Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

samirajamal11@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:06 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME ............. BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME............. SAN HASSAN

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04511250002

SWIFT CODE .............. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

IBAN .................... SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 0284

CIE RIB ................. 84

BANK ADDRESS.............................. QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samirajamal11@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:15 am

My Dearest,CLIPPED.

Im happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner a man from Czech Republic. Presently am in Czech Republic for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn'it forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev-Father whom used to be a good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.Paul and his email address is as follows : ( revgodwillis@live.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev-father Gods Willis, and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had instructed Rev-father Gods Willis. to send the draft to you,so that you can cash the money, Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,
Miss Samira.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 199si16912737qhy.3.2015.08.07.02.25.38
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 07 Aug 2015 02:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of samirajamal11@gmx.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of samirajamal11@gmx.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=samirajamal11@gmx.com
Received: from [162.216.224.40] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via
HTTP); Fri, 7 Aug 2015 11:25:38 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-4b95d35a-1816-4922-90c8-a06ccbec9e7c-1438939537190@3capp-mailcom-lxa12>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariampatrick24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:07 pm

(mariampatrick24@hotmail.com) i will like you to contact me in email or you can give me your email to contact you there not in site , My name is miss Mariam i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(mariampatrick24@hotmail.com)

mariam patrick
Female / Single
22 - New York / United States

About Me
am 24 y girl no marryu
Looking For
am looking for a man for my life
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 144
Weight(kg) 49
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Normal
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession other
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:20 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest Darling,
How are you today? I Hope you are fine. Am sorry for late reply.
I am writing to let you know that i received your mail, and i thank you so much for your concern about our interest, As i am telling you that when I saw your profile I was so moved that I have to disclose all my affections to you as my only cherished man today, My name is Miss Mariam. Patrick ' Born in the family of late Dr. Patrick Daniel; I am the only surviving duagther(24yrs old never married before)and the war lead me to this united nations camp here in Accara Ghana.My father was the minister of foreign affairs in our country Ivory Coast, He owns the two notable companies Patrick's Coaco industry and P-D Vegitable Oil Company"He handled the last urban developing contrats in our country' State at Abidjan, But my father was killed by the rebels in our country' Which resulted to the war in my country" Ivory Coast, I was lucky to make my way to this near by country Accara Ghana . In this camp where we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Fridays of the weeks for Accara Ghana sanitations. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out of here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev. Stephen Samuel' who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (All Saints Christians Assambles Church).He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( 002335455665 ) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country . I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now' took place . Please listen to this , I have my late father's Deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he have good current account with hug some of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 9.7 Million USDollars (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money from it, so that i can prepare my travelling documents to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favourite language is english' Because our country official language is english,I have attacted my pictures for you so that you will know how much my heart needs you. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you.
Thanks From Mariam

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mariampatrick24@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL126-W4 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
To:
Subject: Hello Dearest Darling,
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
My One And Only Love .
Thank you for your help, please contact the bank to her from them , i have send email today to bank infom them some liiter about you that you are my foreign partner for the transfer ,i have tell them today i know only you in this transfer that is why i dont want to spaek to are other body about this money only you ,
Please' I live in this refugee camp here in Ghana here suffering for something I know nothing about it,I will mostly like and pray to see you face to face soonest" Just know that here is not safe for me,The politicians that killed my parents will be looking for me;I was lucky to be here but I can't continue in this type of my present suffering' as a refugee; Please am looking for a way to come out of here,Have a family, beloved once also start-up my education that's while am not hidding any thing for you;I trust you with all my heart and believe in God to be for us,I fasted and prayed through the guide lines which Reverend" gave to us and it was by his teaching that I know that only God can commerce a divine helping hand for me,And from the love of God to us, I trust you to help me handle this my present future; Only contact the Bank and get this money in to your account so that our new life will be with joy,happiness and love indeed,
I will be very happy to meet you over there; I prayed so much before God send you to me,So I can't look for another man. Please I will like you to please keep this account information secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,Please I don't want any thing that will endanger your life because our money is for our joy`You are my joy and happiness after this transfer; Please becareful with this money,You know wealth attractes any one and you can't tell the minds of others). Remember I trust you Honey! that is why I am giving you all this information .My love is for you and you alone,

Please contact the bank because i have send they email today to infom they some liiter about you , send they mail to know more about the money , this is your luck to help me transfer this money because i dont want to transfer any other body only you in this transfer so i will have more trust on only you because this money is my last hope honey please

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim,this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a matured foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country ,After the transfer you send me some money to come over there ,and the money will be managed by you in any business of your choice for our family and we must give some money for god after the transfer, In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 9.7 million dollars of my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your conutry, My Name is Miss Mariam Patrick , My Father's name is Dr. Patrick Daniel,
The contact information of the Bank are as follows,

Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd
Mr Umar Leeds Executive Director of finance/Foreign transfer manager.
Address: No. 13, Winneba Road, 12345 Accar
Phone: +233556290716

Email . ( onlinefidelitybankghana@gmail.com )
( customers.transferoffic@inmail24.com )

My Father's Account number BB445008901786
My Father Name : Dr.Patrick Daniel
Nationalität: Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Total money ; $ 9.700.000 $)
My name : Miss.Mariam Patrick.

I send they mail from the Gmail to inform they about you today

onlinefidelitybankghana@gmail.com

contact the bank to her from they

Thank From Miss Mariam Patrick kissssssses

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Darling Sweetheart '
Thank you for your message am very happy to see the bank reply from you that them have agerr to transfer the money into your account in USA am happy to you my love ,today after see your mail i think how i can i get a good lawyer to give us this power of attorney the bank need to make this transfer becuse i have my father death certificate here with me is only the power of attorney with your name we need now , but god is at life am very luck to meet this lawyer today in him offic in High Court today becuse i go there with 1 women from church to this lawyer offic today to beg him to help us for power of attorney , the lawyer agerr i get him contact there befor i come back to the camp now , I need your help here please my love, So will come out soon to meet there, today i try or my best to get this lawyer contact for this power of attorney by encouragement, love and above all, hope you earlier, I love you forever and ever, we the joy of God's power to share, thanks again for your ability to help me transfer , contact this lawyer today send him mail and infom him about you , i have tell him some baout you that you are going to contact him , i have send my father death certificate to you ,I'm with you I love you please help me from you so this money will transfer to your bank account now the bank is waiting for us for the transfer . Please remember to not remain my secret becuse this money is our my life i have now and you are the only 1 i turst for this . So I will also advise you, please, because I fear to keep the money to have people disappoint me when the money you get there, that was why it took me time to tell you about it, there for you and I promise you this from my heart (I will not let me down) and I equally expect the same from you. Well, in relation to the requirements of the bank must of us here I have the death certificate,i have send it to you there , so that the documents are one with your name) I thought it's the only thing banks need from us, but because they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, I informed the minister about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in Ghana here and he is also a registered member in (Ghana High Court Bar Maxwell Taffah ), which will help in the preparation of documents for us.Please, contact by e-mail and phone contact, please, if your contact with him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want it prepared a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from the High Court here in Ghana and that he is in your name on the transfer of my (late) father's ACCOUNT

Please contact this lawyer for this power of attorney

Bar (Dr)Maxwell Taffah
Emaill Address: Dr.lawyermaxwell.taffah@yandex.com
Telephone number: +233270020389

So, i will like him, for the preparation of the proxy, please contact try to contact me if you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. I beg you will first learn how the money transferred and from there you can some money for me to prepare my documents and when we come here at the same time move; Have a nice day I think of you as always.Love from my deepest heart. Sincerely Beloveth,
Mariam kisssssssssses

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Bar (Dr)Maxwell Taffah
39 AVENUE LAMINE Gueye,
International Airport Road,
Ghana.
PHONE +233270020389
EMAIL. Dr.lawyermaxwell.taffah@yandex.com Or
bardrmaxwelltaffah@yahoo.com

ATTN, Mr
Please note that I have the input of your E-mail to our law office with your partner am, I would like to thank you for the acceptance of us use in this transaction thank. I would like to assure you that we can give you the best legal services to our customers, so we are sure that the Reverend 'must said this before the introduction have brought us to a young girl in a refugee camp here Ghana miss Mariam Patrick. It has given me already said everything and has also led me to understand that your partner.

She has just show me the death of his father certificate that some of the documents by the Bank for the transfer is required.

Now, as for the processing of the transfer, you are requested to forward this office .......

1. Your full name
2. Your ddress
3. your telephone

you have to know the costs for the documentation in High Court , as soon as the payment for the Federal Court of Justice make to send.

After these words please note that all of these services is subject to the payment of statutory service charges.And you also to the cost of the fee including the stamp duty fee and the Notary stamps and authentication to pay for the senior judge of the Federal Court of Justice in Ghana.

International registration record ........ 150 Dollers ... to Minister for External Affairs paid
registration fee ................................................ ............. 50 dollers ... to the Court will be paid.
Oath fee ................................................ ............................. 200 dollers before the court to pay
stamp duty fee :................................................. ............................ 150 dollers .. before the Court paid
notary and authentication stamp: ........................................................ 80 dollers . before the Court paid

total cash is ............................................ 630 dollers only.

Please note that we are to be minimal in our service fee for the current status of the Miss Mariam Patrick had, and the reverend for the UN church to us the details of the conditions in the camp.You is therefore recommended that finances to send enable us figures oath fee, Notariats and stamp duty fees, to the Supreme Court, register and leave these documents in your name, you must use the transfer money via Western Union office in your country to send to us here befor working on your documents

After the receipt of the said amount we begin the process immediately, which will be ready within two working days.
We have once more thank you for your decision to work with our firm, as we can assure you of the best service.

With kind regards in service,
Bar (Dr)Maxwell Taffah

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bardrmaxwelltaffah@yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.88] by tm19.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2015 20:13:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Dec 2015 20:13:34 -0000
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015
From: Bar Dr Maxwell Taffah <bardrmaxwelltaffah@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Bar Dr Maxwell Taffah <bardrmaxwelltaffah@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bar (Dr)Maxwell Taffah

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Bar (Dr)Maxwell Taffah
39 AVENUE LAMINE Gueye,
Ghana.
PHONE +233270020389

ATTN, Mr
Please note , I get your reply back understand it . Ok here is the bank account to make the transfer and send the payment slip to me to wait for the money here .

BANK NAME:BANK OF AFRICA
COMPANY NAME: BALUK INVESTMENT CO. LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 012-400161
BRANCH: KWASHIEMAN , ACCRA
SWIFT CODE: AMMAGHAC

Here is the bank to transfer the money tommorw

I will be waiting for you to start your work

Phone Numbers:
+2335455665
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+233556290716
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

FAX: +23330221545
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Accra, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)

+233270020389
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

Photos Used:
Attachments
MA.JPG
New Image.JPG
20151226181817-7d91dc20-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Bar (Dr)Maxwell Taffah
39 AVENUE LAMINE Gueye,
Ghana.
PHONE +233270020389

ATTN, Mr
Miss Mariam come to my offic today to inform me that you need a new account for the money ? but the old account is good . this is the new account to send the money agin

Energy Bank Ghana Limited
Bank Address. Gnat Heights, 30 Independence
Avenue, Pmb CT 263
Accra - Ghana
Swift Code. ENRBGHAC
Account Name. IDDRISU VENTURES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0012500083031 (Usd)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:23 am

My Dear love good luck ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from indan who is an international business man.this man is a good man him help me to transfer some of the money to him account in indan ,today am indain now with him i come over here yestaday , the bank have transfer him 9.7 Million USDollars to him bank account in indan after give they the documents ,i am very happy now today to see the man to Ghana here to puk me to INDAIN today ; contact Rev Stave for the check of 450.000 USD i give him to give you with your name contact him the Rev stave is a very good pastor ,i am very happy today
Now contact Rev.Rev Stave in Ghana for the money i give you because Rev Stave is only 1 i turst in Ghana ; here is Rev Stave is old man is a very good man ;

Name: Rev Stave Timote
Email: stave.pastor@yahoo.com
Tel: +2331774401560

Ask him to send you the total check of $450,000 that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist us in this matter.contact him for your check i give to you today because i dont want this my INDAIN partner know about this check i give to you , this money is for you , I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with our Rev Stave contact him immediately today and if you get the check inform from my email

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the after all the sufferness at that time.
In the moment,i am very busy here , which the new partner and us are having at hand at the moment,nevertheless our number now
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Stave .and him will send the amount to you without any delay.
Once again,we are happy that we are nomore suffering and also we are rewarding you for all your candid efforts in the past to help us.Glory be to God almighty who made our dream come true.
With best love from me,
Aman greeting you from Miss Mariam INDAN

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mariampatrick24@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL126-W35 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 21 Jan 2016
Subject: My Dear love good luck ,

Pastor's Skype ID:
toome maxwell, acara, Ghana
toome.maxwell

PHONE NUMBER:
+2331774401560
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Ghana number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

triddle4@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:21 am

Hello XXXXXX,
Can i get to know you better? Am Triddle, a 32year old lady. South African but in Ghana now. If you dont mind, write to me at triddle4@ymail.com

triddle
Female / Single

About Me
I am single and with no kids. I am a self-sufficient, beautiful, happy, self- confident, psychologically aware,emotionally and socially fit lady.
Looking For
My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom i can pour out all the contents of my heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
Appearance
Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 51
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Attachments
mya.PNG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello Dear
My greetings to you.asha_4you@yahoo.com
I want to first of all ask about your life which is so much important and i really hope that you and all around are all right and well sounded in good health,If so may thanks be to God almighty. i am very much sorry to border you but i will like you to know this I am miss Asha Kajas,I have chosen you, because by doing Internet research, I came across your address and it is as if a voice spoke to me telling me this is the right person,

Screen name: Asha
Birth Year 1990
City Dakar
Country Senegal

Sex Woman

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Skype ID:
Asha Kajas Dakar Senegal
asha.kajas1

Hi dear,

I really do appreciate your respond and you sound so interesting in your profile. About me, it's a long story, as i am writing you this mail my eyes full of tars, about me for now because you sound so good and loving to be darling.I am Asha kajas, single never married before, have no kids, but love kids. I am fair in complexion, with black hairs, brown eyes, 5.7fit tall, 59kg, 24yrs and very open mind, caring, loving, outgoing, intelligent and above all understanding. I have good sense of honor, origin from Sudan but because of the horrible crisis in the country Sudan that lead to the death of many innocent souls of which my parents are a victim. I seek asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal, there i live in the missionary camp. I look for my soul mate, partner and lover of my life, i believe in God and have the fear of almighty in heaven. I was in my second year in the university when the
crisis took place that lead to the stop of my studding. We are not allow to be outside freely and i write you with the help of my girl friend, who is the secretary to the Rev.Father Paul here in the camp. If you wish to call me, you can get me through the telephone no of the Re.Paul : +221 763449512 when you call, tell him you want to speak with Ms Asha kajas from Sudan. He will sent his secretary to call me to answer your call, expecting to hear your golden voice soon and if it interest you to know more about me too, please do send me your pics and little more about you also.I believe in honest, people and i have the feeling of humanity. online dating, is something i just start new being that i was introduce into it by my good girl friend who has goting her love life through online dating and she advice me to try it and that it work. More-so, here is the important thinks that i want to reveal to you now because it's confidential and need your highly
trust.To bring you more closer to who is writing or speaking to you, i have an original documents proof that cover the sum worth usd$5.7million dollars. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father. The contents in the portfolio box is so many documents of my late father's proprieties. The money usd.($5.7 million dollars)was the one written in my name as the next of kin, it was a surprise to me because i never knew of such documents exist since the life time of my father. This is another most reasons why i seek asylum under the United Nations High Commission for safety of my life and the documents,knowing that one good day,someone will help me out to claims what belong to me, despite am a woman. This is another reason why i say, i will not be a border to you but be submissive to you in all areas of life. So only what am seeking for is that true, trust and honest partnership to lead me through out from this darkness condition of life here
in the refugee camp.I will be glad if you would take me for who i am, give me your true promise to stand for me in making the claim and release of the money from the deposit outfit. I promise to send to you the proof documents and contacts of the bank for more enquirers. Please tell me more about yourself, your contact information and home address. Immediately i hear from your honest interest to assist me out, i will send to you the fully contact information of the bank where the fund has been deposited. Thereafter you might have confirm the deposit from the bank, than you can proceed for the claim on-behalf of me to your country. More-so, i have the desire to start back my university studies with your help in your country. The money when transfer in your position, can be invested in your care by any good profitable business. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon, meanwhile to get your own interest and advice over everything as i have explain in
fully details, till then,i also advice you not to disclose this matter to any one please my dear,I will be waiting to hear from you soon , good bye for now and have a nice lovely day and many kiss,

Your Asha

Header:
Return-Path: <asha_4you@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100122.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws169.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Mon, 16 May 2016 19:43:40 +0000; 1463427820.010
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
Reply-To: Asha Kajas <asha_4you@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221763449512
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asha_4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 12:30 am

Hello dear beloved,

my beloved i believe that in today's world ,age ,religion, race or distance has noting to do with relationship all matter is true love which i want us to share without minding age or all these things i stated above. As we progress, you will confirm that you are dealing with a sincere and an honorable lady and that any of your contributions to actualize this goal shall not be in vain.Please i really want you to help me and i want you to start seeing me as your own blood, Remember my condition here is unbearable there is no food ,no good water and people are dying here everyday and my inheritance money are in the bank while i am in the camp languishing because of my statues as a refugee here in Dakar-Senegal, I know very soon you will know and believe that you are doing with the most honest and humble lady on earth when the money will be transfer to your account. I want you to know that this money is the only thing left for me to manage my life after the
death of my parents. I don’t need to toy or gamble with it that is why I contacted somebody like you whom my spirit tells me that you are kind and honest. I have delayed this claim because I want to ensure that I get into the hands of a nice man who will invest and manage profitably with the money. I wish and pray that you shall make my dreams to come true. I believe that knowing you is not by chance but by the will of God because ever before i contacted you i pray and did three days dry fasting without testing any food asking God to direct me to the right person like you who will not hesitate to help me out of this hell. I thank God for answering my prayer. Therefore i want to bring to your notice that ever before i contacted you for this assistance that i personally wrote to the bank requesting them to release the money to me to enable me starts a new life. It is then that they told me that my late father signed a special fixed deposit contract
agreement with them with some clauses and that is why the money cannot be released directly to me. When i questioned further, they sent to me a copy of the agreement. My father stated that in case of his death, the bank should release the money to me directly only on conditions.

1. That i must be up to 30 years of age
2. That i must be married.

But if i so need this money before i meet these two conditions, i should appoint a foreign partner as a trustee to receive and invest the money on my behalf in a good business. The bank management promise to transfer the fund to any person that i may nominated as my foreign partner. The bank management said that I should also tell person to write official application letter of nomination in my favor which will stated the person interest to stand as my foreign partner, Then I should send to them a letter of nomination in the favor of the person i may i appoint which must signed by me, on receipt of my partner application and my nomination letter, they will then inform the person the procedures for the release of the money to his/her account on my behalf. Based on this,I solicit for your assistance to transfer this fund into your Account,

I will give you the contact information's of the bank for you to contact them to enable the bank management to give you the transfer schedule in my next message when i have received all the information to prepare a nomination letter in your favor, That remind me to inform you more that despite the money I really want a man who will be caring and loving to me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me, If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. if you want me to come to your country i will
come but the problem is that i don't have money to come over there that is why i want us to first transfer money in the bank waiting to hear from you soon,

I will be waiting to read from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you,
Yours sincerely Asha.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.