Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sokhna Aidara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Skype ID;
live:rose45nhiany

Hello Dear, How are you doing?
i hope all is well with you, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss.Rose nhianny. Am 24years old girl from SUdan, the only daughter of Late nhiany who was killed by his Business partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of business. my father was killed by his Business partner.

my father Business partner sent almedrobers to kill all the members of my family because my father was progressing more than him. the almedrobers came around 1:am in the night they killed my father my mother and my two small brothers. Am the only surviver in my family because i was not in the house when the criminals came i was in the school hostel.
Am the only suviverial of my family so i managed to make my way to Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal for the sake of my life.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since i loss my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in dakar senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.500,000.00 us dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will join you and invest the money over there. i contact you because i need a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. i can only get Foreign business partner through computer that is the reason why i cantacted you. However I shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country.

As you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my studies in your country after the transfer, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country senegal to safe my life. i want you to help me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and trustworthiness.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

there are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.
Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to any body till I come over to you in your country once the fund has been transferred.Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
One Love Rose

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rose45nhiany@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU172-W41 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 21 Mar 2016
Subject: My greetings to you

20160322202745-5b51be08-me.png

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com standerdchartedbank@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:19 pm

My Beloved,
How are you and how about your work? I hope all is well.
I thank you for making time out of your busy time to respond to my emails with a great desire to restore my lost joy, I also thank God for leading me in the hand of somebody like you.
As an innocent young girl, i have suffered so much since the death of my parents but i thank God that there will be a way out which will be when this money i inherited is transferred and it pleas me so much that my mind have accept you and i consider you worthy to help me.Please keep this to yourself because you do not know the intention or what will be reaction of the person you will discuss it with so i will like you to contact the bank with the below information for the transfer of this money to your country.
The contact information of the Bank are as follows:

standerd charterd bank PLC London

ADDRESS: № 36 ST Andrew Square EDINBURGH,
EH2 2YB SCOT Glasgow.
Name transfer officer Mr. Williams Smith.
E-mail Address: (standerdchartedbank@aol.com)

When contacting the bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner whom i nominated for this transfer, meanwhile i have notified them that you will contact them so try and contact them immediately with your data and the above information of this account.
Please let me know of anything the bank say concerning this transfer ok.
I thank you so much for being there for me and i hope to meet with you after this transfer.
Have a nice day and take good care of yourself.
Yours faithfully,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com standerdchartedbank@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:21 am

Dearest, how are you today? as for me i am here praying for my freedom, i am happy to know that you have contact the bank for the transfer, i will like to know when they reply to you okay, have a lovely day and God, bless you
from me Rose.

Dear ,

OUR LEGAL REQUIREMENTS TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Fund Deposit File No.PS101454/CFB/7908 refers.

Having received your mail and approval nominating you as
Trustee by Miss Rose Nhiany who is currently staying in a refugee camp in Senegal West Africa. we hereby confirm receipt of your mail and our official response. Though your
partner has been pleading with this bank to assist her circumvent protocols to ensure
that this fund is processed and transferred to enable her leave the horrible refugee camp
she has found her self as a result of the death of her parent.

Be informed that your payment file No.PS101454/CFB/79 have thoroughly reviewed,
certified and approved for payment by our Legal Services and Accounts/Finance departments
respectively. Following this development, I have been directed by the Director,
International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept to forward your file to our Data
Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter with
the following information in our Data Bank:

Name of Depositor: Engr.NONI NHIANY
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Rose Nhiany
Amount Deposited:US$6,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2004
Account No. CFBIO451210055478-541

And to legally effect transfer in your favour as an Appointed Trustee by Miss Rose Nhiany
of the sum of US$6,500,000.00 deposited by Late Engr NONI NHIANY on 7th January,
2004 which he indicated his daughter Miss Rose Nhiany as Next of Kin, however we shall
require the following documents according to the British Law Of Deposit Inheritance an
Appointed Trustee by Miss Rose Nhiany replacing her as Next of Kin vide Fund Placement
Certificate Ref No:PS101454 of 7th January, 2004 . To claim and receive the fund to your
bank account on her behalf. The below document must be endorsed by a Senegalese Probate
officer and a resident lawyer respectively .

1. Legalisation of and endorsement of fund placement certificate

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death
which must sighted and endorsed by the Probate office of the high
court of justice in Senegal.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father
by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of Oath from the Senegalese High Court declaring your
information as an Appointed Trustee to receive the money on behalf of
Miss Rose Nhiany.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity.

6. Letter of probate
from the High Court of Justice in Senegal where
Miss Rose Nhiany is residing

On receipt of the above information, we shall then be empowered to give value to the sum
of US$6,500,000.00 plus its interest accruals since placement of the fund with our bank
in 7th January, 2004 will be added and transferred to your bank account without delay .
Yours Faithfully,
For: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC

JOHN CELIS BARA
Principal Manager
Foreign Payment Dept.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <standerdchartedbank@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.21.167 by webprd-m23.mail.aol.com (10.74.70.125) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:40:22 -0400
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016
Cc: rose45nhiany@hotmail.com

Dear.
How are you doing again today? l hope fine. i want to use this opportunity to thanks you for your ability to help me to see that the bank transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and
myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i saw your mail and the mail of the bank and understand they agrees you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal .
l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit
of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Robert Mukalo
Email address,

(drrobertmukalo@hotmail.com)
OR
(dr.robertmukalo@gmail.com)
Office telephone number (
+221-7668-818-69)
l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court,
Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education,i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you,have a nice time and always think about me.
Your Rose.

Skype ID for Barr Mukalo
live:drrobertmukalo

PHONE NUMBER:
+221766881869
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:49 pm

Dearest how 're you today?
with hope that you are fine over there, as for me, my prayers is to be free out of here, to meet with you over there in your country because my suffering here has makes me to be crying every day and night i have no peace in my life because i don't have any help here. from the first day i come in contact with you, i feel joy in my heart and hope that you will help me to be free, i know is not easy to help someone you don't know very well but i am crying for your help so that i will have my freedom like others because since i lose my family i have just be like a single tree because i don't have any one to called mum or Dad, i am eating by the grace of God, please do not left me here to keep suffering, help me and God, will never forget you, because if you help me to be free God, will never let you down, i open my massage now to see that you have get in contact with the lawyer, because i saw the massage which he sent to you asking for money to get the documents, after reading the massage i could not hold my tears because i don't no what to do, i don't have any money with me to pay him for him to get the documents which bank is asking from us, please i want you to help me so that lawyer can get the documents for us, please, i am writing with tears in my eyes please help me, please help me please help me, that is what i am crying for you, because you 're my only hope to be free out of this suffering, i will be very much happy to see that you help me, to be free, because God, will not let you down for helping me, please do not leave me in this suffering

i will be very happy to see that you help me to be free out of here, please okay, have a lovely moment as i will be waiting to hear from you. and God, be with you from me Rose.

Attention ,

Sequel to the email on the issue of helping you to process the necessary documents required by the Standerrd Chartered Bank PlC,to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or any where of your choice,We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assignments.
Your partner Miss Rose Nhiany was in my office with the Rev Father to discuss about issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Standerrd Chartered Bank Plc.
My inquiries from the federal high court, it will cost you.

the sum of .$500 Dollar for authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid and .....$100 Dollar for notary stamping at the notary public, My legal processing fee is .$500 Dollar total is ($1.100.00.(One thousand one hundred dollars only)
To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through (MONEY GRAM TRANSFER) which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney and the affidavit of support here in the high court and notary public respectively with my name.
Note:to speed this you have to go to the nearest Western Union and made the payment
Payment information, Via: MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

Name:---------------------- Robert mukalo.
City:------------------------- Dakar
Test Question:----------- ?
Answer:-------------------- ?
Amount:-------------------- ,
MTCN:---------------------- ?

The cost of obtaining the documents including our service fee is..... ($1.100.00)
Also, it will take about 2 working days to process the document.The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss Rose Nhiany and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate.

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the information which you have provided to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete.
You can call me if you have any question to ask, my phone number +221 766881869
Yours Sincerely In Service
BAR DR.ROBERT MUKALO & CO LAW FIRM(ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
BAR OSMAN CONTEH.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <drrobertmukalo@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR05MB1903.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.44.142]) by
CC: "rose45nhiany@hotmail.com" <rose45nhiany@hotmail.com>
Subject: THE COST OF OBTAINING THE DOCUMENTS IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com drrobertmukalo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Dearest how 're you today?
with hope that everything is fine over there, as for me, i feel joy in my heart after reading your massage, God, will bless you for your good heart to see that i will be free out of this suffering, i will be very much happy to know that you have send the money to the lawyer as you have promise to do today, so that he will get those documents for us,thank you for your love and God, bless you, let me wait to hear from you, have a lovely moment from me Rose.

Attention ,

Here is the account informations to send the money, When you make the payment attach to me the payment slip.

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE : ATSNSNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER: SN137 01003 083031910000 02
BANK CODE : SN137
CODE GUICHET: 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 083031910000
CLE RIB: 02

You can call me if you have any question to ask, my phone number +221 766881869
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
BAR OSMAN CONTEH.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Dearest, how 're you today? with hope that you 're very fine over there, as for me, i thank God, for the life he give to me today and i am happy that yesterday went well with you

this morning i want to know if you have do as you promise to do today so that the lawyer will start the work for us okay, have a lovely day as i will be waiting to see your reply have a lovely day from me Rose.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Dearest, how 're you today? with hope that you are fine over there, as for me i am here praying to be free out of this suffering, i have read the massage you sent to the lawyer, but as for me, i would have told you to use Western Union money transfer to send the money to him because i belief that will be a fastest way to send the money to him, if you send the money through Western Union today he will also get it today without west ting term, i will be happy if you can do it that way okay, have a lovely day as i will be waiting for your respond
yours Rose.

Attention ,

The account is good nothing is rong with the account i gave to you Ok. If you can not make the payment with the account, you can send the money trough (money gram transfer OR western union it will be very fast.

Payment information, Via: MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

Name:---------------------- Robert mukalo.
City:------------------------- Dakar
Test Question:----------- ?
Answer:-------------------- ?
Amount:-------------------- ,
MTCN:---------------------- ?

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
BAR OSMAN CONTEH.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose45nhiany@hotmail.com drrobertmukalo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Dearest, how 're you today?
with hope that you are fine over there, as for me, i thank God for the life he gave me today, i pray that i will be free out of here to come over to your country to meet with you, because i am suffering so much here, i saw the mail you sent to our lawyer i have told him to give you another account if that he give you before is not working i believe he will do that, and i will be very happy to know that you have send the money to him so that he will start the work for us okay, have a lovely day as i will be waiting for your reply yours faithful Rose.

Attention ,

Now you can use this account to send the money.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 77

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
BAR OSMAN CONTEH.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.