Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mya - ATK

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

trustlove2009@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:55 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=132&start=50 where the email adress trustlove2009@yahoo.com is reported for being used with a different gallery:

On Facebook,

Theresa Ofosu aka theresa.ofosu.7
Im single and looking for the right man in my life
Active since April 27, 2009

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

susan.johnson101@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Yep, sent to my RSB email account.... :lmao:

Return-path: <bestlove8@zipmail.com.br>
Envelope-to: XXXXXX@romancescambaiter.com
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:13:38 -0800
Received: from a4-salsa2.bol.com.br ([200.147.97.217]:42691)
by server1.scamsurvivors.com with esmtp (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <bestlove8@zipmail.com.br>)
id 1U4eDL-0002oo-Lp
for XXXXXX@romancescambaiter.com; Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:13:38 -0800
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 234B13800089;
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:13:32 -0200 (BRST)
Received: from a4-salsa2.host.intranet (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id C46523800081;
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:12:32 -0200 (BRST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=zipmail.com.br;
s=afl; t=1360530812;
bh=GxkC+gyG30LWsjHemD+ko2QJmJpcOZKRG2DKrPjg=;
h=Date:From:Subject:To;
b=D6rYUimbIsvdPBkA+onwLaasmNj6I3QiIiCapUJ8G3+yWmPL1yJCKukLaQtEOFGmW
NsWvGZ1/dAcHTM1YxXZ8UI8rVMVrDI3rHsZhg39beWVuDM5QS+Rl/lxoLRyskA/k7z
kqeaZiQPSwfx/yVcZj4n0MLCFIanV/v0vcWzOFFU=
Received: from zipmail.com.br (a4-winter9.host.intranet [10.131.133.136])
by a4-salsa2.host.intranet (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9AF363800081;
Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:12:32 -0200 (BRST)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:12:32 -0200
Message-Id: <51180d4095793_23e7fa64c6c27c@a4-winter9.tmail>
Subject: HI
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
X-SenderIP: 186.225.61.22
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-SIG5: d6019bba719de54f7abf283392627048
X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.9
X-Spam-Score: 29
X-Spam-Bar: ++
X-Ham-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "server1.scamsurvivors.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview: Â Hello Dear, My name is miss Susan Johnson,i will also like
to be your friend,and i want you to contact me through my email address (susan.johnson101@yahoo.com)
so i can send you my picture and for more details about me OK, for you to
know whom i am.I am waiting for your mail to my email address. Thanks Susan
[...]

Content analysis details: (2.9 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
(bestlove8[at]zipmail.com.br)
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
digit (bestlove8[at]zipmail.com.br)
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's
domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
0.6 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLY From and body contain different freemails
X-Spam-Flag: NO
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: susan.johnson101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 am

Active on Dialove.com (french dating site)

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss Susan Johnson, I'll be your friend, and I want you to contact me through my email address ( susan.johnson101 @ yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my picture and for more about me OK, so you know I am.I am waiting for your mail to my e-mail. Thank you Susan

Profile elements:
- AMANDAGOD
- Women
- 25 years
- Senegal

Image - -stolen picture of Mya, from ATK Exotics.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rita_love4you@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:31 am

Stolen images of Mya - ATK Exotics.

rita_love4you@yahoo.com

Email:

I am more than happy when I saw your e-mails,
How was your day, mine is a bit cold here in Dakar, Senegal, my name is Rita Ben Richard from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, dark complexion, 24 years old
(never married before) and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Ben Richard was the managing director of Ben Rich industry (Ltd), and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house in the early morning and killed my mother and father.in a cold blood
It was only me that is alive and now, I have managed my way to a country in the vicinity of Senegal, where I live. I want to learn more about your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing currently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here's my picture, and I will send a different picture in my next; Rita

+ the first picture already posted in this topic

Header:

Received: from [41.83.24.116]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:28:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW YOU THAN MORE

Originating IP: 41.83.24.116
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessingwilliams561@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:01 pm

On DMF:

Hello

Great to communicate with you and to know each other for relationship if you
don't mind and have desire to correspond with me,i will appreciate you
communication through my email address so that we can get to know more
of each other.

my email is (blessingwilliams56 1@yahoo.co.uk )
blessingwilliams561 at yahoo.co.uk

i will be waiting to read from you.
have a nice day.
yours blessing.

Profile elements:

blessing561 - profile not available for view
23 y/o female
New York, USA

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessingwilliams561@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Email:

Hello Dear.

Thanks for your mail. and Season's greetings to you and your family.how are you today ?,

Here is all about my life,i want you to please read it every well again and again,before replying to me OK,

I know this email will look strange and surprising telling somebody i don't know about my life but there is need for that in as much as my own family wants me dead so telling somebody i don't know my life might save my life , please bear with me.please read my message well before reply,I will Really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss ''Blessing Williams'' 23years old girl from Sierra Leone.the daughter of Late Dr.Johnson Williams. the former adviser to vice president of the Republic of Sierra Leone and standard bearer of the Sierra Leone National Union , My father was died by car crash on Wednesday night, December 25,2005 while he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my uncle. My uncle is planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe ( but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents )

Luckily he did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to one Reverend father who help me to refugee camp where I am presently in under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship with you,

I has big hope here i am today that my husband to be will not regret of knowing me or helping me out from this condition i am today,My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ( Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin.But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of this money.

However if you love me with all your mind I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for Helping me to transfer this money into your account,After the money transfer into your account,then you send me some money to start coming over to your country and investment of the fund as husband and wife.As you will help me in investment as husband and wife, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when this problem start.please bear in mind it is my intention to compensate you with 10 percent of the total money for your help first,And the balance fund shall be our investment capital as husband and wife.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest that you love me,Then i will put things into action immediately.
I shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.You can not call me on phone because i don't have phone here, but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will plead with one Reverend father who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, the you can call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. i wait your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your account.

But i will appreciate if only you can first help me to come over your country and meet with you,then will can do the process of the transfer together,i wait to know your ideal in this please,but if you want to transfer the fund into your account,So that after the transfer the you can send me some money to prepare my passport to come over and meet with you for better life together, But honey if your mind is not settled to assist me, and get me out of this place, don't forget please to always remember to put me in prays, so that God will see me through and i will always need your advice and encouragement, in this my hardship conditions, i promise, i will make it up to you, keep expecting me if really you can promise of taking very good care of me, I will work my way out, we will celebrate together, i am waiting for your ideal,please read my message again and again before replying OK,

Yours Sincerely, Blessing.
also see below is my picture.

Both pictures are already reported here.

Email:

Return-Path: <blessingwilliams561@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.16.75]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:11:04 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.82.16.75
Originating ISP: Sonatel
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anna_eve777@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:45 pm

On FMF:

hello
my name is Anna,i saw your profil atand became intrested in you,i will also like to know
you the more, i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your reply ok
my mail address is anna_eve777@yahoo.com
Anna

anna4u777 Profile:
a honest,simple woman by nature who loves to travel and make new friends
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Aries

a honest,simple woman by nature who loves to travel and make new friends

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anna_eve777@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Email:

Good morning sweetheart,,,,
its a pleasure mailing you about me after reading from your email which is very impressive and captivating too,,,,,, Firstly i am very romantic, loving,honest,and caring lady,,,,,,,,because when love exit in a relationship, it can never fall,,,,, i will really like to have a good relationship with you,l,,,,,i am very submissive and understanding girl,,,,i hope we can be together as one if you wish i come to join you in your country,,,,,,My name is, Anna Amoco, My Country is Somalia,,,,,,, But presently Living now here in Senegal Dakar west Africa with my uncle with his family,,,,,,,,I am 24 years old girl,,,,,,still single never married before and don`t have kids yet, light skin fail 5/8 tall,,,I don't discriminate about religion,,,,,,

I am caring,romantic,loving and above all very humorous,,,,,,, my main focus in life is to put smile on people face and wipe out their tears,sorrow and regrets with the little talent and resource God gave me,,,,,,,, i believe in absolute friendship where we can lift/help each other and enjoy the best of life to the fullest together,,,,,,, i promise to be the best u ever meet in life,,,,,,,i believed where love and trust is the highest goal and respect for each other,,,,,,,,

My dream of finding my true love,,,,,,,that you would treat me with respect as you beloved wife,friend,,,,,, I need a man that's going to be there for me,,,,,,, that I can walk hand-to-hand throw the park or down by the water side. Sharing with you my most important part of my love,,,,, I can also share the good,,,,, the bad and the ugly with you to understand my feeling, I need a man that knows what make's me cry,,,,,,,

all i ask is a good friendship, from you that has to take some time and honesty, love me and not hurt me, that is all I ask of you,,,

I hope this words tell you who I am and what I am all about and I don't play game. Well, that is all I have to say at this point until we talk again,,,,,,Find attached is my pics,,,,,,
have a nice day stay bless.
Yours in love,
Ms Anna Amoco,,,,

Header:

Return-Path: <anna_eve777@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.173.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 02:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.173.2
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Email:

I have urgent and very confidential proposal for you.that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on due to my situation here in senegal,,,,I strongly believes in my heart that you must be honest and sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets for you to help me. Because. I have no other alternative. My mother died of cancer years ago and I want a foreign partner to help me invest and relocate,,,, My father died long ago before my mother and I am only child of my parents.

My late father deposited the sum amount of (US$6.5 000,000.00=Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Bank in Spain with my name as the next of kin.before his death, However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the funds to your accounts, on my behalf. you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my studies in your country like i said earlier, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transfer you will arrange for my trip to joining you over there in your country. I tried all my possible best and explain my conditions to the bank in Spain but they told me that my charity home status in Senegal does not permit me to such a transactions, unless i look for someone to help me,(maybe my relatives, trusted friends or partners).

I am afraid because I don't know how and where to start about it, and I will appreciate if you can help me out. I will be pleased to explain more about the transaction on the receipt of your response. I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I am on my kneels in the name of God, do not disclose this secret to anybody till i come over to your country, once the funds has been transferred into your bank account in your country.30% of the total fund will be for your kind assistance bye.

Yours lovely one,
Miss Anna amoco,

Header:

Return-Path: <anna_eve777@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.173.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.173.2
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 am

I got more of a Romance Scam from this one:
Good morning dear friend,,
its a pleasure mailing you about me after reading from your email with ur picture which is very impressive and captivating too,,,,,, Firstly i am very romantic, loving,honest,and caring lady,,,,,,,,because when love exit in a relationship, it can never fall,,,,, i will really like to have a good relationship with you,l,,,,,i am very submissive and understanding girl,,,,i hope we can be together as one if you wish i come to join you in your country,,,,,,My name is, Anna Amoco, I am from Somalia in East Africa,,,,,,, But presently Living now here in Senegal Dakar West Africa with my uncle and his family,,,,,,,,I am 24 years old girl,,,,,,still single never married before and don`t have kids yet, light skin fail 5/8 tall,,,I don't discriminate about religion,,,,,,

I am caring,romantic,loving and above all very humorous,,,my main focus in life is to put smile on people face and wipe out their tears,sorrow and regrets with the little talent and resource God gave me,,,,,,,, i believe in absolute friendship where we can lift/help each other and enjoy the best of life to the fullest together,,, i promise to be the best u ever meet in life,,,,,,,i believed where love and trust is the highest goal and respect for each other,,

My dream of finding my true love,,,,,,,that you would treat me with respect as you beloved wife,friend,,,,,, I need a man that's going to be there for me,,,,,,, that I can walk hand-to-hand throw the park or down by the water side. Sharing with you my most important part of my love,,,,, I can also share the good,,,,, the bad and the ugly with you to understand my feeling, I need a man that knows what make's me cry,,,,,,,

all i ask is a good friendship, from you that has to take some time and honesty, love me and not hurt me, that is all I ask of you.
I hope this words tell you who I am and what I am all about and I don't play game. Well, that is all I have to say at this point until we talk again,,,,,,Find attached is my pics,,,,,,
have a nice day stay bless.
Yours in love,
Ms Anna amoco,,,,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.164.152] by web163403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 26 May 2013 15:31:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQoNCkdvb2QgbW9ybmluZyBkZWFyIGZyaWVuZCwsDQoKaXRzIGEgcGxlYXN1cmUgbWFpbGluZyB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbWUgYWZ0ZXIKIHJlYWRpbmcgZnJvbSB5b3VyIGVtYWlsIHdpdGggdXIgcGljdHVyZSB3aGljaCBpcyB2ZXJ5IGltcHJlc3NpdmUgYW5kIApjYXB0aXZhdGluZyB0b28sLCwsLCwgRmlyc3RseSBpIGFtIHZlcnkgcm9tYW50aWMsIGxvdmluZyxob25lc3QsYW5kIApjYXJpbmcgbGFkeSwsLCwsLCwsYmVjYXVzZSB3aGVuIGxvdmUgZXhpdCBpbiBhIHJlbGF0aW9uc2hpcCwgaXQgY2FuIApuZXZlciABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Message-ID: <1369607505.27398.YahooMailClassic@web163403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 15:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Reply From Anna

Hi ,
how are you doing today, together with your health???? hoping that you where doing fine and alright today,,,,I got your letter,,,,,i am really happy reading from your letter that makes me feeling happy when reading from you too,,,,The first day we were introduced over the computer,,,,,,, I knew you were the one for me. The first hello and the first goodbye we both knew. It has been a little over few days, and we are still fondly in each others minds,souls, and hearts,,,,,, ,really love to be by your side,,,,,I have 1 brother his name is Tudor 11 years old and 2 sister's,,,,i am the senior among all of them,,,,,,my mother is still a life staying in Somalia my country together with my other 2 sister's and Tudor our last born,, while our Dad has passed away for the passed 7 years ego,,,,,,,,

Before I met you, I had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you,,,,,,, You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say in your letter,,,,,, I feel so happy just being with you this way getting to know each other very well as we become one,,,,,,you will always be the love of my life, and please never give up,,,, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve,,,,,,,

time I think of you my heart misses a beat,,,,,,,,you're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer,,, I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you Face to Face so you can hold me so tight that all else fades,,,,,,,,as we walk around going for shopping and come back home as we went to buy Food stork at the shop buy some Ice cream etc we ll' go out together,,,,,,Woww that will be really nice,,,,,,,,I strongly believed God will make it possible our dream's come true,,,,,,,,,,,,So how are you enjoying the Day over there??????

Take good care of your self,,,, as i waiting to hear from you and to know how you are feeling,,,,,,,, Huge and Kiss you sweetheart,,,my Darling,,,,,,Bye
Yours beloved one,,,,
Anna Amoco,,,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.137.178] by web163406.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 May 2013 03:08:00 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGkgR29yZ2UsDQpob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyB0b2RheSwKIHRvZ2V0aGVyIHdpdGggeW91ciBoZWFsdGg_Pz8_IGhvcGluZyB0aGF0CnlvdSB3aGVyZSBkb2luZyBmaW5lIGFuZCBhbHJpZ2h0IHRvZGF5LCwsLEkgZ290IHlvdXLCoCBsZXR0ZXIsLCwsLGkgYW0KcmVhbGx5IGhhcHB5IHJlYWRpbmcgZnJvbSB5b3VyIGxldHRlciB0aGF0IG1ha2VzIG1lIGZlZWxpbmcgaGFwcHkgd2hlbgpyZWFkaW5nIGZyb20geW91IHRvbywsLCxUaGUgZmlyc3QgZGF5IHdlIHdlcmUgaW50cm9kdWNlZCBvdmVyIHRoZQpjb20BMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1369735680.31539.YahooMailClassic@web163406.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 03:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Reply From Anna

1ST REQUEST FOR MONEY:
Good morning sweetheart,,,
I am really happy that your day was going well and you are in good health too?? am always happy when reading your letter,,,Darling I will be very happy to talk with you over Phone,,,,But the problem now is that i dont have a Phone set,,,,,,Please will you be able to buy one Phone for me Or you give me money to Buy here and activate a new line number,,, so that you will be calling me anything you feel like to speck with me over Phone,I will be very happy if you do that for me as your beloved one,,,,,Hope reading from you soon, Have a nice day and take good care of your self,forever yours,,,,
Anna Amoco,,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.130.37] by web163405.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 29 May 2013 02:43:35 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,wqBHb29kIG1vcm5pbmcgc3dlZXRoZWFydCwsLA0KSSBhbSByZWFsbHkgaGFwcHkgdGhhdCB5b3VyIGRheSB3YXMgZ29pbmcgd2VsbCBhbmQgeW91IGFyZSBpbiBnb29kIGhlYWx0aCB0b28_P8KgIGFtIGFsd2F5cyBoYXBweSB3aGVuIHJlYWRpbmcgeW91ciBsZXR0ZXIsLCxEYXJsaW5nIEkgd2lsbCBiZSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIHRhbGsgd2l0aCB5b3Ugb3ZlciBQaG9uZSwsLCxCdXQgdGhlIHByb2JsZW0gbm93IGlzIHRoYXQgaSBkb250IGhhdmUgYSBQaG9uZSBzZXQsLCwsLCxQbGVhc2Ugd2lsbCB5b3UgYmUBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1369820615.48756.YahooMailClassic@web163405.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 02:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

2ND REQUEST FOR MONEY:
Honey i was not feeling fine since yesterday,was having pains all over my body,so i was not able to check my mail box, How are you doing sweetheart??hope you are doing fine and okay too?? Honey please i wanted to asked you if you can give me like 50 Euro to buy 1 or 2 Immediate needs for my self,,,,Hoping hearing from you soon, i will come back again to check my mail Ok,,,,Have a nice day and take good care of your self,Bye,,Huge and Kiss you,
Yours beloved one,
Anna Amoco,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.139.162] by web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 Jun 2013 02:24:51 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG9uZXkgaSB3YXMgbm90IGZlZWxpbmcgZmluZSBzaW5jZSB5ZXN0ZXJkYXksd2FzIGhhdmluZyBwYWlucyBhbGwgb3ZlciBteSBib2R5LHNvIGkgd2FzIG5vdCBhYmxlIHRvIGNoZWNrIG15IG1haWwgYm94LCBIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBzd2VldGhlYXJ0Pz9ob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZG9pbmcgZmluZSBhbmQgb2theSB0b28_PyBIb25leSBwbGVhc2UgaSB3YW50ZWQgdG8gYXNrZWQgeW91IGlmIHlvdSBjYW4gZ2l2ZSBtZSBsaWtlIDUwIEV1cm8gdG8gYnV5IDEgb3IgMiBJbW1lZGlhdGUgbmVlZHMgZm9yIG0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Message-ID: <1370078691.57528.YahooMailClassic@web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 02:24:51 -0700 (PDT)

MORE PHOTOS:

No Phone Numbers.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.