Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 26, 2014 3:59 pm

otaku33,

Perhaps you did not read this in Important Information:
About the images posted on this forum.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12179

All the photos posted on this forum have come from correspondences with or profiles of scammers. We make no claims of ownership of any of these photographs. Unless specifically noted by us, none of the photographs are of the actual scammers, but have been stolen without the rightful owner's knowledge or consent and used to defraud others. We post these photographs a a matter of public interest to warn people and protect them from being scammed.

Here is the reality: Once scammers get their hands on the pictures and videos of innocent victims, the real people whose pictures were stolen from, they spread far and wide all over Scammerland. Once taken, there is no getting them back or taking them away from them. The only recourse to save other victims is to post them on anti-scam sites to warn others that the real person's identity has been stolen and used in scams.

The innocent person pictured in this topic knows this, and understands that posts in anti-scam sites is the only good that can come from her bad experience. You can hear her explain it herself on her YouTube channel, "The Real Holly Lemyre Now Stands Up," and also in this topic, where her video is posted. Watch it, and maybe you will understand the situation that all the innocent victims whose pictures were stolen face now.

Edit to add: Please post your scammer's details or fill the online form, so that you can make some good come from your bad experience and help warn others. You found us because of the posts of others who came before you. Now help the others waiting for the details that you have. http://blackmailscams.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby resto55 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:28 pm

eh he found another fake holly lamyre skype skype is laura.briceno.duarte
resto55
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:02 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1894]

What name did the scammer use?: aleta lewis
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook.com/aletalewis
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: freechatnow.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 300
Name you were told to send the money to. : jerome eduardo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: phillipines
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on facebook and i closed my email, also blocked calls
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Feedback form #1960

What name did the scammer use?: Chasey
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: chasey.crew2
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatous
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: $200
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I completely locked down my main facebook account and removed them from skype.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Feedback form #1991

What name did the scammer use?: Nathalie Henderson
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: nathalie.henderson4
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Nathalie Henderson
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chat Roulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: £100
Name you were told to send the money to. : Jermaine Fetalco
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +19886755677
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None.

DOB 24th August 1994 from Ontario, Canada.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

chasey.crew2 on skype

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2009]

What name did the scammer use?: Chasey
Scammer's email address if you have it.: no
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: chasey.crew2
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 200 then 300
Name you were told to send the money to. : didn't send
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

xoxomarshal on skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2043]

What name did the scammer use?: Kim Suarez
How old did the scammer say they were?: 27
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: xoxomarshal
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Deleted from FB. Her name was Khim Suarez
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: www.cam4.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype and Facebook
How much money did they demand?: 550 €
Name you were told to send the money to. : Kim Suarez
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines, Pasig
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639158003742
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: 1) I have hidden all my details from my facebook account to people who are not in my friendlist
2) I created a new skype account and I'm logging on my old account always as invisible
3) I have created some google alerts with my name and my email address
4) I have sent an email notifying an abuse to abuse@skype.net
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I met a girl on cam4.com (I can't remember her name there) and she asked me to add her on fb and skype (skype name: xoxomarshal, fb name: Khim Suarez, but this account does not exist any more). After adding her, she induced me to get naked and after some minutes she showed on the screen the recording. Then she told me that she had 2 conditions to not send the video to my friends on FB and to my university (she copied the links of about 30 profiles in my friendlist and she told me that she had found the webpage of my university): 1) I had to buy the video for 200 euros and after that she told me that 2) the second condition was to send her a message every week with 100 dollars.
I paid the 200 euros (Sent to Kim Suarez in Philippines) but it was not so easy at first because I didn't have an activated online western union account. So she sent some details for the payment on xoom. She gave me also an American address for the payment on xoom; here it is the address:
ELGIN
b12 ford avenue
State: Illinois
Zip: 60123
Phone: (847)742-3253.
The xoom payment was not possible, so I had to go to a Western Union agency in my city to send the 200 euros to Kim Suarez in Pasig (Philippines).
As I have already written, after the first payment, she asked me to send her 100 dollars every week but I said that I could only pay more 350 just once and she agreed.
After getting 350 euros, she said that it was the end but I asked me to not delete her from FB and Skype or the video would have been sent AUTOMATICALLY to my friends and my university. I decided to start ignoring every message from her. Neverthless the day after she wrote to me on fb that someone was looking for her and she accused me to have told the story to someone but I ignored this message. After that I noticed that her FB account was deactivated and all the messages she had sent to me on FB were flagged as spam. She disappeared for about one day, but this morning I found her online and a message from her on skype saying "hey you are there". Now she's online on skype
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Sex scam victim

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Hello. I am victim of scam. Last sunday, a girl met on a website, induced me to get naked on cam and I had to pay her (550 euros). I have followed the steps (filled the form, notified the abuse to skype and now I'm deactivating my fb account) but I'm scared since they have many details about my real life (they know where I live and the name of my university) because I added "her" on fb. Now I read in your topics that your policy is to make them waste time and money with legal activities...but I'm scared that this your activity can make them feel attacked and post the video on fb or, even worse, find the email addresses of my colleagues and send them the video (in our last conversation they told me that they had found the webpage of my university).

Please help me...I'm here for every question you have about what happened to me (but you can find the details also in the form that I have filled).
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Re: Sex scam victim

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Ferrarista wrote:Now I read in your topics that your policy is to make them waste time and money with legal activities...

Where did you get this from? Our policy is to block them and deactivate/delete your accounts so they move on. That's a strategy that works over 99.9% of the time.
Wayne

Re: Sex scam victim

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm

I found this in the topic "we do not scam the scammers"

What baiters do, is waste a scammer's time. We keep them busy and away from real people who may pay them. We burn their phone credit by making them call us. We drive them so insane with our "stupid" calls that they turn off their phones, thus preventing real people from being able to contact them and giving them time to hopefully come to their senses and see they're caught up in a scam. We get the scammers to do stupid things. We have them pose for crazy photos. We make them perform mumbo jumbo religious ceremonies for made up religions. We send them on "safaris" to other parts of the world. We get them so wrapped up in the stories we weave that they can think of nothing else but the fictional pot of gold we offer them at the end of a make believe rainbow.

However do you think it could be highly risky? They know many details about my life and they could destroy my life right now because they have access (it's what they say) to the webpage of my university where my name is written clearly...and it's not a common name). Furthermore they warned me to not delete them from skype or fb (but now their fb account is not active anymore, I don't know the reason) or the video would have been uploaded AUTOMATICALLY and IMMEDIATELY. I'm sorry for taking your time but I'm really scared...please help me...
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com