Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:39 am

On net log,

Hello
My name is plezzy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i want you to send an e mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself , (plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk)
I am waiting .(Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) reply me with your email address at (plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks Yours in love,
plezzy.

Profile elements:

queenplezzy
female - 22 years
Active since 5 June 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

revpatrickmbali@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 am

Email:

Dearest One
Thanks for your response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Miss Plezzy Larry, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character.

I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr Larry John was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LARRY & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY KIGALI ) Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with my only younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where i 'm schooling, i am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev Patrick Mbali who is the pastor of the (Salvation Ministry Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.4M(Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The Rev Pastors Tel. number is ( +221-765-077-093 ) e-mail ( revpatrickmbali@yahoo.com ), If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
Yours In Love
Miss Plezzy

Header:

Return-Path: <plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.123.98]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:18:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY LOVED ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Originating IP: 41.82.123.98
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221765077093
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk - stupid scammer

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Someone pretends to be from Ghana, using one proxy was in the CR today, claims that her / his email address is reported for scam and he has nothing to do with it, being afraid someone is using his email address without his knowledge.

IP used in the chat room:

Originating IP: 95.141.29.54
Originating ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
City: Luxemburg
Country of Origin: Luxembourg

chat log:

[Live help.]: chidicson1 has entered at 1:54 pm
[firef1y] 1:54 pm: hello
[chidicson1] 1:55 pm: good day
[firef1y] 1:55 pm: what can i do for you, chidicson1?
[firef1y] 1:56 pm: you are on one anti-scam site
[firef1y] 1:57 pm: do you have any scam related problems?
[chidicson1] 1:57 pm: please my email adderss is being posted where as a scam which is not.what can i do about it
[firef1y] 1:57 pm: what is your email address, please?
[firef1y] 1:58 pm: i try to see the place where your email address is posted here as a scam, for this reason i ask
[chidicson1] 1:59 pm: cos i've never scam anyone before so i'm surprice to see that.it plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk.
[chidicson1] 1:59 pm: cos i believe this might be a set up
[firef1y] 2:00 pm: may i ask you about your location, please?
[firef1y] 2:00 pm: that´s mean - where are you from?
[chidicson1] 2:00 pm: yea you are free
[firef1y] 2:00 pm: because you joined this chat room using one proxy, for example
[chidicson1] 2:01 pm: i from ghana
[firef1y] 2:01 pm: and you are not active on any dating site?
[chidicson1] 2:02 pm: no
[firef1y] 2:02 pm: strange... because i am the one who reported your email address for scam
[firef1y] 2:03 pm: and your email address is used for scam without any doubt
[chidicson1] 2:04 pm: please i'm not a scam.and i've never done something of such in my life.
[firef1y] 2:04 pm: you know that already, if you saw your email address on the site
[firef1y] 2:05 pm: it is a way to deal with this situation, if you want
[firef1y] 2:05 pm: my email address is on the site
[firef1y] 2:05 pm: send me, please, one email about this matter, and i will se what i can do about it
[firef1y] 2:05 pm: it is ok for you in this way?
[chidicson1] 2:07 pm: ok do you mean my alternative email?and please i beg you don't count me as a scam cos i knows nothing about scam
[firef1y] 2:08 pm: no. I mean use your email address you claim was used for scam and tell me that through email. My email address is on the site: XXXXXX
[firef1y] 2:09 pm: after i receive your email i will se what i can do about it
[chidicson1] 2:11 pm: ok i will do that,will my email be remove from this scam list
[firef1y] 2:12 pm: after i receive your email i will se what i can do about it
[chidicson1] 2:13 pm: ok i will do that right away.but please help me out.
[firef1y] 2:13 pm: wait to receive your email
[chidicson1] 2:13 pm: ok thank you
[firef1y] 2:22 pm: use your email address - this one - to send me one email on my email address i posted for you above
[firef1y] 2:22 pm: after i receive your email in my inbox i will se what i can do about this
[chidicson1] 2:28 pm: i've just send the email
[firef1y] 2:29 pm: chidicson1, using the same proxy dont help you
[firef1y] 2:30 pm: try to be honest, if is not too much
[firef1y] 2:30 pm: like i am now with you: http://img2.naijapals.com/pictures/250/ ... 3de3ca.jpg
[firef1y] 2:31 pm: is this your picture?
[chidicson1] 2:32 pm: yea it is.
[firef1y] 2:33 pm: in this case, how can you be in Ghana, when your picture is made in Nigeria?
[firef1y] 2:34 pm: you lie me once... let´s play this straight, will you?
[chidicson1] 2:35 pm: how come my picture in being made in nigeria?
[firef1y] 2:36 pm: where are you from?
[firef1y] 2:36 pm: for real, this time, no bulshit
[firef1y] 2:38 pm: http://www.naijapals.com/?L=users.profile&id=462184
[Live help.]: chidicson1 has left at 2:38 pm

The username is active on Najapals:

chidicson1
chidi
20,male
abuja, Nigeria.
Last logged in on Sep. 7th '12 05:21 PM

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:23 am

Hey, Chidi! You know something? You are one dumbass b1tch. :lol:
For that briiliant move of yours, you are awarded our Mugu Of The Month Award.

Anaghi eje akwa onye kwulu udo
[No one attends the funeral of a suicide] :twisted:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 pm

No you're not a Scammer!!!
My Additions:
Contact my Banker:
Plezzy Queen <plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:23 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest One.
I received your email with thanks and i 'm very happy to have you by my side. Please i want you to help me to get the money my late father deposited with Royal Bank in their suspense account. I contacted you to be my Guardian/Foreign Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money is been transferred to your account. My dear i do not have a phone of mine, i only uses Reverend's phone. Please feel free to reach me through Reverend's phone, any time you call just tell him that you would like to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.

Everything I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my father died. I don't have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Sudan rather i prefer to ran away from there. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and you alone.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man cos i believe you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people for security reasons.

I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 10% of the total money and 30% for me, while 60% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on the process to transfer this fund and the rest will be invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that TRUST is the key to achieve success in every business, so with TRUST we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us.that's why I trusted you after going through your previous mail and you sound so matured and integrity and God fearing. I am more than happy, and I have every confidence and trust in you in this transaction which we will carried out on a good faith.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the sum of 7.4million dollars (deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin of the account) into your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows.

Registered Office: St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB London.
E-Mail address ( inforbsbankslondonuk@gmail.com )
and ( transferofficerrbsbanklondonuk@ymail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith .
Telephone number (+ 44- 7053-833-257)
Office Fax number (+44-703-196-4853)

Contact them now with the above text on how to transfer the $7.4 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out of this BUT i want you to sincerely promise me that you will never betray me. I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country before our relocation to any good country of our choice according to your wish. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Plezzy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.13.190] by web172403.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:23:40 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUuCkkgcmVjZWl2ZWQgeW91ciBlbWFpbCB3aXRoIHRoYW5rcyBhbmQgaSAnbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIGhhdmUgeW91IGJ5IG15IApzaWRlLiBQbGVhc2UgaSB3YW50IHlvdSB0byBoZWxwwqAgbWUgdG8gZ2V0IHRoZSBtb25leSBteSBsYXRlIGZhdGhlciBkZXBvc2l0ZWQgd2l0aCBSb3lhbCBCYW5rIGluIHRoZWlyIHN1c3BlbnNlIGFjY291bnQuIEkgCmNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UgdG8gYmUgbXkgR3VhcmRpYW4vRm9yZWlnbiBQYXJ0bmVyIHNvIHRoYXQgeW91IHdpbGwgbG9vayAKYWZ0ZXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
References: <CAKfcJWp5fbr0Ejy4jSTD+VUxWE3jYrtF-yhz8t-oORbcrGtTig@mail.gmail.com> <1371579255.36309.YahooMailNeo@web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWqQm36cwUCXRbSsL-2i2SxaQnMppVxDhTJJxJQ67SHn4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1371673420.10823.YahooMailNeo@web172403.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:23:40 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Plezzy Queen <plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Plezzy Queen <plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Sweetheart
How are you doing over there together with your health? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. Thanks for your love and concern, Thank for your effort to help me over this ugly situation which am passing through since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, I am very grateful and I pray that Almighty will bless and empower you to achieve our goal. The message you acknowledge from the bank was also received & understood.

Firstly, I want you to comprehend, I love you from depth of my heart, I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied, My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel and I can't wait to join you as soon as we are through with this magnitude transaction. Darling, Please listen, I have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). Therefore,i will advise you to keep it yourself due to am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today please to let him know how serious we are, When contacting him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money with the Royal Bank Of Scotland to be smoothly transferred into your account.

Attention Barrister Frank Williams Chambers,
A pleasant day to you Attorney Frank Williams Chambers, Sir I am Mr ......., a foreign partner of Miss Plezzy Larry John, who is presently residing at refugee camp.

Sir we would like request your unfailing to provide us a power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting me to process,and transfer the funds to my bank account here in my country on behalf of Miss Plezzy John. As per requested of the bank{ Royal Bank of Scotland PLC United Kingdom} that the Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer { since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in Senegal} . In this way it will facilitate the transaction to the bank.

THIS IS MY FULL CONTACT INFORMATION AS FELLOW.

Full Name--------------

Home Address-------------

Occupation------------

Date of Birth------------

Phone Number-------------

Country---------------------------

Looking forward for your kind consideration regarding this matter,
Thank you very much more power to your good office

Yours truly.
M .........

HIS CONTACTS INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS,

BARRISTER FRANK WILLIAMS CHAMBERS ESQ
SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER FRANK WILLIAMS CHAMBERS
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).(ESQ)
UNITE 125 DAKAR SENEGAL 2RD FLOOR .
(OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER +221-773-550-156 )
(OFFICE FAX NUMBER is +221-85-42-80-26 )
(barristerfrankwilliamslegallawfirm@lawyer.com)
(barrister_frankswilliams@rocketmail.com)

Darling, i will like you to contact Frank Williams Chambers for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can
move at the same time.
A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever.
Miss Plezzy

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.68.203] by web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:07:10 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgU3dlZXRoZWFydApIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIHRvZ2V0aGVyIHdpdGggeW91ciBoZWFsdGg_IEhvcGUgZmluZSBhbmQgeW91IAphcmUgcGVyZmVjdGx5IGRvaW5nIHdlbGwgaW4gaGVhbHRoLiBUaGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgbG92ZSBhbmQgY29uY2VybiwgVGhhbmsgZm9yIHlvdXIgZWZmb3J0IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3ZlciB0aGlzIHVnbHkgc2l0dWF0aW9uIHdoaWNoIGFtIApwYXNzaW5nIHRocm91Z2ggc2luY2UgdGhlIGFicnVwdCBkZWF0aCBvZiBteSBiZWxvdmVkIHBhcmVudHMsIEkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.554
References: <CABf5Mfoj_5zQuxupaZjkNEaDqKh8_N70fjjwMFB9xOX7v=EdSw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKfcJWoty2YCmok63sW2Kj1+W1yNiYP_a=Dfiii7zopwoc9h8g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1371827230.43466.YahooMailNeo@web172406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:07:10 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Plezzy Queen <plezzyqueen@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER TODAY FOR PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS

No Photos to add:
Phone Number List:
+221765077093
+447053833257
FAX: +447031964853
+221773550156
FAX: +221854280026
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Plezzy gets out of the camp:
Hello,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from UK. Presently I am in London for investment projects with My new partner who help me in transferring the fund .

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how due to your inability to raise money to help me or maybe you don't believe me but i still know that you play an impact to help me, that is why i remembered you because God has remembered me and it pleases my mind to send you some money from the fund to change your life to better life as well.

Now you will need to contact Reverend Father Patrick whom used to
be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal,You can contact the Reverend through the email as follows:( rev_patrickmbali@yahoo.com.sg )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00(Three hundred thousand US dollars) which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Patrick Mbali, and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to
Rev Patrick Mbali, who is in charge of the refuges camp in Senegal where i was staying before on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. below information you need to fill and forward to the Rev father for the posting of your bank draft,

Your full name--
Your telephone number--
Age / sex----
Marital status--
Your office and home address-
Your occupation-

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.52.110] by web171203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Aug 2014 00:51:47 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpIZWxsbywNCg0KSSBhbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjby1vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFVLLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBpbiBMb25kb24gZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBNeSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciB3aG8gaGVscCBtZSBpbiB0cmFuc2ZlcnJpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgLg0KDQpNZWFud2hpbGUsIEkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/702 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Message-ID: <1407714707.3103.YahooMailBasic@web171203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 00:51:47 +0100
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.