Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminatawilton2009@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Anita Dosi <anita.dosi_22@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Email:

Hello dear.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Anita Dosi and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp, i really need help from someone by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. Ellison Dosi, worked as the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC) in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as the only child of my parents and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more to that, a man of vision. Attached here is my picture. I will be hoping to hear from you again.

Yours Anita.

Both pictures sended by email are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.154.227]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 01:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Tell Me Something About You

Originating IP: 41.82.154.227
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anita.dosi_22@yahoo.com - alichechijioke@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 am

Email:

My Dearest Beloved?

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Hongkong.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal,

His name is... Rev.Pastor . Matthew

His email is.. matthewglas77@gmail.com

Tel\phone.....221-77-3962-576

Ask him to send the money to you the sum of ($250,000,00) two hundred fifty thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.
meeting you brought good luck to me, so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary Rev.Pastor Martins to receive the money from him in cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my lovely husband are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay and get the cheque.

Best regards,
Anita

Header:

Sender: alichechijioke@gmail.com
Received: by 10.68.84.194 with HTTP; Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:59:14 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:59:14 -0800
Subject: Good evening dear, am happy to say this

Google IP...

Real face on Facebook:
Aliche Victor aka aliche.chijioke
Born on March 13
Male

And the real face and the real location on Najjapals:

name : Aliche Chijioke (ALICHE)

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nancyjones26@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Greetings from Nancy .

I apologies for introducing into your privacy, since we don't know each other, I am happy to get in contact with you as am here seeking your help to overcome my situation,

I`m Nancy by name presently single girl,my dear,please write back in my email address (nancyjones26@hotmail.com) for more introduction,my pictures and purpose of writing to you. Please do not neglect my message.

I wait patiently to hear from you,

Yours New

friend nancy.(nancyjones26@hotmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nancyjones26@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 pm

My Addions to Nancy Jones:
nancy jones <nancyjones26@hotmail.com> Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 2:00 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest one,
How are you today?alongside with your family?am very happy for your response to the mail i sent to you,Dearest please i know that this message might come to you as a surprise, but i want you to understand my reasons of writing you,
my names is nancy jones, am 25(years old single,am a very peaceful lady looking towards to meet an inspiring person(am a sudanese, and my biological mother was Evelyn jones,who was a missionary in the southern Sudan, and later she became a successful couple alongside with my dad who was Dr Engr.paul.David, the Chairman of Grus-Melton Oil and Gas Company (a private extracting oil in Darfur Sudan),and also a secretary to the(F.I.P.G.S) foreign investors on petroleum and gas sector in southern Darfur Sudan
And later he became a victim during the political/regional crisis in my country(Darfur Sudan)that leads to his assassination alongside with my beloved mother,and after the death of my parents,my wicked stepmother who was also a Sudanese came back from abroad only to claim all the funds and properties of my late parents which some part of it was deposited on my half as the next of kin, she maltreated me and made several plot to kill me,so i became afraid, and i took away all the important document of my late fathers funds and properties concerning my own part of inheritance and escape my dear life to a near by country (Dakar Senegal,)
where am living as a refugee under the care of a church ministry in attachment to the united nation solution to war victims,(U.N.S.W.V) dearest life here has been a total strange attachment to the whole of my living
please don,t be discourage because of my present situations, i believe inside of me that you will never break my heart or let me down, that's why am revealing the whole of my identity to you,
please Dearest it has been my pleasure to meet a person like you, a person who really understand the value of life and the important of friendship,am not really looking on to age or distance as a barrier to friendship,am looking for someone who can really inspire me,love and assist me to overcome loneliness and the past memories of my late parents,
How i wish i could be with you,it could have be a better opportunity for me to return back to my studies,i was a second year student in the faculty of geology and mining (Sudan university of science and technology) before the tragedy that leads me to be in this condition today,but God so kind to my late parents, for leaving me behind as their next of kin, dearest with love and trust, i wish to inform you about this deposit, my late parents(father) loves me so much, that he deposited the,sum of six million five hundred thousands us dollars(6.5milliom us dollars) with my name as his next of kin,
And am contacting you for your possible assistance, I am charged with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality who can help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in their country as a refugee. how i wish, I would like to see you, but Moreover,in the hope above that you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them about this fund of my late father, which was deposited in their custody. dearest one of my reason for contacting you,is that am afraid that the bank may liquidate this account if i don,t go for it now,please I'm giving this offer to you as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to help me recover the money from the bank and transfer it into your nominated account.I would like to continue my studies as soon as this money arrive in your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal, i want to start a new life,as I have the desire to become a celebrity in the nearest future.
I will be happy if you can do this for me.You can contact me through this number (+221778105173) is a reverend fathers ,phone number,his name is revrend destiny, he was the minister in-charge of the camp where am residing and the Reverend Fathers email address is (revdestiny@ymail.com) please feel free to call me, whenever you call, please tell him that you want to speak with nancy jones he will send for them to call me in the female hostel, please do not hesitate, because I need to hear from you soon and also.i will be happy if you can send your pictures to me,so i can see you and admire you also,as i wish to have you in my mind
Therefore, in your desire to do this for me I would like to get some of your informations, so i can easily update the bank more about you,
1.Your Full Name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i get this,i will give you the bank contact where
the money was deposited,so you can get in contact with them.
Bye and take good care of yourself and have a good day.
yours Sincerely
nancy jones

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W4 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:00:45 -0700
X-TMN: [Zz78IrHanBYiPtHlWX/DOVcTUsvtSa8J]
X-Originating-Email: [nancyjones26@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W4C57F68A895FA8B67A7A2CD2B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: nancyjones26@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_a76343d6-df4c-4adc-936a-16227cda9b0f_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
nancy jones <nancyjones26@hotmail.com> Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM
MY Darling
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to talk to you and see you face to face, please i want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Mr. Nelson Smith.
Director, Office of International Payments / telex services department)
Royal Bank of Scotland,
1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB,
Aldermanbury Square, London,Britain.
Email -( royalbanks4@aol.co.uk )
Tel No: +447773486797
Fax Number: +4480447747333

Information about the depositor

Name of the depositor - Dr . Paul Jones
Amount deposited - 6.5milliom us dollars
Nationality - sudan
Next of kin - Miss Nancy Jones
Account number - RBS / 10590346
Type of account - In the family real T. Files
Fund Ref Nos - WTG584W9557F
Date of Deposit - April 1995
The purpose of Deposit - Safe keeping
Country Deposit - London

Darling please contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 M USD(Six million five hundred thousand US dollars).deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
Miss nancy:

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W63 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 08:25:32 -0700
X-TMN: [RiCA0NMMszbnyyWYm4ArwngpCsQE+OSY]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W6303515AB7387C270F71F3CD170@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f6e3c051-f958-4508-90ab-fbd46c611c34_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
nancy jones <nancyjones26@hotmail.com> Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:11 AM
Hello Dearest one,
How are you doing over there? l hope that you are doing well? As for me my condition here is too bad,I am suffering a lot here in the refugee camp,No good food or water.Well honey i thank you so much for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and my reverend no one again knows about it since my parent's are dead.So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money ok,please Darling never you disappoint me and i am not going to disappoint you aswell.

Honey l have seen the mail which you have received from the bank and about the request the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money into your account.So l told my Revered about it and he gave to me the contact information of this lawyer so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association.

Honey i have send this two documents to the lawyer ( The death certificate and A copy of the statement of the account issued to my late father by the bank ) So please i will like you to write mail to the lawyer now and tell him that you are my trustee that you want him to help us prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath from federal high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my late father's fund into your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Name Bar.Dr. Bamba Desires (Esq)
P.O. BOX MB 142 Dakar
E-mail: (barristerbambadesire@yahoo.com )
phone : (+221770444365)

please my lovely darling try to write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name ok. And please send your full details to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will use it to prepare the documents in you name ok.And don't forget to let me know when ever you contact with him.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Ever Nancy

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W16 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 01:11:34 -0700
X-TMN: [Hy3ESlu9Pw1Sg0K/Ur5CO64un1LxfKSa]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W16A7FB5D9E179C13364EC5CD110@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f34ff109-d961-4cdf-b374-f5bf1e9ec4c7_"

Pics:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778105173
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel

+447035996686
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447012952472
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447773486797
Original network provider* Orange

+447031800673
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +4480447747333
Number billable as freephone number
Original network provider*

+221770444365
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221771860126
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nancyjones26@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Tried to get me going again:
nancy jones<nancyjones26@hotmail.com> Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Hello darling how are you?i hope everything is OK with you darling please am very much worried i have not heard from you all this while darling please how about your present health condition which is the most vital thing to me in your life?darling please try to write to me please i really want to come over to you to spend the rest of my life with you after the transfer of my late father fund to your position darling please try and get back to me;i i love you with all my heart my love for you shall never die is till the end of life;i am waiting for your urgent respond,
Yours sincerely in love Nancy

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W9 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:24:17 -0700
X-TMN: [QP7tNEQ1MdzKmy5VHcRMN1htxAJSKk20]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W9C055F5836D43272A0A2DCD040@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e5edd251-acfa-49e4-95d9-937ad67b999e_"

CROPPED BIKINI PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessy_23@live.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:36 pm

tessylove12sf Profile: my love to you
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice manlooking for a nice man

About Me
i am a good girl looking for a nice mani am a good girl looking for a nice mani am a good girl looking for a nice mani am a good girl looking for a nice man

Hello Dear,

My Name is Tessy and i want you to contact me via email or you send me your email
address let me
write you direct i do not always access fish meet fish.com that is why and you know that distance does not matter in any relationship but love matters a lot and i will be glad to be a good friend of yours. my email is <3 tessy_23@live.fr)

please write to me in my E-mail box(tessy_23@live.fr)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: aminatawilton2009@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Nancy Escaped the Refugee camp:
GOD Is Great,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.that is why i never send you mail.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite and how to bring me out from camp but that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev rev destiny. and his email address is:(revdestiny@ymail.com) and his phone number (+221-778105173) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $500.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev Destiny and instruct him where to send you the money,try and send him your address and your contact.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Father Destiny on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Your Best friend.
Nancy,.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W89 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S28.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:41:20 -0700
X-TMN: [MCAMZQAjJxx7DmDfCqGKWQDsDNUKx+sF]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W89EF9773927A8028AD9680CDE10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_5145b0a7-5aa2-4878-a19c-59285d7b1edc_"

Phone number is listed above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.