Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercypedro@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mercypedro@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:21 am

on 4pp l:

mercy12u

hello

I am a:Woman
Birthday:15.10.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello
my name is Mercy am searching for a nice person like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other, After reading your profile today i pick interest in you please reply to me in my mailbox at (mercypedro@ymail.com) i will send my picture to you and i will also like to see your picture too, am waiting for your respond i love you with faith and trust
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: mercypedro@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

Received: from [41.83.27.135]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 03:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mercypedro@ymail.com
Subject: PLEASE DARLING I NEED YOUR HELP

My Dear Friend,
I am happy to receive your lovely mail today, how are you doing i hope you are in a good health condition with your body, my name is Mercy Pedro.i am 24years old from Ivory-Cost,i am a daughter of late Dr. Williams Pedro , he was a successful business man he deal with palm oil plantation in my country here in Ivory-Cost which he is well known as the owner of the largest palm oil plantation here in our country . but i am presently now in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal because of the War that occurred in my country that took the life of many people including my parents.

i am here now in the Catholic Church here in Senegal, the name of the Church is Christ De King Catholic Church Dakar Senegal, i only sustain by the help of the church and the help of the reverend father in charge of the camp here his name is Father Leo Joseph he is the person whom i use his computer to write to you this mails as the Reverend father in charge of the refugee camp here.

Please i want you to listen to this? before the death of my father he deposited the sum of $ 9.5 Million in the bank with my name as the next of kin as the only child of the family. i want you to help me and transfer this money to your account in your country so that after the transfer you will prepare for my coming to meet you in your country for us to invest the money in your country because i don't have any body here in Africa again that is why i need your help so that you will help me to handle this money.

I have write to the bank but what the bank need is for me to look for a partner who will stand for me and use his account information to receive the money. please i want you to write to me back concerning this with a mutual interested so that i will give you the contact of the bank for you to write to them for confirmation OK.

Please try to call me with this reverend father's phone number so that we can be talking regularly ok this is his phone number +221 77 2130 549 , just feel free to call me with this number as soon as you call me tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me ok, he will send for his assistant to come to the camp and call me. OK.

Please Darling try to call me i need your assistance ok because i will be happy to come over to your country to meet you there and also to continue my study over there in your country ok.

have a nice day am waiting to hear from you i love you with faith and trust.
Sweet Kisses from your lovely one,
Mercy Pedro
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:55 pm

mercypedro@ymail.com

My Darling,
thanks for your lovely mail care and understanding which you are show to me for these few days we have this contact may almighty God bless you abundantly Amen, Well how are you doing today i know you are in a good health and also God is at work in your side,i know that you have not seeing me for the fast time i many sound so strange to you God knows why . i am very happy to receive your mail thanks once again for your contribution towards my situation over here?

Well i have think about this before contacting you and i have also wrote to the bank to confirm about my late father's money in their bank and also explain to the bank manager about my situation over here and how pain and suffering which i am passing true here. After explaining to the bank manager he shed tears about my situation and also he told me that because of my refugee statutes that i should look for a partner who will stand for me and also use his Account information to receive this money in his account hence i don't have an international passport even the resident permit to stand on my self.

Please darling i have write to the bank and inform them about you and also call the Bank manager on phone to explain to him that i have find a partner which is you, he told me to inform you that you should write to them for confirmation and i have send your email address to them OK, Please darling i want you to write to the bank and inform them that you are my partner that you want to know the possibilities on how to transfer the money to your account in your country ok. Please darling feel free to contact the bank, i have informed them about you .try to contact the bank with their information bellow and also call the bank manager on phone for more inquiries.
...................................................................................................................................
The Contact Information's And Details Of The Bank Is As Follow. SECURE TRUST BANKING GROUP OF ENGLAND.
Manager's Name ; Mr. Anderson Smith
Email....stbgesecuretrus@aol.com Securetrustbankinggroup@yahoo.co.uk securbankengland@aol .co.uk
Tel,+44 703 5958 700 , Tel:+44-702-408-4586 ,Fax: +44-703-190-6308
My Father Account Name ....Williams Pedro
Deposit Account Number A/C STBG-115763163)
Swifcode; STB001BUK.
The name of the account holder is...Williams Pedro
Next of kin ;Miss Mercy Pedro

I will also like you to call me with the Reverend father's phone number here +221 77 2130 549 if you call me tell the Reverend father that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come to his office to answer your call ok.

I want to come over to meet you there in your country as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account so that you will help me and invest this money there in your country and i will also continue my study over there in your country ok, am waiting for your call and send to me your mobile number ok, please try to send mail to the bank as soon as you read this mail ok Take good care of your self my darling i love you with faith and trust.kisses from your lovely one
Mercy pedro
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 am

mercypedro@ymail.com

It's gives me another opportunity to write to you this mail this morning to say how are you doing today hope your doing fine over there in your country.Honey i don't know how to thanks you for all your Effort your making to me out of this painful condition that i found my self God will surely bless you for me.

please i am asking you and at the sometime barging you with the name of our lord Jesus Christ to ask you please help me out as you can see that i don't have any other person that will help me out. as you requested to me to send you any of my identity card that why i sent to you so please i shrug you to help out of this painful condition that i fund my self today, please try to contact the bank so that you will know the possibility's of the Transaction ok. once again thinks so much for your love and understanding that your giving to me at the moment that we have this conversation , i pray that my God will bless you as our helping an Innocent pool orphan like me thanks so much i will be waiting to hear from you as soon you send the mail to my late Father's Bank ok i will love to be with you ok i love you much that i don't know why i chose you , but God know better and please try to call me today so that i will hear your lovely voice as well ok.
bye for now kissssssss and think about my condition and what i am passing through.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

joyblah18@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 am

On net log,

My name is Miss joy i
saw your profile today
dear please contact me directly
to my email ID ( joyblah18@yahoo.com )

Profile elements:

joybabyb
female - 23 years, New York City, United States
118 visitors since 23 May 2012.

Tracking report:
To joyblah18@yahoo.com
Opened 22-Jul-12 at 10:29:50 PM
Opened on 41.83.43.217
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.19) Gecko/20110707 Firefox/3.6.19

Originating IP: 41.83.43.217
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joy Blah <joyblah18@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Email:

How is your day.
mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is joy wali, am 24 yrs of age,single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from Ivory coast in west Africa and presentlaughty I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that took place in my country some years back. My late father Dr. james blah was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more abou u
Joy

Header:

Received: from [41.83.43.148]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:38:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Originating IP: 41.83.43.148
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessing.goodluck25@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 am

On 4pp l:

hello my dearest
my name is blessing,am 25years,am living in Senegal i will like to know much about you to establish a good and long term relationship with you ,please write back so that i will tell you much about me and for me to send you my latest pictures once you contact me to my private email address: Blessing.goodluck25 at yahoo.com.sg

blessing65
I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.02.1989
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:swimming
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:Masters Degree
Language:English
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Blessing Goodluck <blessing.goodluck25@yahoo.com.sg>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 am

Email:

Hi dear,
How was your night over there in your country and the atmosphere ? i believe you had a beautiful one, Mine is a very good over here in Dakar-Senegal. My name is
Blessing Domingo, i am (25yrs old) but age doesn't matter in a real friendship or relationship so i am comfortable with your age and that was why i contacted you. To me, Age , religion or distance does not matter, i only need a true love or friendship.

I am from Sudan in east Africa,5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single (never married) presently i am residing in Dakar. Going through sufferings here in the camp daily, i occasionally stumble, faint and thinking what kind of life is this, from someone who claims and i think it will take care of me, my step mother Because of things of the world decided to look away to kill me that made me ran away for my dear life.

Frustrations and multiple problems led me to search and look for good friend, which i pray and God guided me to contact you, my mind is at rest as i wrote to you, believing that you are God sent to deliver me out of this darkness of life.

Beloved i managed to make my way to Senegal for a purpose and i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you, i am here as a refugee and i lost my international passport while i was running for my dear life. I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do for a living. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture when my parents is still alive,
please i will like to have picture of yours.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours .
Blessing

The picture received by email is reported already here..

Header:

Received: from [41.82.184.114]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 06:20:57 +0800 (SGT)
From: Blessing Goodluck <blessing.goodluck25@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: nice meeting u

Originating IP: 41.82.184.114

Re-routed through 3 different IPs belongs to Peninsula Corporate Park from Singapore.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rose_wahid30@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

On net log,

Hello
My name is Rose, I saw your profile today and became interested, and would also like to know more, and I want you to send an email to my address so I can give you my picture for you know who I am.
Here is my email address (rose_wahid30@yahoo.fr)
I think we can move from here!
Waiting for your mail to my email address above.
baby Rose.
(Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) (rose_wahid30@yahoo.fr)

Profile elements:

rosebaby667 - no picture
online female - 23 years, Duhidaan, Indonesia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Baby <rose_wahid30@yahoo.fr>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there? i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Rose Wahid i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. kan wahid was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Rev- john paul ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is (+221768456875), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Rose) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE;Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting for your Urgent respond,
Yours beloved one
Miss Rose.

The picture sended by email is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.156.79]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:04:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.156.79
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.