Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zzabhssan@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: zainabadelabolhassan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:31 am

Gurjant,
The above profile belongs to a Scammer. All they will want from you is your money.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Darling my feeling has not been the same since i come across you,you are such a nice person that i am dreaming to have as a friend i really love you,in fact after this transfer of my inheritance i will not wait to meet with you in your country,your thought is all ways in my mouth,i will like you to call me on tel phone through Dr James Collins our camp supervisor to hear your voice, +221781720872 or 00221781720872

Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr.James Collins being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line+221781720872from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Zainab, the Iranian girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to George Shihata who is Jordan International Bank Manager, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative. I just wrote back the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.
This is the name of the bank, Jordan International Bank plc, with this address, 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank;
Name of depositor- Adel Abolhassan.
Address- 30 Shahrad Emami street, Bam Iran.
Account Number- 31710320.a
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Zainab Adel Abolhassan.

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred when the bank replies us. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help,zainab

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.18.30] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Oct 2014 03:39:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGFybGluZyBteSBmZWVsaW5nIGhhcyBub3QgYmVlbiB0aGUgc2FtZSBzaW5jZSBpIGNvbWUgYWNyb3NzIHlvdSx5b3UgYXJlIHN1Y2ggYSBuaWNlIHBlcnNvbiB0aGF0IGkgYW0gZHJlYW1pbmcgdG8gaGF2ZSBhcyBhIGZyaWVuZCBpIHJlYWxseSBsb3ZlIHlvdSxpbiBmYWN0IGFmdGVyIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNmZXIgb2YgbXkgaW5oZXJpdGFuY2UgaSB3aWxsIG5vdCB3YWl0IHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCB5b3UgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5LHlvdXIgdGhvdWdodCBpcyBhbGwgd2F5cyBpbiBteSBtb3V0aCxpIHdpbGwgbGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1412159945.64918.YahooMailNeo@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 03:39:05 -0700
From: zainab adelabolhassan <zainabadelabolhassan@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: zainab adelabolhassan <zainabadelabolhassan@yahoo.com>
Subject: My Beloved,i have written to the Jordan bank telling them about you

salamu"Alaikum,

My dearest, i am so happy to write you today for the progress we are making in the transfer of my inherited money to your account. How are you today, I so much believe that you are also fine insha"Allah. Your mails and the way you handle the transfer process of my inheritance money have brought you more closer to my heart. Dear i received a forwarded mail from Jordan bank including the mail you resend to me, so please read it very well, in order to avoid any delay i discussed with Dr.James Collins about the bank demand of which i am very happy for the positive response i got from Dr. James Collins after telling him about the grant of representation and change of ownership order for us to meet up with the demands of the bank as they said that it will be prepared here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. I still thank God as Dr. James was able to give me the contact of a good reliable lawyer and he assured me that the lawyer will prepare the documents as the bank demanded in the mail they sent to us. I have written a mail to the lawyer with a copy of the mail i received from Mr. George Shihata was also below the mail i send to the lawyer so that he can know exactly what the bank needs, he demanded your name, email address and phone number which i will like you to also write to him with your details,

Dear you are really making me happy and i appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my inherited money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life and i will appreciate it most when you are always in touch with me both through mails and if possible also phone calls for me to always know the position of things. Almighty Allah will bless and reward you for coming to the aid of an orphan like me through my prayers during our Ramadan season.

The name of the lawyer is Barrister Khamara Christopher of which Dr. James told me that he is an accredited attorney who believes in hard work and also very serious with his job. Dear, i have wrote to the lawyer with his contact information which Dr. James gave me after his conversation with the lawyer on the phone. You can also contact the lawyer and discuss with him on how to get the document faster for us to give it to the bank to claim my inherited money back from them and do be in touch with me as i am also waiting for his reply.

His contact information are as follows,

Name- Barrister Khamara Christopher

Telephone- +221-775-999-996

Email- barristerkhamara.christopher@yahoo.fr

May almighty Allah bless you abundantly for all the effort you have put up so far to see me through into realizing back this my money and having carried my destiny in my hands, i want us to cherish happiness, honesty of purpose, hard work and sense of direction till this transfer is completed, thanks a lot my dear.

Yours friend forever, Zainab,

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2014 07:56:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 93528.96559.bm@omp1004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: 6y79qQYVM1mzLYBb17jFGXJ6QCJqmcT3CNCxcY2w9mv8vK9UVsxA6G.pDxK1fyW
B0wiMbmAGJN.cSDt2Nt2ePlNOM.AQnIqfdvO5HvgmD5lvcAy.eDDnFglaP4z.Wvxt61aJ7uUE8sv
FwhehSh9VSGOfKeH5o5XAHWWKPVP2apxfF3YgFBMw5CRBFW2eEOlj0G1ADHMaITaPI7HEhIK94GF
6s4OW.xTMlBAzu4.rJjYxCFbffGYNo5V3heNtv7WyoqEgW3l7JICTlqupodKjg6za0YeH_OX6kEf
BWkRTffFDniTx3L0ph5z22jXqp22Flih.jMIZTDWfe7vU.Cap1Rz7Df1Dg1onPR1YW0jihlZ4fSE
51tn1lEQyz1t8RoQeQR6mEabOQIIlqCR7QMa31oG0O2oRDmAwLMxUGLGMNf6ygWo66XyEaIyph4N
3of1lWiX06Ela5mVlGCeTWzfQWTiAEZF3qp1_wQrlaI721c8xqXoFRLUxTAa0qFK1bw--
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 07:53:50 +0000 (UTC)

BRR KHAMARA CHRISTOPHER & CO. LAW FIRM
(Advocates of the Senegal Bar)
Barristers, Attorneys and Solicitors of the Supreme Court
EQUITY AND FAIRNESS CHAMBERS
10 LAMINE GUEYE AVENUE BP 247,
DAKAR (Sénégal).
Tél: (+221) 775 999 996
Fax: 70 70 384 949

Greeting Sir,
I now feed you back with progress report about the service sought from my chamber to prepare Change of Ownership Order and procure Grant of Representation from Probate Registry. I visited the UN Refugee camp yesterday where i met with young Ms. Zainab Abolhassan and also the gentleman Dr. James Collins, i repeated the visit On my way coming back to enquirer the cost of two legal document,

Having worked on the information available with me, i did esquire from Jordan International Bank Plc London, and consulted with other relevant agencies as regards huge monetary transaction and was guaranteed for a 100 percent safe, legal risk free transfer. I started the work for the positive answers given to me with assurance towards smooth and successful remittance of the fund from Jordan International Bank Plc London, to your nominated account.

Having started this work without first making demands for my consultation fee of $120 Dollars due to pleadings from Ms. Zainab Abhassan in order to avoid delay as evident in the bank mail and also taking into consideration the sympathy my heart found after listening her pathetic story of life. Please note that my fee for rendering this service is $310 Dollars inclusive of the $24 Dollars i paid to legalize and validate the Change of Ownership Order in Dakar High Court.

With Ms.Zainab's present predicament, it is very evident that she can not assist in offsetting these bills so to lessen the financial burden of this work for you since i quite understand that money is difficult to come by with the recession previously experienced all over the world, i took the decision to receive both my consultation and service fee amounting to $310 Dollars at the successful transfer of the fund to your account.

After due consultations with the registrar of Dakar District Probate Registry in pursuant of procuring this tentative Grant of Representation for funds transfer, i was duly notified that it will cost the sum of $635Dollars for the issuance of the Grant which they calculated as 0.1 percent of the deposited amount,i have acknowledge the receipt of your details

Send the $635 Dollars soonest through Western Union Or Money Gram reputable transfer service, through the name of my secretory JAJA NICK so he can cash it,for me to complete the work without delay. Send the transaction information below after making the payment as he will present it along with his personal identification paper at the Western Union Money transfer agent located here before they will issue him the cash.
1. Name of sender(your name) as written on the receipt issued to you
2. The money transaction reference number,
3. Test Question,
4. Test answer,
5. Equivalent amount sent which must appear in our local currency here.

Expectantly, the Grant of Representation will also be ready for delivery to the bank within two working days of receiving the money from you and make payment to the concerned authority.

here is The information to send me the money for the document,

Receiver Name: JAJA NICK
Passport Number:232094110
Address : Rue 25 Resist, Grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal.
City : DAKAR
TEL NO : 00221 775 999 996

Have my words of honor and integrity which i earned through many years of quality, reliable and satisfactory service in Legal Profession that i am ever ready and willing to assist in the best of my professional capacity until the successful conclusion of this transaction.

Your anticipated co-operation will be my honor and do acknowledge back to me upon receipt of this mail.

My regards,
Brr Khamara Christopher Esq., (M.A., LL.B., Hons.)
(Senior Managing Partner)

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.126.219] by web133201.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Oct 2014 15:37:47 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,QlJSIEtIQU1BUkEgQ0hSSVNUT1BIRVIgJiBDTy4gTEFXIEZJUk0KKEFkdm9jYXRlcyBvZiB0aGUgU2VuZWdhbCBCYXIpCkJhcnJpc3RlcnMsIEF0dG9ybmV5cyBhbmQgU29saWNpdG9ycyBvZiB0aGUgU3VwcmVtZSBDb3VydApFUVVJVFkgQU5EIEZBSVJORVNTIENIQU1CRVJTCjEwCiBMQU1JTkUgR1VFWUUgQVZFTlVFIEJQIDI0NywKREFLQVIgKFPDqW7DqWdhbCkuClTDqWw6CiAoKzIyMSkgNzc1IDk5OSA5OTYKRmF4OiA3MCA3MCAzODQgOTQ5CgpHcmVldGluZyBTaXIsCkkKIG5vdyBmZWVkIHlvdSBiYWNrIHcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <358807178.214217.1412322830207.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10032.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yig39V=1hPtxmt9tKqGU74fueZT8apsF7QoNV5bkb-Wyg@mail.gmail.com> <1412600001.52879.YahooMailNeo@web133203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yje29evvQamH56pxcM_MrVYNMsjn5WJ81Z=HQbhTA+10A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1412692667.11656.YahooMailNeo@web133201.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:37:47 +0100
From: Barrister khamara Christopher <barristerkhamara.christopher@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Barrister khamara Christopher <barristerkhamara.christopher@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Legal documents for funds transfer

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781720872
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447967939793
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+4402077589317
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +447031814984
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221775999996
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +7070384949
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
Account Name: N. LOUIS

Bank Name:SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL

Acount Number: XXXXXXX2001/5

Address: No 600 Hlm Grand Medine Dakar Senegal.

Swift code : SG SN SN DA

Bank code :SN011

Agent code: 01411

RIB : 26

IBAN: XXXXXXX 2001/5-26

This is the first time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Account used by the scammer:
BANQUE (BANK NAME): ECOBANK SENEGAL

IDENTITE DU CLIENT ( NAME) : K. MONIQUE

CODE BANQUE : SN094

CODE GUICHET : 01022

N° DE COMPTE : XXXXXXX5707

CLE RIB : 05

SWIFT : ECOCSNDA

IBAN : SN09XXXXXXXX16301/05

BRANCH AREA : AV FAIDHERBE X LAMINE GUEYE - DAKAR.

ADRESSE DU CLIENT : SICAP KARAK, DAKAR

IBAN and Account number don't match. Might be a Fake account. 1st time I have received this account from a scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zainab.hassan01@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:57 pm

On DMF:

Assalamu\"alaikum, I am miss zainab from the country Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address(zainab.hassan01@hotmail.com)so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy. Yours new found friend, Miss zainab. (zainab.hassan01@hotmail.com)

Profile elements:

SWEETBABY12
- 27 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, Finnish, Arabic
- Student
- Have no children

Am a young girl down to earth with a very good sence of humour.i am new to this dating stuff and i am here to find the love of my life.if you the one,this our chance to prove to our selves the sweetness of love. My hobbies are,cooking,dancing,watching movies and so on.my kind of person,i am loving caring and obedient.

am looking for a Gentle God Fearing man,with a very good sence of humour.a caring and a loving man who will make me feel like a woman.i am searching for a true love because true love counts no error as no one is most perfect.my dream man is welcome from any part of the world as race,colour and distance does not mean in a good relationship

The picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zainabadelabolhassan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Zaina Escaped the Camp:
Hello Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I’m in Canada with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Dr.James Collins and his direct email address is : ( drjame.collins@yahoo.com )
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Cheque of ($185,000.00) One hundred and Eighty Five Thousand Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which you later failed,I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Dr.James Collins and direct him where to send or post you the bank Cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Cheque to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours,faithfully Miss.Zainab.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1053.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Oct 2014 19:26:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 822586.11614.bm@omp1053.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: by 98.138.105.221; Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:26:38 +0000
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:26:30 +0000 (UTC)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.