Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: skype blackmail

Unread postby johnsmith21 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 pm

The person had actually blocked me from the facebook account they were using once they had copied my friends list to try and scare me on Skype, sorry that username is all the info I have
johnsmith21
New survivor

Re: skype blackmail

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Ok, no worries. If you do find it then please post it up. Also, it looks like Kisschat is a .co.uk site rather than a .com so I'll go and edit your posts to show the URL.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hottiecass in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:20 am

The victim met the scammer on chatour, one new chatroom of Omegle. The conversation moved on Skype where the record was made. The scammer played the record back in Sykpe asking for money, if the victim dont want to see the video sent to his friends and family on Facebook.

Username in skype: hottiecass aka cass crew
Language: English
BD: March 12, 1990

The stolen picture used as avatar is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hottiecass in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Feedback form [#351]:

What name did the scammer use?: Cass Crew
How old did the scammer say they were?: 23
Scammer's Skype name .: hottiecass
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chat-avenue.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: westernunion
How much money did they demand?: $300
How were you to send the money ?: westernunion
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

BLACKMAIL SKYPE

Unread postby isurvived696 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 am

i get scammed she record me on skype and blackmail me after the show last week i did what others advise i block them from my social network account and even on skype and then i was surprised the girl already spread my video and that is so embarass,she offer me $300 then she will delete the video permanently,first i was so confuse and so afraid if she tells the truth and when i send the money she will ask for more..i have only $200 on my account i ask her to please accept it coz thats the only one i have,she deal with it then i gave them the info to get the money and once she got it the girl show me a proof that my video is already deleted..the girl already did and she not ask more money she also show me a proof that the video is deleted and have no copy left.sometimes life is more important than money even she blackmail me thank god coz she delete my video

Beware for this Scammer just do what she want coz im seriously telling you she will upload the video and ruin your life if you will not give the money so you better send the money,you have no choice,she has f***ing genius in computer software
Scammer Info
Name: Cassadra
skypename: hottiecass03
Attachments
321107_106136506227810_121193019_n.jpg
321107_106136506227810_121193019_n.jpg (7.89 KiB) Viewed 8385 times
isurvived696
BANNED
BANNED

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm

isurvived696,

check your name in Google between quote marks (" "), to be 100% nothing is stored somewhere online. And also try to set one Google Alerts with your name in it, just in case "she" change "her" mind and post the video somewhere online. If you found something or Google notify you, the main topic with advices teach you how to kill the video.

One "scammer with good heart" is nonsense and no scammer go away afer receiving money when he know he can obtain more, because the victim is scared.

Sending money to the scammer just convince the scammer he can push you more to obtain another money and is the worst advice that can be given in one blackmail scam/sextortion case.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Cassandra Crew Scam

Unread postby isurvived696 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:05 am

i get scammed she record me on skype and blackmail me after the show last week i did what others advise i block them from my social network account and even on skype and then i was surprised the girl already spread my video and that is so embarass,she offer me $300 then she will delete the video permanently,first i was so confuse and so afraid if she tells the truth and when i send the money she will ask for more..i have only $200 on my account i ask her to please accept it coz thats the only one i have,she deal with it then i gave them the info to get the money and once she got it the girl show me a proof that my video is already deleted..the girl already did and she not ask more money she also show me a proof that the video is deleted and have no copy left.sometimes life is more important than money even she blackmail me thank god coz she delete my video

Beware for this Scammer just do what she want coz im seriously telling you she will upload the video and ruin your life if you will not give the money so you better send the money,you have no choice,she has f***ing genius in computer software
Scammer Info
Name: Cassadra
skypename: hottiecass03
isurvived696
BANNED
BANNED

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:14 am

isurvived696,

we moved again your post here, where the scammer is reported. I replied you already about how bad an idea it is to pay the scammer. It is up to you if you wanna play and to waste your money. But giving this advice here, to the victims who have real life problems after being blackmailed online is one action that you need to stop. Posting the same wrong advice in different topics doesn´t help anyone, not even you.

If you want to believe in this fantasy it is up to you. It is not the reality: every time when the victim paid the scammer, if the scammer was able to contact the victim again he was back asking for more money and putting more pressure on the victim to obtain the money.

Encouraging victims to pay the scammer is wrong. If someone says it's a good idea, that´s nonsense and a stupid thing to do.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:03 am

isurvived696 has been banned for ignoring warnings sent to him by me about repeatedly posting the exact same thing. Once is enough. And let's not talk about the quite frankly awful advice he gives saying to pay the scammer. These people are not "f***ing genius in computer software". They're lazy scammers that simply copy what others are doing because they don't have an original thought in their heads. I could teach a 5 year old to do what they're doing in less than 30 minutes.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Paula Jepsen Smith on FB

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

I was chatting to my friend on tagged .com one night. I got a friend request from this person, i foolishly excepted without thinking. The individual begin to strike up a conversation with me and asked if I had Facebook. So I added them on Facebook and after a while chatting, they asked if I wanted to cam on Skype and so I again stupidly gave them my Skype ID. Then on skype, she said her microphone was broken so couldn't talk but proceeded to take off her clothes and asked to see me nude also. Then she replayed back the video of me nude and showed me a list of my Facebook friends profile links and asked for 200 dollars or she will send the video to them. So I deleted all my profiles, blocked this person and didn't pay. I haven't heard from them since.

The profile used by the scammer on Tagged is no more available...

On Facebook,

Paula Jepsen Smith II aka paulajepsen.smithii.7
Joined Facebook Yesterday - 20 friends

Paula Jepsen Smith (Paü) aka paulajepsen.smith - same picture
Joined Facebook August 28, 2013 - 105 friends

Paula Jepsen aka paula.jepsen.54
Joined Facebook August 5, 2013 - 17 friends

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com