Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elvirebaby@rocketmail.com elvirebaby33@suomi24.fi

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

elvirebaby@rocketmail.com elvirebaby33@suomi24.fi

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 am

* 41.82.97.41 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Received: from (41.82.97.41) by posti.suomi24.fi; Fri, 4 Jan 2013 00:59:24 +0100
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 00:59:24 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Hello

--

Hello
My name is Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa,I saw your profile today
and I filled a greater interest to contact you,I would like you please send me
via a mail (elvirebaby@rocketmail.com) for me to send you my photo and tell
more about me

--
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: elvirebaby@rocketmail.com elvirebaby33@suomi24.fi

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 pm

* 41.82.90.95 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Received: from [41.82.90.95] by web192903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:44:42 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Darling, here are my picture

Hello dear,

How are you today?
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 24 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country,

They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you,Your real names,your picture,likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.

With all my love ,
Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa

3 attachments -

lovebaby0.jpg

love(1) (1).jpg

lovebaby9.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: elvirebaby@rocketmail.com elvirebaby33@suomi24.fi

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 am

My Contribution:
Hello Darling,

How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this Red Cross Relief Center, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend David Patrick who is the Reverend pastor of Church at the Red Cross Relief Center (church of Christ) here in the Red Cross Relief Center, he has been very good to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the Red Cross Relief Center have male and female hostel,

I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend David Patrick ( +221770832774) when you call , you should tell him that you want to speak with Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa , he will send for me. As a refugee here in Red Cross Relief Center, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank in London, which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount in question is $6.2 Million United States Dollars. So i will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues.

I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Your Name ......................
Your Age ....................
Your Country ...................
Your Occupation ...............
Address .............................. ..
Telephone .............................

I have got in touch with the bank in London and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like i said i want you to call me because l have alto to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the Churches here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend David Patrick, because he is like a father to me.

Have a nice time and think about me.

With all my love,
Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.97.226] by web192904.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:08:04 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGVsbG8gRGFybGluZywNCg0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXksIGwgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGZpbmUuwqAgTXkgZGF5IGlzIHZlcnkgYm9yaW5nIG92ZXIgaGVyZSBpbiBEYWthciBTZW5lZ2FsLiBJbiB0aGlzIFJlZCBDcm9zcyBSZWxpZWYgQ2VudGVyLCB3ZSBmaW5kIGl0IGhhcmQgdG8gZ28gb3V0IGJlY2F1c2Ugd2UgYXJlIG5vdCBhbGxvd2VkIHRvIGRvIHNvLCBpdHMganVzdCBsaWtlIG9uZSBzdGF5aW5nIGluIHRoZSBwcmlzb24gYW5kIGwgaG9wZSBieSBHb2QncyBncmFjZSBpIHdpbGwgY29tZSBvdXQgaGUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Message-ID: <1357729684.5576.YahooMailClassic@web192904.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 19:08:04 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

ANOTHER PIC:

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Hello Dearest Love,

How is your day?I believe it is great.am so much sorry for late reply
I read your mail this day and i realized very well that you are the man i have always wish for. i prayed and fasted a lot before i contacted you for this and in my mind i am totally convinced that you will not do anything to cheat or hurt an orphan like me .For accepting to be my partner , i have decided to give you 10% of the total amount involved , i have equally set-aside 5% of the total amount on expenses that will be incurred in the process of this transaction , that means you are getting 15% of the total amount while the remaining balance will be invested in your country.

I want someone who would treat me much with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your helping to assist me transfer my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. This computer i am using belongs to the Reverend David Patrick that has a church here in the Red Cross Releife Center, whom i gave you his number in my previous mail. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer $6.2 US Million Dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

I have informed the bank about my intention to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.2 Million US dollar deposited by my late father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa , of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the Director of Accounts Department.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,
Address: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Contact Person; Sir. Philip Hampton,
Phone: 0044-703-593-1772
Fax: +44870 974 77 57.
E-mail: rbofscotlandplc@aim.com

I have already informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me on the transfer of the funds due to my refugee status here in Senegal, i am not allowed to directly claim the money but i can only do that through an appointed representative as the United Nations Refugee law governing refugees all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of account holder : Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa
Amount deposited : $6.2 Million Dollar
Next of kin / beneficiary: Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS50088302WL.

I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend David Patrick ( +221770832774) when you call , you should tell him that you want to speak with Miss Elvire Majzoub al-Khalifa , from the Democratic Republic of Sudan , he will send for me at the female hostel.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Elvire al-Khalifa

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.125.2] by web192906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:52:58 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCBMb3ZlLA0KDQpIb3cgaXMgeW91ciBkYXk_SSBiZWxpZXZlIGl0IGlzIGdyZWF0LmFtIHNvIG11Y2ggc29ycnkgZm9yIGxhdGUgcmVwbHkNCkkKIHJlYWQgeW91ciBtYWlsIHRoaXMgZGF5IGFuZCBpIHJlYWxpemVkIHZlcnkgd2VsbCB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgdGhlIG1hbiBpCiBoYXZlIGFsd2F5cyB3aXNoIGZvci4gaSBwcmF5ZWQgYW5kIGZhc3RlZMKgIGEgbG90IGJlZm9yZSBpIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UKIGZvciB0aGlzIGFuZCBpbiBteSBtaW5kIGkgYW0gdG90YWxseSBjb252aW5jZWQBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1357905178.61141.YahooMailClassic@web192906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:52:58 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY, CONTACT THIS BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
My Dearest Honey,

I really feel very happy when i see your mail today. So how is life with you over there including all those around you?? Hope God is in control of every thing. I am very sorry for my late reply to your mail, I want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you.

However, Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life.
Listen, before I gave you this information's I saw your profile that you matched mine. Please remember to keep my secret.

So, I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the certificate of deposit (which I Will give to the lawyer when he required for it) and the death certificate,(which I will also give him, so he can send them to you ), darling, why you don't like to be calling me on phone, please try to be carling me on phone so that i will be hearing your lovely voice, i don't have money to be caring you OK.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner / representative and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal as i told him earlier and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

JONAS MUKUKU CHAMBERS,
Barr. (Dr) Jonas Mukuku.
E mail Address: ( info.mukukujonachambers@gmail.com )
Tel. +221771730103.

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know how you are going with him!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you in your country or when you come here we can move at the same time to your country .

Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart,
Yours lovely Elvire.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.90.95] by web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:52:01 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBIb25leSwNCg0KSQogcmVhbGx5IGZlZWwgdmVyeSBoYXBweSB3aGVuIGkgc2VlIHlvdXIgbWFpbCB0b2RheS4gU28gaG93IGlzIGxpZmUgd2l0aCAKeW91IG92ZXIgdGhlcmUgaW5jbHVkaW5nIGFsbCB0aG9zZSBhcm91bmQgeW91Pz8gSG9wZSBHb2QgaXMgaW4gY29udHJvbCAKb2YgZXZlcnkgdGhpbmcuIEkgYW0gdmVyeSBzb3JyeSBmb3IgbXkgbGF0ZSByZXBseSB0byB5b3VyIG1haWwsIEkgd2FudCAKdG8gYmUgc3VyZSBvZiB0aGUgZG9jdW1lbnRzIG5lZWRlZCBieSB0aGUgQmFuayBiZWYBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1358157121.82138.YahooMailClassic@web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:52:01 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Darling, contact this lawyer to prepare those document

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770832774
+447035931772
FAX +448709747757
+221771730103
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.