Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk Juliana Ipere

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk Juliana Ipere

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 am

* 41.83.245.185 Sonatel n/a Senegal

Received: from [41.83.245.185] by web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:48:44 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Dearest one
To:

Dearest one

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? mine was very hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Juliana Koffi Koffi 24 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar as result of the civil war going on in my country.

I lost my mum when i was 23 years old i was the only child of late Mr Paul Koffi Koffi .My late father Mr Paul Koffi Koffi was a minister.He was killed on Wednesday morning at the border town of Noe,If you are very familiar with news from my country (Ivory Coast), you will understand that many supporters of the opposition have been killed, attacked or wounded. My father used to be one of them. It is very sad to say that he just died this way.I pray to God to avenge his death.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture hoping to hear from you

Waiting for your quick reply.
Yours in heart,
Juliana.

on net log as: koffijuliana (Profile has been removed)

Hello
My name is mis Juliana i saw your profile today
Please reply me with my email address here
(iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk)

posted by koffijuilana
25 December 2012
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 am

Details from the net log profile:

koffi_juilana
female - 24 years, Alabaster, United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk Juliana Ipere

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:34 am

IP address [?]: 41.83.222.186
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL

Received: from [41.83.222.186] by web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:31:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE YOU NEED TO KNOW
To:

Hello my dear

How are you today, i hope all is well with you over there, as for me, i am fine here only that this place is too hot, over here in Dakar Senegal. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today.In this refugee we are only allowed to go out three times in a week . Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out very soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. James Aka.who is the pastor of the church here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor Tell number is( +221774912958)if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.Please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kins,the amount in question is
$3.6 M (THREE million six hundred Thousand us Dollars).

Please i will like you to help me by transfer this money to your account in your country from there you send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money.

But Remember that i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.and please i will like you to send me your information's.

Your full name
Your country
Your phone/fax number
Your occupation
Your Marital status
Your date of birth

Have a nice day and think about me.
Juliana
-
3 attachments —

5A.jpg 37K

14(1).jpg 64K [posted already]

15A.jpg 41K

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 am

Barrister:
Alfred Luisian <alfredluisian@hotmail.com> Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:40 AM
To:(CLIPPED)
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
ATTENTION. ,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY WITH YOUR NAME.

AFTER MY INQUIRIES FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE (POWER OF ATTORNEY),

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRIES FROM THE BANK AND THE HIGH COURT, I AM MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK THAT THERE ARE SOME DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THEM BEFORE THIS TRANSFER WILL BE MADE TO YOU.

(1.) A COPY OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MR PAUL KOFFI KOFFI .
(2.) A COPY OF THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT,

IT REMAIN THE DOCUMENT .WHICH IS THE POWER OF THE ATTORNEY AND SWAN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER,

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAILS .

YOUR FULL NAME, ................
YOUR HOUSE/POSTAL ADDRESS,.............
YOUR PHONE/FAX NUMBER,.....................
YOUR OCCUPATION,........................
YOUR MARITAL STATUS,................
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH,..................
YOUR NEXT OF KIN,.....................
ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN,....................
YOUR PARENTS NAME,..........................
AREA YOU WERE BORN,.......................
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/ DRIVERS LICENSE,..............

AS YOU WILL WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH,

FROM MY INQUIRIES, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $ 960,00 DOLLARS FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF THE ATTORNEY AT THE HIGH COURT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID
AND $ 150 DOLLARS FOR NOTARY STAMP AT THE NOTARY PUBLIC OFFICE

MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF $ 420 DOLLARS TOTAL COST 0F($1,530.00 DOLLARS )TO GET IT DONE.

TO PROCESS THIS DOCUMENT FAST MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ADVISES YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, TO ENABLE MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF THE ATTORNEY HERE IN THE HIGH COURT AND NOTARY PUBLIC RESPECTIVELY.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PROMISE TO RENDER TO YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES,
NOTE. WE RECEIVED PAYMENT BEFORE ATTENDING TO ANY SERVICE , SEND IT THROUGH MY SECRETARY INFORMATION BELOW THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

NAME OF RECEIVER ...... NICK JAJA ,

ADDRESS.........GUEULE TAPEE RUE 54 x 621 / VILLA 1723 BP320 ,

COUNTRY........ DAKAR SENEGAL.

COUNTRY CODE......221

IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY SEND ALL THE INFORMATION FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ME,

I PROMISE AND VOW TO SERVE MY CLIENTS WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET WORKING WITH MY LAW FIRM.
I REMAIN YOUR SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.
HAVE A NICE DAY

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER.(BARR.ALFRED LUISIAN
(ESQ.
GUEULE TAPEE RUE 54 x 621 / VILLA 1723 BP320
PONTY DAKAR, SENEGAL,
DIRECT TEL PHONE 00221778774327.

Fake ID Card:

PHONE:
+221778774327
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 am

On net log,

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Josephine,
I came across your profile today at (net log.com) and It was so good to me.
So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you.
Please contact me at my email address (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com)

I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,
I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship,
Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life,
write to me on (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com)
and i will send you my pictures.

beside there is something very important
i will like to tell you when you contact me,
just write to me on my email address(josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com)
for me to respond to you quick,
please. waiting to hear from you,
Josephine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Profile elements:

josphinegohourou
female - 24 years, Alabaster, United States
Active since 5 June 2013.

The stolen picture used is already reported here (white dress).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 am

Email:

Dearest one

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? mine was very hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Josephine Gohourou 24 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar as result of the civil war going on in my country.

I lost my mum when i was 23 years old i was the only child of late Mr Hilaire Babri Gohourou .My late father Mr Hilaire Babri Gohourou was a spokesman for the Ivorian army. He was killed on Monday, April 4, 2011 while attempting mediation", in the heart of the crisis, "to avoid the Ivory Coast a hecatomb, If you are very familiar with news from my country (Ivory Coast), you will understand that many supporters of the opposition have been killed, attacked or wounded. My father used to be one of them. It is very sad to say that he just died this way.I pray to God to avenge his death.

It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture hoping to hear from you

Waiting for your quick reply.
Yours in heart,
Josephine.

The picture received is the first one posted above.

Header:

Return-Path: <josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.213.14]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 00:46:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Josphine Josphine <josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dearest one

Originating IP: 41.83.213.14
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello
My name is Eve.
i saw your profile today at (www.net log.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i will really like you to respond back to my mail through my private email here ( evegohourou@hotmail.fr ) for more explanation about myself and my photos.
I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember that distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters allot in life.

Please do not forget to write me back in my private email here ( evegohourou@hotmail.fr ) for further communication's and my photos.

yours new friend.
Eve.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Must be a Christmas rush for money. Out of the blue I get three requests for money and a phone number to add:

Juliana Ipere <iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 7:00 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
My dear,
Honey how are you, i want you to call with this number (+221772099770)please can you send me money, so that i will use it and take care of my self, on this Christmas, please do it for God sake, remember that i am an Orphan, and i don't have money to charge my cloth, and to ate good food, what we ate here is not good for my health, please have mercy upon me, WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.154.197] by web171302.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:00:23 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,ICBNeSBkZWFyLA0KICAgICAgSG9uZXkgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UsIGkgd2FudCB5b3UgdG8gY2FsbCB3aXRoIHRoaXMgbnVtYmVyICgrMjIxNzcyMDk5NzcwKXBsZWFzZSBjYW4geW91IHNlbmQgbWUgbW9uZXksIHNvIHRoYXQgaSB3aWxsIHVzZSBpdCBhbmQgdGFrZSBjYXJlIG9mIG15IHNlbGYsIG9uIHRoaXMgQ2hyaXN0bWFzLCBwbGVhc2UgZG8gaXQgZm9yIEdvZCBzYWtlLCByZW1lbWJlciB0aGF0IGkgYW0gYW4gT3JwaGFuLCBhbmQgaSBkb24ndCBoYXZlIG1vbmV5IHRvIGNoYXJnZSBteSBjbG90aCwgYW5kIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/379 YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Message-ID: <1387540823.44774.YahooMailBasic@web171302.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:00:23 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HELP ME FOR GOD SAKE

+221772099770
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:50 pm

I guess She wanted to tell me she got out of the camp:

Juliana Ipere <iperejuliana64@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:33 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from U.K. Presently I am now in U.K for investment projects with my partner.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev whom i took as My Father when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev James Aka and his email address is ( rev.jamesaka@yahoo.com ) Tel +221 774 912 958 Call him as long as you read this mail,
Ask him to send you the sum of $300.000.00 cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev PASTOR Rev James Aka and instruct him where to send you the cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalist everything and go back to studies.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev James Aka on your behalf to release the cheque for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you through D H L without any delay.
God Bless you
Yours truly
Juliana.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.131.129] by web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:33:28 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IE15IERlYXIsDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gVS5LLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBub3cgaW4gVS5LIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgcGFydG5lci4NCk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgaW4gdHJhbnNmZXJyaW5nIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/387 YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Message-ID: <1389177208.71698.YahooMailBasic@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 10:33:28 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: My Dear,

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774912958
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Added Phone Number:
My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from U.K. Presently I am now in U.K for investment projects with my partner.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Rev whom i took as My Father when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev James Aka and his email address is (rev.jamesaka@yahoo.com) Tel +221 778 315 912 Call him as long as you read this mail,
Ask him to send you the sum of $300.000.00 cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev PASTOR Rev James Aka and instruct him where to send you the cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalist everything and go back to studies.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev James Aka on your behalf to release the cheque for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you through D H L without any delay.
God Bless you
Yours truly

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.150.171] by web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Aug 2014 23:42:21 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,IE15IERlYXIsDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIGZ1bmQgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gVS5LLiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBub3cgaW4gVS5LIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggbXkgcGFydG5lci4NCk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2V0IHlvdXIgcGFzdCBlZmZvcnRzIGFuZCBhdHRlbXB0cyB0byBhc3Npc3QgbWUgaW4gdHJhbnNmZXJyaW5nIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/702 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1407883341.43075.YahooMailBasic@web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 23:42:21 +0100
Subject: My Dear

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778315912
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.