Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adeenakharleedi@yahoo.com.sg

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

adeenakharleedi@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

On FMF:

Hello dear. My name is Adeena kharleedi, i went through your profile now and i wish to be in a relationship with you if nature will permit us, as we have a long way to go. so you can contact me through my private email ( adeenakharleedi@yahoo.com.sg ) for important discussion hence here is public site and i many not have the opportunity to check for your mail on this site again due to time factor, but if you write mail to me through my email (adeenakharleedi@yahoo.com.sg ) then it will be easier for me to get back to you soon. Thanks, Adeena.
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ??__ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??___ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??- - - ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ??____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??__ ?? ?? ?? - - - ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ??___ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??_____ ?? ?? ?? ??- - - ??
?? ?? ?? ?? ??_______________ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
_ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??____For______ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
__ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??____You_____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
___ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??___ ____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??________ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
_____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??_____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
______ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??__ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
_______ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
_________ ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
_______ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? -Lovely
_____ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? -days

Adeenababy Profile:
LOVE AND HONEST.
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adeenakharleedi@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail. and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Adeena Kharleedi, 24 years old girl from Tripoli Region of Libya and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr.Edmond Saadiq Kharleedi. My late father Engr.Edmond Saadiq Kharleedi, was One of the Board of Directors of Noclibya (National Oil Corporation of Libya) in Tripoli. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Libya. I was in my second year at Al-Manar University of Tripoli, in Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences department before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother has died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $4.7 MD ( Four Million and Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (00221 764759520) It is a Reverend Father's phone number, by name Rev Father Alex Pedro and email (revfatheralexpedro@yahoo.fr) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Adeena Kharleedi. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Adeena Kharleedi, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1. Your Full name,
2. Your country,
3. Your occupation,
4. Your phone or fax number,
5. Your age

Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you, because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted that is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself, have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Adeena Karleedi.

Header:

Return-Path: <adeenakharleedi@yahoo.com.sg>
Received: from [41.82.128.198]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 15:57:06 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY I NEED YOUR TRUST AND HELP.

Originating IP: 41.82.128.198
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221764759520
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm

male
Female / Single
1987 - Athens-Clarke County / United States

Slogan
jhuytrt
About Me
permit we have a long way to go permit we have a long way to go
Looking For
permit we have a long permit we have a long way to go
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 45
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Frequently
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests letra
Books letra
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Religion African Tranditional Diasporic
Star Sign Libra

Hello. My name is hanifa kharleedi, i went through your profile today and i wish to continue relationship with you if nature will permit we have a long way to go.through my private email (hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg) Thanks,

hanifa...

hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg
Attachments
318838.jpg
318837.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:45 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hanifa Kharleedi <hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg> Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Hello my dearest in heart

how are you today together with your business and your entire family? i guess that everything is OK with you.
i know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.
i am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, i have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

my name is Miss Hanifa Kharleedi, 25 years old girl from Abidjan region of Cote d'ivoire and presently i am residing in the mission camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels. please don't be discouraged for hearing this. i believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
i am from the family of late Engr.Edmond Saadiq Kharleedi. My late father Engr.Edmond Saadiq Kharleedi, was one of the board of directors of Oil Stocks of Côte d’Ivoire (http:/ /www.gestoci.ci) in Abidjan. the brutal killing of my mother and my father with one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Côte d’Ivoire. i just got admission to my first year at Université de Cocody, Abidjan (http:/ /ufrseg.info), in Faculty of law as a law student before the death of my beloved parents. i contacted you for a possible help. my step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother has died. then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

meanwhile i wanted to find my way out of my country because i have seen what she is planning to do to me. i thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the world, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where i kept my fathers file which contains important documents.

i managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $ 4.7 MD (four million and seven hundred thousand US dollars). which my late father used my name as the next of kin. meanwhile, i am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause i will like to see you face to face soon.

furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. i am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. remember is my wish to come over to your country but i don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why i told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account, so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause i will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. i will be pleased if you can do this for me.

you can reach me through this number (00221 764759520) it is a Reverend Father's phone number, by name Rev Father Alex Pedro and email (revfatheralexpedro@yahoo.fr) he is the person that is in-charge of this mission camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. if you call, please ask of Hanifa Kharleedi. when ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Hanifa Kharleedi, i am staying in the female hostel. i have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. so please do not fail to call me, because i need to hear your voice too.

nevertheless on your wish to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

1. your full name,
2. your country,
3. your occupation,
4. your phone or fax number,
5. your age

immediately i receive your data i will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

remember i am revealing my secret to you, because i need help and i actually prayed that out of the three mail i sent the one that i received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. as you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. for me i trust you and i also enjoin you to trust me. the bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and i don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why i contacted you because i do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner i trusted that is why i approach you in this regard.

bye and take a good care of yourself, have a nice day.
yours sincerely,
Miss Hanifa Kharleedi..

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.26.82] by web193606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:21:22 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKSGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhcmVzdCBpbiBoZWFydAoKaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXkgdG9nZXRoZXIgd2l0aCB5b3VyIGJ1c2luZXNzIGFuZCB5b3VyIGVudGlyZSBmYW1pbHk_IGkgZ3Vlc3MgdGhhdCBldmVyeXRoaW5nIGlzIE9LIHdpdGggeW91LgppIGtub3cgdGhpcyBtYWlsIHdpbGwgbm90IGNvbWUgdG8geW91IGFzIGEgc3VycHJpc2Ugc2luY2Ugd2UgaGF2ZSBub3QgaGFkIGEgcHJldmlvdXMgY29ycmVzcG9uZGVuY2UsIHBsZWFzZSBiZWFyIHdpdGggbWUuCmkgYW0gbW9yZSB0aGFuIGhhcHABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
References: <CA+amEBJcdqAam0mYrvLdYXTPU65v7VT+rm_ur1DUJMnA-FgH1A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1394014882.99097.YahooMailNeo@web193606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:21:22 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Hanifa Kharleedi <hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: READ CAREFULLY AS I NEED YOUR HELP AND TRUST.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Hanifa Kharleedi <hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg> Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 4:10 AM
My dearest in heart CLIPPED.

I must first and foremost extend my sincere greeting to you for considering to help me.
i have 100% assurance that you will not regret any help you rendered to me, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's! My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please just call the Rev father's number (+221-764759520) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. you can call the Reverend and ask him best time to call me please.

i have never disclose to people about the existence of this money, its only you with rev father here in the mission camp Senegal that knows about it now, and it will be advisable that you keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it..

i have email the bank many time since i came here in this mission camp Senegal and it was the bank manager who advise me to seek for a foreign partner to enable the bank transfer my next of kin money, so you have to contact the bank with the information’s as my trustee / foreign partner.

My dear, i am very sure of all about my life and any money you spend to help me will return back to you in million times after the transfer of my fund into your account and ones my next of kin money is transferred into your bank account, I will quickly come over to be with you and you invest the money in a profitable business in your country or any country of your choice.

I will like you to know that in anything i do with you, i always seek the divine face of God first before proceeding. I prayed and fasted before going ahead to search for a foreign partner who will assist me, after my fasting the divine spirit of God minister to my inner self that i will soon get helper, where and how it will happened was beyond my immediate knowledge, not until i contacted you and you responded.

That is why i have come to believe that you can help me by trusting the spirit of God and following the divine direction.

As a matter of fact, i would have preferred to help myself rather than looking for an outside help, but my refugee status does not permit me to do anything business here in Senegal either local or international, that is what the law of the land states and that is one of the reasons i need your kind and able assistance.

The issue is that i need your help and you are not helping me for nothing, you are entitled to the percentage commission and also you are free to negotiate with me on the percentage you will take on accrued profits after investment.

It is very important for you to know that i will come over to join you in your country immediately the money is transferred into your account so that both of us will put head together in all matters concerning investing the funds. I would preferred to meet you in your country before the money gets into your account, but i don't have any money with me here in mission camp Senegal for my trip to join you in your country.

Honey you have to contact the bank now for the transfer through this contact below:-

STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON.
Email address ( standardbank.plc@fastservice.com ) and
( info.SBL.transferdeptm@accountant.com )
The name of transfer officer is= Mr Tim Lancaster,
Telephone number +44 702 4083 597
Office Fax number {+44} -702 4011 537

Contact the bank now through mail on how to transfer the $4.700,000 million US dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. you are free to ask me questions on anything you feel like knowing about the money, I am trust in God for everything because, i have come to realize that it is only the almighty God who has "Immediate and accurate answers to all questions and needs in life of every mortal being", hence i cannot do anything without consulting the almighty God.
I will stop here and hope to hear from you soon. While you contact the Bank.
Yours sincere,
Miss Hanifa Kharleedi..

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.128.203] by web193602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Mar 2014 17:10:35 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBpbiBoZWFydCBTYXR0ZXIuCgpJIG11c3QgZmlyc3QgYW5kIGZvcmVtb3N0IGV4dGVuZCBteSBzaW5jZXJlIGdyZWV0aW5nIHRvIHlvdSBmb3IgY29uc2lkZXJpbmcgdG8gaGVscCBtZS4KaQogaGF2ZSAxMDAlIGFzc3VyYW5jZSB0aGF0IHlvdSB3aWxsIG5vdCByZWdyZXQgYW55IGhlbHAgeW91IHJlbmRlcmVkIHRvIAptZSwgUmVtZW1iZXIgaSB0cnVzdCB5b3UgaG9uZXkgdGhhdCBpcyB3aHkgaSBhbSBnaXZpbmcgeW91IGFsbCB0aGlzIAppbmZvcm1hdGlvbidzISBNeSBsb3ZlIGlzIGZvciABMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEBJcdqAam0mYrvLdYXTPU65v7VT+rm_ur1DUJMnA-FgH1A@mail.gmail.com> <1394014882.99097.YahooMailNeo@web193606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEB+W=4Py-+-STvc=Oi1DPdoHaDZb+B5AgDrnhMAFoWbHng@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1394269835.10884.YahooMailNeo@web193602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 17:10:35 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Please contact the bank today for the transferring of the money.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Hanifa Kharleedi <hanifakharled@yahoo.com.sg> Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 5:00 AM
Dearest Love CLIPPED
Thanks once again for your love, care and ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen, before i gave you this information i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund Deposit Certificate ( which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us ) and the Death Certificate, ( which i will also give him, so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath, i have to informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my ( Late ) father's ACCOUNT in Standard Bank Plc London UK. to your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Francis Moyella. OF: SPLENDOR LAW-FIRM.
EMAIL ADDRESS ( fm.splendorlawfirm@lawyer.com )
( barr.francismoyella@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is +221704056109

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,
Yours forever.
Hanifa Kharleedi..

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.175.216] by web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:00:56 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCAKTG92ZSBTYXR0ZXIKVGhhbmtzIG9uY2UgYWdhaW4gZm9yIHlvdXIgbG92ZSwgY2FyZSBhbmQgYWJpbGl0eSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSAKbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSwgaXQgc2hvd3MgeW91IGFyZSBhIGRlcGVuZGFibGUgYW5kIHRydXN0d29ydGh5IG1hbi4gTGlzdGVuLCBiZWZvcmUgaSBnYXZlIHlvdSB0aGlzIAppbmZvcm1hdGlvbiBpIHNhdyB5b3VyIHByb2ZpbGUgdGhhdCB5b3UgbWF0Y2hlZCBtaW4BMAEBAQE-
References: <20140310103224.70400@gmx.com> <CA+amEB++Lo_rJxgbHjgF5sP5pwcOc1OPmZ0AwjcvzhZKSMhfDw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1394528456.72880.YahooMailNeo@web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:00:56 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

PICS AND ID"S:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764759520
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447024083597
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

FAX: +442032399063
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

FAX: +447024011537
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221704056109
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

badycarrine@yahoo.fr - cloudromance

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5352]

What name did the scammer use?*: Carrine Yousouf
Scammer's email address if you have it.: badycarrine@yahoo.fr
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 25 years
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: carrine
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: carrine yousouf
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: cloudromance
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: she was to join me in Kenya
How much money did they demand?: $1,233 for Traveling docs.
Name you were told to send the money to. : RICHARD WILLIAMS
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Dakar Senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +44 7031 946 989 Bank,+221 704056109 for Attorney and 00221764759520 for Rev. Father at the Refugee camp in Senegal.
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no idear
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: YOUSOUF.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: not yet
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Carrine Yousouf pretends to be Ivirian refugee in Senegal whom her parents died a civil war in cote d'evor or Ivory coast.
The late father Engineer Yousouf left her with $4.7 with Standard Bank in London but being a refugee she can't get the Money unless transfer is done to a foreign partner's account.

=
+447031946989 banker, used for fake lotteries in the past.
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Rediected VOIP number to scammer in Senegal

+221704056109
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)

+221764759520
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

badycarrine@yahoo.fr

Technical details of permanent failure:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Hanifa Kharleedi Escaped the camp with a new E-mail address:
Hello my dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Malaysia. because i found out that you are not competent enough to help me out. don't blame me because you didn't know the kind of suffering i went through when i was in camp Dakar Senegal which i was telling you that time and you think am joking, you disappointed me but i thank God who make it possible for me to survive. well presently i am in Malaysia for investment projects with my new husband 'Chelliah Subbiah'. meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me. i still remembered it vividly.

So i left "draft cheque of $350,000 Dollars for you at care of "Rev Father Alex Pedro" ( revfatheralexpedro@yahoo.fr ) which i instructed him to deposit the cheque on your behalf at (ATTIJARIWAFA ARAB BANK OF SENEGAL) to avoid losing of the cheque. I could have send this money direct to you by myself but my new husband "Chelliah Subbiah" will make a problem with me if he notice it.

So there is no opportunity for me to send the money direct to you hence i didn't want my husband to notice it. Now you have to contact the Bank of (ATTIJARIWAFA ARAB BANK OF SENEGAL), as i have ordered the transfer manager to release the sum of $350,000 Dollars to you as a mere compensation, So write to the bank on below contact information:

Name of Bank: Attijariwafa Arab Bank of Senegal.

Contact Person: MR. JACOB MOHAMED.

Transfer Manager International Remittance Department.

Phone: +221 768 383 185.

Bank Email:< CBAObankplcsenegal@accountant.com >

Bank Address: Attijariwafa Arab Bank of Senegal headquarters building,

PO Box 737,

97, Avenue Peytavin, BP 4111 Dakar, Senegal.

So feel free and get in touch with the bank and please as soon as you receive the compensation money from the bank try and use the money well, don't misused it.
Again keep in touch with me when you contact the bank and i will get back to you at my less busy time when my husband "Chelliah Subbiah" is not around though he always like to go everywhere with me and i didn't want him to find out that i gave you such amount of money. i hope you understand me, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new husband are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the bank on your behalf to release the money for you, Three hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars, only.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will surely release the money to you. So take care and bye for now.
Have a nice day
Yours faithfully

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm43.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2015 19:41:35 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.179] by nm43.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2015 19:38:49 -0000
Received: from [106.10.166.120] by tm14.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2015 19:38:48 -0000
Received: from [106.10.150.24] by tm9.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2015 19:38:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2015 19:38:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 904302.31954.bm@omp1025.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 106.10.196.92; Tue, 26 May 2015 19:38:47 +0000
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 19:38:46 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Hanifa Kharleedi < hanifakharleed@yahoo.com.sg >
To: CLIPPED>
Message-ID: <1222266916.1758177.1432669126284.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.

Phone:
+221768383185
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 am

Another Try:
Hello my dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Malaysia. because i found out that you are not competent enough to help me out. don't blame me because you didn't know the kind of suffering i went through when i was in camp Dakar Senegal which i was telling you that time and you think am joking, you disappointed me but i thank God who make it possible for me to survive. well presently i am in Malaysia for investment projects with my new husband 'Chelliah Subbiah'. meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me. i still remembered it vividly.

So i left "draft cheque of $350,000 Dollars for you at care of "Rev Father Alex Pedro" ( revfatheralexpedro@yahoo.fr ) which i instructed him to deposit the cheque on your behalf at (BANK OF AFRICA SÉNÉGAL) to avoid losing of the cheque. I could have send this money direct to you by myself but my new husband "Chelliah Subbiah" will make a problem with me if he notice it.

So there is no opportunity for me to send the money direct to you hence i didn't want my husband to notice it. Now you have to contact the Bank (BANK OF AFRICA SÉNÉGAL), as i have ordered the transfer manager to release the sum of $350,000 Dollars to you as a mere compensation, So write to the bank on below contact information:

Name of Bank: Groupe Bank of Africa Sénégal.

Contact Person: MR. JACOB MOHAMED.

Transfer Manager International Remittance Department.

Phone: +221 768 383 185.

Bank Email:< info.bankofafrica.s@safrica.com >

Bank Address: Bank of Africa Sénégal - headquarters building,

PO Box 737,
97, Avenue Peytavin, BP 4111 Dakar, Senegal.

So feel free and get in touch with the bank and please as soon as you receive the compensation money from the bank try and use the money well, don't misused it.
Again keep in touch with me when you contact the bank and i will get back to you at my less busy time when my husband "Chelliah Subbiah" is not around though he always like to go everywhere with me and i didn't want him to find out that i gave you such amount of money. i hope you understand me, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new husband are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the bank on your behalf to release the money for you, Three hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars, only.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will surely release the money to you. So take care and bye for now.
Have a nice day
Yours faithfully

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm40.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 19:49:50 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.174] by nm40.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 19:47:08 -0000
Received: from [98.139.170.180] by tm13.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 19:47:06 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.192] by tm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 19:47:06 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jul 2015 19:47:06 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 562378.4421.bm@omp1001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 76.13.27.133; Thu, 02 Jul 2015 19:47:07 +0000
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 19:47:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Hanifa Kharleedi <hanifa.kharleedi@yahoo.ca>
To: Hanifa Kharleedi <hanifa.kharleedi@yahoo.ca>
Message-ID: <203260018.1443542.1435866421388.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.