Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

giftprivate@yahoo.de

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

giftprivate@yahoo.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:32 pm

giftfish Profile: greetings .
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US
I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
care trust..beach fishing .dacinglove

About Me
Letter Of Relationship and Establishment of aid.
reply my email giftprivate@yahoo.de

Good day,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.

I am Miss. gift covo ..m the only daughter of my late parents ..... mustapha My parents were very wealthy coffee and cocoa farmers here in Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my mother died in a fatal automobile accident when i was in tender age and since then my father did not re-marry another women because of the love he have on my mother but unfortunately My father was recently killed by his business associates on one of their business meeting during the crisis in my country, it was doctor who confirmed that he died of alcoholic poisoning.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in my country he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum $24.8m dollars ;
of i will like to inform you exact amount deposited by my late parents $24.8m dollars, all proofs and backup are intact with me, even the magazine bearing the history of my late father is available incase you need it as to know the truth, hope you keep everything secretleft in fixed / suspense account in one of the leading banks here in Ivory Coast, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates in collaboration with our family relatives out of jealousness, greediness and wickedness.

Also before the death of my father he told me that due to the political instability in this country and the consequent harassment and threats from my family relatives and his other enemies that I should humbly seek for a God fearing and a foreigner in a country of my choice where I should transfer this money and use it for investments such as real estate and hotel management.

Please my dear, I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a good bank account which this money would be transferred to into.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am still a girl of only 24 year.please kindly help I and my junior brother.. seriouly sick in the hospital..please need you help .

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education .
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to successfully transfer the money into an account in your country, I will give you all the necessary information you may require to proceed towards transferring the money. Finally, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money as mode of compensation for your effort for assisting me with this humble request as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify your interest to assist me. Please reply me.
Anticipating hearing from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless.
I and my junior brother.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

giftprivate@yahoo.de

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 am

On FMF:

Contact me through my Email giftprivate@yahoo.de

Hello dear,
it is my pleasure with due respects to seek for your aid.
I am a single girl. Born to love .I love real people, I am real I hate lies. I have been suffering from the hands the my late fathers political opponent and my doctor told me that I have just to leave ivory coast to a foreign country for my dear life to be saved. so i need your urgent help.
I have $5 Million U.S Dollars which I want to entrust into your hands to use
in helping the orphanage home in your country, as soon as I hear from you I will
instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. Without any further delay. so kindly send your bank account number .your bank address .your full name. Your cell phone number.
Then will use to them go to bank to ask their requirements to transfer this money to your bank account. once you accomplished their requirement ??s shall instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.
Waiting details.
Yours faithfully

giftfish Profile: greetings .
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

reply my email giftprivate@yahoo.de

Good day,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.

I am Miss. gift covo ..m the only daughter of my late parents ..... mustapha My parents were very wealthy coffee and cocoa farmers here in Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my mother died in a fatal automobile accident when i was in tender age and since then my father did not re-marry another women because of the love he have on my mother but unfortunately My father was recently killed by his business associates on one of their business meeting during the crisis in my country, it was doctor who confirmed that he died of alcoholic poisoning.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in my country he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum $24.8m dollars ;
of i will like to inform you exact amount deposited by my late parents $24.8m dollars, all proofs and backup are intact with me, even the magazine bearing the history of my late father is available incase you need it as to know the truth, hope you keep everything secretleft in fixed / suspense account in one of the leading banks here in Ivory Coast, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates in collaboration with our family relatives out of jealousness, greediness and wickedness.

Also before the death of my father he told me that due to the political instability in this country and the consequent harassment and threats from my family relatives and his other enemies that I should humbly seek for a God fearing and a foreigner in a country of my choice where I should transfer this money and use it for investments such as real estate and hotel management.

Please my dear, I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a good bank account which this money would be transferred to into.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am still a girl of only 24 year.please kindly help I and my junior brother.. seriouly sick in the hospital..please need you help .

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education .
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to successfully transfer the money into an account in your country, I will give you all the necessary information you may require to proceed towards transferring the money. Finally, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money as mode of compensation for your effort for assisting me with this humble request as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify your interest to assist me. Please reply me.
Anticipating hearing from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless.
I and my junior brother.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: giftprivate@yahoo.de

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Email:

Hey Honey.

please do not reply me with googlemail again. if you are willing to help me kindly use yahoo id to contact me with details and you picture please kindlycomply.for my security reasond best known to me.

my dear I can not join to chat because my life is in danger’s am hiding in private guesthouse .i do not want my fathers enemies to see and because they if see they must surely kill me as they kill my parent .please bear with me .let everything we going to do doing in transaction base on through email please bear with me I need your understanding as a of man honesty..Kindly help..

BELIEVE ME ALL..OK AM HONEST AND REAL. you KNOW HERE IN AFRICA A LOT PEOPLE DO TRANSFER big money OUT THE COUNTRY DAY AND NIGHT.BELIEVE.ANY THING THAT’S HAS FAKE HAVE REAL. I AM GIVEN YOU A SOLIDIFIED ASSURANCE YOU HAVE TRUST ME AND CONFIDE IN ME WITH TRUST AND IN THIS LIFE WE CAN DO ANY WITHOUT TRUST..
HOW ARE YOU today? And how is your work I hope you are not down loaded with too muck work.please take things easy avoid too much stress for good health.
I have read your mail and I have came to know that you are ready zealous to help me with you’re your efforts and financially.. I glad for that may the GOD bless all your efforts with more blessings from above.

I want you to know that you are the first person I want to see in his mail this “Mornings «and the last person I want to whisper “Goodnight” to. Because I know, despite my image able moods, and the times when i feel my “Lowest” you bring out the “Best” in me, It’s called the “Power of Love”.

You are my thoughts through the days. Sometimes when things just can’t seem to get better I can look at you and this
big smile on my face tells me,
Yes he is the reason my days can be beautiful because he’s always worth the beauty of my Smile and my sunshine on my Dark days. Loving you is easy; not holding you is the hardest. For in my dreams I caress you to me, to smell the sweetness of your touch one i will be there with you in your country.. For I long to kiss his sweet lips, Feel your hands upon my soft body. Then to know at night your passion will last me a “Lifetime”.

All I can say is !!!, You make my “Heart” flutter and I glow from within. It must be the magic that you bestow upon me just by seeing your wonderful face and knowing, That you hold the key to my heart and has opened it to a wonderful world of it’s called
The “Power of Love”.
sweetheart.

My dear beloved one
The details you ,needed.

Please I want you to keep this project SACRED AND SECRET to yourself.

I leave in ivory coast .I would want to re-assure you again that this money (
$5 Million US Dollars ! has nothing to do with illegal trading or drug money, it is purely my father's sweat and wealth which I have all the documents to the deposit of it , are ready THE WILL & death certificate are available, because they are proves .
It is really good to receive your wonderful mail response to my proposal, i am so happy that At least someone with such reputable position is preparing to help me, I am really impressed even though you sound a bit short. I am single girl with full of respects. I love nature. I will be glad for your help to me. And I want you to know from you are married? Tell me so that we can stay together as one family then, you will invest the money once you finalize with the bank here and they do the transfer without delay in a good lucrative business because I am still a small girl of 24 yrs .I have no business ideas I have mapped 50% for you out of the total for the expenses you may incurred during the bank transaction. Tell me the area that you like to invest this money as soon as the bank complete the project.. you see I am from ivory coast , the war zone in Africa and because of the daily political crisis, I have to runaway as my parents dies I went to the capital city which is called Abidjan and I will be arranging for my papers over here to join you . I will be sending you following documents for your verification as soon as I receive your details. Your bank account number, with your bank address. Where the bank here will transfer the money into your account . your home address .
I will send you the following documents below.
1. 2. The will which he made when he alive. With the bank here concerning the said fund in their bank.. That vital information entails in this very successful project.
2. The text of application from the bank.
The bank lawyer made me to understand on his office today when I was there to ask him the requirements. He said the only help will do for me is help to send money for reactivation of the account. That he is not charging you any money that all you need to do is send them the reactivation fee to enable get the account activate the account. For now the account is inactive and is out network.
It’s really true that mechanic people always wearing dirty clothes has created problem not easy in verifying mad people but then, good ones can be seen facial, that is why I will like to come down here to my country ..for everything real with you own eyes in order to build more trust. but where by your work can not allow to come here in person. The bank lawyer will stand on you behind to make hat the transfer is made accomplished successfully. After the bank could have made the transfer to your bank account so that we will come to meet your face to face in your country, and have a handshake . Since that will help us to build trust and confide

he said their bank will transfer the first to your bank account in order to build confidence in me and them too; so you should forget about coming here because you coming here will make to spend more money’s personal suggest that you use the money which use to pay flight ticket and your hotel accommodation when you come. I advice you to use to help us to pay for the reactivation. for better. because I will not like any thing that will give you more stress because I love as .but want to come here personally to see things by your good self for to believe in me .i insists that you should come to my country first.
My lovely one.

please to help me get my side completed and arrange for my trip, I will like you to give me your full names, home address, through which we will use to secure my papers for the trip, as well transferring of the fund in-question.
Sincerely, definitely there would be some process to be observed like processing of my traveling documents to meet up with you in your country. . For your information my late wealthy father deposited this $5 Million U.S Dollars with the bank in here in ivory coast.. So I want you to understand that the money is in the bank here. I will give you the full details contacts of the bank. In next mail.
2. for you to contact them for the transfer processing without any delay…. once the transfer is completed we shall join you in your country. so that that I can start a new life since the death of my parent's, Really what I want to achieve is having this fund invested under your protection and I complete my education. There is every need that I must join you after the transfer is completed, but I want you to complete the formalities. I will advice you. That I will inform the bank lawyer to stands on your behalf. He is a very nice man he will help us by all means possible to make sure that the transfer will made successful without any problem I have mapped 50% for you out of the total the fund. For the expenses you may incurred during the bank transaction. Tell me the area that you like to invest this money as soon as the bank complete the project..
.. My greatest concern now is to be sure if you are willing to help me to pay for the reactivation the only expenses you may incurred during the bank transaction. Ready to help me to come your country as well as. And assist me in receiving the fund safely and trustfully honestly, also ensuring that at the end, I will be placed in a good environment with a good investment. I am happy that you know the areas you will invest the $5 Million U.S Dollars dollars, .once you finalize with the bank then the bank will transfer the money to your bank account without delay..
So kindly send your bank account details .for updates to the bank..

Finally and most importantly, I am still scared with people considering the way my father was killed , all this while nobody is aware of this transaction except you, and I would want you to keep it SACRED AND SECRET to yourself until the money is released and the money transferred into your account.
to avoid people raising up their brown eye on you. Please keep this transfer project secret to yourself never .let anybody to know this until the money is been transfer to your account .then I will be with you .
.in your country..I promise not to let you down. The only area that you spend money in this project is only the reactivation of the account because since the death of my late wealthy father no one has access the account which made to be in active for now. For effective to transfer to be made the bank manager told that you need to reactivate the account with a small amount of money. Because of the small amount for the reactivation I contacted you to help me to, pay the money;

I will give the bank lawyer contacts details once you accept to help me;. And I will join you once the transfer is accomplished. So the bank lawyer will update you how much to reactivate the account here to enable you send the money to reactivate the account to effective for urgent transfer into your own bank account without delay;once I confirm your details the bank lawyer will contact you to update you how much to reactivate my late wealthy fathers account;

Definitely there would be some process to be observed like processing of my traveling documents as well backup transfer documents, I will need you to provide me your full address, Your name, your cell phone number, your bank address and bank account number to meet with a lawyer who will help secure the documents as well guide for the transfer process since my position will not permit me to act effectively I will send you my picture for me and my late wealthy father picture when he was alive.
As soon as you reply me. I am happy; please I want you to be my dear lovely husband. promise me that you will not betray me after the bank might have transfer the money into your account; so that you will invest the fund once the bank transfer the money into your account; I am here for really I am not here for games; sincerely speaking I am honest girl I love truth and trust; ;there is a political problem that the main reason I contacted you so that you help me to transfer this money to your country. then after the transfer I shall join you in your country as yours lovely wife; I will be glad for your help; because I will be coming to join you. once you help me to reactivate the account here according the bank lawyer he made to know that is requires only a small amount of money to reactivate the account here to enable the account to active for effective transfer to your own bank account without delay, my main reason to transfer this money out of my country is that my country having a political crises the rebels are breaking banks because of this I want you to help me urgently from your heart of heart to transfer the money into your account without delay please feel free this project is 100% risk free. ONCE YOUR SEND YOUR DETAILS
The bank lawyer will update me ; how much to reactivate my late wealthy fathers bank account is only a small money you pay for the reactivation of the account but I do not know the exact amount for now the bank lawyer will update me ;
once you send me your bank account ,number, your bank address; your full names ;your home address; ; send me full picture so that i will know who is helping me; As well as my husband,
Once the bank made the transfer to your country I shall join you over there in your country; so that we get married then I will start a new life while you ,invest the money in lucrative business in your country please do not betray after the bank might have transfer the money into your account;
Please am begging you because this $5 Million U.S Dollars, is all I inherited from late wealthy father .please do not betray me at last..My love.
since you said you are AFRAID there is SOULTION about it ok.for believe me the more .
I contacted the bank manager to ask him how much it cost you to help me to reactivate the account late father here with their bank.
before it be active for effective transfer to be made you. He said to reactivate account in the whole world is a small money..Then; I ask how much to do the reactivation of the account with their bank here. he said it IS only . $2,500.00 .Two Thousand Five Hundred u.s doolars. to reactivate the account. so my dear, I told the bank manager that you have a some other project you may running for their expenses per monthly as am so he reasoned with I begged him to help us. He said I should tell you to travel down here to my country to see things real in physical eyes. In order to build more trust to avoid fear in your heart so that it enable to believe in me fully with all your heart.. so want you to come here to country so that I and will go together to bank them you help me transfer money to your account in country then I shall back with you to your county. I hope this suggestion or idea is good. but if you insist that I should come to your country first before you could help me fine. Your wish is my command because am the person seeking help you. I need to honest and humble to you. if that’s case .this morning after reading your mail .i went back to guesthouse where am hiding from my late fathers enemies not to kill me. Am stay hiding in private guesthouse here in Abidjan.

As can see for now my dear, you have arrange money for your flight ticket and hotel accommodation for your trip to my country
I will be glad for your coming down here you be most welcome by me sir.
I will be waiting for your flight ticket schedule to enable to update the day I will waiting to pickup from the air port here.
I will be here waiting for reply please do not deceive me I hates lies. Am nice honest girl .what you will not do just tell the person you can not do it.
But for me I know you can afford to come to my country .I confiding on you for trust & love. Come here first for see things by self .then, I and will go to the bank together you help to transfer the money successfully to your country then shall go with you to your country to start a new life. While, you invest the money in a good lucrative business.
If need you answer urgently.. But where by you can not come in person to my country .because nature of your job. .then. this how you help me .Sir. I have disclose what I will cost or how much to help me to reactivate my late wealthy fathers bank account here with the bank. According to bank manager which I meet today in his office at the bank. he disclose to that to reactivate my late wealth fathers bank account will cost you to help me. $2,500.00 Two Thousand Five Hundred u.s doolars .. but I have some money with tell me how much you can be able to pay for me to complete the rest balance money .tell me how much are willing pay to help while complete the rest.. I want to confirm your position to help to enable me to send the update details information’s for to have them their reactivation fee directly through western union money transfer. For fast & easy procession to easily for the account to be active for effective transfer to made to your bank account in your country.sir. for now the account is dormant which means in inactive. For now the account is out of net work for not been reactivated. This the reason I seeking for sincere help .i do not have any other money at hand. Because the money am paying everyday. Is too much for the guesthouse where am staying hiding for dear life. My late wealthy father’s enemies want kill me please help as a military man you are. am very happy for that. So that as soon as you send the money for the reactivation of the account here. I humble wish to beg you kindly help. The bank now will use the money to activate the account for effective transfer to made to your account in your country.

one more according the bank manager in his office he said I should made this point clear to you. this money you are paying for the reactivation of the account is still yours money .how do I mean? The bank manager said that the money which you be paying for reactivation of the account will be added up to total said fund in their bank here.then.once they activated the account. then. it will enable to calculate the interest which the money have yield from the year which my late wealth father deposited the money with their bank there will be no cheating of any kindly the bank are honest to update with their transfer payment slip. Then. You Will go to your bank to with draw the money. Send me the money for me to start processing my traveling documents for trip to join. While you invest the money in a good luractive business over there.
I will wait to hear good news from your side today.

Yours faithfully.

Header:

Return-Path: <giftprivate@yahoo.de>
Received: from [41.189.57.99]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.554
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:58:42 +0100 (BST)
Subject: hell my dear john.i will be glad for your help.

Originating IP: 41.189.57.99
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Email:

How are you today?
My love. I am wiling to join once you help me to transfer the 5 million u.s dollars to your bank account..
greetings of peace of the almighty to you. I thank you for your mail and willingness to help me. I am very much happy and appreciate your concern towards my heart by taking this responsibility upon you, may God guide and protect you in all endeavors.

I trust that you will be honest and sincere in your acceptance to help me so that we can use the funds for charity purposes partly and other private investments. I do believe that we can impact the lives of poor children needing basic education or medical care, or even the aged or orphanage homes, all this projects will be determined and managed by you.

As soon as I hear from you, i will introduce you to the bank as the new beneficiary and will provide you with information and documents related to the deposit, made by late father.

I pray that you will keep our communications private until we have achieved the success of this transfer. . i live in ivory cioast ABIDJAN.THE BANK WANTS TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT YOPU COMPLY..TO ENABLE TO UPDATE YOUR REQUIRMENT.

Now I need the below information to be able to start an official introduction with the bank. I promise to keep all and any of your personal information
1. Your full name
2. Your home address
3. Your telephone number
4. Your occupation
5. Your age
yours in mind

TEXT OF APPLICATION July 15 2013
Dear Sir,
Application as foreign partner to holder of account number HSBC/49341011894.
I, -…………………….., humbly wish to apply to this esteem bank today 15/07/2013 as foreign partner to your deceased customer late Mr, maliki isa , who died on assassination in abidjan africa.
I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD ( five million U.S Dollars only) left in account number HSBC/49341011894
I wish my application be given urgent attention as I wish the balance to be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below;
…………………………-.
Sir, accept my apologies for late application. This was due to some family logistic problems which have just been settled.
Thanks in advance for maximum cooperation.
Sincerely
Bank Officer:
Title: Director Business Banking

HSBC Holding Plc
Email bcustomerservicehsbcbank@yahoo.com

Dear sir ,

am grateful to inform you the extent i have gone with a woman working in bank and lawyer processing my papers .thank you for the trust and i want everything we are doing to be secret, sealed among ourselves so that outsider will not monitor us as you can see my misfortune , anything happening to me here is death , so I am confiding on you and whatever advise you need , feel free to ask me since i will be constantly in touch with bank insider for advice. you see during my previous mails, i never open my mind to inform you of the total fund but since we have agreed to be together i will like to inform you exact amount deposited by my late parents $5million u.s dollars,.i managed to arrive here through united nation help under a sister whom i worship with in same church working with united nations.

after going through your email, i contacted an insider of the bank to assist me with directives on transfer that my late father's business partner will claim this fund for foreign investment as well to relocate me to start a new life .she drafted this text of application for me to send to you to fill and send to bank for processing.

according to her advise that once bank grant us approval, nothing to wait than reactivating the account so as to be operational .that since the death of my parents no one has accessed /withdraw the account thereby becoming dormant and for effective transferring of fund , it will require us to reactivate .according the bank manager I said to activate is the sum $5.000.00 u.sd which paid $4.500 four thousand four hundred today .please do everything humanly possible to get the text application filled and send to bank so that we can conclude with them on time .kindly send the remaining $500 u.sd this week.please tell me when are sending this $500 tell me.
Meanwhile..this name is the name of the of one of the bank staff. use to send them the remaing $500 today. To enable the bank to use it to activate my late fathers bank account.
I will be waiting for the following details below as soon as you send the $500 through western union money transfer.

1.The senders name………………………………
2.The receiver name which is Nwankwo Blessing Ngozi.
3.The question text……………………………………………………………….and answer……………………………………………………………………………..
4.The 10 control numbers…………………………………………………………
The amount you send………………………………………………………………
5.your country which you send the money from…………………………………………

yours faithfull
Yours wife with love & trust

since you have not given me your full information address , i will need it as to proceed to travelling agent who will process my papers while you conclude with bank .this will help us to conclude without much stress.
miss mariam maliki isa

Header:

Received: from [41.66.11.14]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1000012 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:01:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: hi .i have good news for you

Originating IP: 41.66.11.14
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Email:

My Dear Respected beloved Husband,

I have read your mail and i have seen that you are willing to help me.thanks for your informations i contacted the bank they ask me about your bank account details with your bank address. I told them you did not give me . any bank details of your may be you do not have.you only give me your full names and cell phone number. They said you should give your address for to use to transfer the money.through western union money transfer.
The bank manager said.i shall inform that are you ready to recieve the transfer through western union money transfer. The their bank will be transfering 20.000.00 u.s$.
twenty thousand dollars per day. Until they transfer the 5 million u.s$ to you without any delay.
My love.
According to the bank manager.he said that you should send the only £250 THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. HERE IS THE NAME

NWANKWO BLESSING NGOZI.
ADDRESS.ABIDJAN .IVORY COAST.

USE TO SEND THEM FOR THE REACTIVATIATION FEES . OF MY LATE WEALTHY FATHERS BANK ACCOUNT HERE WITH THIER BANK TO ENABLE THEM TO ACTIVE THE ACCOUNT AND START TRANSFERING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION.
SO I WANT YOU choose do want them to transfer the money through western union. Tell me.
It is when the birds of my were singing in the garden of my roses,that’s reminds me of sending you this letter to you. How on earth I can I reward your sincerity? .I promise to keep happy with daily mails and am doing just that .I know the reason why I love you are an honest man with zeal to help. I am very glad for having you in my life as a husband and promise to spend the rest of my life with you and soonest I shall join you over there .so thank you dearly, I am happy that you are up and doing man . Please kindly agree to take things easy with me. I have vowed to remain yours and I sincerely believe that nothing will change my promise to you by the the grace of GOD.
Sweetheart, my darling husband, remembers my words to you. Let me define love .if you go through advance learners dictionary .Love simply define as the tender or affection feeling one have for someone or anything else, But mine is for you and I care for you. Further more let me give you the arithmetic of love. Divide hope and truth. Then
Multiply faith and services.
Add love and courage.
The right answer is happiness. and if too , my love I pledge that you will not regret it for helping me . And also love was creation where the law was created by GOD. Where there is love there is peace. Where there is peace .Let there be love in our relationship
Frightened the world for me .and so lets ourselves be one body by creating love .so as to make peace full life for one another. And therefore. Let there be true love shared among us. Because love is one of the easiest and sweetest thing to start. I know but it is one of the difficult and painful things to stop. May I stop here for now, I miss a lot .am waiting hear good news from your side urgently .
My dear beloved respected sweetheart May ALLMIGHT GOD. Bless your efforts for coming up for helping me for my lasting solution. I am counting on you. For this very help perfectly.. I am yours wife .till sun stop shining .have a DAY. sweetheart..
Yours in mind.
PLEASE SEND ME MAIL TO MY EMAIL giftprivate@yahoo.de
I will be waiting for payments details as soon as you send only £250 THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER for the recativation of the account.please for now the account is inactive that is the reason the bank wants you to help to pay to activate the account to enable to effect the transfer without any delay.i hope this message will come to you as a great good news.make sure you send the money today.please. kindly comply.

YOURS WIFE WITH LOVE & TRUST

Header:

Received: from [196.201.95.119]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.152.567
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:06:32 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 196.201.95.119
City: Abidjan
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.