Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

feliciatourebahie@hotmail.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

feliciatourebahie@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 am

On DMF:

From Miss Felicia Toure Bahie.
Address: Abidjan Cote D'ivoire- 03 BP 743 Abidjan 03.
My telephone number:002255585312 9 / +22555853129
Reply To : feliciatourebahie@h otmail.fr

Good day to you my dear friend, My name is Miss Felicia Toure Bahie i am 23years old, the Daughter of late Dr.Toure Bahie, it My Father was a wealthy heir and business man at the head of huge family business here in Ivory Coast. He was poisoned to death by family member who were aiming at taking over the family business empire the autopsy revealed that he was poisoned through Orange juice by some close family relatives and was taken to Europe for intensive treatment to save his life, but unfortunately he could not survive the deadly poison he died after few days. Before his very last breath he told me where to find a document of the deposite sum of 12M.USD he made in my name unknown to any of the greedy and wicked family relatives who were aginst him marrying my mother from another religion, my mother is a muslim. This deposit was coded under a secret . The reason why I send you this letter is that I cannot trust anyone here in Ivory Coast as my father’s relative and close family has hired killers who have been monitoring me to killed, and my mother was killed 16 decembre 2010 duing the war piroud, you can confirm more about my late mother death here through this page:

http:/ /new s.abidjan.net/photo s /album.asp?id=91

I find myself at an impasse and I would like you to please help me quietly move the money to a place much more discreet and stable in your country where I can start investing. No family member knows anything about this, but they have clue that I may be in possesion of some vital information leading to my father’s death and that is why they are trying to kill me and that’s why i now living with a priest here.please contact me for full details:
Here is my private email as contact :

feliciatoureba hie@hotmail.fr
Than ks . Miss Felicia.

Profile elements:

felicia23
- 23 y/o female
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

am miss felicia,a nice beautiful girl, a student.
in my first time of dating any one here i will first of all invite good people here to join me.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: feliciatourebahie@hotmail.fr

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Email:

Greetings to you in the name of the lord God almighty. I thank you so much for your urgent reply to my mail continues to be with you and the entire members of your family amen.

Dear Sir, I do not know you But God know you more than me, I trust in God who directs you to me and he will never disappoint you in every area of your life Amen’s.

Firstly, due to the internet scammers that take position of trust, I will first of all direct you to the bank website as http:/ /www.biao.ci and confirm all the bank information show there. Please take note that, before you do anything with any unknown person, first of all, ask for their bank website or company website, then after they forward it to you, please check very well their company name or bank name and their email address both bank office lampooned number, if what you find out in their website ,is not the same with the one they use to contact you please deleted their message quick, take note that they are SCAMMER not genus story, but if what you find out from their website is the same with the one they use to contact with you then you can go ahead with then.

Once again, you are welcome and I hope you will remain my stepfather or my husband, as I lost my father and mum. This is the reason why I need your help in this transaction; please forgive me if my mail comes to you as insult.

More also, I went to the bank several time to look for help and just last week I was directed to the Managing director of the bank office and he advice that I should look for a God fearing person trustful from outside country who will stand as my real late father business partner to legally processed the fund through his name and be transferred into your account after the change of ownership certificate and fund origin certificate procure from the ministry with your name been the new beneficiary, the fund will immediately move direct to your country bank account after the documents been submitted to their office as fund owner.

More also, I want you to understand that trust is very important in this transaction hence we need to trust each other as a matter of fact.

Dear Sir, can you be able to approach the bank where the fund is secured so that we can retrieve and move to your country for settlement? I am suggesting this to avoid any doubts in your mind because there is a saying that seeing believes and furthermore it will give you many opportunities of knowing each other better.

Please permit me to ask you few questions.

1) Can you honestly help me?
2) Can I completely trust you since we have not known each other?
3) Can you help me in investing in a proper and profitable way?
4) Can you marry me?
5) Do you have any girlfriend?
6) Can you accept me as your future wife or your blood sister?
7) How old are you?
8) Your mobile number needed?
9) Your full house address?
10) Age and nationality?

Dear Sir, this is my details:

1-FULL NAME: Ms Felicia Toure Bahie
2-AGE: 24yrs (28th June 1989)
3-ADDRESS: N° 7 Cocodys Street BP 743. Hassan ll, Abidjan 03, Cote d'Ivoire
4-NATIONALITY: Cote D’Ivoire
5-OCCUPATION: Student
6-PHONE NUMBER: 0022555853129

Please Sir provides me this information bellow:
Two of your photographs:
ID card or your international passport or driving licenses:

Dear Sir, Your information would prove and give the bank confidence to enable them have contact with you.

Waiting for your urgent reply with your contact information for us to proceed.
Thanks and God bless you,
Love and trust
Your lovely one Felicia
From Miss Felicia.

Header:

Return-Path: <feliciatourebahie@hotmail.fr>
Received: from DUB120-W35 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s28.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 03:29:53 -0700
Subject: RE:I receive your mail Sir.
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:29:54 +0200

+22555853129
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Email:

Good afternoon Sir and God bless you. Once again how are you today and your lovely family which I hope they’re all fine with you? If so glory be to God almighty for that.

Sir, here is the bank information as you request:

BIAO COTE D'IVOIRE
8-10 avenue Joseph Anoma
01 BP 1274 Abidjan 01
République de Côte d’Ivoire
Tél : +225 20 20 07 20 – Fax: +225 20 20 07 00
Telex: 23631 ou 23641
E-Mail : info@biao.ci
…………………………………………………….

FULL NAME : Ms Felicia Toure Bahie
ADDRESS : N° 7 Cocodys Street BP 743. Hassan ll, Abidjan 03, Cote d'Ivoire
NATIONALITY : Cote D’Ivoire
PHONE NUMBER: 0022555853129

..........................................................................................

Bank Name : BIAO
Bank Code : A0042
Bank Guichet : 01227
Cle Rib : 10
Swift Code : BIAOCIABXXX
Iban: : A 0042 01227 0 27 3 6 400 000 6 10
Account Number : 027364000006
Account Name : Toure bahie
Account Type : Suspense account
Next of kin : Felicia Bahie
Amount Deposit : USD $12,000,000.00
Deposit Date : 08-09-2002
Address : Siege Social 8-10 Av. Joseph Anoma-01BP 1274 ABIDJAN 01O

Once again you can investigate anything you wish to know about my late father fund in the bank, so please free yourself and verify.

i stop here and look forward to hear from you after your investigation

Thanks and God bless you
Love and trust
Your lovely Felicia
From Miss Felicia.

Header:
Received: from DUB120-W23 ([157.55.1.136])
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Email:

Good afternoon Sir and God bless you for your quick response to my mail. Once again before I go direct to the point it’s my pleasure to ask about your lovely family which I hope they’re all fine with you? If so glory be to God almighty for that.

Dear Sir, I do not know you But God know you more than me before we come across each other I fast and pray to God should not direct my mail to the bad person, but i trust in God who direct you to me and he will never disappoint you in every area of your life Amen’s.

Once again Sir, I went to the bank in the morning and explained to the managing director concerning my late father fund in their bank and he ask me some question, he said first, I must come to their office tomorrow with your information and within 4 to 7 days they will call me back after they get return letter from central bank.

Here is the bank request:

PERSONAL DATA

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Day:
Year:
Marital Status:
Nationality:
Religion:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code:
Mobile phone No:
House Phone No:
Fax No:
Email Address:

Once again Sir, please can you travel down? Or send someone to represent you in the bank? Can you tell me more about yourself and your country?

I stop here and look forward to hear from you.
Thanks and extend my greeting to your lovely family.

Header:

Received: from DUB120-W20 ([157.55.1.137]) by dub0-omc2-s28.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 05:17:42 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:34 pm

A class dropout. I did get this ID though:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 04, 2013 5:09 am

Email:

Thanks for your mail and God bless you. i read your mail but due to your mail about scammer you bare afraid to provid me the request information. but like you read my mail careful i sure you will not afraid to provid my request but since you are afraid no problem. i cannot do anything with you unless you forward everything to me in other to know you more. i am not a scammer, like you read my last mail careful you will bring your trust in.

Thnaks and God bles
From Miss Felicia.
Greetings to you in the name of the lord God almighty. I thank you so much for your urgent reply to my mail continues to be with you and the entire members of your family amen.

Dear Sir, I do not know you But God know you more than me, I trust in God who direct you to me and he will never disappoint you in every area of your life Amen’s.

Once again, I went to the bank several time to look for help and just last week I was directed to the Managing director of the bank and he advice that I should look for a God fearing person trustful from outside country who will stand as my real late father business partner to legally processed the fund through his name and be transferred into your account.

More also, I want you to understand that trust is very important in this transaction hence we need to trust each other as a matter of fact.

Dear Sir, can you be able to approach the bank where the fund is secured so that we can retrieve and move to your country for settlement? I am suggesting this to avoid any doubts in your mind because there is a saying that seeing believes and furthermore it will give you many opportunities of knowing each other better.

Please permit me to ask you few questions.

1) Can you honestly help me?
2) Can I completely trust you since we have not known each other?
3) Can you help me in investing in a proper and profitable way?
4) Can you marry me?
5) Do you have any girlfriend?
6) Can you accept me as your future wife or your blood sister?
7) How old are you?
8) Your mobile number needed?
9) Your full house address?
10) Age and nationality?
11)Two of your photographs:
12)ID card or your international passport or driving licenses:

Dear Sir, this is my details:

1-FULL NAME: Ms Felicia Toure Bahie
2-AGE: 24yrs (28th June 1989)
3-ADDRESS: N° 7 Cocodys Street BP 743. Hassan ll, Abidjan 03, Cote d'Ivoire
4-NATIONALITY: Cote D’Ivoire
5-OCCUPATION: Student
6-PHONE NUMBER: 0022555853129

Dear Sir, Your information would prove and give the bank confidence to enable them have contact with you.

Waiting for your urgent reply with your contact information for us to proceed.
Love and trust
Your lovely one Felicia
From Miss Felicia.

Header:

Received: from DUB120-W11 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s24.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 3 May 2013 20:14:42 -0700
X-Originating-Email: [feliciatourebahie@hotmail.fr]
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Shortly after I posted the ID above I received more E-mails from Felicia. They are the same as the ones above. I received several forms from this scammer but they are so riddled with my name that they would be pretty worthless by the time I erased them all. Someone PM me if you need any of the E-mails to support the information I have posted below. I want to list the phone numbers in a collated post:
+22555853129
+22520200720
FAX: +22520200700
TELEX 23631
OU 23641
+22520212121
+22520262626
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:28 am

Quess who is back...

Email:

Good lovely day to you and your lovely family which I hope they’re all fine with you? If so glory be to God almighty for that.
Dear sir, please forgive me in whatever I may done to hurt you by my statement doing this transaction but i want you to bear in mind that I am trying to get you a solution in other to enable the bank get you this fund in a easy way without resulting any problem.

However, I have conclude with the bank to make this transfer in a easy way so that I can leave this country and join you there for better living and to further my education in your care. The bank has process the transfer into ATM fund access card in your name and the ATM card is available in your country now and it has been sealed by the DHL envelop write your name on top as the receiver. Please Sir; the fund access card contained $12M dollar as you know please all what you need to do fast now is to contact the DHL office for the delivery so this is the DHL full contact information as follow:
Contact person: Mr.Didier Akonda
Address office: Regional director of dhl
marcory - zone 4, bd giscard d’estaing,
01bp 4869 abidjan 01, cote d’ivoire.
tel: +22520223344/ mobile+22556534056
E-mail contact: infocustomerservicecenter@financier.com

Please contact the DHL through this address above and tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Mr.philippe attobra the director general of BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR L'AFRIQUE D'OCCIDENTALE Address: 8-10 avenue joseph anoma, abidjan-plateau, cote d’ivoire, postal address: 01 b.p 1274 abidjan 01 ask them what they need to deliver your package to your house address and also tell them to send you the scan copy with the pin code of your ATM fund access card in other to take it to any bank for confirmation first so that you can know that the card really contained the sum of $12m dollar in other to serious with it and after your confirmation from any bank you will get back to the DHL on how to deliver the package to you in your house address. Please dear sir try and contact the DHL as soon as you receive this mail because I am not felling fine I am in hospital for now. And once again before I will forget to inform you that you are responsible for the DHL shipment fee which will cost you the insurance cover the ATM fund access card documents is $120 dollar why the shipment fee is $250 dollar so you should get ready with the DHL demand of $370 dollar which will be sent by you to the DHL for the shipment but any other documents cover the fund with your name as beneficiary has been procured and sealed together with your ATM fund access card both your pin code and all shall be deliver to you.

Once again I wish to stop here and look forward to hear from you after you have contact the DHL.
Thanks and remain bless
Love and trust
Your lovely Felicia
From Miss Felicia.

Header:

Received: from DUB120-W24 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s7.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:46:06 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm

mariam1988 Profile: i believe in God that he will make a way where there is no way.
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Schenectady, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
also like dog.i like carti like musici like sport

About Me
i am miss mariam a nice beautiful lady ,looking for a nice man caring for woman and understand everything in live. i like music and spiort and also like making traveling to outside of my country for visit all my nice good friends.

From Miss Mariam.
Address: Abidjan Cote D'ivoire- 03 BP 743 Abidjan 03

Good day to you my dear friend, My name is Miss Mariam Hassan Adan i am 25years old, the Daughter of late Dr.Hassan Adan, it My Father was a wealthy heir and business man at the head of huge family business here in Ivory Coast. He was poisoned to death by family member who were aiming at taking over the family business empire the autopsy revealed that he was poisoned through Orange juice by some close family relatives and was taken to Europe for intensive treatment to save his life, but unfortunately he could not survive the deadly poison he died after few days. Before his very last breath he told me where to find a document of the deposite sum of $12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollar) he made in my name unknown to any of the greedy and wicked family relatives who were aginst him marrying my mother from another religion, my mother is a muslim. This deposit was coded under a secret .The reason why I send you this letter is that i lost my mother last three (3) month.

Upon your acceptance to help of move this fund out, I will send you in my next email the detail information covering the transaction and also the contact of the bank so that you can contact them. I will give you authorization that will permit the bank cooperate with you on my behalf.please contact me for more details through my private contact:

mariamhassand@hotmail.fr
Address: Abidjan Cote D'ivoire- 03 BP 743 Abidjan 03.
My Telephone Number:0022560745551
Love and trust
From Miss Mariam Hassan Adan.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.