Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sylvia_weah@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sylvia_weah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm

On net log,

Am in interested in you,I hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.It was very great to me when i found you and am in interested in you,and i want you to email me through my e-mail address, [ sylvia_weah@yahoo.com ]
Miss.Sylvia

sylvia_weah@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

sylviababy19
female - 24 years, Dakar, Senegal
Active since 14 November 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sylvia Weah <sylvia_weah@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Email:

Greeting From Sylvia Weah

I thank you for your urgent reply,Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you, Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you and about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your Imagination/Expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, This is the Reverend Telephone Number is here ( +221771713124 ) When you call me ask of Miss.Sylvia Weah,He will send for me to his office and answer your call.The Reverend Father Name is Dona Brains.
More about me:
My Name Sylvia Weah,i am a single daughter of my parents,a citizen of Somalia in Eastern Africa,i am 23 yrs old,Never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year,my father was Late Dr.Mark G Weah,he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross,I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition.Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.8m ( three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.

Now due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money by myself,when i contacted the bank officer one of them advice me to look for a partner who will stand on my behalf,i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having know account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, you will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good with you and continue my education which is my most important. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make and my promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind. I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.Darling please send me Your Full Names, Address, Occupation And Telephone Number, upon receiving all this Information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application,the Attachment is my pictures of mind, and i will like you to call me with the Reverend father number, ask him you want to speak to me,and he will send for me to come to he office to answer your call,i will like to hear your voice on phone.
Miss.Sylvia Weah

Header:

Received: from [41.83.15.27]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 04:30:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greeting From Sylvia Weah

Originating IP: 41.83.15.27
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sylvia_weah@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Received the pics as above. This E-mail kinda tracks out the banker & lawyer:

Welcome to The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email Address: rbs-scotlandmails-info@london.com
Telephone.: +447024061054
Fax...........: +448348653676
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square,Edinburgh EH2 2YB,United Kingdom

For Your Kind Information Sir,

By fiat invocation of decree 24 Articles sub Sections(A)and(C)hereby today been 03/1/2013, informing you of the trust deposit made into our Apex Account by Dr. Mark G. Weah, A citizen of Somalia in East Africa, with the next of kin Miss Sylvia Mark G.Weah, with the total sum of US$3,800,000 (Three million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) Please be informed as your transfer Banker, that we have received a mail request from you, to credit in your favor, the total sum of-US$3.8million US dollars deposited on the behalf of Miss Sylvia Mark G. Weah into your nominated banking account, with an accrued interest over the last couple of years in deposit which would be transferred into your care instrumentally.

However, before we proceed with your transfer, please kindly provide the Management of Royal Bank of Scotland International Plc with the following information's that will enable the initiation of a successful transfer of this fund in deposit with the Apex accounts of this banking institution into your banking account, which you will really make available to the accounting department of this banking institution in Due course.

1. Your full Name
2. First copy of your Driving license
3. Your Contact telephone and fax numbers
4. Office/residential address
5. A copy of deposit certificate of the fund.
6. A copy of death certificate of Dr. Mark Weah confirming the death of the father of Miss Sylvia Weah.
7. Your Complete Banking account details were this money will be logged into directly, have been receive
8. You are to contact a lawyer in Senegal to issue a power of an attorney on your Name signed by the next of kin, this will permit you to transfer the fund on her behalf,this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese lawyer as your partner is currently a refugee in Senegal, you can contact one of the lawyer over there in Senegal and the person of Barrister, Ben Ngbu Christopher to help you prepare the power of attorney and to sign the documents from the Senegalese High Court this is the contact of the Barrister, Ben Ngbu Christopher Chambers, Email Address is Here ( christopher_diop2s@lawyer.com ) phone number +221-764997687 As soon as we have all these information's sent in by fax or by post to the Management of Royal Bank International Plc Scotland, You shall be advised promptly towards the effective proceedings leading to a successfully transfer of the total sum of money in deposit into your designated Bank Account.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Philip Hampton
Director of Foreign Operations.
Royal Bank International Plc Scotland.
Office Tel.Number: +447024061054
Fax Numbers: +448348653676
R.B.S Registered office:The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc, 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.

Phone Numbers from above:
Banker:
+447024061054
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448348653676

Barrister:
+221764997687
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

More to come if relevant.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 am

Same new profile, same email address, same picture (the last one), and another profile on net log:

Am in interested in you,I hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.It was very great to me when i found you,and i want you to email me through my e-mail address, [ sylvia_weah@yahoo.com ]
Miss.Sylvia

sylvia_weah@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

sylviaweah99
online female - 27 years, Senegal
Active since 20 October 2009.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 pm

New from Sylvia:
Hello Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I’m in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev.Father Dona Brains whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is reverend Dona Brains and his email address is as follows:
( rev_dona.brains31@yahoo.fr ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father Dona Brains and instruct him where to send you the money.
God bless you
Sylvia

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.95.81] by web160404.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:51:03 PDT
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I have decided to compensate you for your past efforts to help me
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercygado@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:12 am

* 41.82.1.8 Sonatel n/a Senegal

Return-Path: <formacion@clipes.com>
Received: from [41.82.1.8]
by webmail.clipes.com
with HTTP (HTTP/1.1 POST); Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:34:55 +0100
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:34:55 +0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello My Dear
Reply-To: mercygado@hotmail.com
Mail-Reply-To: mercygado@hotmail.com

Hello My Dear,
my name is Mercy, please i will like you to reply me for more Communication
and my picture, please age , nationality, will not be a barrier
thanks yours

Mercy
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mercygado@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:13 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear
how are you today. l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace i will come out here soon, I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Donatus Diop, who is one of the pastor's in the ( Trinity United Methodist Church) and he is the one taking care of the refugees/orphanage he has been very good to me since l came here i am not living with him rather i am living in the women orphanage home because the orphanage have two department one for men the other for women,

The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221770928225 ) ( 00221770928225 )if you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mercy Gado, in the trinity Orphanage camp he will send for me, I will be glad to hear your voice.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 3.8 ( Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verification's. However, they advise me to get a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money,
I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you,I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do so,and the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am
in refugee statues.
I want you to send me your contact information's such as,
Your Full Names................
Your Address.......................
Your Telephone Number ....
your Age ..........................
your Occupation................

so that i will forward it to the bank and let them know you are my trustee .
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money, like i said, l want you to call me because i have a lot to tell you,l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, l hope to hear from you soonest.
thanks yours

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mercygado@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL128-W50 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 8 Dec 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello.
my sweetheart and how are you doing today with hope all is well and fine thanks be to God almighty who gives you health in more abundantly. I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.Remember Honey age,distance and color does not matter what matters most is love and mutual understanding i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information’s. My love is for you and you alone when i will come to you after this transfer. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.please i have not told anyone about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it SECRET to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it, You will have 20% of the total money for helping me In this regards and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies which is the most important thing to me.

l will like you to contact the bank in London (United Kingdom) and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 3.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
The contact information’s of the bank are as follows.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Transfer Manager : Mr. Ross McEwan
Address : 9, High St,Perth,Perthshire PH1 5JS

Tel : +44 785 707 2286‏
Fax : +44 703 189 3675
E-maIl: rbs.royalbank@consultant.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows :
Name of depositor : Dr. Mark .G. Gado
Nationality : Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Mercy Gado
Amount deposited : ( $3.8 Million USD )
Account Number : RBS845008901546/QB/91/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 3.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation, l am waiting to hear from you soonest.
thank yours

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dear ,
I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.i really love you.I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

My dear i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to your account please try to handle it carefully ,take it as yours because we are one please don't use it rough OK,because the money is for us to use it and start a new life especially on the business investment you are going to invest with it. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate with Deposit Certificate which i will give to the lawyer if he agree to help us.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oath, which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the bank mail, i discussed it with Rev.Donatus Diop and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Attorney Barrister Solomon Wade.
He is a very reliable and God fearing one, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and and affidavit of oath, that will enable you transfer my $3.8 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON PLC(ROYAL BANK)to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.His contact information's are as follows,

Name : Attorney Barrister Solomon Wade
Address ; Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

Tel : +221-775-998-689
Email: barristersolomonwade@lawyer.com

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Forever in love
Miss Mercy

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
RUE 48, LAMINU GUYE STREET
DAKAR SENEGAL
P. O. BOX 28874 Dakar senegal
TEL: +221-775-998-689.
EMAIL; barristersolomonwade@lawyer.com

ATTENTION; MR, .

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT, MY LEGAL DUTY TO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER IS TO EXECUTE THE LEGITIMATE AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, AND THE SWEARING OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT, I HAVE COLLECTED THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND THE DEATH CERTIFICATE FROM YOUR PARTNER AND REGISTER IT AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE, FOR PROCESSING OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.
FROM MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT IN REGARD OF THE FEE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ( $250) FOR THE REMITTANCE OF AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME.
( $200 ) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

($20 ) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF ($250). TOTAL NOW WILL BE ($720) ONLY, TO GET EVERYTHING DONE WHICH WILL TAKE 2 WORKING DAYS.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER , WITH MY SECRETARY NAME.TO SENEGAL.

NAME: STANLEY BENJAMIN
DESTINATION: DAKAR SENEGAL.
QUESTION: YES
ANSWER: OK
MTCN: ............................

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY, SO THAT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS.

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR WADE SOLOMON ( ESQ)
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
RUE 48 LAMINU GUYE STREET.
( 2ND -FLOOR ) DAKAR SENEGAL.
Office tel:( +221-775-998-689 )

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristersolomonwade@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.1.143] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 14 Dec 2015
From: "BarristerSolomon Wade" <barristersolomonwade@lawyer.com>
Subject: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
RUE 48, LAMINU GUYE STREET
DAKAR SENEGAL
P. O. BOX 28874 Dakar senegal
TEL: +221-775-998-689.
EMAIL; barristersolomonwade@lawyer.com

YOU CAN SEND IT TO THIS ACCOUNT

BENEFICIARY NAME: MATHEW JAMES
BANK..............U.B.A UNITED BANK OF AFRICA BANK
CODE.........SN153
CODE GUICHET..... 01309
ACCOUNT NUMBER..... 309010000155
CLE RIB..... 66
SWIFT CODE.... UNAFSNDA
IBAN...... 15301309309010000155 66.

AND TRY AND SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATLY .

THANKS.

Mercy's Skype:
live:mercygado

Banker RL profile:
Asa Don Vally / Asadonavally

Went to: LYCEE VALDIODIO NDIAYE DE KAOLACK

Lives in: Dublin, Ireland

603805_1130253273707551_5205924501748946179_n.jpg

10653706_1165488623517349_76798471783162483_n.jpg

11156377_1130253553707523_8886289655141638290_n.jpg

asa.jpg

asa1.jpg

Stolen Photos Used:

1.JPG

2.JPG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770928225
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447857072286
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447031893675
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221775998689
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.