Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

on 4pp l:

gracesonoma

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Education:Some college
Language:English
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Catholic
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

Hi,naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met,i am Grace sonoma by name, I will like both of us to be friends,if that is enough for you,i will like you to write me through my email address so that i can introduced myself better at( grace_sonoma@yahoo.com ) I will send you details about me for you to know why i,m writing you this message,waiting to hear from you soon
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Received: from [41.82.155.184]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 01:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is more about me

Dearest One,
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply. How was your day? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Grace, i am 24 years from Liberia in West Africa and presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that ravaged my country, please don't be discouraged on hearing this as this is our first time of meeting. My late father Prof Benson Sonoma was a prominent man in the administration of the Government of my country and he held sensitive positions in the government before the rebels attacked and killed him along with my mother. I am the only one alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
I still remain yours for ever.

Grace.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

This one has stolen pictures of Mya from the ATK sites.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm

grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

Dearest One,
How are you today? I am very happy to read your mail and i believe that i am very lucky to come in contact with you. There isn't much left to talk about me, i am single, never married and has no children. Right now, i live as a refugee here in the refugee camp, i am not working because i do not have permit to enter the city as a refugee. Living here is just like someone in the prison. I don't have any family left because as you already know, my parents died as a result of the crises in my country and all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crises. If you would like to speak with me on phone, i will be happy. I do not have a phone of my own but you can call me through the phone of a pastor who has a church by the side of the camp here in Senegal. His name is Rev. Gabriel. The Pastor's Tel number is +221764860476 if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, grace, and he will send for me in the refugee camp. I am also using his computer to write you because that is the only way i can be able to get access to the internet. So please when you call, ask of me.

Dear, it is my pleasure to ask for your assistance regarding a very important issue in my life now. To a reasonable degree, my life and how fast i can come out of this refugee camp depends on it. I do not want to discuss this with anybody but after reading your few mails, i was able to decide that you are the right person to talk to.

My father when he was alive made a deposit in a bank with my name as the next of kin. The money is in the tune of 6.5 million dollars ($6,500,000). It is my intention to transfer the money out of the bank so that i can personally have access to it, but as a result of my political status as a refugee, i have been unable to do that.

I have also contacted the bank where the money is deposited to discuss the issue, and they have decided to transfer the money but i must present a trustee who will receive the money in his account for me as they can not make the transfer to me directly here because i am a refugee and the law here does not permit that i receive the money directly.

I want to use this opportunity to ask for your assistance in this regard believing that you are the right person that my heart can trust. I will be coming over to your country immediately the money is transferred to you so that i can be able to continue my education while you use the money for investments purposes. I am willing to let you have 20% of the total sum after the transfer while you use my own share for investments on my behalf.

I would like to introduce you to the bank as my partner or the recipient for the transfer but before i do that, i have to get your confirmation, so i would like you to give me more information about yourself as it will help me in talking to the bank about you. If you would like to help me, I would need information like...

1. Your full names.
2. Your phone numbers.
3. Your occupations.
4. Your age
5. Your contact address

Immediately after introducing you to the bank, i shall give you all the necessary information about the bank and the account so that you can contact them by yourself for confirmations. I am believing that this will be the beginning of a lasting relationship between us. Have a lovely day as i await your mail with the information soon, kiss with love.

Grace.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 am

grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

My dear
thank you for everything, i want you to know that everything i said is the truth, i will send you my id card in my next email because i have to scan it. i will also give you the contacts of the bank so that you can confirm from them. all i need to do is introduce you to them so please give me your details as i requested in my last email i am really suffering here and i depend on you, kiss
yours
grace
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm

grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

Darling
How are you? my dear, thank you for your mail, i shall send you my id card in my next email, please give me your details so that i can introduce you to the bank, i shall e expecting in your next email, kiss
yours
Grace
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 pm

grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

My dear, here is my id card as you requested. i really need your help and will be waiting, kiss
yours
Grace
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 am

abusing stolen pictures of Mya from ATK Exotics

On 4pp l:

Hello,dear

i love your profile
lam miss grace, l need your
friendship, l will like you
to reply me direct
(grace_william56@yahoo.com)
so that i will send you my photos
and more details about me,
Thanks.
UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE, Bless WITH LOVE AND TRUST

yours new friend,
grace
------------------
------------------(¨ `v´¨ )---(¨ `v´¨ )
-------------------`-.¸.-`-----`- .¸.-`
-------------------------(¨ `v´¨ …

Profile elements:

gracebaby2012
Birthday:06.05.1987
Relationship:Woman

Tracking report:

To grace_william56@yahoo.com
Opened 15-Jun-12 at 1:15:55 AM (GMT +1:00) - 8 hour 0 min 52 sec after sending
Opened on 41.83.26.177
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.28) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28

Originating IP: 41.83.26.177
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Email:

Dearest one,
How are you today together with your business and your family? I guess that everything is okay with you? Please bear with me as i will really like us to have a good and trust relationship in spite of anything because i have this feeling that you are the right person i have fasted and prayed for. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail reply to me today from and i believe this relationship will be built on love and trust as i have noticed that you are the kind of man i have fasted and prayed for since all this while, i believe that you are a trustworthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
My name is (Miss Grace_Williams), 24 years old, but like i said, age does not matter in real relationship, but love and cares matters most, am from Ivory coast in West Africa and presently i am residing here in the orphanage Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year. Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
My Late Father (DR Johnson Williams) My late father DR Johnson Williams was chairman managing director of (DIAS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD IN Ivory coast) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in orphanage under a Reverend father's care who am using his computer to send these message to you.

My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is dead. Because she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to escape to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, then i managed to made my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now in orphanage . Luckily she did not found where I kept my Late fathers File which contains some important documents. I managed to escape with the documents which covers my father's deposited money of( $4.9M. USD) Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars) . which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as in orphanage under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies on my arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.
I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through this number
( +221 70 7530372) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father Peter Vital-is, When you call, tell him that you want to speak with (Miss Grace_William), i am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him that some one will call me through his phone, so he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
So on your wish to help me out i will like to have your data such as:
(1) Your Full name
(2) Your address
(3) Your Country & city
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers
Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account. I attached my photo here for you to know my face and i hope you like me. Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
Yours sincerely awaiting to hear from you with love Miss Grace_Williams.

2 pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.114]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 23:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Email Sender: grace_william56@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.83.14.114
IP address country: Senegal
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

favourmenaki@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 pm

On 4pp l:

Hi Dear,how are you doing,i hope you are fine ? Well my name is Favour menaki,I will like both of us to be friends,Am single young girl with loving,caring and easy going person,please could you write me through my email address at( favourmenaki@yahoo.com )so that i can introduce myself better for you to know whom i am,please reply me thruogh my email address because i do not visit this site often waiting to hear from you soon kiss with love

Profile elements:

menakii
Birthday:05.01.1988
Relationship:Woman
i am a nice person who always like to make fri

The picture used is already reported above.

Email:

Dearest One,
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply. How was your day? Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Favour, i am 24 years from Liberia in West Africa and presently, i am residing Dakar, Senegal as a result of the civil war that ravaged my country, please don't be discouraged on hearing this as this is our first time of meeting. My late father Dr.Edwin Menaki was a prominent man in the administration of the Government of my country and he held sensitive positions in the government before the rebels attacked and killed him along with my mother. I am the only one alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Favour

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.133.103]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is more about me

Originating IP: 41.82.133.103
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.