Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminatawilton2009@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Received: from [41.83.15.231]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:28:09 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME

HELLO,
How was your day over there in your country, i believe you had a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country ? Mine is not the best in Dakar Senegal,but i give glory to God. My name is miss aminata Wilton , i am (24yrs) old,but age doesn't matter in a real friendship wish might lead to more in future.I think you are a type of man that can give a consideration to once situation,I will be so happy if you will aspect me in all sincerity.I have face a lot of difficulties recently so all i need is a very serious and committed individual. Here is just so uncomfortable at this moment ,as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Wilton Sankawulo was former Head of State of Liberia’s Interim government under the leadership of president Charles Taylor,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. i am making all effort to leave here. Presently i am like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any trusted relatives,all i have is the Rev Pastor (Man of god), he has been very nice to everyone of us here. I was deride from my rightful belonging because of my refugee statue.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever.this is the law Senegal,Please i would like to let you know that i have got with me here, my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ($6.8 Million Us Dollars.).is deposit by my late father , and he used my name as the next of kin to the money.I am unable to take the money because of my refugee statue over here in Senegal. I will like you to assist me get back this money,when the transferred is done into your account,you will take out little out of the total money and send to me, this will be used for my traveling documents and ticket to come to
your country.I kept this secret because i don't want to be hurt in anyway, the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend Sister here who is just like a mother to me. Please keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.My favorite language is English. I will like you to call me through this number 00221763311141, it is a Rev. Pastor Jonathan Godwill number,when you call please ask of aminata Wilton,i will be called to respond your call. Have a nice day and think about my request. Note that you can call from 11am to 5pm , London GMT time , every week days excluding Sundays. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever in love
Miss Aminata.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: aminatawilton2009@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am

My Dear,
Thanks for your consideration to help me out of this matter,i want you to know that all i have said are word of sincerelity,i was refused from accessing this account because of my refugee situation,hence this i contacted my bank who advice me to look for a foreign partner who will help me out in claiming the fund.

I choose you on the site because of the feeling i have in me,it is nothing but a strange feeling that makes me pray and fasted over it before coming into conclusion to open up for you,for me i am confident and believe you are the right man to help me out of this matter.

I wrote about this transfer because i have no option that to open up for you about this transfer of my late father.My love i am confident about you and know you will help me alot in this matter..

Once again,i want you to help me act as the next trustee to money of my late father,as the next trustee you will cliam the money for me.To cliam the money you will contact my bank and ask for advice on how best the transfer will be done.

Please try and provide me with your full complete Name and Address,i need it to send to my bank.then after i will send you their contact information.

I hope to hear from you.

Yours Lovely
Aminata

Note that i have no access to international call over here in the camp,so i would plead with you to call me,calling me will help matters alot.I understand it is difficult for you,but please try and insist on calling the number as you will get it,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 am

MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

My Dear

I am pleased with your corporation and will be pleased if you will keep it up until this transfer is completed into your account.To be sincere i am depending on you for the restoration of my life desire,but the question i ask myself is will you keep to your promise for until the end moment ?? I ask this question always.My late parent's will forever greatful if you have this matter accomplish for me.

Contacting the bank is the first step,as a result i am given you their contact information so that you will confirm from them about the existance of my inheritance and a possiblity of transferring the money into your account.

Please if you cannot assist me in all sincerelity,i will suggest you put an end in helping me,i suggest this because i don't want anybody that will hurt or cause me further pains.

For a while i have been facing a difficult moment and hardship over here,all is because of the restriction placed on refugee.Your sincere assistance will be appreciate,however it will liberate me from this pains.my love here is all my father document i have with me i lost my refugee id card but will get it this week,

Bellow is My Bank Name And Address
Royal Bank of Scotland
9 High Street, Perth,Perthshire,PH1 5JS.
Scotland, United kingdom
Tel : +44703 186 8636
+44703 182 1812
Fax No:0044 70318 92857
Email /RoyalBankofScotland9@accountant.com
========= royalbankofscotland.royalbanks@london.com

Contact Person:Philip Hampton
Operations Director of Foreign Transport Remittance Department

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Dr Wilton Sankawulo
Next of kin Miss Aminata Wilton
Amount US$6, 800, 000.00 Dollars
Account Number: BLB/0100 50303 06023/QB/91/B.

The deposit was made in this Branch,so you will have to communicate with my bank as there will give you a detail process you will have to follow.

Please write an e-mail to them,in your e-mail you will have to inform them that you are my nominated next trustee (foreign partner) that you seek for an advice on how best to transfer the money of my father into your account.

Please if you are hear to make guess of me,i will suggest you put an end to this communication now that you have not contacted my bank. THANK YOU GOD BE WITH YOU AM TRUST MY GOD NOW AM WAITING
Yours Lonely
Aminata WILTON
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm

aminatawilton
stellalove1_2009@yahoo.co.uk
21 Jun

My dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belguim.

Presently I'm in asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is REV.jonathan Godwill, his email is (jonathan.godwill@yahoo.com) Phone,00221.763311141, Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary REV. jonathan to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards
Aminata
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Golden Soro <goldensoro@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Same pictures, but other characther...

On net log,

Hello Dear,

my name is. golden. It is a pleasure to contact you after reading your profile at (net log.com) requesting that you contact me.

I will be very happy if you can write me back through my e-mail

(goldensoro@yahoo.com

I'll be waiting to see your mail soon

golden

Profile elements:

glovesoro952 - no picture
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
30 visitors since 14 June 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Golden Soro <goldensoro@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 pm

And a brand new Reverend Father using the phone number +221774859232.
The phone number is reported online for being used in scam lottery...

Email:

Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your entire family?. I think all is well with you.I know this mail will come to you as a surprise, since they have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to read your emails interesting, hope you are well and healthy, I've noticed that you're the kind of person I'm looking for since all this time, I believed that you are a person worthy of trust and affection, that's what makes me to reveal my identity to you.

My name is Miss Golden Ruben, 23 in the region of Darfur in Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the murder of my family by the rebels in the past year, please do not be discouraged to hear this. I think deep inside me that will not break my heart and let me in anyway.

I am from the family of late Ruben Eng.Patrick. My late father Eng.Patrick Reuben was president, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil from the skin of Giving. The brutal murder of my mother and my father, one killed my sister and killed my brother took place one early morning by the rebels following the civil war is going so far Sudan.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics Department, University of Dar Fur in Sudan before the death of my beloved Parents.I contact you for possible assistance. My stepmother was a very bad and the intention to kill me because my father and my real biological mother died.

Then he plans to take all the properties of my late father and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my dear parents. Meanwhile, I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she's planning to do for me.I what is going to go to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Lucky I did not find where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.
I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father
deposited money totaling USD 6.5 million (six million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars). using my name as next of kin. Meanwhile, I still live here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival at country. I would like to see face to face soon.

Moreover, in the hope that you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father, who was placed in custody. I'm giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to help me recover the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I would like to continue my studies as soon as you arrive at your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal because I have a desire to become a celebrity in the near future.
I will be happy if I can do this for me.You can contact me through this number (221 to 774,859,232.) Is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father James Paulson, if you call, please ask Miss Golden Reuben. When every time you call, try to tell you that you want to talk to Miss Golden Reuben hostel.I I stay in the woman and inform you that someone will call me through his phone. He sent for me from the hostel to come and talk to you.So please stop calling because I need to hear your voice too.
Therefore, in their desire to help me I would get your data as for security reasons.
1.Your Full Name
2.The address
3.The occupation.
4.Your phone or fax number.
Immediately I received this I will give you contact the bank where the money is deposited for you to contact them.
Bye and take good care of yourself and have a good day.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Golden

The picture sended through email is already reported here by HH.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.175.61]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 05:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.175.61
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

grace.karume@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 am

On net log,

Hello,
My name is grace. i saw your profile here(net log.com) today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more and estabilish a relationship that is bassed on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (grace.karume@yahoo.com)
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
grace...(grace.karume@yahoo.com)
my dear send me your email to my mail inbox

Profile elements:

gracekarume353
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
63 visitors since 6 August 2012.
The profile picture is already reported here.

Using same email adress "she" is active on 4pp l as grace1010, from New York, US - using one stolen picture reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=222.

IP 41.208.186.226 Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gift10kassala@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:52 am

On 4pp l:

How are you my dear? hope your fine.
My name is gift, i went through your
profile today and i wish to continue a
relationship with you if nature will permit.
we have a long way to go. please i will like
you to write to me through my private email
(gift10kassala@yahoo.com)
Thanks and God bless
your friend gift.
remember to write to my private email adress
(gift10kassala@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:
GIFT1000G
LOOKING FOR A HONEST PERSON
I am a:Woman
Birthday:15.12.1988
Looking for:Woman, Man
Hobbies:EASYGOING
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Socially
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:College Degree
Income:Ok, VERY wealthy
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Light brow
IAM A YOUNG GRIL OF 24YRS HONEST SIMPLE AND CEARING

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Gift Kassala <gift10kassala@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 am

Email:

My Dearest,
how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job.

My name is Miss Gift Doris kassala and i am 24 years,single,i am from Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country.

I am in suffering here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr.David Ellison Kassala was the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC)in Port Sudan in Sudan.During the war,the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary headed by a Reverend Father whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthful,kindly and friendly and a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i want send your picture too,i will be hoping to hear from you again.

yours Gift

Header:

Received: from [41.82.142.126]
Subject: MY DEAR IWILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.142.126
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anita.dosi_22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 pm

On net log,

Hello dear,
my name is Anita, i came across your profile now.So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail(anita.dosi_22@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is,(anita.dosi_22@yahoo.com)
Your new friend,
Anita.....

Profile elements:

estherkebba6 aka Princess Kebba
female - 25 years, Suva, Fiji
Active since 10 March 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.