all bs

Sent: Fri 3/12/10 9:47 AM
To: mimiran57@yahoo.com

i would like you to stop emailing me and im do not feel right sending you money to Douala, cameron ..im not stupid and i search everything i thought u lived in the usa... if there is a puupies i dont want it even if it was in china..u live in the other side of the world how stupid do you think i am and please dont email me and there are about 30 wed sit devoted to you scam.. and i wil report you to the usa embassy in cameron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 02:17:42 -0800

Hello Jeni, you know i turn down many proposals cuz i knew you were gonna take Lins and now you are telling me to look for some one?.so how much can you afford so i can make it up and we pay for Lins flight cuz i don't have time for him due to the nature of my job so please don't make to start looking for some one cuz i don't think i will really have to trust any body the way i trusted and you wanna betrey me i just wanna earn back your trust cuz i really believe you can take good care of Lins.what i want is a good home for my puppy okay, and i believe you are the person i have been looking for so please tell me what you can afford and i will make it up and we pay for his flight okay?.Thanks and waiting

--- On Thu, 3/11/10,

Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 8:00 PM

sorry but i can not go throuhg this something came up you need to find someone else

Hello Jeni,i think today is Thursday and i haven head anything from you i just wanna ask what the problem is okay?.Thanks and waiting

--- On Sat, 3/6/10,

Subject: RE: Patch – classified ad "tea cup yokie puppies for adoption" got a response from "
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 7:36 PM

ok i wont have the money till thursday and is there anyway that i canpay it to the pet deliever agancy for the fact that i went through this once and i never got the puppie i dont want it to happen again..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:19:05 -0800
Subject: RE: Patch – classified ad "tea cup yokie puppies for adoption" got a

Hello,thanks for the mail i have your word he mean alot to me that is why i really want him to have a good home okay.i believe that you will privide him with what i'm looking for [a good home].as for the pics i will send you the pics okay?.i will prefare you pay the money using Western Union cuz it fast and easy okay?.i will like to pay the money to this address below okay and don't forget to send to me the #MTCN number and the senders name which i will be use to collect the meney okay.As soon as i got the money i will come back to you with the infomation you will be using to pick him up okay?.Waiting asap.

WESTERN UNION ADDRESS:

COUNTRY..........CAMEROON
RECEIVERS NAMES..Ngu Kingsly
AMOUNT:..............$150
CITY ............DOUALA
TEST QUESTION....WHO IS OUR CREATOR?
ANSWER...................GOD.
--- On Sat, 3/6/10, xx wrote:

Subject: RE: Patch – classified ad "tea cup yokie puppies for adoption" got a
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 6:10 PM

hey im sorry for respondign so late this is worderful nice and yes i promise to take great care of hims
and send you picture of him and tell you hows hes doing. i have no problem with this.so where do i make the payment of 150 to ?

Full Names:
Full Address:
Home and cell Number;s #:
States/City: mt. kisco , NY
Zip Code:
Closest Airport

i dont want to sound pushy but if you can send me a pick of the puppie and i know this might sound very rude but i just want to make sure this real i normaly dont do thing through the internet because i know many people have gotten scamed and i feel like you doing good for you're dog and i am trusting you even though we have not doing this face to face.i'm promising you to that im going to take great care of the puppie and im asking yoo to prommise this is all real and i know it sound very silly
and if we are going to keep in contact for the dog you know my name , what you name?

Hello,
I'm sorry for the late response for i was so busy at work okay?,I want you to promise me you are going to take very good care of him okay?, All you are going to do to proceeds with this adoption, is just paying the $150 to the pet delivery department,with all needed facilities, as recommend. I will start arrangements right away.
Do you wish for him to be delivered at your door step or you will like to pick him up at the airport yourself? I will get him on board with the next available going delivery schedule, which once payments is done, the delivery will be carry out and you will have all that details status schedule, you have to get back to me with the
information below which I will be using for the delivery,
Full Names:
Full Address:
Home and cell Number;s #:
States/City:
Zip Code:
Closest Airport:
NB:The fee for his delivery is $150 which you will have to pay to the
delivery agency or you send it to me if you like so i can take it to the pet department my self. At least with this information so that i will get to know better where he will be going to, i just hope you will love him, I will also like you to promise me that you will
always send his pictures to me monthly so that i can see how he is
doing in your home, i will be waiting for your
mail asap, as soon as you are ready i will take him to the delivery
agency and you pay the money to them and you will have you puppy to
day.I will be waiting to hear from you ok. Thanks and waiting.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 am

Unfortuately, I found this site a little too late. I was scammed this weekend and replied to an add. Guess we were feeling vunlerable, as we'd just lost our own dog and when I found this add on oodle

Humble Collie Puppies Available . ..35
ActionsPrice:$250
Breed:Collie
Category:Dogs
Details:Puppy
Posted:4 days ago on Oodle
Description
Humble Collie Puppies Available, copy this email address and get back to me for more information john.willson11(a)yahoo.com

I should have known better than to think we'd found a registered Collie for this prices with delivery, but I fell for it and now I'm out for $250!

Here's the rest of the correspondance in case you are interested and this can help someone else:
-------------------------------------------------
yo
u do have any thing to worry about the

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if possible we wondered if you have the names of any other customers to check as references - just to be on the safe side of things. Since we are unable to see the puppy before we'd like to check and make sure things are as they seems to be. Also, do you have a website?

Thanks,

<removed>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:57:33 -0700
Subject: RE: Collie Puppies

thank for the delivery details, i could go get the puppy registered today is just that i am very busy to 2day. so first tomorrow morning i will go get the puppy at the agency and they will let you know how you will be making the payment them ok. and you will be making the payment upfront b/c they need to active the delivery card and also change of ownership papers from my names to your names ok, so you haven't told me the sex you want. so get back to me with the sex you want so that i will know asap, ok. thanks

regards

-------------------------------------------------
what is happening the agency has just email me that they have been calling your line but you are not picking, so what is the problem? pleas try and get the puppy out of they ok. so you just give them a call now. they are waiting for you ok, and for the customers that i have onces do this business to hime , he is in uk, and his name is kelly brown, and his email address is kellybrown5585@yahoo.co.uk. and his number 0703188607 so get back to me asap they are waiting ok.

--------------------------------------------------------
ok thanks i have just email the number you gave to me to the agency and they will call soon ok. do they email you and have you seen they mail. get back to as soon as you are through with the agency ok. thanks

regards
-------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE FULL INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO READ AND GO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR PUPPY SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OVER TO UR HOME /MTLP417.23*-*DELIVERY**STILL*PENDING-PAYMENT**WAITING TO CONIFM‏
From: Pettransportation Usaagency (pettransportationusaagency@ymail.com)
Sent: Sun 3/21/10 9:44 AM
To: <removed>

INTERNATIONAL PETTRANSPORTATION DELIVERY AGENCY. PROFESSIONAL PETS SHIPPERS

(READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS)-

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS THAT YOU NEED TO COPT THIS PAYMENT INFORMATIO BELOW AD GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE.

WHEN YOU ARE AT THE WESTERN UNION.

YOU ASK THE CASHER THAT YOU WANT YOU MAKE AN INTERNAIONAL TRANSFER ,HE OR SHE AT THE WESTERN UNION STORE IS GOING TO GIVE AN INTERNAILTIONAL TRANSFER FORM THEN YOU FILL IN THE PAYMENT ADDRESS WHICH U HAVE COPY AND HAND THE $250 TO THE CASHER AND ALSO WITH SOME LITTLE GARGES OF JUST $22TO$24 .

THEN THE CASHER IS GOING TO WORK ON THE TRANSFER AND GIVE YOUA PAYMENT RECIPTE AND ON TOP OFF THE RECIPTE YOU ARE TO SEE A (10DIGIT)-M T C N NUMBER . THEN YOU EMAIL IT TO US WITH YOUR NAMES THAT YOU ALSO USED IN MAKING THE PAYMENT THEN WE ARE TO SCAN A HOME DELIVERY CARD AND EMAIL IT TO YOU.

AND ALSO EXCHANGE THE NAMES ON ALL THE DOCUMENT TO UR NAMES AS FROM THE SELLER NAMES AS WELL.

THEN YOU KEEP THE RECIPTE SO THAT WHEN WE ARRIVE AT UR HOME YOU HAND IT TO US FOR CONFERMATION.

This Puppies will be coming with all necessary papers needed, But as the veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of her health, So the puppies are now ready for delivery. But it should be noted that this delivery cannot be carried out unless the part fee for the delivery of ( $250 ) is paid for the delivery of the puppies and Which will come alongside one of our pet carriers.This payment is to be done to the Headquarter of the company which is in BRITISH CAMEROON WHICH IS THE HEAD QUARTERS OF THE PROFESSIONAL PETS SHIPPERS RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF THE PUPPIES DURING THE JOURNEY AND THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPIES TO THE HOME ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL FUND VIA WESTERN UNION STORE) AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE AGENCY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, TO THE DIRECTOR OF PET

PAYMENT ADDRESS

RECEIVER’S NAMES
MOKI KELVIN

COUNTRY /STARTE

CAMEROON

CITY
LIMBE

POST CODE

TEST QUESTION
HOW

TEST ANSWER
FINE

PHONE NUMBER

GENERAL MANAGER
MR.ALEN OLIVER

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PROFESSIONAL PETS TRANSPORT WORLD WIDE ,

SECRETARY
Mrs. THERESE TENTHS
Please feel free to contact us using the information below or by completing our inquiry form. If the office is not manned please leave us a message and one of our veterinary consultants will return your call as soon as possible.

Pet Transportation Voyage U/S. Safe Hands - Safe Journey*-*
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

----------------------------------------------
Re: WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE JUST CONFIRM THE PAYMENT ( ANDALSO WE HAVE ATTACH YOUR HOME DELIVEYR CARD THAT YOU NEED TO PRINT AND KEPPIT SO THAT WHEN WE ARE AT UR HOME YOU HAND IT TO US .AND ALSO KEEP THEPAYMENT RECIPTE .‏
Sent: Sun 3/21/10 12:30 PM

DEAR CLIENT'
WE ARE STILL ON OUR WAY TO UR LOCATION SO IF WE ARRIVE WE SHALL LET YOU KNOW AND ALSO WHEN WE ARE TO BE AT UR DOOR STEP
THANKS

--------------------------------------------------------

WE SHALL ARRIVE AT UR HOME AT 70.21AM THE MORING ,MTLP/14.02*-DELIVERY TIME TO ARRUVE (7.21AM)‏

DEAR MR'<removed>
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE WORKING HALF DAY TODAY AND WE HAVE 24 PUPPIES THAT WE NEED TO DELIVERED THEM TO UR HOME IN THE MORING AS TIME IS LATE NOW SO TODAY WE USED TO CLOSED AT 1PM BUT WE HAVE TRY ALL POSSIBLE MEAN TO GET TO UR HOME BUT OUR MANAGER HAS SAID THAT IT SUNDAY AS WE SHALL ARRIVE AT 7.21 AM IN THE MORNING SO WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND AS EVERY ONE HAS ALSO UNDERSTAND US OK.
SO AT 7.21 WE SHALL BE AT UR HOME WITH UR PUPPY AND UR PUPPY DOCUMENT OK.
THANKS
MANAGER
ALEN OLIVER
------------------------------------------------------

Re: Collie Puppies‏
Sent: Sun 3/21/10 2:07 PM
thanks for the mail, and i am just coming back from the church, and will be going to see my friend now ok, and the agency say that, they will be coming to your location in the morning ok. so you just say at home and wait for the delivery people and your puppy, and to also sign the necessary papers of the puppy. so i will be waiting to hear back from when the delivery service arrive ok. b/c i am going to see a friend now and i will be back very late.

thanks

--- On Sun, 3/21/10, <removed> wrote:

Subject: Re: Collie Puppies
To: "John Willson " <john.willson11@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 8:37 PM

Can you give me an idea about how long this process of delivery takes? When is the estimated day / time of delivery?
Thanks,
<removed>

---------------------------------------------------

REFUNDEBLE INSURACES OF YOUR FEMALE COLLIE PUPPY TO BE DELIVEREED TO UR HOME THIS MORINH.INSURANCES NEED.NTLP/41.023*-*PAYMENT**STILL **PENDING‏
Sent: Mon 3/22/10 6:39 AM

Return One Way Multicity

From ARKANSAS-,CITY<<<<<<<<<<

To PA-,TOWN>>>>>>>>>
BREED
SEX
QUANTITY 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
CLIENT NO 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DEPARTURE TIME
ARRIVAL TIME

DEAR CLIENT NO -3

Departure Date

Return Date

Class of Service

I accept the condition of carraige and PAYMENT

The Insurance and (WA) which is the first Port of check-out requires an Insurance Certification proceeding the shipment of a COLLIE PUPPY.
In law

Many jurisdictions around the world have enacted statutes which forbid cruelty to some animals (PETS) but these vary by country and in some cases by the use or practice.
In the United States, cruelty to animals is a criminal offense and one may be fined or jailed for it for up to five years. On February 15, 1911, the Authority incharge of the Protection of Animals act on behalf of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (R.S.P.C.A.). The maximum punishment was 6 months of "hard labour" with a fine of 2500.00 U.s.d

Aggression against Cats, Dogs, and People. In Cruelty to Animals and Interpersonal Violence: Readings in Research and Applications.. Press Release, 159-167. Jail Term 25Years in Prison

The said insurance Certificate is Re-fundable upon arrival of the COLLIE PUPPY If the insurance certificate is not provided within 24hours, we shall place the Puppies under PET ABUSE AND ABANDONING, which is punishable by law according to the rules above.

The cost of the Re-findable Insurance Policy calculated by our statisticians calculated Below.

THIS INSURANCE FEE IS RE - FUNDED TO RECEIVER OF PET AT ARRIVAL OF YOU COLLIE PUPPY ( WA)Tested and confirmed for delivery without a comprehensive exam and treatment fee. Calculated below.

Veterinary invoice* Amount paid by policyholder Benefit schedule allowance per-incident** Amount reimbursed by VPI when COLLIE PUPPY arrives your home
Comprehensive exam and treatment fees (medications and laceration stitching) $500.00 $200.00 $600.00
Anesthesia $300.00 $300.00 $600:00
Total claim amount filed with VPI AFTER ARRIVAL
$600.00
VPI per-incident deductible
$300:00
Sub-total of eligible expenses $600:00

How Reimbursements Work

Typically pet insurance provider, uses one of the three methods in determining reimbursements: listed below:

CASH ( When Pet courier arrives your Home )
BANK TRANSFER ( Three bank working days after arrival )
MASTER CARD, DER-BIT CARD, VISA CARD... ( Direct Transfer)
The Department of Insurance (DOI) & Policyholders through their statisticians knows the % reimbursement which is available for pet’s accidents, injuries and illnesses.........
Details about the ONLINE CHECK IN will be filled and emailed over to your when we confirm Re-Findable Insurance change. E.g filled out the Booking information and booking reference with last name.

Ticket ref no. Need help call us
E-Ticket Booking Confirmation

e.g 762480112024
Flight number
AF KL KQ NW

Check my Details
Booking Reference

Last Name

*Veterinary fees vary CITY to CITY, per your veterinarian's discretion.
**The benefit allowance amount replenishes with each new incident. An incident is a new condition that causes you to consult a veterinarian. Chronic or ongoing conditions, such as allergic dermatitis, are considered to be one incident no matter how many times a veterinarian is consulted.
***V-P-I pays 95% of covered veterinary expenses up to the benefit schedule, less your $5 per-incident deductible.

Thanks
Home delivery Manager
Mr. MC ALEN OLIVER
TEL: CONTACT US:
CUSTOMER SERVICE
206-337-6890
206-337-0939
Email: pettransportationusaagency@ymail.com
(OHIO)..pet transportation u.s.a.agency
U/S

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF INTERSTATE CARRIERS

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS

Safe Hands - Safe Journey

------------------------------------------------------

RE: Collie Puppies‏
Sent: Mon 3/22/10 9:57 AM

Hello
i am so sorry for the late reply i was a little busy so i want u to know that i am at work now and the delivery agency are still waiting for ur call so that they may then confirm the payment. so i want u to know that the $600 that u are to pay will be giving back to u in cash at hand at ur door step ok. so all u need to do is that u call them now and tell them that u are going to make the payment and also ask them to give u all the guarantee ok. thanks and when u make the payment do also let me know ok.

------------------------------------------------

RE: REFUNDEBLE INSURACES OF YOUR FEMALE COLLIE PUPPY TO BE DELIVEREED TO UR HOME THIS MORINH.INSURANCES NEED.NTLP/41.023*-*PAYMENT**STILL **PENDING‏
Sent: Mon 3/22/10 10:34 AM

HELLO'
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS AN AGENCY ANS WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE WORKING ON TO THE WAY THAT EVERY ONE HAS BEEN UNDERSTANDING US OK .
SO YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVING INSRUENCES FEE OK SO ALL I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THIS INSURANCES AND IF UR PUPPY STAY HERE AT OUR AGENCY WE ARE TO PUT THE PUPPY UNDERDTAND QUARANTEE AND THAT WILL COST U $25000 THAT U WILL BE PAYING TO US , AMD WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE JUST 20 MIN TO COMFIMR THE PAYMENT AND PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OVER TO UR HOME SO MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE MEAD TO GET THIS PAYMENT BEEN DONE OK.
THANKS
MANAGER
ALEN OLIBER

------------------------------------------------

RE: Collie Puppies‏
Sent: Mon 3/22/10 10:53 AM
ok i will help you pay $200 and you will pay $400, b/c i want my puppy out of the agency to you ok, and they will refund the $400 back to you as they told me. so try and pay the $400 to cause i am on my way to the agency to make the payment to them ok. so i hope to hear back from you as soon as possible when you are done with them ok, and i will also email you when i am done with the payment ok. thanks

regards

--- On Mon, 3/22/10, <removed>wrote:

Subject: RE: Collie Puppies
To: john.willson11@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 5:04 PM

You are a complete scam. You will get no more money from us and you will be reported. Your information is plastered all over fraudwatch alert.

<removed>
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 am

got another one for ya...

And the final e-mail:

I just found your exact same e-mail with a few minor details changed on a scam watchers website. In short, go f*** yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm Gerald Stecklein and and my Wife is Anastacia Nikolaeve ok. if every thing is great with you, you will have to send the $180 for part of the delivery fee using western union transfer agency to my wife's address as it is just a 5 mins drive from her office ok.

NAME/ ANASTACIA NIKOLAEVA
COUNTRY/ UKRAINE
CITY/ IVANO-FRANKIVSK
POSTAL CODE / 76000
ADDRESS/ IVANO-FRANKIVSK MELNYKA 1/4 STREET

as soon as you are done with the money transfer, make sure you email us the the money transfer control number so that she can use it to receive the funds ok. like i told you before, you won't have to purchase another cage as they will be shipped inside their comfortable stainless steel cage which they are trained with ok. we will include all their toys and their handbook which is going to guide you on their likes and dislikes ok. as soon as we are done with the shipping negotiation, we are going to email you the flight details for you to know when exactly to expect the birds ok.

regards

Stecklein and Anastacia

--- On Thu, 3/25/10, Blah> wrote:

Subject: RE:
To: nchsteck@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 6:17 PM

Just one thing...your name is Stecklein Gerard?

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:52:12 -0700
To: *****

please understand that there are bad and good people on this planet. i earlier made you to understand that i am from USA,IOWA but due to due my job, i was sent to Ukraine for a project which is going to last for 2 years ok. we don't have any intention to receive the birds from you when we return to USA. but all we are asking from you is to treat them with great love and afftection. i had to move along with my family to Ukraine. that is where we lost our daughter Kelly. we will feel very uncomfortable proceeding with this when the family we want to intrust melly and Brown with doesn't trust us ok. if really you are ready to welcome the birds, all we need from you at this point is your trust so that we can go through with this ok. every thing is set for the birds to be shipped to you if you are ready to return our trust, let me know so that i can forward you our address so that you can pay the $180 before we can proceed ok.

regards

Stecklein and Anastacia
--- On Thu, 3/25/10, *****> wrote:

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 4:57 PM

It's not a matter of insulting you. I've nothing against you or your wife. I understand your current situation as I've just lost my stepfather. I know it's hard to look at the possessions of one you've loved then lost. You're taking what I said as an insult and it's not meant to be anything of the sort. What you should understand is that, no matter how decent what you're doing sounds, people on the internet are deceptive. They can pretend to be friendly and suck you in...then take your money and spit you out like discarded sunflower seeds. I'd love to trust you because you seem like a great family...but the fact remains, you're a name on a computer screen. And that automatically makes you someone I should watch out for. The first thing that seemed strange to me is that they've been listed as Congo Grey's. But the pictures sent looked a lot more like Macaws and that's what you said they were in the emails. Also, we were originally under the impression that the birds were in Nixa, Missouri. We were thinking we would just be able to drive the distance and pick them up. If you were in Iowa as your license stated, then we could even come to Iowa. But things don't add up and it's smart to question these things to try to make sense of them. Sorry you felt insulted.

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:32:15 -0700
To: ***********

OH MY GOD. DO YOU TAKE US FOR CHEATS OR WHAT? ???. I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND MY WIFE ANASTACIA IS 45 OK. .WE BOTH HAVE JOBS WHICH I THINK CAN TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR FAMILY OK. DO NOT TAKE EVERY BODY TO BE THE SAME ON THIS PLANET. IF WE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THE BIRDS TO YOU, IS BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND INTEREST YOU HAVE SHOWN SO FAR TO HAVE THEM. WE ARE A GOD FEARING FAMILY AND WILL NEVER EAT MONEY YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR. I DON'T SEE WHY WE SHOULD PROMISE TO SHIP THE BIRDS TO YOU WHEN I KNOW WE WILL NOT." WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSES HIS SOUL" . IF WE PROMISED TO GIVE OUT THE BIRDS TO YOU IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROVEN TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM. THAT IS THE MAIN REASON I SACRIFICED TO ASSIST WITH THE LAST PART OF THE SHIPPING FEE. BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW ALL WE COULD RECEIVE IN RETURN IS INSULT. DO YOU THINK WE ARE OUT FOR $180? THIS IS FUNNY OK . I HAVE ATTACHED A COPY OF MY UNITED STATES DRIVERS LICENSE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT WE ARE NOT OUT TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF THE BIRDS BUT RATHER LOOKING A LOVELY HOME FOR THEM OK. IF YOU THINK WE ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO END THIS WHOLE NEGOTIATION OK. BUT IF YOU WILL LOVE TO HAVE THE BIRDS, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE $180 SO THAT WE CAN COMPLETE IT AND SHIP THE BIRDS TO YOU OK. THE DECISION IS ALL YOURS AND AND GOD ALONE IS OUR WITNESS THAT WE ARE LOOKING A LOVING HOME FOR THE BIRDS.

REGARDS

STECKLEIN AND ANASTACIA

--- On Thu, 3/25/10, **********> wrote:

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 3:52 PM

Hi,
It's possible that I could pay you back on the other half of the shipping once it's confirmed that the birds have been shipped or once I've received them but not before. I don't know how things are in the Ukraine but in the United States, people are really bad about online scams for money. No disrespect and I'm extremely interested in the birds but I can't put myself in a place to be scammed out of that kind of money. If there's any way my wishes can be met so as to not pay until either the birds are received or it has been confirmed that they were sent, then it's still possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:52:37 -0700
To: ************
i think i earlier explained everything in my previous email. is there a way you can come up with half of the shipping fee so that i can complete it and ship you the birds?

-- On Thu, 3/25/10, ***************> wrote:

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 11:31 AM

Sorry, as of right now I can't afford $360. I was under the impression that the birds were in Missouri.

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:47:49 -0700
To: **************

thanks very much for the love you are willing to give to Melly and Brown. it has always been my wish to look a caring home for them where they will be treated with great love. please, always remember to send their pictures to me so that i will be able to know how great they are doing in your home ok. concerning the shipping, consider everything done as i know the shipping procedures to ship the birds to you back in the state ok. beside, they already have their huge stainless steel cage which they will be shipped inside ok. i just talked with the airport authorities out here in Ukraine and they told me it will amount to $360 to ship both birds to your location ok. they also informed me that the next available flight is scheduled for Saturday 27th which is in 2 days time ok. let me know if every thing is alright with you so that we can proceed ok.

regards

Stecklein and Anastacia

--- On Thu, 3/25/10, Amber Eggers <amber_eggers@hotmail.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 2:43 AM

Thank you so much for being so helpful. The closest airport would be Lambert St. Louis International. The name that should be used on shipping and change of ownership should be ******. And as for the shipping address it is.

Let me know if there are any further details.

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:59:51 -0700
To: ***********

thanks very much for your mail. we really do appreciate the interest you have in adopting the birds and i do believe your home will be the right home for the Melly and Brown because we love the birds so much and it is hard on us giving them out. i don't have any intention to receive the birds from you when we return to USA. what i need from you as the reward for the babies is to make sure you treat them with great love and affection like your biological children. blue and gold macaw birds have the reputation as being the best talkers of the parrot kingdom.. They have an uncanny ability to not only mimic speech, but mimic it in a voice that sounds quite human. They also imitate sounds with incredible accuracy, from dripping faucets to construction equipment. Be careful about uttering any words you don't want them to learn, since they seem to have a knack for learning just what you don't want them to learn!. they are having their huge stainless steel cage which i am going to deliver them inside ok. so you don't have to bother in purchasing another cage ok. i will equally include some toys they enjoy playing with and also a hand book which is going to guide you on their likes and dislikes ok. concerning the shipping, you will have to get back to me with your full names and address how you want it to appear on their change of ownership paper so that i can get it done. also let me know the name of the nearest airport in your location so i can find out the cost to deliver them to you and inform you ok. i have attached some pictures of the birds in this mail including their cage. the male is called Brown and the Female is called Melly. hope you will love them so much . let me know if you are ready for them ok.

best regards

Stecklein and Anastacia

--- On Wed, 3/24/10, *********> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 8:09 AM

I'm ready. Just tell me what I've got to do. If theres anything you need to know let me know.

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:08:11 -0700
Subject: Re:
To: *************

Hello, thanks for the interest. I'm looking for a great, interactive, loving new home for my parrots. DNA tested, They loves to make noises and whistles tunes. They currently trying to learn the Andy Griffith whistle. They have a large, clean vocabulary including, hello, goodbye, pretty bird, good night, good morning, awkward, want a treat, and sorry just to mention a few words. They says dance, and will actually bob their head up and down when prompted (expecting a treat when performance is ended). they are 14 moths old with a very good temparment with kid and other pets. they will come with their large cage, toys, bowls, and food. They eats Roudybush pellet diet, but will eat people food too. Their favorite treats are sunflower seeds and peanuts. They are so attached but can be separated if they are going to an everlasting home. they are called Melly and Brown and i am actually giving them out because they belonged to my daughter(Kelly) but with a heavy heart we lost Kelly and she was all i got. i work with a global health company devoted in discovery new medicine,new technology and new ways to managed health. i was sent to Ukraine in Europe for a project which is going to last for 2 years. Kelly died in an accident last 3 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i see these birds around and me,because she was always together with them since i am always busy at the laboratory. Melly and Brown have been very lonely since Kelly passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to look a a caring home who will promise to do just the best for them. let me know if you are ready for them so that i can start arranging every thing which they birds will come along with ok

--- On Tue, 3/23/10, ***************> wrote:

Subject:
To: sucksuckjest@gmail.com
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 10:46 PM

Hello, I've just seen your ad on Inetgiant Classifieds for proven pair of congo grey for a loving home. It says that its free. I'm just wondering if that's right and if you still have them.

Please contact me and let me know.
Thank you.
Amber
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:40 am

Trans International Pet Relocation (transinternational@in.com) is a fraudulent shipping company. Here is the contents of a sample email from them. There is a picture of a map and a picture of dogs on a plane which I have deleted. The person who was "selling" the birds was "Nell Moresoon" <nellmoresoon@hotmail.com>.

Notice the insistence that the payment be via Western Union. Also, notice that they want you to copy the address on a to a clean piece of paper and advise you not to tell the WU agent that you are sending money for the shipping of animals. You are told this because if the WU agent were to see the scammer's email or be told by the customer that the money was being sent to Cameroon, Nigeria, Guana, to pay for the shipping of animals, the WU agent would or should know that the customer was about to be defrauded and might and should alert the customer to this fact.

Persons in the market for pets (or any other merchandise or service) should never, under any circumstances, pay the sellers or shippers with Western Union or Money Gram! 99.9% of scammers request payment via these methods because such payment is untraceable, irreversible and can be picked up at any Western Union/Money Gram office anywhere in the world and, in many cases, without having to present proper identification. Thus, the scammer can be anywhere, and receive funds while preserving complete anonymity and the victim has no recourse in retrieving their funds.

[map.jpg]

* TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION *

DEAR CLIENT,

WELCOME TO TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION (TIPR).THE EXPERIENCED PET MOVING SPE TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION (TIPR).WILL HANDLE YOUR PETS WITH CONFIDENCE , PROFESSIONALISM AND TRUSCIALIST .AT TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION (TIPR)., NO TRANQUILIZER RULE IS DESIGNED FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PETS DURING AIRLINE CARGO TRANSPORT .TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION (TIPR). IS REGISTERED UNDER USDA AS AN INTERMEDIATE HANDLE , IS GOVERNED BY RULES, REGULATIONS AND MANDATES OF ANIMAL WELFARE ACT {AWA} AND THE FEDERAL LAW GOVERNING AIR CARGO SHIPMENT .(TIPR) PET TRANSPORT BASED IN UK AND HAS BRANCHES WORLD WIDE , SHORT AND & LONG DELIVERY; FULLY INSURED; .WHEREVER YOUR PET IS COMING FROM OR GOING TO, TIPR PET TRANSPORT HAS THE EXPERIENCE , PERSONNEL AND EXPERTISE TO GET YOUR PET TO THEIR DESTINATIONS AS SAFELY AND RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE . WITH OUR HOME-TO-HOME EXPERIENCE AND HUNDREDS OF PETS SHIPPED, OUR EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD OR CARING AND PROFESSIONALISM MEANS THE PETS WE TRANSPORT ARRIVE SAFELY,COMFORTABLE AND ON TIME.AT TIPR PET TRANSPORT , WE MAINTAIN THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF LOW OVERHEAD AND THE BEST 24-HOUR/7-DAY SERVICE .WE INVITE YOU TO MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL OR DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL INQUIRY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF !

TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION (TIPR) WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE TWO AFRICAN GREY PARROTS REGISTERED AT OUR AGENCY FROM MR.NELL MORESOON .THESE PARROTS HAS TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

QUOTED DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR AFRICAN GREY PARROTS

BREED AFRICAN GREY

AGE 14 MONTHS OLD

SEX MALE AND FEMALE

OUR SERVICES

We make every effort to use transporters that meet our high standards for the Pets in our care. The trucks we use have monitors to observe the pets at all times, independent fans to ensure good ventilation and temperature control, even when the engine of the lorry is turned off, fresh water supply, strong adjustable partitions to cater for any type of Pets and rubber flooring.

We keep in constant contact with the drivers, so we know at any time where your pet is and how it is traveling. We are confident that if your pet is traveling safely and comfortably it will be fit and healthy when it reaches its destination.TRANS INTERNATIONAL PET RELOCATION (TIPR). provides a professional and friendly service styled to suit your individual needs.
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS

Health Certificate:Approved and provided by seller
2 Year health guarantee papers
BIRD'S package
shots and vaccines up to date
veterinary papers
CAGE

[dogsonaplane.jpg]

Deposits:REQUIRED

A deposit of the shipping fee is due in advance of the trip . We accept Cash, Wire transfer and major credit cards.

IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE , WE NEED £480 PAYMENTS WIRE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION AND THE PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE FLIGHT DIRECTOR AT THE REGIONAL HEAD QUARTERS IN BRITISH CAMEROON USING THE ADDRESS BELOW FOR HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GIVE IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION TO SUCH PAYMENTS ..ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENTS YOU GET BACK TO US FOR CONFIRMATION SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY AND ALSO PUT THE BIRDS ON BOARD. WE ACCEPT ONLY WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS AT THE MOMENT SINCE CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT PROCESSED . WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.DO MAKE THE PAYMENT USING THE ADDRESS BELOW:

Registrar's Information:

NAMES: ACHO ROGERS

CITY: VICTORIA

ZIP CODE: 00237

TEST QUESTION

WE ALSO DO ADVISE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AND HOW AND WHERE THEY COULD MAKE THE PAYMENTS IF THEY ARE NOT CURRENT WITH WESTERN UNION .

HOW AND WHERE TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS
DEAR CLIENT,

WE HAVE TWO METHODS OF PAYMENTS YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY ONLINUSING THE WESTERN UNION WEBSITE WHICH IS http://www.westernunion.com .SO YOU CAN JUST SIT AT YOUR HOME AND USE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO PAY ONLINE .YOU CAN ALSO GO DIRECTLY TO THE WESTERN UNION STORES CLOSEST TO YOUR LOCATION AND PAY CASH .ALL OPTIONS ARE LEFT FOR YOU.

WE DO GIVE TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS SOME CLARIFICATION ON HOW YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF £480 DUE FOR YOUR TWO AFRICAN GREY PARROTS .YOU SHOULD COPY THE ADDRESS BELOW ON A CLEAN **** OF PAPER AND GO TO ANY OF THE WESTERN UNION STORE WE HAVE LISTED BELOW AND MAKE A TRANSFER OF £480 AND GET BACK TO US WITH ALL THE PAYMENT DETAILS LIKE;MTCN,SENDERS NAMES,TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER ETC.ONCE WE CONFIRM THIS PAYMENT WE ARE GOING TO ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY CARD OF YOUR TWO AFRICAN GREY PARROTS AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE PRECISE TIME YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING THE PARROTS AT YOUR HOME.

ONCE YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE,ASK FOR A SENDERS FORM AND THEN YOU FILL THE FORM WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION AS REQUIRED.DESTINATION OF YOUR TRANSFER SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW

PAYMENT ADDRESS:

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COPY THE REGISTRAR PAYMENT INFORMATION AND GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE NEAR YOUR LOCATION AND PAY THE TOTAL FUND OF £480

NAMES: ACHO ROGERS

CITY: VICTORIA

ZIP CODE: 00237

TEST QUESTION

BELOW ARE SOME WESTERN UNION STORES AND THEIR ADDRESS WHERE YOU ARE TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY YOUR PARROTS

A WORD OF ADVISE TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS

WHEN YOU GET TO THE WESTERN UNION TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS FOR YOUR TWO AFRICAN GREY PARROTS DON'T TELL THE OFFICIALS AT THE WESTERN UNION THAT YOU ARE PAYING MONEY FOR PARROTS IF YOU DO THEY WILL INCREASE YOUR CHARGES. SINCE YOU DON'T YET HAVE THE COMPLETE PAPERS OF THE BIRDS. ON , JUST TELL THEM YOU ARE SENDING MONEY FOR PERSONAL REASONS AND YOUR CHARGES WILL BE REDUCED.

AS SOON AS YOU DO THE PAYMENT, YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US WITH THE FULL REFERENCE NUMBERS AND OTHER DETAILS OF THE PAYMENT. .

WE WILL UP LOAD THE TRACKING OF YOUR PARROTS ONLINE ONCE WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT.

FOR ANY INQUIRIES PLEASE DO CONTACT OUR BRANCH DIRECTOR

MC HUFFMAN
BRANCH DIRECTOR (TIPR) GLASGOW CONTACT US .
+44(0)7031859990
+237(0)79433530
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:41 am

I really wanted to buy my little brother a siberian husky for his birthday and I was so excited when I actually got a reply from this lady (Zoila Sanroman) with an awesome deal, only problem was she was located across the country.
I thought that my brother would prefer a male, shortly after I received an email from International Sky Line Cargo Movers about the male puppy arriving at the airport. The email contained information about the identification number (05J3287 48541M) and microchip number (ISO 10586). They said that I needed to make a payment through Western Union. Before I made the payment, I called to make sure with my brother, he said he liked the female more cause she actually had blue eyes. So I had to send another email to Zoila about wanting the female instead. Well I got another email from the airport for the female puppy but none of the identification numbers or microchip numbers were changed. She was caught red handed!! hahaha
And luckily I found this site which confirmed my fears.

Scammer:
Zoila Sanroman zoila.sanroman@yahoo.com
western union info:
Name: TAKA PETER
City: BUEA
State: LIMBE
Address: STREET 12 AIRPORT ROAD
Zip Code/Area code 00237
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:43 am

Hi,

I am buying a bichon frise puppy from South Adelaide & the lady im buying it from is going through a 'gobal' freight company located in cameroon... i looked up the address on google and it would not come up & no-where are they saying the company name other than 'express freight services' on one email as a header.
the person selling the puppy is shiz minet (shizuminet@live.com)

Hello dear,
I just want to inform you that i have already registered the puppy.Have you been contacted by the delivery agency?Have they began with the delivery process?
waiting to read from you as soon as possible.
regards.
Minet.

Hello dear,
I just want to inform you that i have already registered the puppy.Have you been contacted by the delivery agency?Have they began with the delivery process?
waiting to read from you as soon as possible.
regards.
Minet.

DEAR CLIENT,
GREETINGS FROM THE FAMILY OF ANIMAL AND PET TRANSPORTATION SERVICES.WE JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT AND WE HAVE ALL THE PAYMENT DETAILS,WE ARE GOING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ACTUAL DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR PET.WE ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME AT ARRIVAL TIME BECAUSE YOU NEED TO SIGN SOME DOCUMENTS TO ACTUALLY CONFIRM THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR PUPPY SAFELY.WE SHALL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN BEGIN THE DELIVERY PROCESS.

STAY BLESSED AND ENJOY OUR SERVICES

Secretary:
Mr. Shannon Elliot
Tel: 0023 774 928 543
Email: animaltransportation@qualityservice.com

How to pay FOR YOUR PETS DELIVERY CHARGES by Western Union transfer
Visit a local Western Union Agent and complete the "To Send Money" form with the following details
Payable to Director:
ANJEH DERICK

For the amount of:

$500AUD

TEST QUESTION/ ANSWER HELLO/
HI

Address:57 MAKERS ROOM AVENUE

Zip Code:00237

Record the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for your reference and email a copy of that (MTCN) to us immediately the payment is confirmed
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:45 am

On friday i found a post that say's giving 2 chihuahua puppies for free so I decided to message the person who was giving it away,she told me that the 2baby chihuahua's already had flight tickets and all she needed to do was exchange ownership documents and she needed 70 doller's so i sent teh 70 doller's to her information on western union and than people from cameroon alinespets (camair_pets_service@live.com) say's i had to pay $250 for the dog crate and than when that was settled the cameroon alinespets place sent me a message saying my sender got hit by a truck and her baby girl died at the spot and now she's in a coma and the people keep sending me a message saying that i had to pay $1150.00 to the information below.

Cashier Receiver's Name=============== Tabi Eset
COUNTRY===========================Cameroon
Zip Code==============================00237
STATE============================Littoral
CITY=========================== Douala
Address===============Douala Int. Airport. Desk3
TEST QUESTION==============================WHAT FOR?
TEST ANSWER================================ REQUIREMENTS

Someone please help me what do I do they said if i dont i have to go up to calfiornia to get charge with a crime of 4 thousand doller's
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 am

I think I may have stumbled upon another scam on Kijiji. The link to the ad is http://cranbrook.kijiji.ca/c-pets-do...AdIdZ209566139 . The womans email is lilianscott@live.com .
I am not sure if this is a scam and I almost sent the money. It has the basics of a scam. Here is the email for the delivery agency she was going to scam me with.

http://petmove.com/images/home/home01.gif PET EXPRESS
http://petmove.com/images/home/home03.gif
Delivery services and pets shipment
Shipping information and delivery of your puppy.

WELCOME TO NOTIFICATION BY EMAIL

CANADA

Dear Client,
Welcome to our notification services by mail.
PET EXPRESS,

shipping company and delivery of pets, your best transport company of pets since 1978. We work with British Airways, SWISS and Air France. The relationship between pets and people is a treasure. As you consider moving your pet by PET EXPRESS and given the deep and intimate relationship you have with your pet Our company guarantees an impeccable service.

We do take care of the following operations:
• Reservation of flight for pets.
• Insure that all vaccines and health papers are updated.
• Take care of your pets during the flight.
• Take care of your pet's delivery at your home from the airport.

We are professional pet transporters, responsible for moving pets to their families. When you have a contract with us, we will assign an adviser PET EXPRESS to help you settle as quickly as possible, a direct flight for your pet to your destination. We work according to your expectations, to see that you are delivered at your home of course.

Information on your puppy pending flight and delivery:

We have information on Your Siberian Husky puppy breed,female from Mrs. Lilian Scott here at our agency in to be transported and delivered to your home following the address below;
*removed by moderator*
Model of Cage: 5790AC AF-12 and 5791AC
Race: Siberian Husky puppy
The puppy come with all papers needed, but our veterinarians had to perform other tests to be sure of the puppy health, they were done, everything was negative, the puppy is in perfect health, and medication records are accurate, test results shows that the puppy is free of diseases that may attack other animals and men. Thus, the puppy is now ready for flight and delivery to your home. Your puppy will be coming alongside with one of our delivery agents.

Delivery
The pet carrier responsible for your puppy delivery at your home is Mr. BISTRICKY MARTIN
Here is the tracking code on your package (PENDING) to easily retrieve your package.

Tracking code: (PENDING) Until payment is confirm

Other Informations
The shipment of your package has not yet been activated because shipping was not paid.
Your dispatcher informed us that you are responsible for the shipping costs of $80 and the money you are to pay for sale of the puppy $150 amounting to $230 for the puppy.
Payments
In concerns to make our services better and the status of operation of our company, all customers wishing to benefit from our services are required to pay transportation costs so that we can embark his/her package.
NB: These transport costs are payable to the cashier of our DEVELOPING BRANCH located in The British Cameroon) WESTERN UNION transfer.

To transfer by WESTERN UNION money is sent to the cashier of our developing branch using the below address:

NB
Names:Kika kelly serge
City:douala
State:littoral
Postal Code:00237
Amount:$230
Test Question:When?
Answer:Now

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS WITH WESTERN UNION
Western Union is usually found at the Postal Bank or where ever you see this logo . Western Union is a way to send money that is fast and reliable . If money sent by Western Union to reach its destination in 10 minutes. Go to the Postal Bank nearest you or where ever you see the WESTERN UNION sign, ask to transfer money with Western Union. Have a piece of identification and proceed as follows:

-Go to a Western Union branch with your ID and cash.

Ask for a sending form

Read the form carefully and complete without errors.

Submit the form with your personal documents and money.

Take your receipt and you can leave

Then you communicate the details of money transfer receipt.

We request that you then go to any POSTAL BANK closest to you as soon as possible so
to perform by MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION of £90
When you've completed the transaction, please contact us with our email address
using: pets_express@mail.com for confirmation so we can start shipping your package.

THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION
*removed*
ADVISE TO FOLLOW!
Once you arrive at the Western Union branch, just say you want to transfer money simply without specifying that it is for a purchase or delivery to avoid paying more for mailing costs due to tax added by Western Union on online purchases on the Internet.
PET EXPRESS you are guaranteed an excellent service and punctual. We all want what is best for our customers.

Secretary General
Caragher Simon Junior

Pending a positive response, please receive sir / madam our sincere greetings.
PET EXPRESS wants the best for its customers.
PET EXPRESS at your service 24h/24.
Mail: pets_express@mail.com
www.pets-express.page.tl Dead
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:57 am

They chose Western union because as I figured out later it is non trackable..

Receiver Name...............KEMO YVONNE

Country.....................Cameroon

City.......................Douala

Address..................airport street 23 /avenue

Test question................when?

Answer..........................Now.

Amount.........................$3500

-----

Name.......................Joel Kahking

Country................ Cameroon

City.................... Douala

Address................ 605 cow street/23

Zip Code............... 00237

Test Question................ what?

Answer........................Bili.

Amount....................350TL

------

name...... Christian Eidnernagov

Country......... Cameroon

City............Doula

Zip code..........00237

test question...........1+1?

Answer.....................2.

e-mail addresses they contacted me from:

christian.eidner@hotmail.com
info_airfrance@mail2world.com
glasgowpettravel@rocketmail.com

--
I am sooo miserable for being so gullable

+23799199342
+6660325442
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:58 am

I don't know why I didn't Google this site earlier, but I've been scammed too. $200. I'll copy and paste the important information I got here:

REGISTERED BY:...........................MRS SANDRA SANTIANO
( PERSIAN KITTEN )
CODE No:.............................................87 56EPBC204IN990DNA
AGENCY NAME:..........PETS AIR HOME DELIVERY SERVICES

PURPOSE OF MAIL
We have information about a PERSIAN KITTEN place here at our Agency here in WASHINGTON DC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR CLIENT,
WE HAVE JUST CONFIRM EVERY THING AND WE HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE FLIGHT OF THE KITTEN BUT WE HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOUR KITTEN HAS NOT GOT AN ELECTRONIC CRATE WHICH WE USE IN ALL OUR PETS .SO WE HAVE JUST GIVEN YOUR KITTEN AN ELECTRONIC CRATE WHICH YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT RIGHT NOW SO THAT WE DO THE DELIVERY SAFELY. SO THE MONEY IS REFUNDABLE BECAUSE WE ARE RENTING THE CRATES OUT TO CLIENTS.SO YOU JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT AT THE ADDRESS WE GAVE TO YOU SO THAT WE CONFIRM IT .YOUR KITTEN HAS JUST 25 MINUTES FROM NOW TO TAKE OFF SO YOU JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.SO YOU ARE TO PAY $570 FOR THE CRATES AND FEEDING WHICH $500 IS FOR THE CRATES AND $70 FOR THE FEEDING BUT WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO REFUND YOU JUST THE $500 BACK TO YOU .SO WE REQUEST YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR CLIENT,
WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT E ARE AT NEVADA AT THE PETS AVIATION DEPARTMENT .SO THE PETS CARRIER HAS JUST INFORM US THAT YOU HAVE NOT MADE THE PAYMENT SO WE ARE RIGHT HERE AT NEVADA AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT WE ARE TO PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY .WE HAVE GIVEN YOUR KITTEN ALL THE CARE SHE NEEDS INCLUDING FEEDING SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .SO GET BACK TO US SO THAT WE PROCEED.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Thanks for your mail regarding my kitten....she is still available to anyone prepared to provide her with enough care and love,where she will be well spoil with all her need.....she is 10 weeks old and has very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,she is health guaranteed and AKC registered.....she is up to date on all her shots and will be coming along side her health papers and vet records. a very intelligent and highly social kitten......she is called {Nina} but her nick name is T BONE.and i am actually giving her out because she belonged to my daughter(Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and She was all i got ,i am located in MD.i will like you to come and pick the kitten asap but if the distance is far then i suggest we arrange for a home delivery which the kitten will be delivered directly to your home door.Jenner died in an accident last 2 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i see this kitten around me,because she was always together with her since i am always busy at the work .i really need to give her to someone who can really care and love her just the way Jenner used to.Nina has been very lonely since Jenner passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised to me was to send her to a loving home .i really count on you if you can be there for this kitten.Please may i also ask you a few questions?
where are you located?
Are you a breeder?
Do you have kids?
Can you also promise that you will take good care of her?
How soon are you ready to have her home?
and if needs to be deliver, then get back to me with your:
Full Names........................................
City.............................................. .....
Postal Code......................................
Home Address..................................
contact number.................................
NB:The fee for the delivery charges is $200(USD) which you will have to pay to the delivery agency.
At least with this information's,i will get to know better where she will be going to.........i just hope you will love her......I will also like you to promise me that you will always send her pictures to me monthly so that i can see how she is doing in your home......i will be waiting for your mail asap .
Thanks and God bless .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME ................................... ........ NKENG ALEXANDER
COUNTRY ................................................. .. ........... CAMEROON
STATE ....................................... ................ CENTRE
CITY ................................................. ............. YAOUNDE
POSTCODE ........................................ ................... 00237
TEXT QUESTION ............................................... TO WHO?
ANSWER ........................................ .... MY BABY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEL:01123779395836(DIRECT LINE)

TELL:832-447-3659(OFFICE LINE)

EMAIL :pets_air_services@hotmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry about the long post, but I was tricked $200, and I don't want any other pet lovers to fall into the same trick like me. I hope that by the time you read this e-mail, you would NOT have had sent the money over Western Union. I did, and I regret it very much. I'm going to adopt a kitty from a nearby animal shelter instead. Please don't fall into the same trick as me. I feel very bad, and I hope that the animal lovers out there will get their pets safe a sound. Thank you. These guys should still think that I'm in the scam, since I just only sent an e-mail to them telling them that I'm going to report them. Don't fall for this person...I regret it very much.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.