Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celineevans75@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

celineevans75@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:55 am

On FMF:

Hello dear, l am miss Celine e, l am a young and single girl, l saw your profile here so then l made up my mind to contact you so that we can no eash other for a better. and l will like you to write back to me through this my email (celineevans75@yahoo.co.uk) l wait for your reply so that l will send you my photos and tell you more about myself miss Celine

sweetbaby23 Profile: i am looking a good man
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: celineevans75@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 am

Email:

Dearest love,
I am really happy in your response to my mail, How is everything?Hope you are fine.
Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.You are admired.

My name is miss Celine Evans from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am 23 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Evans Philip was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father and noso my junior sisterin cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures and junior sister before the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures.I will tell you more in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Furthermore i have promise to give you my love completely and to cherish you all the days of my life and please honey remember to dream and think about me while you are enjoying this week.
Thanks.
Yours Love,
Celine.
Kisses

Header:
Return-Path: <celineevans75@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.165.127]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:10:45 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.82.165.127
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby joseph balaka » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:48 pm

You do nt know me but how did you fall in luv with me
joseph balaka
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello Joseph,
The profile you are looking at is a Scammer. Someone who only wants your money and will lie to you in order to get it. If you are in contact with this person please stop. Please do not report their E-mail address to have it closed and do not tell them that you know they are a scammer. The best thing to do is to just stop all contact.

Also, if you have any other details that are not already listed here, please add them. Please remove any of your personal details. We don't need any of your E-mails to them just ones the scammer sent to you. If you need any help doing that then we can help you.

Also, if you have joined our site using your real name, please ask one of the Admins (Wayne or Firefly) to have it changed so your scammer can't identify you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.