Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lucymounaa@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lucymounaa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:58 am

lucymounaa@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.208.186.48] by web140004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Jun 2013 18:03:28 PDT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.208.186.48<br>Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Lucy Mouna i am (27yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa ,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR PAUL MOUNA was the managing director of MOUNA'S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in MONROVIA(the capital city of LIBERIA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
LUCY

Stolen picture of

Jane Weah - Student at University - Senegal

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

lucymouna@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:53 pm

On viadeo:

Mein Name ist Lucy, ich sah Ihr Profil heute anviadeo.com und ich wurde für dich interessiert, werde ich auch gerne mehr über Sie wissen, und ich möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse senden, so dass ich kann Ihnen mein Bild für Sie zu wissen, wer ich bin, hier ist meine E-Mail (lucymouna@ymail.com) Ich warte auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail darüber. Lucy (Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe von jedem Alter spielt keine Rolle, aber die Liebe eine Menge Fragen im Leben) (lucymouna@ymail.com) Denken Sie daran, mich zu kontaktieren und bleiben segne deine neue Freundin Lucy

/

My name is Lucy, I saw your profile today at viadeo.com and i became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know who I am, here is my email (lucymouna@ymail.com) I am waiting for your mail to my e-mail. Lucy (Remember the distance or color of any age does not matter but love matters a lot in life) (lucymouna@ymail.com) Remember to contact me and remain bless your new friend Lucy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lucymouna@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Email:

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Lucy Mouna i am (27yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa ,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR PAUL MOUNA was the managing director of MOUNA'S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in MONROVIA(the capital city of LIBERIA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
LUCY

- same picture

Return-Path: lucymouna@ymail.com
Received: from [41.214.119.214]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.214.119.214
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.