Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sokhna Aidara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sokhna Aidara

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 am

fideledward971@yahoo.co.uk

On net log,

Hello Dear,

My name is miss Fidel.I am a female
I was impressed when i saw your profile here in net log.com i will like to establish long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me with my personal private email address here( fideledward971 @yahoo.co.uk )so that i will tell you all about myself and send you some pictures of mine Thanks waiting to hear from you soon.

My Email ----- fideledward971 @yahoo.co.uk

Miss,
Fidel

Profile elements:

fideledwardd
female - 22 years, Alabama City, United States
Active since 12 March 2013.

Image - - stolen image of Sokhna Aidara.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fideledward971@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:52 am

Email:

Dear one ,
How are you today ?. l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . My name is Miss Fidel Edward Weah , i am twenty-two (22) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes , i love singing , watching television , reading the bible , i am respectiful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc , i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago .

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start . Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place .

It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA.
I would like to know more about you . Your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture's .

Yours in love ,
Fidel.

Header:

Return-Path: <fideledward971@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.109.14]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 09:00:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My dear,i will like to know more about you .

Originating IP: 41.82.109.14
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annithar006@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am

Name: Annither Anith. First email.
Hello Dear.
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling you
also, My name is, Miss Annithar, I am very tall good looking perfect body figure girl kind ,sincere and I fear God and worship GOD so much and prayers.worshiping GOD make me happy. Dear it was very great when i got your profile through ( http:/ /www.penpalsnow.com (Site) and i feel a great joy in my heart whiting me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true honest and caring person that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address; so that I can also send my picture directly to you.Send your email to my email address; don’t let me down. I will be waiting for your response I hug you Annithar.

Second Email:
DearestXXXXXX, How are you doing I hope all is well with you, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; En-line with my message I sent to you through Site, Do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, "My dear i have come a long way, from (LIBYA). Do to the war in my country, the rebel attack our house one Sunday morning and killed my parents my farther and my mother die in cold blood, Am the only survival person of my family during the war, so i Manage my self to make my way to the country near by Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. As a result of the attack of the rebel on my family, Do to war in (LIBYA) which resulted to the lost of my parents. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to because all my relatives run away in the middle of the war, in my country (LIBYA) because it was a treble war over there, Even as am writing this letter to you now, am crying because of my family
condition, Just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, which i have already pray with fasting and prayers, for God to give you merciful heart to recoil me, from this problem,

My profile;

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in refugee camp were am suffering with hard labor, and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am, Miss Annithar Bouazizi
. 24 years old girl single virginity, never married also am still a virgin, but age does not matter in any real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, as i told you am from (LIBYA), am the only daughter of Late Dr.Christopher Bouazizi. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, am receiving in this refugee camp, Because during the war I lost my international passport were am running for my life, after the death of my parents during the war, for this reason, I do not have any international passport now, because during the war the rebel planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents during the war in my country. Since then i
have been suffering so much in the refugee camp.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to any where in the world but i don't have my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily the rebel did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp with my late father important documents , where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship that may lead us to somewhere better success in life, if we work very well on it.

My Late father Dr.Christopher Bouazizi,was a very big business Man in my country (LIBYA) before the war started, Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing this letter to you without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained, I want you to keep this matter witting your self.

All through the days before the death of my Late father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, In my name for security reasons.The amount was ($4.2Million) which was his own a share from sales of Gold and Diamond when he was Alive, I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin Trustee representative to enable the Bank release the money to you on my behalf, The situation of the money according to the agreement between my late father and the Bank, that the money will not be released to me until I am 24 years of age. Now am 24 years age. The agreement states that I must have a foreign partner of my choice that i trust so much, That will help me invest the money wisely and so on. So that was the reason why I contacted you for this serous relationship, because I know you are a good and honest person that I will trust for this serous matter. Please try everything you can do with godly heart to help me out of this my problem's,
because i am really suffering in this refugee camp so much. This refugee is like a praising to me, I don't have freedom over here at all, please don't let me die in this refugee camp, use your godly heart to help me out, for me to have freedom in life again, our God Almighty will bless you with long life as you help me out,

I shall forward you with the necessary documents for your confirmation of acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in invest my inheritance money wisely in your country , and i will like to complete my studies in your country as soon as you help me out to join you over there in your county, as i was in my 1st year law. in the university, when the crisis started in my country. After the transaction into your account, From there you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country. for us to share this feelings face to face.

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to help me out to get this fund out of the Bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% Then remaining 80% you will help me to invest it wisely in a very big business in your country,

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your response showing your interest to help me out, I will put things into action immediately. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this serious relationship and transaction sincerely. I will like you to Keep the transfer transaction secret withing you. let it be between you and I, for security reasons.Just bear it in mind that this money is a very huge amount of money that anyone that hears about it will like to be a party to the transaction so, let it be only me and you and keep it secret with you.

Waiting for your urgent response. I attached my picture's here for you I hope you like me? and I will like you to send me your current picture so that I will be looking it every day, I wait for your answer,Best regards Annithar.

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Third email.

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Header info:
Received: from [41.214.44.16] by web164001.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:59:36 PDT
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:59:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: From your love Annithar
Return-Path: annithar006@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Apr 2013 13:59:37.0622 (UTC)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.214.44.16
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D

My sweet heart XXXXXXX, Many thanks for your message and all the contents was understood. After going through your message I believe you can handle this transaction very well. I appreciate your efforts and Interest in helping me. Darling I can't be myself till when I am with you. Because you make me feel like I have never fell before. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.

You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going with you. You are simply reasonable person, I love you because you bring the best out of me.Every time I look at your email, my heart misses a beat.You're the one who holds the key to my heart.You always say what I need to hear, You have thought me the true meaning of love, Love is what you mean to me and you mean everything to me,

I am emailing you from the office of Rev.Father in the refugees camp,because he is the only person I have now, he has been very nice to me since I came in this refugee camp, but I am not living with him, am live in the female's hostel camp. I told Rev.Father John Jecob. about my communication with you he is the Reverend of the church refugee camp here and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer, here in the refugees camp, You can also call me through the Rev.Father's telephone number; +221-778851313 : As I do not have my own private phone for now, as refugee. I don't have any right or any privilege to do anything because it is against the law of this country, In this refugee camp,its just like person staying in the prison, Please make sure you call me today,I will love to hear your sweet voice please. Remember to ask of Miss. Annithar Bouazizi, when you will call me. he will send for me to come and speak with you.

I want you to take me as your sister also your partner in this transaction. Because this is my first time since after the death of my beloved parents.
As I explained to you before this fund was deposited in my name. Now I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin Trustee Representative to enable the Bank, release my inheritance funds into your bank Account or any place of your choice, I will being waiting when I will be there to meet you in your country and to seen you face to face.

After the transaction of my inheritance money into your bank account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Rev.Father in the refugees camp to get all my traveling documents down to your country, as my partner, for me to travel urgently and join you over their in your country, to enable me continue my education in your country and for the capital investment.

My feelings :

Despise the money I really want you to care and love me, I need you to be always telling me the truth from your heart,Honesty, Sincerity, and Faithfulness to me I need you to be my best friends as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied with you. I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it,

But before we further this transaction, I have some Important questions to ask you.The questions are below ::

1, I help you will help me to get traveling documents to meet you over there In your country, after you must have receive my inheritance money from the Bank?.

2, You should send your full contact information to me like.

Your second name. ---------------

Your telephone number for more rapid in communications. ---------------

And fax numbers . --------------

Also And your address .----------------

3,Can i complete trust you? Am sure you will not betray me after you must have received my inheritance money from the Bank?,

As soon as I receive your message, with your full contact information's. then I will drafted an application letter in your name which you will send to my Bank, as my beneficiary next of kin. From there the bank will be writing letter to you,as my next of kin, So make sure you send your full information to me, so that i will give you my Bank contact, for you to contact the Bank for the transfer with out no delay.

Finally am here with some Important documents which I can forward to you upon your request, Like Death Certificate of my late father and Statement of account between my late father and the Bank that the money should release to beneficiary next of kin. I want to hear from you very urgently Regads Love Annithar.

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Re: annithar006@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm

On Facebook,
Annithar Anny aka annithar.anny
Worked at No
Studied at University (Birmingham) Class of 1996
Joined Facebook February 22, 2012

Image - - stolen image of Sokhna Aidara.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:22 pm

+221778851313
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

gloryjohn10@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 4:00 pm

On net log,

gloryjohn10@ymail.com
my name is Glory i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic,well i saw your profile at hi5.com and i love it,
i think we can click together please i will like you to email me back through my email adderss thus gloryjohn10@ymail.com)
please i will like you to use your email adderss to contact me directly to my emailbox,
at desame time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me.

Glory

Profile elements:

hopejohn437 - no picture
female - 24 years, Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Email:

My Dear One

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Glory Dokie, I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War..That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby cuntry Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever
Miss Glory

Header:

Return-Path: <gloryjohn10@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.83.15.97]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 05:00:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Dear One

Originating IP: 41.83.15.97
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dokieglory@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello my dear,
my name is Glory Dokie from dakar senegal,
please my dear,send me mail to my yahoo ID not in net log.com, i will like to tell you more about myself and give you my picures,my dear this is my email address (dokieglory@yahoo.com) please
read with understanding,i dont have strong account in net log. ok, i am waiting for you at my id.thanks.
Glory Dokie,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gloryjohn10@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Email:

Dearest Love One ,
l am happy to inform you that l have successfully transfer of my late father money ,
So l wish to inform you that l have never forgetting the Love and care that you show me during my stay in the refugee camp and l wish to give you the $300,000 as a compassion for all your effort for my freedom ,

I know that you did your best to get my freedom but l still understand all ,
Presently now l am in London and before my traveling l keep the sum of $300,000 of bank draft with the Rev that take care of the camp Rev charles benjamin ,
So l will like you to communicate with the Rev now through his email and ask him about all the possibility for his to post the bank draft to you so that you can start to make use of the money for the better future ,

Presently l am now with my husband and i always be responding to your mail lately .
The Rev Father Information
Email ..... charlesbenjamin404@yahoo.com and his phone number 00221767581966 / +221767581966
So contact this Rev father now and demand him to deliver it to you. please when he sent it to you try to let me know ok.
Yours
glory dokie.

Header:

Return-Path: <gloryjohn10@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.82.121.254]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/370 YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 41.82.121.254
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.