Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourefuna@ymail.com Favour Efuna

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourefuna@ymail.com Favour Efuna

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 am

I thought this was here already. Oh well, here it is now:
Hi My Dear ,

I am glad to write you once again, Hope you are fine. Mine is very tough here in the camp. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Wednesday/ Sundays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away .
The only person i have now is Dr. James Oscar who is the supervisor and also the reverend father of the church and the person taking care of the camp here

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Rev. Tel number is ( +221-771 238 158 ), free to call me through his number. When you call just tell him that you want to speak with favour Efuna from Rwanda he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,
When he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $5.2 (Five Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). like i said i have mapped out 20% for any expenses that will come up in this transfer and 5% for your assistance.So I will like you to help me transfer this money into your account and from it we can travel to Europe and live there.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and no one else.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't disclose the matter to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hard working.
My favorite language is English and I speaks very fluently. Mean while I will like you to call me for more talk.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and remain blessed

Yours Lovely One,

favour Efuna

Ymail wouldn't give a good location. I used another method:
This is to inform your that your email to favourefuna@ymail.com is opened.

Subject Re: I will like to know more about you
Sent On Jan 11 2013, 20:48
Opened On Jan 12 2013, 09:16
IP Address 41.83.19.89
Location Senegal
Distance 7625.58 km from you

PICS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771238158

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Dearest in heart ,

Actually, I don't really know what to say, I thank you for hearing your voice and coming into my life. I thank you for wiping away the tears of an orphan like me and because of that, there shall be no tears in your family. You have showed me that there is still hope and love in this world. I pray that God will bless you with everything you deserve and I will love you until the end of of my life.

Please, I will appreciate if you can send a mail to the bank manager of the bank, his name is Mr.John Clark and the name of the bank is Jordan International Bank plc.. Just introduce yourself officially and tell him that you are my partner ( Miss favour Efuna), this is my full name and he knows it already.
Let him know that I am authorizing them to transfer the money that is remaining in my father's account to your own account, that you want to use it to establish me into a good business and also further my education.

This is the information of bank manager whom you have to contact,
John Clark (Bank manager).

Head of Operations Foreign Remittance

Jordan International Bank plc.
103 Mount Street, London W1Y 2AP,
United Kingdom.
Amount deposited.. $5.2 US Dollars.
Next of Kin.... favour Efuna
Name of depositor.. Dr. Edward Efuna
Deposit Code Number:..........AT78
Account numbers: JB/745008901546/JB/91

Emails:jordanbank_interlondon@aol.com
Emails: johnclark_jordanbank@yahoo.co.uk

Please let me know when you contact the bank, also let me know when you hear from them, in order to know what is going on.

The reason why i have confidence in you in my personal and private affairs is because i saw you as a respected and responsible man that has fear of God, whom i know will give me good directions and lead me to the right part as my late parents would have done.

With this money, I can't suffer again, I will come out from this suffering and continue my education in your country, you will be the one to control me, show me things and direct me to the right part of life because I don't want to disappoint my parents wherever they are in the spirit world, I want them to be proud of me, and also be happy that I found someone like you.

May God guide us through, lead us to the right part. The most important thing you should bear in mind is that I love you so much. God will continue to bless you in all your daily endeavors.

Yours in heart,
favour

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.14.224] by web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Jan 2013 02:58:07 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,RGVhcmVzdCBpbiBoZWFydCAsDQoNCkFjdHVhbGx5LCBJIGRvbid0IHJlYWxseSBrbm93IHdoYXQgdG8gc2F5LMKgIEkgCnRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgaGVhcmluZyB5b3VyIHZvaWNlIGFuZCBjb21pbmcgaW50byBteSBsaWZlLsKgIEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IApmb3Igd2lwaW5nIGF3YXkgdGhlIHRlYXJzIG9mIGFuIG9ycGhhbiBsaWtlIG1lIGFuZCBiZWNhdXNlIG9mIHRoYXQsIAp0aGVyZSBzaGFsbCBiZSBubyB0ZWFycyBpbiB5b3VyIGZhbWlseS4gWW91IGhhdmUgc2hvd2VkIG1lIHRoYXQgdGhlcmUgaXMKIHN0aWwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Message-ID: <1358161087.84884.YahooMailClassic@web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 02:58:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Honey please write to the bank for confirmation and transfer to your account

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
My beloved One,

I hope you are fine, am very happy to reach you again this evening and I thank God for everything, I really appreciate your care and I know God will surely see us through soonest. Honey do not forget that the bank said that the lawyer must be a Senegalese resident because my signature must be in the documents since I am here, now we got one.

According to the bank request, this lawyer will help us to get the documents which is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, i believe you can write this letter by yourself. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer, God will help us.
Now there is no need for us to keep waiting or going contrary while seeking for another lawyer since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready and this lawyer is ready to help us.

My dear as i told you before, I and the camp supervisor assistant was in the office of the lawyer early this morning which I sent mail to you while we are going there to ask him to help us in getting the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father's money to my foreign partner's account. And he told me that I should tell you my partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney.

My dear, am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he may need from you ok. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now, So i believe, he will help us to get this documents as soon as you contact him.

Below here is his contact.

F.F.& Associate
Solicitors and Advocates
Supreme court,
Dakar Senegal,
West Africa.
Email: barr_fredlawchamber@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: ... +221-766-430-823

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed documents by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document this week OK,

I believed that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you and the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness and at the same time send also a mail. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers MY LOVE.

My Best Regard to you,

Yours forever favour.

HEADER:
Received: from [95.77.97.146] by web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:50:48 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TXkgYmVsb3ZlZCBPbmUsDQoNCkkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUsIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkKIHRvIHJlYWNoIHlvdSBhZ2FpbiB0aGlzIGV2ZW5pbmcgYW5kIEkgdGhhbmsgR29kIGZvciBldmVyeXRoaW5nLCBJIApyZWFsbHnCoCBhcHByZWNpYXRlIHlvdXIgY2FyZSBhbmQgSSBrbm93IEdvZCB3aWxsIHN1cmVseSBzZWUgdXMgdGhyb3VnaCAKc29vbmVzdC4gSG9uZXkgZG8gbm90IGZvcmdldCB0aGF0IHRoZSBiYW5rIHNhaWQgdGhhdCB0aGUgbGF3eWVyIG11c3QgYmUgYQogU2VuZWdhbGVzZSByZXNpZGVudCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Message-ID: <1358531448.91304.YahooMailClassic@web121701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:50:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Honey please write to this lawyer now for the power of attorney and affidavit of oath

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771238158
+221766430823
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favourefuna@ymail.com Favour Efuna

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 pm

I guess she got out of the Camp:

Favour Efuna <favourefuna@ymail.com> Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM
To:<CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear
How are you and work? I hope my email finds you well. Really, i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my life so that one day,I will be able to meet with you
Although i was unable to realize the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now.I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr.Paul Peterson from UK, he is a kind-heated man who is now my co-investor and Husband.I wish to let you know that i am in London with my husband and i send to you draft check of $7.6,000.000 to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.
I have instructed REV.Father Christopher Williams a pastor in charge of Mission Baptist Church in the Refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the check, contact him with his address below.I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.
Stay Bless
Yours Favour Efuna.
REV.Father christopher Williams
Missionen-Baptist-Kirche
P. O. Box: 1225.421 RUE FELIX
DAKAR SENEGAL
Telephone Number +221709865311
( reverendchristopher_williams@yahoo.com )

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.145.243] by web121702.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:42:21 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcgpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBhbmQgd29yaz8gSSBob3BlIG15IGVtYWlsIGZpbmRzIHlvdSB3ZWxsLiBSZWFsbHksIGkgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIHByYXlpbmcgYW5kIGFza2luZyB0aGUgYWxtaWdodHkgR29kIHRvIGtlZXAgbXkgbGlmZSBzbyB0aGF0IG9uZSBkYXksSSB3aWxsIGJlIGFibGUgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdQpBbHRob3VnaCBpIHdhcyB1bmFibGUgdG8gcmVhbGl6ZSB0aGUgdHJhbnNhY3Rpb24gd2l0aCB5b3UgYmFzZWQgb24gdGhlIGRldmVsb3BtZW50cyB0aGVuLCBidXQgSSB0aGFuayB0aGUgbWlnaHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.151.566
References: <1358001395.64581.YahooMailClassic@web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yh=MmitmsZhkEhb5tujoEq+41HDpinbOmkSnaSEOH4LFQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375317741.19896.YahooMailNeo@web121702.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Favour Efuna <favourefuna@ymail.com>
Subject: hello my beloved dealing

PHONE NUMBER:
+221709865311
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:58 am

hello my beloved dealing

She's pulled some cards out from the bottom of the deck on you, Big Al. Refugees never escape their imprisonment. ;)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 pm

At leat She married a "Kind-Heated Man":
Mr.Paul Peterson from UK, he is a kind-heated man who is now my co-investor and Husband.

:lol:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.