Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Faith.baby120@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Faith.baby120@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 pm

On single123:

Hello My Dear friend,(Faith.baby120@yahoo.com)
My name is miss Faith. I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health? i am single and never married,It give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today on (www.single123.com) which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (Faith.baby120@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

SOFTFAITH
Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Kansas
City: LONDON

Zip Code: NW6

AM A VERY NICE AND FUN LOVING AND CARING GIRL WITH MUCH OF LOVE AND CARING.AM A VERY NICE AND FUN LOVING AND CARING GIRL WITH MUCH OF LOVE AND CARING.AM A VERY NICE AND FUN LOVING AND CARING GIRL WITH MUCH OF LOVE AND CARING.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Faith.baby120@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

On net log,

Hello My Dear friend, (faith.baby120@yahoo.com)
My name is miss faith. I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health? i am single and never married,It give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today on (www.net log.com) which really interest me to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (faith.baby120@yahoo.com) for easiest communication,and for me to send to you my photo, Please don,t contact me here in this site, contact me directly to my email address(faith.baby120@yahoo.com) so that you will reach me have a blessed day and Lots of love, Miss faith.

Profile elements:

faithg
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal
6 489 visitors since 28 November 2011.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 am

My Additions:
Faith Baby <faith.baby120@yahoo.com> Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My trust is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age according to my father's instruction to the Bank.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.6 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email: Rbscotlandplc1@yahoo.co.uk
Rbstransmitd@yahoo.co.uk
The name of the transfer officer is Dr . Bruce Shaun van.
Telephone number: (+44 7031851204)
(+44 7031854130)
fax number (+448708774912)
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Account Name: Dr.Ransome winpoe
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Faith winpoe
Amount deposited:$5.6m
Account Number: 745608902546/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.6 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this place is like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-778-290-340),His name is Rev Jeremiah Philips. Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
yours sincerely
Miss Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.13.169] by web163403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 Jan 2013 11:26:26 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,RGVhcmVzdCwNCkkKIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBvbmVzIGFnYWluIHRoaXMgZGF5LiBJIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIHNlZSB5b3UgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlCiBhbmQgd2lsbCB1c2UgdGhpcyBvcHBvcnR1bml0eSB0byBsZXQgeW91IGtub3cgdGhhdCBHb2QgaGFzIGNob3NlbiB5b3UgCnRvIGhlbHAgbWUgYW1vbmdzdCBvdGhlciBtZW4gb24gZWFydGggaXRzIG5vdyBsZWZ0IGZvciB5b3UgYW5kIEdvZCB3aG8gCmRpcmVjdGVkIHlvdSB0byBtZSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoaXMgcHJlZGljYW1lbnQgaSBmb3UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Message-ID: <1357500386.55365.YahooMailClassic@web163403.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:26:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION.

Two Photos:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778290340
+447031851204
+447031854130
FAX: +448708774912
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 am

BARRISTER REQUEST FOR MONEY:
BARElhadji Mame GNING <barelhadjimamegning@yahoo.com> Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:18 AM

BARRISTER (DR) EL HADJI MAME GNING (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).
MEMBER B & B LEGAL AFRIQUE INTERNATIONAL LEGAL COUNSEL.
MAME CHAMBERS
48 Boulevard da la République 2 étage droite, Dakar
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
WEBSITE http:/ /membres.multimania.fr/gning/ FREE WEBSITE. FAKE!!
EMAIL: barelhadjimamegning@yahoo.com
or
bar.elhadjimameg@yahoo.com

PHONE +221-772-427-647

ATTENTION. .
MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT, IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($290)USD FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($190 )USD FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($240 )USD FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT,MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF ($400)USD SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE ($1,120)USD

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW

MRS BET KENU
48 Boulevard da la République 2 étage droite, Dakar
DAKAR-SENEGAL

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY , SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS.
(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) ELHADJI MAME GNING.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.13.95] by web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Jan 2013 03:18:26 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,wqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqAgCgrCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgIEJBUlJJU1RFUiAoRFIpIEVMIEhBREpJIE1BTUUgR05JTkcgKEVTUSkKwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqAgKFBSSU5DSVBBTCBQQVJUTkVSKS4KTUVNQkVSIEIgJiBCIExFR0FMIEFGUklRVUUgSU5URVJOQVRJT05BTCBMRUdBTCBDT1VOU0VMLgrCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoAEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
References: <CABd=3yj79VLxoJ2F5yOGDqVWzSdYVRjsWOfFnWLp6EvkrMKDnQ@mail.gmail.com> <1357838905.32146.YahooMailNeo@web162101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhC9K-zwNPd_pmXU9A_SpJeSUOsg+U9J+9heB62W-En9g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1357903106.89211.YahooMailNeo@web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 03:18:26 -0800 (PST)
From: BARElhadji Mame GNING <barelhadjimamegning@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: BARElhadji Mame GNING <barelhadjimamegning@yahoo.com>
Subject: BAR (DR) ELHADJI MAME GNING

I'm working on the Website to see if it's fake or being piggy-backed.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447423832408 (Not shown above but part of Banker info)
+221772427647
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: checked and marked Free Fake Website.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Another photo being used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Janebabysow@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 am

On FMF:

Hello dear, your profile picture look great, i cherish it so much, it is so nice and cut, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together to make out a great friendship, my name is jane, i am searching for a real friend that is trustworthy and caring, a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust to each other, a mature partner that will be faithful to me and all, who understand that a true love friendship dose not counter distance, age or color, so after viewing your profile today i feel a great joy in my heart that i have meet a nice person i have been searching for a long time i know we have not seen each other but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you, so please dear i will like to read back from you, please dear reply back direct to my private email address at (Janebabysow@yahoo.in ) beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, because i am not often on this site, i believe we can grow far from there, i am waiting for your reply back so that i can send you more of my pictures and further introductions your new friend, Jane

Profile elements:

jene Profile: thank you god
Age & Gender: 19 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Hispanic with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
my name is jene i need a partner

The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:07 am

About +221772427647:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

About +447423832408 - same phone number is reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9092:

Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

About +221778290340:

Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

About +447031851204:

Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

About +447031854130:

Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

About +448708774912:

Number billable as national rate number
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:40 am

MY ADDITIONS TO JANEBABY:
Janebaby Sow <janebabysow@yahoo.in> Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Hello Dear
I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country. My name is Miss Jane, I am the daughter of Late Hon Dr.Vamba Tomiu the former Minister of Transport and Communication in my country Liberia. My father was arrested on 1st of Nov 2009 on allegation of using his position in the Government to aid smuggling of diamond from the Loria county diamond field,it was just a political vendetta.

My father later died in the prison,it was diagnosed that he was poisoned, but Government report says heart failure. He sent a note to me before his death, regarding a deposit of the sum of (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand USA Dollars)($5.6m usd) he deposited on my name. He instructed me to move immediately with the documents to a neighboring country to seek asylum.I moved to the Republic of Guinee where i spent some time before finally moving to Dakar Senegal with the help of United Nation Agency; but presently living in a church under the care of Rev father as a refugee.

Meanwhile i have located the bank,and have also discussed the possible transfer of the fund. My father left a clause to the bank that i must introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this fund; hence the need for your assistance,i request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the fund to your account or an account you will nominate for investment.

You will also be responsible for the investment and management of the fund for me and also you will help me get a good school where i will further my education.we will agree on a percentage you will take for your assistance. Please let me know immediately if you can assist me so that I will give you more information about the deposit. I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.

yours sincerely
Miss Jane

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.86.89] by web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:47:04 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcgpJIHdpc2ggdG8gcHJlc2VudCB0aGlzIHByb3Bvc2FsIGZvciB0aGUgcHVycG9zZSBvZiBpbnZlc3RtZW50IGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeS4gTXkgbmFtZSBpcyBNaXNzIEphbmUsIEkgYW0gdGhlIGRhdWdodGVyIG9mIExhdGUgSG9uIERyLlZhbWJhIFRvbWl1IHRoZSBmb3JtZXIgTWluaXN0ZXIgb2YgVHJhbnNwb3J0IGFuZCBDb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uIGluIG15IGNvdW50cnkgTGliZXJpYS4gTXkgZmF0aGVyIHdhcyBhcnJlc3RlZCBvbiAxc3Qgb2YgTm92IDIwMDkgb24gYWxsZWdhdGlvbiBvZiABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.163.597
References: <CA+amEBKWVt2UiZBBCSMZug1TuCJap4XiK96nTggtmTHRCw8_sA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1384177624.98012.YahooMailNeo@web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:47:04 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Janebaby Sow <janebabysow@yahoo.in>
Subject: HOPE TO BE HEARING FROM YOU SOON

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Janebaby Sow <janebabysow@yahoo.in> Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information&apos;s!. My trust is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age according to my father&apos;s instruction to the Bank.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.6 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information&apos;s of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email: ( Rbs-Transrmf@accountant.com )
( RbsTransfer-Department@consultant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Dr Bruce Shaun, Van,
Telephone number: (+44 1315498888)
(+44 2076073200)
fax number (+448708774912)
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Account Name: Dr.Vamba Tomiu
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Jane Tomiu
Amount deposited:$5.6m
Account Number: 745608902546/QB/91/A

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.6 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this place is like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
The Pastors Tel number (+221-761-217-125) His name is Rev Jeremiah Philips. Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the female hostel, i will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.

yours sincerely

Jane,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.47.49] by web193606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Nov 2013 04:37:24 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCwKSSB0aGFuayB5b3Ugb25lcyBhZ2FpbiB0aGlzIGRheS4gSSB3aWxsIGFsc28gbGlrZSB0byBzZWUgeW91IGZhY2UgdG8gZmFjZSBhbmQgd2lsbCB1c2UgdGhpcyBvcHBvcnR1bml0eSB0byBsZXQgeW91IGtub3cgdGhhdCBHb2QgaGFzIGNob3NlbiB5b3UgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBhbW9uZ3N0IG90aGVyIG1lbiBvbiBlYXJ0aCBpdHMgbm93IGxlZnQgZm9yIHlvdSBhbmQgR29kIHdobyBkaXJlY3RlZCB5b3UgdG8gbWUgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgZnJvbSB0aGlzIHByZWRpY2FtZW50IGkgZm91bmQgbXkBMAEBAQE-
References: <CA+amEBKWVt2UiZBBCSMZug1TuCJap4XiK96nTggtmTHRCw8_sA@mail.gmail.com> <1384177624.98012.YahooMailNeo@web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBLG=cTZqUr_FAzNhTUKoR_igPbMVfvwmeommtPXbQ6kjg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1384288643.13003.YahooMailNeo@web193606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 04:37:23 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Janebaby Sow <janebabysow@yahoo.in> Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:39 AM
My Dearest
T hank's for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you ,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life.

Please remember to keep my secret, So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to go to God in prayer about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the copy of the deposit certificate of the account issued to my late father by the bank and the Death Certificate of my late father as requested by the bank.

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,I have informed the Reverend about it as i told you and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association and also an international Lawyer) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Mesea Fxzau
Phone Number: +221-767-539-709
E mail address:( BarDr.MeseaFxzau@rocketmail.com) ( BarDr.MeseaFxzau@yahoo.com) or ( BarDr.MeseaFxzau@lawyer.com)

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart,
yours sincerely

Miss Jane

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.87.102] by web193602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:39:40 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdApUIGhhbmsncyBmb3IgeW91ciBhYmlsaXR5IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gcGVuZGluZyBteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCB5b3UgLGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeSBtYW4uIE1heSB5b3UgYmUgYmxlc3NlZCBhbmQgaGFwcHkgaW4gbGlmZS4KwqAKUGxlYXNlIHJlbWVtYmVyIHRvIGtlZXAgbXkgc2VjcmV0LCBTbyxpIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBhZHZpc2UgeW91IHRvIHBsZWFzZSBrZWVwIGkBMAEBAQE-
References: <20131113102341.87230@gmx.com> <CA+amEB+TrzZZxwxrrAmwK_L_GyoWom-_0H-nbBohGoS3=wf22g@mail.gmail.com> <1384442971.51187.YahooMailNeo@web193604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CA+amEBLWsHnukUi7Eh1x6f-qDKFnTYXX+qq+dzLWCqypbYMNZA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1384519180.10477.YahooMailNeo@web193602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:39:40 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DARLING CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR ASSISTANCE

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221761217125
+441315498888
+442076073200
FAX: +448708774912
+221767539709
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

janenewn@yahoo.com - janebabyshow@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:12 pm

On ADN:

good morning my Dear how are you doing over there today, am miss jane and i love to see your mail directly in my mail box because i have one vital thing to tell you janenewn@yahoo.com thanks as i hope to see your mail

Profile elements:

jannemymi
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama

City: any
Zip Code: 10001
hi please send me an email i have one vital thing to tell you janebabyshow@yahoo.com thanks as i hope to see your mail in my mail box

The image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 pm

jane00000 Profile: janebabyshow@yahoo.comView Comments
Age & Gender: 21 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
janebabyshowyahoo.com

About Me
janebabyshow@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.