Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dennisjohnsonlife@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dennisjohnsonlife@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 am

On WDF:

I,m waiting for your reply here(dennisjohnsonl ife@yahoo.co.uk)
My name is Dennis i am just a simple boy in need of a good friendship,i see your profile here and i pick interest in you so if you feel the same,you can contact me through my email address at (dennisjohnsonlife@ yahoo.co.uk) or if you can give me your email address for more convenient conversation and for me to tells you about my yourself and send you my pictures so that we can know ourselves

Profile elements:

dennis4life - no picture
26 y/o male from morvoan, Liberia
student

I always say what I think at that moment even if it means to hurt but I believe that truth and dialogue is the best way to deal with each situation at least, solar, kind, gentle and very jealous.I love swimming a lot and bicycles and running and I love hearing the music and the quiet classical music I'm not writing poems but I'm passionate and romantic, and I like love stories, whatever the plot. i like cooking, dancing, travel, reading, gym, tennis, pool, hanging out with friends.sightseeing is always great to see
My dream to have special person in my life whom I can give my love, support and understanding and get the same from him. For me it's essential that we will care for each other, can completely trust each other. It's such happiness to know that I am important for him and he is important for me.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dennisjohnsonlife@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 am

On net log, with the same massmail text:

Dennis4real
male - 16 years, United, United States

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dennisjohnsonlife@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Email:

Hello my Dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my email.How was your day today?.Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My Name is Dennis Johnson,I am (26) years old, single and never married, 5ft 7 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,i am from Liberia in Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Benjamin Johnson was the managing director of Johnson's and Associates (INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Monrovia the capital of my Country,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother, in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love
brother Dennis

Header:

Return-Path: <dennisjohnsonlife@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.139.150]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:59:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I AM VERY HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU THIS MORNING

Originating IP: 41.82.139.150
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.