Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pics and videos of Holly Lemyre

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Sex scam victim

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 pm

BTW....do you think it could be useful to write here the skype name of my scammer?
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:21 pm

There's your problem. You're mixing up things here. That topic is about something completely different. And yes, the more details about the scammer that can be made public the better.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm really sorry...maybe I didn't get it because my english is not perfect. However her skype name is xoxomarshal and I sent the money to Philippines. Have you dealt with people who were sure about the fact that they had details about their private life? In my case they know my address (yes I'm an idiot, but my address was on the receipt from western union and I sent them a picture of the receipt), my university and my old university (where I used to study in the past). Furthermore my name is in the list of students of my group at university and it's a kids' joke to find it just writing on google "my name+my city"; in that page there are the email addresses of all my colleagues and I'm scared it could end in a scandal.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I just hope you forgive me if there are some misunderstandings, but i'm just confused and scared...
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Sorry, I have one more question: have you ever dealt with scammers asking for recurrent payments? It's my case, and I managed to turn the recurrent payment in a one shot payment. But after that they wrote to me pretending that I had told it to someone (that is not true). I ignored their messages after the last payment (yes, I had to pay them twice) but I guess that it was just an excuse to ask me more money...
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Seems your scammer was abusing stolen footage of Holly Lemyre. See here for mroe details:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6684&p=56254&hilit=xoxomarshal#p56254

Once you follow the steps, the scammer will move on. It's easier and less time consuming to find someone else who will pay than try to chase someone who won't. These scammers can hit 30-40 people a day. In the time it took to track you down, they could have scammed 2 or 3 other people. And yes, once you pay once they'll keep on demanding more and more if they can still contact you (which they can't now you've deactivated your accounts, right?). We read of one person who ended up sending $100,000 over the course of 10 months to a scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:04 pm

That is exactly my report!!! I'm sorry I didn't know that you posted the reports on your forum. However I've followed all your steps: I have deleted her from skype, I have activated a new skype account and I have temporarily deactivated my fb.
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:22 pm

One more question: I have activated a new skype, do you think they could find it ad try to add me?
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:07 pm

I would say that unless you have used a similar Skype name that if they tried to add you it would be random chance. The best course of action for the next two weeks would be to not accept any contact requests from anyone you do not know in person.

After two weeks, be aware that I get new contact requests from Scammers almost weekly.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Ferrarista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:25 pm

I have to say that my new Skype contains my full name because I need to use it for work....
Ferrarista
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com