Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lisa.garang@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lisa.garang@yahoo.in

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Thu May 02, 2013 10:41 am

Header info:
Received: from [41.83.13.191] by web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 May 2013 15:20:57 SGT
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:20:57 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HELLO MY LOVE PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME OUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.13.191
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

HELLO MY LOVE PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME OUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME
Inbox
x

Lisa Garang
8:20 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Good Day My Dearest One

How are you ? hope fine . Thanks for accepting my request I am Miss.lisa Garang . The only daughter of late Dr.Col.Franck Grang , who was the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind and a politician in Sudan . Am 24years of age . I'm from Darfur the capital of Sudan . The deputy minister of national security who died in place crash after many innocent souls were killed ,My father was killed by political opponent of Sudan government. click here (http:/ /www.aiddarfur.org)to read more , The time this political conflict have not reach to killing of people. My late father let my mother and I to know he deposit sum of $5.700,000.00 in a Finance house in Europe and he used my name as next of kin for the account encase if anything happened . He show me and my mother were he kept those document's concerning this deposit . My late father said , the deposit is made for investment purpose in the western world . My Dear,the time rate of killing people by rebels increasing in my country then i escape for my life , and with help of united Nation , they brought me to a country call Dakar capital of Senegal,were i am staying now as a refugee suffering with pains .

My Dear , i have inform the bank concerning my plan to claim my late father money which i am the next of kin , and bank told me that my late father instructed there bank the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/Foreigner Who will help me and invest the money . The bank told me possibility to transfer my late father’s money to me here in refugee will not be granted, because of my refugee status and Laws govern the refugee in world . I am in search of honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so That I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to His/her bank account . I have chosen to contact you after my Prayers and I believe that you Will Not betray my little hope and trust . I put my hope and my trust in you . Am willing to relocate to your country because i don't have another option in my life . Now contacting you believing you are honest and trust worthy to help me to receive the money in your account for investment , or to help me come out from this refugee camp and come to your country . I have decided in compensating you with 25% of the total amount for your kind gesture if you will not married me .

Please do take your time to go through this mail,put consideration while reading it and get back to me . I have document's which will help me claim my late father money from the bank , which i will send to you later . Please,i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend father who is the pastor of the (Church) here in refugee camp because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp .

If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number [00221 768390082 ] Incas you want more explanation the Father's name is (Rev.Basil Michael) because here we are not allowed to have anything of our own like telephone . please , feel free to call me , when you call , tell reverend father you want to speak with Lisa , he will sent for me , i am in female hostel room 8 i will come speak with you . My Dear , please i need your help because i am suffer much here in refugee camp . No food to eat and water we are drinking here in refugee camp is not good , save my life .

I am waiting for your response with your details contact so that I will simply introduce you to the Bank where the fund are being kept now before i will give you the contact information of the bank in order to contact them .

1 . Your Full Name
1 . Your phone number
2 . your home address
3 . country
4 . Age
5 . occupation
6 . and any other detail of yours .

i attach here is my picture , i am looking forward to hear from you soonest and honestly you look good in your photo,i love it .
Thanks and God bless . Take care .

From Lisa

Tel: 00221 768390082

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: lisa.garang@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Email:

hello my sweet heart this is the bank contact please my love do all your best to me,
which ever way you decide which will be better for us where I stand with you, because I know you will not take me where I got hurt again, so your opinion okay for me
I‘m so glad to read from you again. your information is very important, house address and phone number for my warranty for transmission, then roar you put your
full name, as your letter to the bank okay.
As I have said before, all the information is my guarantee, so you will not deny me when you get the money in your bank account.
Please you then will arrange my trip after you receive the money in your bank account in your country so that we can discuss about the investment of money into a good business for your guide
I‘ll send you the contact address of the bank for you to contact and confirmation and transfer procedure.
Below is the contact address of the bank: -
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
Director Dr. Michael Bresges
(Director Foreign Remmitance HSH)
Bank name HSHNordbank
London Branch
Address Moorgate Hall
155 Moorgate Hall
London EC2M 6UJ
United Kingdom
Status Branch
Phone +447024063252
Fax: +44 700 593 0667
E-MAIL: nbankhsh@aol.com
hsh_nb@londonmail.com
hshnordbanklondon@ymail.com
Deposit: AC No.5-4483114/HSHNB/LD
Amount: $ 5,700,000.00
next to Chinese: Miss Lisa Garang
Here is the message you send to the bank.

Dear Sir / Madam.
I want to apply for the claim and the closure of the deposit AC No.5-4483114/HSHNB/LD U.S. $ 5,700,000.00 as the current account balance belonging to the late Garang Col.Franck
on behalf of Ms. Lisa Garang‘s daughter and other next king of the account support, and the right to inherit the fund as a result of the death of her father.
That amount is a contract payment duly certified by the Sudanese government.
After your response, I will be ready to follow HSH Nord Bank London rules and regulations for the transfer of this fund, I hope my application would be given urgent and favorable consideration.
Yours sincerely

Return-Path: <lisa.garang@yahoo.in>
Received: from [106.10.166.62] by nm23.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Subject: hello my sweet heart this is the bank contact please my love do all your best to me,

+447024063252
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447005930667
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Email:

my lovely sweet heart i thank God for everything God is doing for you over there,
my love i am begging you to understand my situation in this camp,my love only God in heaven knows what i am telling you,my love only God in heaven knows what i am telling you please try to go to money gram to send the money to me or western union money transfer it will be very easy and fast for me to receive it the same day you send it,but if you use bank account it will take too much time for me to receive it here,but the reverend father have gave me his drivers bank account for you to send the money to me,but i am begging you to do it as i told you if you really want to help me,

this is the bank account informations,my love i hope to hear from you i love you with all my heart

1,Account Name...... BA MAMADOU

2.Account Number .....; 026090101747xxxx

3. Bank Name ECOBANK Dakar Senegal

4.bank bic/swift code/ routing ;number ........BP,90xxxx DAKAR SENEGAL

5.Bank address; KM.AV.CHEIKH ANTA DIOP

Return-Path: <lisa.garang@yahoo.in>
Received: from [196.46.245.49] by web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 May 2013 03:29:25 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Subject: my lovely sweet heart i thank God for everything God is doing for you over there,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Same Scammer using different information:
Hello my lovely one,
I want to thank you for your kind reply and your acceptance to assist me, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am interested in you,Well I am Miss Lisa Bashan, 24 years old girl from Sudan,the only daughter of Late Col.Franck Bashan as i told you before, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the formal rebel leader Vice president John Garang who died in place crash, after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Vice President John ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

It was like a dream come true when I received your letter today,that you sincerely want to help me, I'm glad to know that someone is honest and sincere,like you,you changed my time and my life today,but I want to give you a detailed explanation regarding the letter that I sent to you,I lost my mother,younger ones and some relatives during the war in my country Darfur Sudan, click here (http:/ /www.aiddarfur.org), and I came to Senegal with use of the Good Samaritan, which later, write to me in the refugee camp here in Senegal,

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp,I am sending an email from the Office of Rev.Father who pastor a church in a refugee camp, I told him a little bit about my life, though not every case, I told Rev.Father my contact with you, and he allowed me to access my e-mail in his office computer here in the refugee camp, while the average life just is not easy, because I do not have any body here to take care of me.
Church Address: CHURCH OF GOD MISSION DAKAR SENEGAL, dear, you can call me through the Reverend phone number( 00221-76-532-5645 ) please when you call tell him you want to speak with Miss Lisa BASHAN in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me to come and speak with you.in the office of Reverend Basil David Michael.

In the meantime, I wanted to escape to Europe, but my late father's brother's hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents, fortunately,they have not found where I continued my father, S-file, which contains important documents, so I decided to run to refugee The camp where I was present, asylum seekers under the High Commissioner to the United Nations Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, because they wanted to kill me and also made way with the money my late father, I would like to contact you personally for the debts of the relations of business and investment in your care Country,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum( US $ 5,700, 000,00) to the bank with my name as next of kin, however, I will send you the necessary documents to confirm your consent to assist me to transfer and investment fund and you will help me in investing, and I would like to conclude my research, I was in my 1-year at university, when the
crisis started, this is the reason why I decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this e-mail address only for confidential purposes,Please I ask you to stand on my behalf as my partner and beneficiary to claim the money from the bank and transfer it to your situation, I decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money, but the rest will be used for productive business for us me and you

like i told you, i have my father's death certificate, Trust account last statement, and also a witting Will, that the money must be transferred abroad before withdrawal, this is for my security and the safety of the money and this is the main reason why i need your help.

I want you to know that the money is with Bank in London, and it is going to be transferred to you in a legal manner.

honey Send to me Your Full names, address, occupation and telephone number,Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details,so that when you contact the bank, they will honour your letter.
I am happy to know you, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
I am forever yours

Dear Send To Me Your Information.....

FULL NAME.......

ADDRESS...........

OCCUPATION.........

TELEPHONE NUMBERS........

i did not have any passport to move from here to your own country my love i need your help now

Miss.Lisa

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.46.48] by web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Jan 2015 02:51:33 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/905 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1420915893.1029.YahooMailBasic@web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 02:51:33 +0800
Subject: HELLO MY LOVE PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME OUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

hello my sweet heart this is the bank contact please try to do all your best to me i want you to contact them first let them tell us on how they will do the transfer,
my lovely one which ever way you choose that will be better for us there i stand with you ,because i know you will not take me where i will got pain again ,so your opinion okay for me i am so glad to read from you again. your information are very important,house address and contact number,for my guarantee of the transfer,then bellow you add your full name ,as yours to the bank letter okay.Like i have told you before, all your information are my guarantee, so that you will not deny me after you receive the money into your bank account.Please you will then arrange for my trip after you receive the money in your bank account in your country so that we can discuss about the investment of the money into a good business under your guide I am sending the contact address of the bank for you to contact and confirmation and procedure for transfer.
Below is the contact address of the bank:-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact person:
Head Dr, James Coster
(Director Foreign Remmitance )
BANK Name SANTANDER BANK LONDON BRANCH
Address 1 Canada Square, London E14 5AB, United Kingdom
Phone +447024063252
Fax: +44700593 0667

E-MAIL: santanderbanklondon@aol.com
santanderbankinlondon@yahoo.com

DEPOSIT : AC No.16685801
ACCOUNT NAME:Col.Franck Bashan,
SORT CODE: 090128,
BIC: ABBYGB2LXXX,
IBAN: GB26ABBY09012716685801.
AMOUNT : $5,700,000.00
NEXT OF KINE: Miss Lisa bashan
Here is the message you will send to the Bank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam.
I wish to apply for claim and closure of the deposit AC No.16685801 of US$5,700,000.00 as the present credit balance belonging to the late Col.Franck bashan on behalf of Miss Lisa bashan who is the daughter and incidentally the next of king to the account bearer and entitled to inherit the fund as a result of the death of her father.That the said amount is a contract payment duly certified by the Sudanese Government.Upon your response,I will be ready to comply with the SANTANDER BANK LONDON regulations and rules for the transfer of this fund,I hope my application would be given urgent and favorable considerations.
yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.45.249] by web190405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Jan 2015 20:42:00 SGT
Message-ID: <1420980120.67145.YahooMailBasic@web190405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 20:42:00 +0800
Subject: hello my sweet heart this is the bank contact please try to do all your best to me i want you to contact them first let them tell us on how they will do the transfer,
To:

Hello My love this is the Lawyer Contact Which The Reverend Father Get for us Please Try To Contact Him My dear so that he will tell us how he will do all the document for us,
Hello my lovely one
i am happy for you with all joy full of my heart you give me so much joy in my life in this camp,my dear just now the Reverend father gave me the lawyer contact he find for us,i will like you to contact the lawyer immediately,because time is not on my side any more dear,Make sure you contact him as soon as possible,just let him know that you are my beneficiary that you want him to help us to get these document very fast so you could send it to the bank for the onward released of the money to your possession in your country,Please dear try all you could to contact the lawyer so we could finish up this transaction within few working days from today, he is a very big and strong lawyer here as the reverend father told me that he will do everything for us,I am sending to you the contact details of the lawyer which the Reverend father have gave to me for you to contact the lawyer soon.

below is the contact address of the lawyer:
BARRISTER DOMINBELLO KAMARA Chambers & Associate
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE
P.O.Box MB 142 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: 00221 77 4716657,
FAX: 00221 892 00 73.
Emails:- dominbellolawfirmcham@rocketmail.com

my dear, try and contact this lawyer now and get back to me soon.
thanks for everything you are doing to help me out of this situation
yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.175.240] by web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:17:35 SGT
Message-ID: <1421158655.8566.YahooMailBasic@web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:17:35 +0800
Subject: Hello My love this is the Lawyer Contact Which The Reverend Father Get for us Please Try To Contact Him My dear so that he will tell us how he will do all the document for us,

PHOTOS:

ADDED PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765325645
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221774716657
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +2218920073
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK : UBA, SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : UBA Sénégal, Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D
SWIFT CODE : UNAFSNDA
IBAN NUMBER: SN153 01301 301070002829 41
BANK CODE : SN153
CODE GUICHET: 01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301070002829
CLE RIB: 41

This is the 8th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Second Account used by the scammer:
1) Bank Name......United Bank Of Africa(UBA) Senegal
2) Account Name...AMINATA DIOP
3) Account Number....304500010089
4) Swift Code.........UNAFSNDA
5) Bank Code.........SN153
6) Branch Code.....01304
7) Cle Rib/Key...02

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am

Lisa Escaped the Camp:
My dear,I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal,His name is rev michael basil david His email is( revmichael1basildavid@yahoo.com )His Phone number(+221765325645)Ask him to send the cheque to you the sum of($300,000,00)Three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Reverend rev michael basil david to receive the cheque from him.tell him my name so that he will know is you and also tell him your complete name,
Please try to let me know immediately you receive the cheque so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.This period I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.
Finally remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the cheque to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay,i hope to meet you one day in your country.
thanks and God bless you,Best regards.Lisa

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.126.246] by web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:08:51 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/974 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1423141731.10279.YahooMailBasic@web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 21:08:51 +0800
Subject: My dear,I am happy to inform you about my success
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.