Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fideljustin34@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fideljustin34@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 am

Header info:
Received: from [41.83.227.252] by web162202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:56:13 PDT
<1367096173.56493.YahooMailClassic@web162202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:56:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH HEART OF LOVE AND TRUST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.227.252
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal

THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH HEART OF LOVE AND TRUST
Inbox
x

Fidel Justin
9:56 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
Dearest one,

Thank you for your kind reply and your acceptance to assist me because i was having problem with my email id before;so I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile and i became interested in you, Well I am the only daughter Lt. General Alloy Fumba Justin, he was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs. My father Lt. General Alloy Fumba Justin, and my Mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through. (below site http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm.)

After the Death of my parent's, I was living happily with my uncle, until my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me, Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. which he use to deposited some huge amount of money in the bank with my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Papers.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$3.700, 000.00 Million in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. I am sorry to bordering you with my problems. I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to transfer this money and relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. I have my late father Death Certificate and Statement of Account or Deposit here with me. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me. it was my past incident that brought me into this kind of condition since after the death of my family, This camp is a dead zone, we are very facing a lot difficulties here.

I am writing this email to you from the office of Rev. father who is in-charge of the Orphanage home here, I told him about my communication with you, he permitted me to asses my mail in his office computer two times a daily, In case you want to call me, you can call with this Rev. Father telephone number (+22177-8341-875 ),and his email ( rev_johnwillams1965@yahoo.com ) his name is Rev. father John Williams, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Fidel Justin, that stays in the female hostel 5 room 18, he will send somebody to call me in other to answer your calls. As an Orphanage here i don't have any right or privilege to anything or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want you to add your information such as
Your Full Name.....
Your Postal Address.....
Your photo.....
Your Occupation....
Telephone No, Your Country...
so that i will give the bank contact as well.

Yours Sincerely
Fidel Justin

Tel: +221778341875
Other email: rev_johnwillams1965@yahoo.com

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: fideljustin34@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Not much to add here. Only some photos and documents that are not above:

A FAX number:
+2213330073
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Couple more new photos:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 am

Giving me another try:
John patrick <rev_johnwillams1965@yahoo.com> Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:33 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Sending from Rev John

Joyful Greetings

Metropolitan Arch Rev. Fr John Williams SSJt., Ph.D.
"Prejudice Makes Prisoners of the Hated and the Hater"

SAINT PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, GRAND YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
CENTER FOR HUMAN RIGHT
UNITED NATION
Tel,+221- 778- 341 -875
Fax: 00221 333 00 73.
18/ 06/ 2014

E-mail. rev_johnwilliams1965@ yahoo.com

MY Son,Mr,CLIPPED,

may the peace of the lord be with you in Jesus name amen,

my son please this very urgent to us try your possible best to forward all the information how you made the payments to the account number i gave to you towards your help to the poor innocent girl Miss Fidel Justin who is still here in the camp all the days, and how much money exactly did you sent to the account number because it is very important for the bishop here now concern the bank condition here in this country then i need all the information how you made the payment concern helping miss Fidel Justin to USA and which name did you used to made the payment to the account forward then all to me because we have not received the money yet because of the information and try and use my number above to call me if is possible to you for glory of God in Jesus name amen,

Yours faithfully Father in the Lord
Reverend Fr. John Williams
Parish Priest Saint Dominic catholic church Dakar Senegal

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.124.124] by web124903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:33:26 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgIMKgwqDCoCBTZW5kaW5nIApmcm9tIFJldiBKb2huCgoKCsKgwqDCoMKgIEpveWZ1bCBHcmVldGluZ3PCoAoKCk1ldHJvcG9saXRhbiBBcmNoIApSZXYuIEZyIEpvaG4gV2lsbGlhbXPCoCBTU0p0LiwgUGguRC4KIlByZWp1ZGljZSBNYWtlcyBQcmlzb25lcnMgb2YgdGhlIEhhdGVkIGFuZCB0aGUgSGF0ZXIiCsKgwqAKU0FJTlQgUEFVTCBDQVRIT0xJQyBDSFVSQ0gsIEdSQU5EIFlPRkYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
References: <1369742020.41928.YahooMailClassic@web124903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <1376284820.50727.YahooMailNeo@web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <1378125927.38272.YahooMailNeo@web124904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1403123606.12805.YahooMailNeo@web124903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:33:26 -0700
Reply-To: John patrick <rev_johnwillams1965@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: may the blessing of the lord be with you in Jesus name amen

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778341875
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Fax: +2213330073
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:25 pm

New E-mail address:

Joyful Greetings

Metropolitan Arch Rev. Fr John Williams SSJt., Ph.D.

"Prejudice Makes Prisoners of the Hated and the Hater"

SAINT PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH, GRAND YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
CENTER FOR HUMAN RIGHT
UNITED NATION
Tel,+221- 778- 341 -875
Fax: 00221 333 00 73.
17/03/ 2015

E-mail. revfatherjohnwilliams0188@yahoo.com

MY Son,Mr,CLIPPED,

may the peace of the lord be with you in Jesus name amen,

my son please this very urgent to us try your possible best to forward all the information how you made the payments to the account number i gave to you towards your help to the poor innocent girl Miss Fidel Justin who is still here in the camp all the days, and how much money exactly did you sent to the account number because it is very important for the bishop here now concern the bank condition here in this country then i need all the information how you made the payment concern helping miss Fidel Justin to USA and which name did you used to made the payment to the account forward then all to me because we have not received the money yet because of the information and try and use my number above to call me if is possible to you for glory of God in Jesus name amen,

Yours faithfully Father in the Lord
Reverend Fr. John Williams
Parish Priest Saint Dominic catholic church Dakar Senegal

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Mar 2015 11:36:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 983309.25446.bm@omp1034.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 66.196.81.104; Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:36:50 +0000
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:36:45 +0000 (UTC)
From: john williams <revfatherjohnwilliams0188@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: john williams < revfatherjohnwilliams0188@yahoo.com >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.