Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rajwajbeily@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rajwajbeily@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 3:57 am

Email:

Hello,
I Am Rajwa Jbeily from Syria. I am writing you from Sallum refugee camp in Egypt. I'm sorry my message might be reaching you as a surprise but i will be so glad if you can give me a chance to explain further.
I am soliciting with you for a 100% risk free personal business transaction which i would like us to finalize together.
Please reply me immediately if you are interested to know more.
Thanks,
Rajwa Jbeily.

Header:

Return-Path: <rajwa.jbeily27@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [62.116.182.36]
Received: from unknown (HELO ?10.164.182.238?) (197.223.163.83)
Subject: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP NEEDED URGENTLY
Reply-To: rajwajbeily@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 197.223.163.83
Originating ISP: Mobinil 3g
City: Gîza
Country of Origin: Egypt
+
62.116.182.36 Internetx Datacenter, Munich Munich Germany
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rajwajbeily@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 3:57 am

Email:

Hello,
My name is Rajwa Jbeily. I am one of the Syrians that was evacuated here by the UNHCR to live as a refugee at the Sallum refugee camp in Egypt . Life is bad here because everybody is looking out for his or her own safety and way to get out of here. I have access to the computer because i always clean the office our coordinator and i use one of the computers in their office when it's free.

I lost my mother and father to the war in Syria and now i am alone in the refugee camp here. My late Father was a good Syrian business man who was against president Bashar Assad before his death. My father was killed in an assassination by pro-Assad agents.
When the crisis in my country was getting so intense, My father saved some money with a bank because he knew he might loose his life for the honest and just cause he was fighting for, the money is Three million us dollars($3,000,000) in which i am the next of kin to inherit the money.
After the death of my father, i contacted the Bank to claim this money because i am the next of kin but the Bank manager told me that i cannot directly receive the money because my father already made and signed an agreement with the Bank that the money should only be retrieved with the consent of a foreign partner.
My father did that because he wants me to use the help of his foreign business partner in Australia to be my trustee and guide me in investing the money in a profitable business but unfortunately i couldn't get the contact of the man since then because i lost many things during our evacuation from Syria.
Personally, i am sad because i don't know anyone outside my country but after deep thinking, i was convinced and decided that i have to risk my humble trust and confidence in a stranger to succeed in life.

The reason why i contacted you is to act as my trustee reliable and Sincere foreign partner / guardian and apply for the release of this money by providing a bank account so the money can be transfer into your account and as well give me directives on how to invest into any profitable business there in your country.
You will have 30% of the money after successful transfer of the money into your account. I believe that this transaction would be concluded within 7 days as soon as you signify your fully interest to help me.
I will be waiting for your reply and i will tell you more on how to finalize this transaction if you accept to help me.

Regards
Rajwa

Header:

Return-Path: <rajwajbeily@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.223.163.83]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 06:37:15 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Rajwa Jbeily <rajwajbeily@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP NEEDED URGENTLY

Originating IP: 197.223.163.83
Originating ISP: Mobinil 3g
City: Gîza
Country of Origin: Egypt
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.