Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Sex scam victim

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:55 pm

If the Scammer knows your name then I would not accept any contact requests from anyone that I do not know in Real Life. I would probably make that a lifetime rule if I was in your shoes.

I seriously doubt that the scammer will try to contact you after the two week period but as another recent Victim has confirmed. After taking all of the described measures and reopening their accounts the Scammer re-contacted them. At which point they hopefully disabled their accounts again and started the two week time period over again.

Since you are using your accounts for work using your real name then there is always a chance that they may try to contact you again. But the Scammer is not into making your life miserable. They are into making money. If they cannot contact you and cannot make money from you then they will move on to paying victims.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:20 am

Looking at the pics in this topic, I feel pretty sure that she was "my girl". But I have to say that her fb pics were much different from these ones. Unfortunately her fb account disappeared before I filled the form here...
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 pm

I have to add something to my story: yesterday I met (physically, not online) a girl that I had met just twice before. I neved had any contact on line with her: I don't know her telephone number, I never added her on fb, I never added her on skype and I don't even know her surname (I just know her name and nationality). We only have a common friend, but I don't even know if my friend has her in her friendlist. Yesterday I met her again and she told me that she had received a friend request on Skype from a person that had my same name and my same nationality.

Do you think that this episode could be connected to my scam story? Or is it a mere coincidence?
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Better being more precise: the guy who added her just has the name in common with me, not surname. And I have to say that my first name is quite common in my country.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Ferrarista,

being careful is important. If you don't really know the person, best thing to do is to stay away. In the same time, try not to become paranoid, coincidences may happend and may have nothing to do with the scam you experienced before. First advice after being scammed is to deny any request from people you don't know, for a good reason. Use your judgement and decide if you are willing to take the risk to be re-added by the scammer and act accordingly.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm sorry, maybe I haven't been clear enough.

Some weeks ago, my friends introduced me to a girl. I have met her just twice (three times if I count yesterday too) but I don't know neither her skype name, nor her telephone number, nor her fb name...and I don't even know her full name (I just know her first name and nationality). She's not an unknown person, I have met her in real life. And yesterday she told me that SHE had received a friend request on skype from a person who has FIRST name and nationality in common with me. Now it could be a mere coincidence, but when I heard that I got scared.

I'm trying to be not paranoid, you can imagine how that video could be dangerous for my career.

However can I ask you a question? (if you can answer of course) What is your role in all our scam stories? Are you an active part in blocking scams or are you just waiting with me that some time could pass? It's not really important, I'm just curious to know how it works, and you can also skip this answer if you want.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:53 pm

We are here to help people scammed online, Ferrarista. The direct support is important for anyone being scammed, no matter which type of scam it was. Also, the same support is needed during the recovery period after a scam.

At the same time, we are developing active methods to deal with the victim's problems after being scammed, starting with self protection and ending with education about scams.

Last, but not least, we are here to be sure the details about the scammers are posted online - to save other potential victims of the same scammer or using the same details. Doing researches, identifying the real owners of the stolen pictures used for scam and sometimes even identifying the real scammers hidden befind those fake details and stolen pictures / video.

This is about blackmail scam/sextortion. There are other types of scams online and we are dealing here with all of them, trying to help people unable to solve the mess the scammers left behind.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Wow so did you discover the real identities of some of these shits? I hope that they are spending the best time of their life in jail....and I hope it will be the case of my scammer too.

I have to say that today is the first day in which I'm trying to do all my normal things (I have some deadlines and I have wasted about one week because of this shitty scammer). I'm counting the days for the unblocking of my fb account because it's the only way for me to deal with my far friends (I moved to a new country 1 month and half ago and and I still have not so many friends here). I hope I will survive...and maybe it's a good opportunity to concentrate on books and on making new friends in the place where I live now.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Wow so did you discover the real identities of some of these shits?

Here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861.

Not just that you will survive, Ferrarista, but this experience teach you something about yourself and about how careful you need to be online.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Very good job! You should be proud of what you do. But are you also able of finding their ideintities? Do you know if those guys are in jail now? Are you involved in trials against these shits?
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com