Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

miniclovex@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

miniclovex@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:33 pm

On wedatefree:

Hello
my name is Minic!!,i am a tall and good looking young girl, after reading
your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you,
can you write me on my privite ID,(miniclovex@yaho o.com) we can start from there
also i will send you my picture,
i will be waiting because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you,
take care and lots of love,
God bless you.
Minic!!

Profile elements:
minicbaby
26 y/o male :o
kigail, Rwanda

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Minic Faustin <miniclovex@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest xxx

How are you today?, i would really like to have a good and relationship with you,. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.Although it is not for me to say yet, but I know I am a decent girl, trustworthy, honest, loving kindness,open-minded, intelligent, simple, loyal and caring,

I decided to contact you after going through your profile ,I became interested in you because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is Miss.Minic Faustin, 26 years old girl from Rwanda,

German East Africa, my father was deceased, Faustin Rucogoza,was a Rwandan politician and the Minister of Information in the Broad-Based Transitional Government. He was killed together with the wife at the beginning of the Rwandan Genocide at April 1994..I do not know how far you are with events and fragile political situation in Rwanda at this time.

In fact, I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I m receiving from my step mother.My father had two wives before his death. My mother was was the second, the first one does not raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage, he had the idea of a second wife that happened to my late mother. After her marriage to my mother, the first woman turned hostile and aggressive, to the extent that my father had sent to her packing and rented an apartment for them in the city. She came back with her things after the news of the death of my parents has become more and no less hostile to me and want to claim all of my father's assets.

since then my life has been in tears,but In the meantime, I wanted to escape to Europe but unfortunately My Step Mother hide my international passport,she wants to kill me.
So I ran to the Streets of Hope Charity in Senegal seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner here in Dakar, decided to choose the Streets of Hope Charity in Republic of Senegal, because of my inability and lack of resources, I am with you for a help contact Please, I would be delighted if you should consider me for help please.

I am contacting you for a long term business and investment in your country.it happens that From my father's file i discovered that My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 2.700, 000 .. 00 in a bank here in in London with my name as the next of kin. When I got the news-about the money deposited in in London, I went to the bank where my father deposited the fund, so I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately I did not know that my father was into an agreement with the bank that the money will not be released directly to me, if not married or signed up to 30 years.

The agreement states that I am a trustee / investor at any time I want the money from the bank before I'm 30 years. I understood that for the investors to invest and manage the money for me is good business. I was looking for someone to represent me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father, this is why I contacted you.

Secondly, I wish to continue with my education in your country if things work out as planned because i was in college when the crisis started together with the death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above I would appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely .. You can not call me on the phone because I have no phone, but here if you like to speak to me on the phone, I will give you the telephone number +221-77-25-45-312 or +221-77-39-55-482of the Rev-father here in the Streets of Hope Charity Home, because I told him a little about my condition. When you call, tell him you want to speak to Miss Minic Faustin ,Rwanda girl, he will definitely send for me.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Am pleading that you protect this secret between us till i become free from all these.

Yours sincerely
Minic

Header:

Received: from [192.162.102.177]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 05:15:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: God Bless You!

Originating IP: 192.162.102.177
Originating ISP: Mediaserviceplus Ltd.
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: miniclovex@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm

+221772545312
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221773955482
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

myfloxyrich454@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:27 am

On DMF:

Hello my name is Floxy!!,I am tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you, can you write me at,(myfloxyrich454@yahoo.com) we can start from there, also i will send you my picture, i will be waiting because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you, take care and lots of love,God bless you. Floxy!!

Profile elements:

floxybaby
- 27 y/o female
- texas, Rwanda
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

I’m simple girl I like to make simple things comfortable and enjoyable. I stood up in a difficult times. That makes me feel confident. I've built career in software development and now I'm ready to start a new stage of my life. I want to have my family and children. I'm happy and I'll be happy to share my happiness with a right man for me.

floxy.JPG
floxy.JPG (20.22 KiB) Viewed 3649 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: myfloxyrich454@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest ,

How are you today? I would really like to have a good and relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.Although it is not for me to say yet, but I know I am a decent girl, trustworthy, honest, loving kindness,open-minded, intelligent, simple, loyal and caring,

I decided to contact you after reading your profile , because of the urgency of my situation here, My name is Floxy Richard Nsengiyaremye, 26 years old girl from Rwanda,German East Africa, my father was deceased,Dr.Richard Nsengiyaremye,was a Rwandan politician and the Prime Minister of Rwanda Government. He was killed together with the wife at the beginning of the Rwandan Genocide at April 1994..I do not know how far you are with events and fragile political situation in Rwanda at this time.

In fact, I am compelled to contact you because of the abuse I m receiving from my step mother,My father had two wives before his death, My mother was was the second, the first one does not raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage, he had the idea of a second wife that happened to my late mother, After her marriage to my mother, the first woman turned hostile and aggressive, to the extent that my father had sent to her packing and rented an apartment for them in the city, She came back with her things after the news of the death of my parents has become more and no less hostile to me and want to claim all of my father's assets.

since then my life has been in tears,but In the meantime, I wanted to escape to Europe but unfortunately My Step Mother hide my international passport,she wants to kill me. So I ran to the Streets of Hope Charity in Senegal seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner here in Dakar, decided to choose the Streets of Hope Charity in Republic of Senegal, because of my inability and lack of resources, I am with you for a help contact Please, I would be delighted if you should consider me for help please.

I am contacting you for a long term business and investment in your country.it happens that From my father's file i discovered that My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 2.700, 000 .. 00 in a bank in London with my name as the next of kin, When I got the news-about the money deposited in London, I went to the bank where my father deposited the fund, so I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately I did not know that my father was into an agreement with the bank that the money will not be released directly to me, if not married or signed up to 30 years.

The agreement states that I am a trustee / investor at any time I want the money from the bank, I understood that for the investors to invest and manage the money for me is good business, I was looking for someone to represent me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father, this is why I contacted you.

Secondly, I wish to continue with my education in your country if things work out as planned because i was in college when the crisis started together with the death of my parents, It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason I decided to contact you, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above I would appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, You can not call me on the phone because I have no phone, but here if you like to speak to me on the phone, I will give you the telephone number of the Reverend father here in the Streets of Hope Charity Home, because I told him a little about my condition.Here is the number +221 77 39 55 482. When you call, tell him you want to speak to Miss Floxy Richard ,Rwanda girl, hostel no 13 room 6, he will definitely send for me.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Am pleading that you protect this secret between us till i become free from all these.

Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.122.108] by web125306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Sep 2014 05:05:04 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCAsDQoNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5PyBJIHdvdWxkIHJlYWxseSBsaWtlIHRvIGhhdmUgYSBnb29kIGFuZCByZWxhdGlvbnNoaXAgd2l0aCB5b3UsIEkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29uIHdoeSBJIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gY29udGFjdCB5b3UuQWx0aG91Z2ggaXQgaXMgbm90IGZvciBtZSB0byBzYXkgeWV0LCBidXQgSSBrbm93IEkgYW0gYSBkZWNlbnQgZ2lybCwgdHJ1c3R3b3J0aHksIGhvbmVzdCwgbG92aW5nIGtpbmRuZXNzLG9wZW4tbWluZGVkLCBpbnRlbGxpZ2VudCwgc2ltcGwBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/725 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1410264304.92096.YahooMailBasic@web125306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 05:05:04 -0700
Subject: This is my real love and trust for you "Floxy"

BANK AUTHORIZATION LETTER
....................................................................................................................................................................................

The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc.
36, St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2YE Scotland
United Kingdom
Member of: AMCHAM, BCC, SICC
Contact Name: Mr.Phil Lewis
website.http://www.rbs.com
Tel No: +44 79 6892 4119
Fax: +44(7) 571 247 7502
Email Address: b-rbs-accountant@europe.com
Email Address: bankrbs740@yahoo.com

APPLICATION FOR CLOSURE OF BANK ACCOUNT NO:000641710916 SWIFT CODE:CMDS07,DEPOSIT CODE: EWVI006.SECURITY CODE: 61/2001/SEC09.eneficiary Floxy Richard Nsengiyaremye , BELONGING TO LATE Dr.Richard Nsengiyaremye AND TRANSFER OF THE US$2,700,000..00 (TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY) THEREIN INTO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT.

I, (MY INFO CLIPPED) hereby request your respected banking institution to close the bank account of late Dr.Richard Nsengiyaremye and transfer the above stated amount in the account to my own bank account stated below:-

(State your bank account)

This application is necessitated by my appointment as the trustee, investor and manager of Miss Floxy Richard Nsengiyaremye,who is the next of kin to the account bearer entitled to inherit her late father's deposit, Please let me know the procedures and requirements for transfer of this money to my bank account without violating financial laws of London and my country. I shall provide any document required by your bank to prove my claim.

I hope my application would be given an urgent
favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.77.10] by web125305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Sep 2014 04:20:21 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,Li4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4NCkJBTksgQVVUSE9SSVpBVElPTiBMRVRURVINCi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4uLi4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1410520821.35469.YahooMailBasic@web125305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 04:20:21 -0700
Subject: Bank Authorization Letter

Hello Dearest CLIPPED,

Good day to you again and i am very much happy to hear the good development that the holding bank have accepted to release the fund in your nominated bank account thank for your caring and concern towards the release of this my fund.I hope this mail finds you well and healthy.I also hope that your work is going-on fine.Greetings from me here Floxy.

Having heard through our conversation, I must first express my gratitude for your assurances to assist me to the success of this transfer, this is a very encouraging word to me because I am presently passing through a very difficult condition considering my condition of arrival here in the camp due to the actions and attitude of my step-mother towards me because of her desire and greed to take over all my father's wealth of which she was even after my life.

I have stopped attending school for a long time now due to lack of finances, therefore, it is my wish that on the completion of this transfer, I will through your advise and assistance complete my education once I come over to stay with you in your country while any investment I shall go into with you will be managed by you until I am able to join in you in for the management of the investment on the completion of my education.Honey because of time deference am hoping to have a kiss from you on phone hopefully tomorrow.

It is also my wish that on the completion of this transfer, you will assist in bringing me over to your country so that I will be able to continue my education there because I am presently not safe here and I have the fear that my life is danger. These, among other reasons is why I have advised that you should not allow any person to know about this transaction even your bank or I may be running the risk of being killed here or attacked in your country when I will come over to stay with you upon the completion of this transfer. It is my wish that when I come over, I will live a quiet and comfortable life without being noticed by anybody.

Another issue of importance is that considering my status here as a refugee, I am not permitted to carry-out certain financial functions and assignment because According to the bank request, After reading the message you received from the bank I understand that they required a backing documents signed by Senegalese lawyer, 1) Firstly I have the Death Certificate of my late father with me here and I will send it to them once the rest of the documents are secured then i will send all to you as the bank requested it from you.

2) Since you can't come here in person I have been thinking that we will need the services of a lawyer here who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of oath and support, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to get the items which is the power of attorney and the affidavit oath and the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in Senegal and Honey they is no confiscation about this transaction to your country USA the same lawyer can help you instruct the London bank to transfer the fund bit by bit without much awareness by your government financial authorities.

Please keep this matter strictly confidential, I can always trust you, Because I don't want my step-mother to know about this on any account, as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, God will help us.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask the Rev.Father here and he gave me a contact of a good lawyer here in SENEGAL who will help us to get this documents without wasting much time,

please contact the lawyer from where the girl is residening so that she can go to the lawyer office and signs the documents as the next of kins of the money ok.

Bellow here is the lawyer contact The Rev.Father gave me;

Sek Partner Advocates-International Law Firm
Person to contact: Barrister JAKE Gomez NUTE
Solicitors and Advocates Principle attorney.
Secretary: Mrs Katherine Johnson
Address: 68 Avenue Blaise Diagne
Telephone: +221 776 766 646 Fax: +221 338 927 045
E-mail: jake_associate@lawyer.com
E-mail:n.gomes_associate@hotmail.com

Please Dearest CLIPPED, I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the bank for the wire transfer of the money into your account, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this documents within this week OK, my prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer for his more understanding. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer tomorrow, please call the lawyer on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness OK at the same time send also an email. Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer immediately for his more understanding on what he need to do,Thank you for your concern,always put me in your daily
prayers.

Have a very pleasant day, Sweet Kisses.
Is me your friend
Floxy/CLIPPED.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.83.132] by web125305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:28:47 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpIZWxsbyBEZWFyZXN0IFNhdHRlciwNCg0KR29vZCBkYXkgdG8geW91IGFnYWluIGFuZCAgaSBhbSAgdmVyeSBtdWNoIGhhcHB5IHRvIGhlYXIgdGhlIGdvb2QgZGV2ZWxvcG1lbnQgdGhhdCB0aGUgaG9sZGluZyBiYW5rIGhhdmUgYWNjZXB0ZWQgdG8gcmVsZWFzZSB0aGUgZnVuZCBpbiB5b3VyIG5vbWluYXRlZCBiYW5rIGFjY291bnQgdGhhbmsgZm9yIHlvdXIgY2FyaW5nIGFuZCBjb25jZXJuIHRvd2FyZHMgdGhlIHJlbGVhc2Ugb2YgdGhpcyBteSBmdW5kLkkgaG9wZSB0aGlzIG1haWwgZmluZHMgeW91IHcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/735 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1410823727.5186.YahooMailBasic@web125305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:28:47 -0700
Subject: Please Contact The Lawyer For The Necessary Document!

LOTS OF PICS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773461803

+221773955482

+447968924119
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +4475712477502
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider*

+221776766646

+221338927045
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alicerichard45@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 pm

floxybaby
Female / Single
30 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
i need a real lover
About Me
I have been told that my best qualities are my sense of humor, loyalty to my friends/family and my love of cooking! Mind you, it's not that I think I'm a great person- but I know i won't starve at my house. The man I have been fortunate to know say that I am big hearted, intelligent, playful, open, honest, and a great kisser.
Looking For
I would love to meet someone who, believes in traditional values, knows who she is, enjoys being a woman, is demonstrative, likes to have fun and laugh, and is open and honest. If I met someone who was able and willing to share thoughts and feelings, and to be empathetic and supportive,
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 137
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello

my name is Alice!!,iam tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading

your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you, can you write me

at,(alicerichard45@yahoo.com)

we can start from there, also i will send you my picture, i will be waiting

because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you, take care and lots of

love,God bless you.

Alice!!
Attachments
floxy.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.