Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessingakimeh40@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 pm

blessing2013 Profile: I'm seeking a man (open, kind,
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Other with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Other
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? NoI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cheerfulconfidentcosyfamilyfirstii have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.i hope to create a happyi would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to. i think a woman must take care of her husband and childrenkindll meet and we will be happy in our souls and heartsm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship i have been hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me againm seeking a manopenresponsibles so great to be together and love and i hopesecure marriage with a nice manserioussomeday wet play games and dont want to waste my time and the time of other peoplethats why i took my time to look for my love life. itwho is ready for marriage.i don

About Me
I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful,responsible) who is ready for marriage.I don't play

games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship i have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,thats why i took my time to look for my love Life.

It's so great to be together and love and I hope,someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts!I hope to create a happy, cosy, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to. I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life.

Hello,
how are you today, hope all is well with you.
I am interested in your profile so i decided to contact you for friendship. I will send you my picture and tell you more about me,
see my email address below.
( blessingakimeh40@yahoo.co.uk )
blessing.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

victoriaakimeh@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:44 am

On FMF:

HI
it is my pleasure to communicate with
you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and i will be glad if you write to me via email so that i can send you my picture..
victoriaakimeh@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
from Victoria.

victoriaakimeh at ya/ho/o.co.u/k

Profile elements:

victoriaakimeh Profile: it is my pleasure
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: victoriaakimeh@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:06 pm

My Additions:
Victoria Akimeh <victoriaakimeh@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:28 PM
To: CLIPPED
Cc: CLIPPED
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear.

Thanks for your mail. and Season's greetings to you and your family.how are you today ?,

Here is all about my life,i want you to please read it every well again and again,before replying to me OK,
I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life but there is need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life , please bear with me.please read my message well before reply,I will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss ''Victoria Akimeh'' 23years old girl from Sierra Leone.the daughter of Late Dr.Johnson Akimeh. the former adviser to vice president of the Republic of Sierra Leone and standard bearer of the Sierra Leone National Union , My father was died by car crash accident while he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my uncle. My uncle is planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties
from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe ( but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents )

Luckily he did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to one Reverend father who help me to refugee camp where I am presently in under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship with you,

I has big hope here i am today that my husband to be will not regret of knowing me or helping me out from this condition i am today,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ( Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of this money.

However if you love me with all your mind I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money into your account,After the money transfer into your account,then you send me some money to start coming over to your country and investment of the fund as husband and wife.As you will help me in investment as husband and wife, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when this problem start.please bear in mind it is my intention to compensate you with 10 percent of the total money for your help first,And the balance fund shall be our investment capital as husband and wife.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest that you love me,Then i will put things into action immediately.
I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.You can not call me on phone because i don't have phone here, but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will plead with one Reverend father who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, the you can call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. i wait your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your account.

But i will appreciate if only you can first help me to come over your country and meet with you,then will can do the process of the transfer together,i wait to know your ideal in this please,but if you want to transfer the fund into your account,So that after the transfer the you can send me some money to prepare my passport to come over and meet with you for better life together,i am waiting for your ideal,please read my message again and again before replying OK,

Yours Sincerely, Victoria.
also see below is my picture.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.151.232] by web172803.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:28:48 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhci4NCg0KVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIG1haWwuIGFuZCBTZWFzb24ncyBncmVldGluZ3MgdG8geW91IGFuZCB5b3VyIGZhbWlseS5ob3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSA_LA0KDQpIZXJlIGlzIGFsbCBhYm91dCBteSBsaWZlLGkgd2FudCB5b3UgdG8gcGxlYXNlIHJlYWQgaXQgZXZlcnkgd2VsbCBhZ2FpbiBhbmQgYWdhaW4sYmVmb3JlIHJlcGx5aW5nIHRvIG1lIE9LLA0KSSBrbm93IHRoaXMgZW1haWwgd2lsbCBsb29rIHN0cmFuZ2UgYW5kIHN1cnByaXNpbmcgdGVsbGluZyBzb21lYm9keSBpIGRvbicBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/432 YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1393612128.41774.YahooMailBasic@web172803.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:28:48 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: yours Victoria.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Victoria Akimeh <victoriaakimeh@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:22 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Cc:CLIPPED
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Darling,

I thank you ones again for your kindness towards me.

I will also like to see you face to face,i like your sympathy upon me very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine after my praying and fasting in which i ask God to direct me to the right person i will have my trust on in which he will never disappoint me at all and i contacted you in which God so good you responded to me which make me have the faith and believe in you that you will not disappoint me after you have my money in your position.

My dear Darling Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's.My dear is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status,In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount deposited by my late father Dr.Johnson Akimeh, to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,the name of the bank is (Unity Trust bank Plc London)

Below are the bank contact information please contact the bank for the transfer:

UNITY TRUST BANK PLC,
Transfer Manager : Mr Richard Wilcox.
Tel : 7035932358

E-mail : utbpl@safe-mail.net
E-mail : richardwilcox50@yahoo.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor : Dr.Johnson Akimeh,
Nationality : Sierra Leone
Next of kin : Ms Victoria Akimeh
Amount deposited : (4.7 Million USD)
Account number : UTB/745608902546/QB/91/A

my dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it as i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my passport to meet you in your country.

I waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever
Victoria,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.147.145] by web172805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Mar 2014 10:22:45 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBEYXJsaW5nLA0KDQpJIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBvbmVzIGFnYWluIGZvciB5b3VyIGtpbmRuZXNzIHRvd2FyZHMgbWUuDQoNCkkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UsaSBsaWtlIHlvdXIgc3ltcGF0aHkgdXBvbiBtZSB2ZXJ5IG11Y2ggYW5kIGkgd2FudCB5b3UgdG8ga25vdyB0aGF0IGJlZm9yZSBpIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UgaSBzYXcgeW91ciBwcm9maWxlIHRoYXQgeW91IG1hdGNoZWQgbWluZSBhZnRlciBteSBwcmF5aW5nIGFuZCBmYXN0aW5nIGluIHdoaWNoIGkgYXNrIEcBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1393755765.78763.YahooMailBasic@web172805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 10:22:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Below are the bank contact information please contact the bank for the transfer:

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Victoria Akimeh <victoriaakimeh@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:31 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Cc: CLIPPEDReply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello dear,

How are you today,I believe you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am getting better here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my late father fund into your position for a better life with you soon.I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my fund to your account.

Dear i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my fund to your position.Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificates with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.After reading the mail, i discussed it with Rev Father Paul Anthony. and he took me to this lawyer, Barrister Dr. Youssoupha Charles.He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer from UNITY TRUST BANK into your account on my behalf of me due to my refugee status,

His contact information are as follows:

Email : Dr.youssouphacharles_lawfirm@lawyer.com
Email : dr.youssouphacharles@yahoo.fr

Barr Dr. Youssoupha Charles.
Office telephone number:
+221-767 584 385
God bless you as you contact him immediately.

i wait to hear from you soon.
Yours Victoria,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.177.215] by web172804.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:31:45 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhciwNCg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXksSSBiZWxpZXZlIHlvdSBhcmUgZG9pbmcgd2VsbC4NCkdvZCB3aWxsIGJsZXNzIGFuZCByZXdhcmQgeW91IGZvciBldmVyeSBlZmZvcnQgeW91IGFyZSBtYWtpbmcgdG8gc2VlIG1lIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoaXMgaG9ycmlibGUgc2l0dWF0aW9uIGkgZm91bmQgbXlzZWxmIHRvZGF5LiBBcyBmb3IgbWUgaSBhbSBnZXR0aW5nIGJldHRlciBoZXJlIHdpdGggYWxsIGhvcGVzIHRoYXQgeW91IHdpbGwgYXNzaXN0IG1lIHRvIHRyYW5zZmVyIG15IGxhdGUgZmF0aGUBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1394008305.61347.YahooMailBasic@web172804.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 08:31:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: How are you today,I believe you are doing well.

Two more photos:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765592863
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+7035932358
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221767584385
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:17 am

Added E-mail Address:
Dear Sir.

We write to inform you that your transaction has taken another dimension of remittance with an affiliated intermediary bank; Bank of China- Thailand branch. Who is in charge of your fund remittance as instructed by the IMF (International Monetary Fund) who's aim is to control and regulate financial matters.

However, our affiliated Bank of China- Thailand branch will remit your funds to you as soon as every requirements are met. This measure were put to places after a Board meeting was held on your behalf to finalize this transaction to avoid Global Financial Turbulence.

Our affiliating bank will release your funds when comply to the rules and regulation of their remittance. The reason for the introduction of our affiliated bank is because of the Europe Financial Crisis which has affected the release of hug sum of money that could lead to financial lose in the European horizon to control and minimum inflation and deflation rate in and across European Union.

You are hereby issued a Transaction Reference Number (TRN-299-101-RGH) which will be used as your subject email when contacting the Bank of China- Thailand Branch.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you previously but we gladly wish you a successful transaction with Bank of China who's main aim is to serve the people at Standard Financial Protocol for international customers at a very good services.
Contact Bank of China now with the information below;

ATM MasterCard Center
179 Bangkok City Tower
South Sathorn Road
Thungmahamek Sathorn
Bangkok, Thailand 10120
Email : davidchen@locltd.org
Mobile: +66876051102

Finally, kindly keep us updated with corresponding emails change between you and the Bank of China for future reference and advise.
Kind regards
Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. George Oshorne,
Fund Monitoring Department.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.160.233] by web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:18:31 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBTaXIuIA0KDQpXZSB3cml0ZSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IHRoYXQgeW91ciB0cmFuc2FjdGlvbiBoYXMgdGFrZW4gYW5vdGhlciBkaW1lbnNpb24gb2YgcmVtaXR0YW5jZSB3aXRoIGFuIGFmZmlsaWF0ZWQgaW50ZXJtZWRpYXJ5ICBiYW5rOyBCYW5rIG9mIENoaW5hLSBUaGFpbGFuZCBicmFuY2guIFdobyBpcyBpbiBjaGFyZ2Ugb2YgeW91ciBmdW5kIHJlbWl0dGFuY2UgYXMgaW5zdHJ1Y3RlZCBieSB0aGUgSU1GIChJbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsIE1vbmV0YXJ5IEZ1bmQpIHdobydzIGFpbSBpcyB0byBjb250cm8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1417083511.64178.YahooMailBasic@web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:18:31 +0000
Subject: ACKNOLEDGEMENT / SIR,

PHONE NUMBER:
+66876051102
Country or destination Thailand
Original network provider* Total Access Communication PLC. (TAC/DTAC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:40 am

Added E-mail Address:
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that the transfer has been made into your bank account but would be reflected for your withdrawal until the BULK MONEY TRANSFER CERTIFICATE is obtained.

The BULK MONEY TRANSFER CERTIFICATE is the certificate given to a fund beneficiary in possession of a huge amount of funds. This certificate will make you eligible to receive your funds without any interruption or interference from any financial institution.

The Chinese Financial Service Authority and Anti Money laundry has demanded for the BULK MONEY TRANSFER CERTIFICATE before the total amount can be released into your bank account.

I have just spoken with our bank attorney who he confirmed the total amount required to obtain the Certificate from the High Court Commission of China and the amount has resulted to 1,980 USD which is to be made within the next 24 hours for the funds to be reflected into your bank account, please be informed that your funds is in a transit unit which is assumed to be transfer to you but has not reflected until this certificate is obtained and submitted to the respected offices.

Please reply as soon as your receive this email in order for us to complete this transaction as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Mr David Chen

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-f194.google.com (mail-ob0-f194.google.com. [209.85.214.194])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id qi3si14892203oeb.102.2014.12.02.18.18.02
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 02 Dec 2014 18:18:02 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of davidchen@boc-th.net designates 209.85.214.194 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.214.194;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of davidchen@boc-th.net designates 209.85.214.194 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=davidchen@boc-th.net
Received: by mail-ob0-f194.google.com with SMTP id gq1so73685obb.1
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 02 Dec 2014 18:18:02 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=fiQtC3gXFBJFrkKYsUTp/xEx2hmTIEKVke4KJOlWT1M=;
b=gQ1Aq86ebEVdNAUYtEUR0ieLwOEXZYNic7W10VG51cEATYRrPM8qLVZLl8c1Ik8wPE
HX0r1qZFcnABuKgtjKpju6grwGaasyBnApGQf1g/wWinKYJm60JzlCgUK8szvUbLK1g6
tkWhlkt+EdeWEtsYWsFuaTCS/zRvTmw39/iDnpTDz7kp8oA8QRy86KzKzJYPKiuqZpA9
dHUG1hTNjReEzVFJJO13oZjwkHhArJeIVM6RldRtdI+vhyS5wiVf+nOL3jwYIapOzJMc
bCGX5NGQl1FBXqG4cY5GnSv5avRQa4sShZktdyLoZL3X5tKhLkMEuP7grAprjlYuAqWE
w3zw==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQnI17kqjKNHetP8DFVemKxtbWTSXmK+azHqqbbJdxWitf4JfkEfEL9kMbRnsVFsE0gFtcFW
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.182.130.232 with SMTP id oh8mr1551693obb.49.1417573081912;
Tue, 02 Dec 2014 18:18:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.147.34 with HTTP; Tue, 2 Dec 2014 18:18:01 -0800 (PST)
X-Originating-IP: [120.138.86.218]
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYVcet_--Jqnvw32PE6V7-jehB2e-06=czCixysbyiBUcg@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 10:18:01 +0800
Message-ID: <CANM37FG409UMF06smyMEzpu8XbAbsy_8bOapSnm6+YQwLTeOtA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Please respond now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: blessingakimeh40@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 am

On fotolog:

BLESSING2013
New York, New York, United States

HI
it is my pleasure to communicate with you if you will have interest in me to know each other for relationship and i will be glad if you write to me via email so that i can send you my picture( blessingakimeh40@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
from blessing,

blessingakimeh40 at yahoo.co.uk

blessingakimeh40@yah

blessing.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.