Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alice pekigna on Skype and FB

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

alice pekigna on Skype and FB

Unread postby madmanjess » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:50 pm

lost over a 1000

well my is pretty bad i guess. its Monday and this whole thing happened just the other day. And instead of being rational and looking up how to get help for this i panicked instead. ill be honest its kind of a longer story. but it was alot longer for me :p and every minute was pretty tough

so anyway. to make things worse iv been in a long distance relationship for some time now. and it isnt always easy even though were a good couple. she doesnt like to be on camera and i hadnt seen my girl in 3 months and i finally decided i would just go on chat roullete, like who even does that anymore, right? thinking i would find some girls and have some harmless fun. boy was i wrong. after a little while of sifting though people i found who i thought was a pretty regular young woman. she talked to me for a little bit and like most people i thought a few things were strange but they definitly responded as if she was completely real. told me she wanted to skype and i did, she said to show my ass and stuff and i did cuz she started taking her cloths off and showed me everything. then before you know it her video cut out and after a few minutes of me waiting she said she "has a surprise for me" like an idiot i was happy as a pig in shit. then she posted a link and i clicked it.

a video of me came up from moments before and this terrible feeling came rushing over me. i started panicking and i felt completely sick, then she started posting names of all my facebook friends and family. it even came up with my girlfriends and immediate families names first, i begged her to stop. she said if i wanted to save my life i would do what she said... i was such a wreck, then she told me she wanted 600 HUNDRED dollars!

i told her i had no money and i haven't been working. i told her maybe i could scrounge up a hundred dollars at best. then i begged her if she wouldn't show the video and agreed to give me time i could possibly even make more. i couldnt think of anyone to help me for days and i knew the police couldnt help me. my biggest mistake was simply not looking up help on the internet. it was in the back of my mind but i honestly didnt know what to do and i was pretty focused on just figuring a way to give her a little a money or convince her i didnt have it. obviously we all know that none of that matters to them. i told her the pretty sad truth that my step father has cancer right now and my family really needs me to help support us. again didnt matter. i eventually did what she told me and sent her a 100 dollars after running to my bank. she said i could send more money later. then when i came home and she told me i had to send the full amount by like 3 in the morning or else. i was panicking all over again. i never really felt normal once in days because of this. i played into there game of deceit and i allowed them to control and scare me. i was scarred to block them in fear the video would get out and i wouldnt be able to stop people from seeing it.

then i made my next big mistake. i called in some favors and collected money from people who owned me it and cashed whatever i could from my paycheck. i sent her the complete amount that afternoon. finally thinking this might be over and after some weeks i could put this behind me. WRONG!!!

again i was deceived. she eventually made contact with me like she said because she was supposed to show me her deleting the video (not that i wanted any contact from her again). she said that the exchange rate had changed and that i was to sent another 350 dollers. i knew it, i was part of an endless cycle of being controlled. after talking more and telling me i had to do it. i called in more favors and loaned money from a friend. she said i said to send 400 now...

to anyone reading this i did not want to make this story so big its just because i failed to look up what i should of done sooner.

so anyway. after running between towns to go to my bank and collect money and back to the bank where the atm wouldnt work then home and my western union account wasnt working and i had to go back out and take my money out of the bank and send it through a location in a store :/. IT! WAS! TERRIBLEE!!! i cant tell you how much fear i felt for the two days i was being completely manipulated. i sent a thousand dollers and had close to a 100 dollers in service charges, wasted so much gas. and now i owe people money :(. i kinda confessed to my close sister some of the details that i was scammed and im still scared the video will get out.

ther person is still trying to contact me. hopefully they dont intead to release the video, i know now they usually dont and im an idiot for sending the money. but in one way it makes me feel somewhat safe i did , though now they know i had money... but iv blocked all contact from them and im going to do my best to remain calm.

lol im open to anyone who has any words of support. im still kinda worried as they tried facebooking me this morning and i ignored them. i just want to put this all behind me. its bad enough i sent them money i dont even have and i dont have a real job at the moment. i just have to hope for the best and maybe things will turn out alright. karma got me. ill learn from my mistakes.
madmanjess
New survivor

Re: lost over a 1000

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:01 pm

It sounds like you haven't taken all of the steps outlined in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Also, please fill out this form so we can post up the scammers details to help other possible victims:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alice pekigna

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Feedback form #1326

What name did the scammer use?: alice pekigna
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: alice.pekigna
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: alice pekiignaa
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chat roullete
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 600 then another 400
Name you were told to send the money to. : rida elkarrat & kararia abahrouz
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: morocco
How were you to send the money ?: western union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: blocked them on skype. and on facebook
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: she said shes from canada. but i dont really know.

alice.pekigna
DOB 10th April 1993
French speaking from Quebec, Canada

alice.pekigna1
DOB 12th May 1993
French speaking from Quebec, Canada

FB kamilia.swan
Dalma Peralta (alice pekigna)
About
Went to mouahidin
Lives in Tangier, Morocco
From Tangier, Morocco
Engaged
Followed by 20 people

1966771_289382211213684_1055504154_n.jpg

1653771_289382364547002_1153288263_n.jpg

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Beltazor11 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello everyone, I signed up specifically to make a relationship that has just happened to me today .. Doing a lap on chatroulette I came across a pretty cute girl asks me if I have skype .. of course I replied , added me and asked me if I wanted to have fun .. Then he asked me if I had facebook and I cast the bait giving him my contact .. knowing what I was getting , I tried to use a mask to prevent deceived me and ended to blackmail me and I must say that I have succeeded in part . I will continue with the story .. She undresses , asking me to take my shirt off and I obey , a fact she takes off his shirt and starts to touch her ​​breasts, then move on to pants , she takes off and if I same .. He asks me to show my face but I have not accepted if not in part but with the mask.
Moral of the story , she hangs up after a while that he was touching and makes me wait like 10 minutes ... already knowing what I was getting I had prepared a nice sheet with written all his names he used online , her REAL facebook profile I waited .. and after that she came back I asked him to continue , then he calls me and tells me he has a surprise for me ... you do not know that I had a nice surprise, but I am the game and I look .. Submit a link to the video of me that I was stripped naked and given that I expected I shot him in the webcam sheet with names written all his " art " with a real fb profile .. then let history conversations so that you can see her and my reaction :

[ 03/27/14 17:02:19 ] alice pekigna : i have a surprise for u
[ 03/27/14 17:02:25 ] user : really ? : D
[ 03/27/14 17:02:33 ] alice pekigna : yeah baby
[ 03/27/14 17:02:42 ] user : show me ! i like the surprise !
[ 03/27/14 17:03:03 ] user : https:/ /www.you tube.com/watch?v=WReature=youtu.be&hd=1
[ 03/27/14 17:03:28 ] user : u fucked
[ 03/27/14 17:03:29 ] user : ahahaha

Then post the list of all the names of people I knew ... there was no problem because the account was fake .. I will continue :

[ 03/27/14 17:03:39 ] user : yeah baby
[ 03/27/14 17:03:42 ] user : come on
[ 03/27/14 17:03:46 ] alice pekigna : Hi Mr " ****** " i want to tell you that i have you recorded while you where
m***urbating yourself , now im having all your contact list on facebook
friends , family.Even if you run away i can show them your clip.
soo I'm a professionnal haker , and i can do this f***ing shiiit by one click ...
i will finish this job one time or somewho or order.
if you want to delet it , you must do what i tell u
or let me ruin your life ...
[ 03/27/14 17:04:00 ] alice pekigna : https:/ /www.you tube.com/watch?v=WRlxDE9eature=youtu.be&hd=1
[ 03/27/14 17:04:24 ] user : call endend 2 minutes 15 seconds
[ 03/27/14 17:04:34 ] user : Surprise ?
[ 03/27/14 17:04:42 ] alice pekigna : ;)
[ 03/27/14 17:05:19 ] alice pekigna : tell good by
[ 03/27/14 17:05:24 ] user : ur ip ...
[ 03/27/14 17:05:28 ] user : u very stupid
[ 03/27/14 17:05:29 ] alice pekigna : to ur life im starting now to destroy you
[ 03/27/14 17:05:36 ] user : yeah I'm waiting
[ 03/27/14 17:05:55 ] alice pekigna : and f*ck u and f*ck the police and f*ck the ip f*ck all peaple f*ck barack obama ;)
[ 03/27/14 17:06:02 ] alice pekigna : goodby now
[ 03/27/14 17:06:09 ] alice pekigna : all people see ur shit
[ 03/27/14 17:06:18 ] User : That I have also asked the work I do .. you're just stupid I was waiting for you !
[ 03/27/14 17:06:42 ] user : u want money ?
[ 03/27/14 17:08:19 ] user : now ?
[ 03/27/14 17:08:47 ] user : soooo ? ? ? if i want ur face
[ 03/27/14 17:08:59 ] user : come on ! u know how to f*ck man !
[ 03/27/14 17:10:24 ] user : maybe you do not know , but I have your IP address .. I hope you know how to erase the traces and disappear forever Because at exactly this time I did report to the local police
[ 03/27/14 17:11:12 ] user : expect a police patrol near the house . you're fucked
[ 03/27/14 17:11:33 ] user : if you live in the USA , you're in trouble !

After the conversation , the contact disappears..
The person IS CALLED
ALICE PEKIGNA
is THE SAME AND THAT YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ME ... NOW I HAVE YOUR IP AND NOW I HAVE SENT TO THE LOCAL POLICE HOPING TO STOP THESE HAVE FUN IN scoundrels who destroy the lives of people.

Be careful and I hope that my remarks will serve to prevent further cases.
Regards, Anonymous
Beltazor11
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Beltazor11,

Can you add all the scammer detail elements that we need?
Please post as many details on the scammer as you have here that you see in the online form, or fill out our online form and we will post the details that you have for you:
http://scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm

Then,
Please go here and follow all of the advice there to protect yourself and the other victims of the scammer.
Online blackmail. Read this first.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Beltazor11 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:58 pm

SlapHappy

I follow the step and i send the online form!!I hope I can be a help to prevent these situations do not happen again! greetings
Beltazor11
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Feedback form #1358

What name did the scammer use?: Alice Pekigna
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https:/ /www.facebook.com/kamilia.swan
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Chat roulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Yeah, she say to add me on Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Hello everyone, I signed up specifically to make a relationship that has just happened to me today .. Doing a lap on chatroulette I came across a pretty cute girl asks me if I have skype .. of course I replied , added me and asked me if I wanted to have fun .. Then he asked me if I had face book and I cast the bait giving him my contact .. knowing what I was getting , I tried to use a mask to prevent deceived me and ended to blackmail me and I must say that I have succeeded in part . I will continue with the story .. She undresses , asking me to take my shirt off and I obey , a fact she takes off his shirt and starts to touch her ​​breasts, then move on to pants , she takes off and if I same .. He asks me to show my face but I have not accepted if not in part but with the mask.
Moral of the story , she hangs up after a while that he was touching and makes me wait like 10 minutes ... already knowing what I was getting I had prepared a nice sheet with written all his names he used online , her REAL face book profile I waited .. and after that she came back I asked him to continue , then he calls me and tells me he has a surprise for me ... you do not know that I had a nice surprise, but I am the game and I look .. Submit a link to the video of me that I was stripped naked and given that I expected I shot him in the webcam sheet with names written all his " art " with a real fb profile ..
After the conversation , the contact disappears..
ALICE PEKIGNA
is THE SAME AND THAT YOU MENTIONED ABOVE ME ... NOW I HAVE YOUR IP AND NOW I HAVE SENT TO THE LOCAL POLICE HOPING TO STOP THESE HAVE FUN IN scoundrels who destroy the lives of people.

Be careful and I hope that my remarks will serve to prevent further cases.
Regards, Anonymous
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Beltazor11, Ok, thanks for posting the details to help warn others. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: alice pekigna on Skype and FB

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Feedback form #1362

What name did the scammer use?: Alice Pekigna
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to. : Rida Elkarrat
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Marocco
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +2120620787931
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I did not send money. Then deactivated my facebook. Later i found your site. I flagged the youtube video and it was deleted. I blocked the scammer on skype. And i set up a google alert with my name.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He demanded money and wanted it fast. I told him i have no credit card en only had like 200. He said it was ok if i send the other 300 later and pay him the 200 at a Western Union office directly. I told him it was closed and will do first thing tomorrow. He agreed and then i found your site. I blocked him and followed the other steps. I Feel more comfortable reading on your site they ussualy do not send the video to my friends but still i cant help to be worried a little bit. Thanks for the help and keep up the good work!
Wayne

Re: alice pekigna on Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1540]:

What name did the scammer use?: alice pekigna
How old did the scammer say they were?: 20
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroulette
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 500 €
Name you were told to send the money to. : Rida Elkarrat
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Morocco
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +2120620787931
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: youtube i don't have the account
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com