Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Blessing Andrew <blessingandrew3@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: faithassin24@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:51 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Faith Assin <faithassin24@yahoo.in> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest One.

How are you, hope all is well with you. I am very happy that you honored my request and happy too to share this with you, please make out time to read it, so that you can understand me very well. Once again my name is miss Faith Assin Johnson, 24 years old from Haiti. I hope my letter would not disturb you. And the best way we can know each other better is only when we meet ourselves in person. It was not easy for me to contact you as a woman, but i took the courage to do so because i believe i can find good and God fearing person here in the internet aswell.

I am from the late family of Engr. Assin A.Johnson, and i happened to be the first child of my family and the only survivor of my family from the Haiti Earthquake. I am currently residing in Dakar Senegal now because i am among the 163 persons that former Senegalese president Abdoulaye Wade gave citizenship in his country Senegal after the Earthquake in my country. We has been provided with free accommodation here which is managed by special organization under UN authorities. But this newly elected President Macky Sall is not giving attention to us.

Personally i have a situation that i have being seeking a solution for it. I have my late father's last statement of account in one of the leading banks in Europe his non-residential account there and he use my name as the next of kin. I had written and informed the bank about the tragedy that befell my family and what i have found in my fathers' possession and also my plan to get this fund transferred to another account of my choice since my condition here is no longer suitable to me. They have acknowledged my application with all their confirmations and urged me to provide my next trustee who should legally stand on my behalf.

This is the reason why i decided to make a research, perhaps i could find a reasonable person who can assist me, that is how i came in contact with your ad in the Internet.
The main problem is, am not capable to open an account here because of my situation and laws of this country as i don't really want this fund to be provoked into the account of their Federal Government. In fact i don't want them to know anything about this fund. I believe since i am of age and could marry any day it is better to ask you if you could help me out from this very situation because i have always had this dream to travel so this would be a great opportunity for my dream to come true.

Please dear i want you to take time and go through this mail and check very well if you can be able to assist me in this ways. (1) To represent me as my next trustee and partner. (2) To provide your account to the where this fund would be transferred.
Our agreement will be, once the reaches your account you will send me a little amount so that i can secure all the necessary documents that will enable me to join you over there where we shall settle.

You can also let me know in which way it may be convenient for you to assist me, to me i will like it if you could come here so that we can see each other, perhaps we can process and conclude the transaction here after which we shall travel together to your country.

I am however willing to go into any legal agreement with you and it is also acceptable to me to offer you an accurate percentage of the total fund, after it's successful transfer and if there are proof you would want, let me know and i will make it available for you if i can.
However, i will disclose the complete details of this fund. The bank, the account detail and others only when i have your reasonable response indicating your totally willingness and assurance to assist me all the way, and also your complete contact information as follows.

Your full Names.
Home Address.
Nationality.
Country Of Residing.
Telephone Number.
Your Occupation.
Your Age.
Your Photograph.

The above information is necessary to me, because once i have them i will write an authorization letter to the bank which will allow them to communicate with you at the earliest for the transfer formalities.

Enclose to this mail i have attached my photo, i just lost my phone recently and it has not been easy to get another one, so in case of urgency please call me through this number ( +221-764640133 ) it belong to Rev. Basil James a priest that is taking care of the organization where we are residing as Christians. You can only call me on Fridays between 3pm to 6pm that is when the Rev. James stays in the office. Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with me, Faith Assin, he will send for me so that we will talk. And i promise to give you my phone number as soon as i get one.

I hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faith

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.113.242] by web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:23:12 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUuCgpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSwgaG9wZSBhbGwgaXMgd2VsbCB3aXRoIHlvdS4gSSBhbSB2ZXJ5CiBoYXBweSB0aGF0IHlvdSBob25vcmVkIG15IHJlcXVlc3TCoCBhbmQgaGFwcHkgdG9vIHRvIHNoYXJlIHRoaXMgd2l0aCB5b3UsCiBwbGVhc2UgbWFrZSBvdXQgdGltZSB0byByZWFkIGl0LCBzbyB0aGF0IHlvdSBjYW4gdW5kZXJzdGFuZCBtZSB2ZXJ5IAp3ZWxsLiBPbmNlIGFnYWluIG15IG5hbWUgaXMgbWlzcyBGYWl0aMKgIEFzc2luIEpvaG5zb24sIDI0IHllYXJzIG9sZCBmcm9tIApIYWkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <CABd=3yj9i9d92HEbSVnU3gdKzh0zewTUe33iYDd=-cOp+vEQLw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380540192.76836.YahooMailNeo@web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:23:12 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Faith Assin <faithassin24@yahoo.in>
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Faith Assin <faithassin24@yahoo.in> Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Dearest Love,
How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again.
I will also like to see you face to face, look before I come to the site where I found you I pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy.

I trust my God.so please try your best for me you will not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me how i wish you will understand my situation here.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this in-formations!.My love is for you and you alone, I will like you to call me. please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,
clydesdale bank of london UK.
Email - (clydesdalebank-plc@london.com)
Account number STB791103546/SMT/90/S
(Director of Foreign Operations)
Phone:.+44 141 951 7330
Fax ..(+441315576141)

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

My dear l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well.As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. in the meantime I will be expecting your call any time you receive this email.because i still have some secret which i like to tell you on phone,
Yours in love,
Miss Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.117.27] by web192902.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Oct 2013 17:38:44 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBMb3ZlLApIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gSSBob3BlIGZpbmUuIEkgdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uY2UgYWdhaW4uCkkKIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIHNlZSB5b3UgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlLCBsb29rIGJlZm9yZSBJIGNvbWUgdG8gdGhlIHNpdGUgCndoZXJlIEkgZm91bmQgeW91IEkgcHJheSB0byBHb2QgdG8gZ2l2ZSBtZSBzb21lYm9keSB0aGF0IHdpbGwgYmUgCnJlbGlhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeS4KCkkgdHJ1c3QgbXkgR29kLnNvIHBsZWFzZSB0cnkgeW91ciBiZXN0IApmb3IgbWUgeW91IHcBMAEBAQE-
References: <CABd=3yj9i9d92HEbSVnU3gdKzh0zewTUe33iYDd=-cOp+vEQLw@mail.gmail.com> <1380540192.76836.YahooMailNeo@web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yis+9Ci3LdPBg8JX-Px9JyHTQyfDDYpbHoHgDVsbBM8zA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380620324.34578.YahooMailNeo@web192902.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 17:38:44 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR COMFIRMATION AND TRANSFER.

CONTACT MY LAWYER #1:
Faith Assin <faithassin24@yahoo.in> Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Dearest Love.
How are you doing again today? l hope fine. i want to use this opportunity thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i received mail from the bank i hope you received it also from their mail i understand they agrees you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the death certificate and the statement of the account which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal . please my love do not involve any other person in this transaction, i do not want to loss this money, the bank will not demand money from you, all what the bank needs is those documents, please keep this transaction secret,

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Hamed Thomson Esq
Email address,
( barristerhamedthomson1@gmail.com )

( barristerhamedthomson01@yahoo.fr )

Office telephone number ( +221 771 645 629 )

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court,
Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education,i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you,have a nice time and always think about me.
Yours forever in Love
Faith Assin

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.101.140] by web192903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Oct 2013 01:18:41 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBMb3ZlLgpIb3cKIGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgYWdhaW4gdG9kYXk_IGwgaG9wZSBmaW5lLiBpIHdhbnQgdG8gdXNlIHRoaXMgb3Bwb3J0dW5pdHkgCnRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBhYmlsaXR5IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gCnBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91IGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSB0byBjb250aW51ZSBteSAKZWR1Y2F0aW9uLCBsIHdhbnQgeW91IHRvIHByb21pc2UgbWUgdGhhdCB5b3Ugd2lsbCBub3QgZGlzYXABMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1380820721.42737.YahooMailNeo@web192903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 01:18:41 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS.

CONTACT MY LAWYER #2:
Faith Assin <faithassin24@yahoo.in> Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM

DARLING HERE IS THE NEW LAWYER'S CONTACT USE IT AND CONTACT HIM OK.

Darling how are you?
hope fine,good evening,darling we just finished our fasting and prayer now as we normally do it every Saturdays ,as rev Basil close it for us,he told me that he was able to fine a lawyer for us who have such an Account,and he gave it to me and i said let me droop it to you before rev will go.meanwhile my love, here is his contact Details Names:BARRISTER .M.PRERA JOSEPH
TELEPHONE NUMBER :(+221772316939 OR 00221772316939)

EMAIL ADDRESS:(barrister.m.prerajoseph@lawyer.com OR barrister.m.prerajoseph@gmail.com) darling use it and contact him for the preparation of the documents and you can write to him along side with your information as he may required it OK?i will write to him latter because rev Basil is already want to go to his house for the day,write to him darling and get back to me.with love i wait to hear from you soonest.
yours ever love Faith.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.118.194] by web192903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:58:17 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpEQVJMSU5HIEhFUkUgSVMgVEhFIE5FVyBMQVdZRVInUyBDT05UQUNUIFVTRSBJVCBBTkQgQ09OVEFDVCBISU0gT0suCgpEYXJsaW5nIGhvdyBhcmUgeW91Pwpob3BlIGZpbmUsZ29vZCBldmVuaW5nLGRhcmxpbmcgd2UganVzdCBmaW5pc2hlZCBvdXIgZmFzdGluZyBhbmQgcHJheWVyIG5vdyBhcyB3ZSBub3JtYWxseSBkbyBpdCBldmVyeSBTYXR1cmRheXMgLGFzIHJldiBCYXNpbCBjbG9zZSBpdCBmb3IgdXMsaGUgdG9sZCBtZSB0aGF0IGhlIHdhcyBhYmxlIHRvIGZpbmUgYSBsYXd5ZXIgZm9yIHVzIHdobyABMAEBAQE-
References: <CABd=3yirfNSE5kvjq-fSsi9OLu+kw5GS6p8a+4jOoz9OFArmew@mail.gmail.com> <1380888233.17677.YahooMailNeo@web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yjQHvN0FEn+vpLP46LfrPH0s5XsiheUN2BPxhggWxfQsg@mail.gmail.com> <1380969153.50348.YahooMailNeo@web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yj7p0o0YCf8J2YPCSLXSL-J+Y-=RoJq72zoi3o+faWHvw@mail.gmail.com> <1381232599.11842.YahooMailNeo@web192902.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yjMWM9=_syG6Cu70tOdf9XAHZ-cVTfFqHGFOFZBdjczGQ@mail.gmail.com> <1381491753.71361.YahooMailNeo@web192905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yiC+eyq7vAA_X_izoXRGPyOk_maVzgbD1kg1go=fS_xdQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1381600697.40806.YahooMailNeo@web192903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:58:17 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: DARLING WITH LOVE I WAIT.

SOME PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221764640133
+441419517330
+441315576141
+221772316939
+221771645629
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessingla@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:06 am

On ADN:

Hello
My name is blessing it give me a great pleasure to write you i was browsing when
i came across i seek for true friendship so i
contact you, please if you don't mind i will like you to reply my mail back to
my private email(blessingla@hotmail.com) so i can tell you the reason i
contact you also send you more of my pictures
and tell you more about me,
blessing

Profile elements:

blesslove29
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama
City: new york

Zip Code: 10001
Religion:Christian
Ethnicity: Other
I AM A VERY GOOD AND NICE LOOKING GIRL WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND NICE CARING MAN SO THAT HE CAN BE WITH ME FOREVER

The picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sunnychi4life@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 25, 2014 11:09 am

Name: abigail neilSex: woman
Address: Togo
Preferences: man
hello i am a girl who is here look to meet you as my good friend please add me sunnychi4life@yahoo.com so that we can chat and i will also give you my picture ok. thanks hello i am a girl who is here look to meet you as my good friend please add me sunnychi4life@yahoo.com so that we can chat and i will also give you my picture ok. thanks

IP: 80.248.64.222

Originating IP: 80.248.64.222
Originating ISP: Cafenet
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Blessing Andrew <blessingandrew3@yahoo.com>

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 pm

OUT OF THE BLUE, FAITH GETS OUT OF THE CAMP:
Faith Assin<faithassin24@yahoo.in> Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Hello my dear,

This is your friend Faith Assin Johnson, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in London with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal, his name is Rev. Father BASIL JAMES and his email address is as follows: (
basiljames00@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified BANK CHEQUE of ( US$300,000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father BASIL JAMES and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque and also contact him through his telephone number +221778715865.

You are to contact him with the following information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED TO:

3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):

4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:

Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Fr. BASIL JAMES on how the BANK CHEQUE can be delivered to you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him soon after you read this massage. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Bank Cheque. Take care and have a pleasant day.

Yours truly friend

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.17.38] by web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Jul 2014 04:33:55 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciwNCg0KVGhpcyBpcyB5b3VyIGZyaWVuZCBGYWl0aCAgQXNzaW4gSm9obnNvbiwgSSBhbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjby1vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFBhcmFndWF5LiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBpbiBMb25kb24gd2l0aCBteSBwYXJ0bmVyIGZvciBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzLg0KDQpNZWFud2hpbGUsIEkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/674 YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Message-ID: <1405974835.92367.YahooMailBasic@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 04:33:55 +0800
Subject: GOOD NEWS HONEY YOUR COMPENSATION

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778715865
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercykeita@yahoo.COM

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:13 pm

lover456 Profile: will tell you later
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CancerLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
will tell you later

About Me
will tell you later

From: lover456Date: 2014-08-11 07:11 AMSubject: mercykeita AT yahoo.COM
mercykeita AT yahoo.COM
Dearest,
how are you?.
Am mercy by name.
I came across your fascinating profile and wish to know you better for a discussion of a vital issue.
Please get in touch at ( mercykeita@yahoo.COM ) so that we can communicate effectively.
kisses!
mercy
Attachments
mercy.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mercykeita@yahoo.COM

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear,
How are you today together w
ith their health which is most important to me hope fine.I am more than happy in your reply.Mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar, Senegal. In this church we are only allowed out only twice a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I have not have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev.Caleb James who is the pastor of the (CHURCH OF CHRIST FAITH MISSION) here in the senegal he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the church has two hostels one for men and one for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221768806194) I'll be waiting for your call by 2; pm my time here today, if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here in the church that I have no right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.7 million (three million seven hundred thousand dollars).

So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people here in the church and the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.and I would like to send me,

Your full names and country name ................
Your phone number and some photos ........
so I'll know who I'm dealing with,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep to yourself and do not tell anyone I have for fear of losing my life and the money if people gets to know it.Remember I'm giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and preferred language hardworking.My is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile likes to call me as I said I have a lot to say, have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you
soonest.mercy

Header:
Received: from [41.82.73.130] by web122202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Aug 2014 02:43:21 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgZGVhciwNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5IHRvZ2V0aGVyIHcNCml0aCB0aGVpciBoZWFsdGggd2hpY2ggaXMgbW9zdCBpbXBvcnRhbnQgdG8gbWUgaG9wZSBmaW5lLkkgYW0gbW9yZSB0aGFuIGhhcHB5IGluIHlvdXIgcmVwbHkuTWluZSBpcyBhIGJpdCBob3Qgb3ZlciBoZXJlIGluIERha2FyLCBTZW5lZ2FsLiBJbiB0aGlzIGNodXJjaCB3ZSBhcmUgb25seSBhbGxvd2VkIG91dCBvbmx5IHR3aWNlIGEgd2Vlay5JdHMganVzdCBsaWtlIG9uZSBzdGF5aW5nIGluIHRoZSBwcmlzb24gYW5kIGkgaG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/712 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408441401.50661.YahooMailBasic@web122202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 02:43:21 -0700
Subject: This is My life story with love and trust

My Dearest

Thank you for your mail? dear Here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, and I don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, is due to that trust i have on you that make me to contact you and i know that i am save in your hand, i can see that you are the type of man i need and i hope you will not disappoint me.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me I now have the full love and confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
OFFICE, 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK.
Telephone Number (+447874815383)
Account number BLB846008677046/Ql/77/B
Email: royalbankofscotlandremintance@gmail.com

The name of transfer officer Mr Stephen A. M. Hester
Contact the bank immediately as well you call them on their telephone and ask them on how to transfer the 3.7 ,000,000.00million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Robert Keita Guei, from Ivory Coast in West Africa, of which I am the next of kin. My dear l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 30% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of transferring the fund into your bank account in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, and whatever you discuss with them, get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security.
Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,
Miss mercy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.85.239] by web122203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Aug 2014 03:03:55 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdA0KDQpUaGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgbWFpbD8gZGVhciBIZXJlIGluIFNlbmVnYWwgaXMgbGlrZSBvbmUgc3RheWluZyBpbnNpZGUgcHJpc29uLCBhbmQgSSBkb24ndCB3YW50IHRvIGNvbnRpbnVlIGxpa2UgdGhpcywgb25jZSB0aGUgYmFuayBzdGFydCB1cCB0aGUgdHJhbnNmZXIgcHJvY2VzcyBJIHdpbGwgc3RhcnQgdXAgdG9vIGZvciBteSBhcnJhbmdlbWVudCB0byBtZWV0IHlvdSBmYWNlIHRvIGZhY2UsIGlzIGR1ZSB0byB0aGF0IHRydXN0IGkgaGF2ZSBvbiB5b3UgdGhhdCBtYWtlIG0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/712 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408529035.96669.YahooMailBasic@web122203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 03:03:55 -0700
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

My Darling,
I hope you are doing very fine over there. Dear, i have received the mail you forwarded to me which you received from the bank. According to their mail, the bank has accepted to make the transfer to your account immediately we provide the documents.

According to the bank, they stated that these documents (Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath) will be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

Dearest, i have the Death Certificate of my late Father here with me, the only documents we need in order to complete the bank's demands are (Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath) which the bank said will be prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

Already, i have discussed this issue with our Rev Father because he is the only person who i have told about myself. The Rev Father accepted and promised to offer his assistance towards us, he immediately called a lawyer which he knew as a competent lawyer that can handle the issue. And the lawyer in turn provided him with his contact information as seen below

Barrister David Ibra,
DAVIDSCHAMBERS,SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
14 Medina Dakar Senegal
E-mail: david.ibra@rocketmail.com or
davidibra_chamberslawyer@rocketmail.com
TEL::: +221 768859077

Darling remember to send your information to him
1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel no:
4) Fax no:
5) Occupation:
6) Your age:
7) Country:

Honey please contact the lawyer immediately. call him on phone immediately you mail him I have already sent my late father's death certificate to him.I will be waiting to hear from you immediately you hear from the lawyer.
yours in love mercy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.65.175] by web122202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:38:02 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGFybGluZywNCkkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIHZlcnkgZmluZSBvdmVyIHRoZXJlLiBEZWFyLCBpIGhhdmUgcmVjZWl2ZWQgdGhlIG1haWwgeW91IGZvcndhcmRlZCB0byBtZSB3aGljaCB5b3UgcmVjZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSB0aGUgYmFuay4gQWNjb3JkaW5nIHRvIHRoZWlyIG1haWwsIHRoZSBiYW5rIGhhcyBhY2NlcHRlZCB0byBtYWtlIHRoZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0byB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQgaW1tZWRpYXRlbHkgd2UgcHJvdmlkZSB0aGUgZG9jdW1lbnRzLg0KDQpBY2NvcmRpbmcgdG8gdGhlIGJhbmssIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/713 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408819082.34706.YahooMailBasic@web122202.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:38:02 -0700
Subject: Please Contact this lawyer immediately for the documents the bank demandsPlease Contact this lawyer immediately for the documents the bank demands
To:

PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768806194
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447874815383
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+221768859077
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Maryanne
Female
24 - Abilene / United States

Hello Dear, I am Maryanne how are you?

after going through your profile.

i will like to tell you something

serious and important if you

can send me message now

( maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com )

Thanks and remain bless.

Best Regard,Maryanne

please you

can send me message now

( maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:51 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Senegal.

My name is Maryanne Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- Eric Divine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female. Pastors Tel. number is ( +221 777-470-938 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 ( $7.6 Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Miss Maryanne

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W59 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 04:46:28 -0800
X-TMN: [WariECX9AIvRKweqpKTXKgr+Br+iimkH]
X-Originating-Email: [maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W596D0BB465529A4E7C30BAB64A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_72654077-4009-4030-802f-274a2a471c97_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Love
Thanks a lot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me today at 14: GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you. I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that
before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 40% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Geoff James
Telephone number +447087626721
+447031952428
Fax Number +447031839951
Email address r.bankscotland1@aol.com
Email address http://ww w.royalbankgeoffjames@gmail.com

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible Please make sure that you contact them today

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W40 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 02:46:29 -0800
X-TMN: [QyrMvvN9xWYpsRI0EO+3lNEs+BPD5jKr]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W40947E43E6B0FC56E08031B6480@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b1e3c1a6-c689-4e6a-98d6-8129afe98bda_"

BANK E-MAIL (Added Phone Numbers):
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Email address: http://ww w.royalbankGeoffJames@gmail.com
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
January /23/2015.
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
SIR/MADAM.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received.Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Maryanne Desmond that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.Late Dr.Philip Desmond.is our late customer with account no.BLB745008901546/QB/91/A substantial amount(US\$7,600,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:
1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).
2.The death certificate of late Dr.Philip Desmond (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of Statements of the account issued to Dr.Philip Desmond by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided.
Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$7,600,000.00 ) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),please contact foreign transfer officer Mr.Geoff James on telephone number +447031841892/ +447031802654.fax +447035985394 for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Geoff James
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept
Les services Toshiba Transfer Department. Logo: Royal Bank of Scotland

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.216.9])
by 10.202.216.9 with SMTP id p9mr4015577oig.94.1422016322243 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 04:32:02 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.202.216.9 with SMTP id p9mr4015577oig.94.1422016322236; Fri,
23 Jan 2015 04:32:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.60.131.235 with HTTP; Fri, 23 Jan 2015 04:32:02 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:32:02 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+qG7cWU5yX7st8LWT0zdOGe08K3bc5NrakCbMiSC0iy=sWj1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn Sir/Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept=RBS
From: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND <www.royalbankgeoffjames@gmail.com>

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Lovely Darling,
Hank's for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy women.Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Darling never you disappoint me,
(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when you contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late)
father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVER THERE WITH YOU IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.
His Contact Information's Are As Follows,

BARRISTER BEN MAGEZALEG CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister BEN MAGEZALEG
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Unite 101 parallels .Office Telephone Number is (+221-763-923-997)
E-mail address ben_magzaleg@rocketmail.com
E-mail address barristerbenmagzalegchamber@gmail.com
Darling,i will like you to contact Barrister BEN MAGEZALEG for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us .Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.
please try to contact him immediately with phone and E-mail address,
honey please fill this and send it to the lawyer please

YOUR FULL NAMES.....................

HOME ADDRESS.........................

COUNTRY.............................

PHONE NUMBER........................

AGE.................................

thanks and God bless you,
Yours In Love 4Ever

HEADER:
Received: from SNT151-W59 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 03:03:24 -0800
X-TMN: [6bcTLMZOk5cxYaH3khmlQD98vBcihl+4]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W595080A655CF4F4598C944B6370@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3b5dace8-053c-4ec1-93ad-5c58bd8602f7_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777470938
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447035985394
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031802654
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031841892

+447087626721

+447031952428

FAX: +447031839951

+221763923997

ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
TITLE OF ACCOUNT .......BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER ..........03611140002
BANK CODE..........SN100
OFFICE CODE .....01010
CLE RIB ..........82
IBAN .........SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE ........... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME ...GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maryannedesmond22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Another Account used by the Scammer:
Bank: ________SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)

Bank address: _______19 AV.LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR-SENEGAL

Beneficiary Name ________ EQUITY ENTREPRISE.

A/C no._______ 06209474786

Swift Code____ SGSNSNDA

Bank Code___ SN25011

Branch Code _ 01011

R/B_________ 28

IBAN: SN25011 01011 06209474786 28
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ednaghada1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 am

Email:

Hi how are you doing i hope all is well with you my Name is Edna please i will be happy if you writ to my email (ednaghada1@hotmail.com)so that we can chart and know more about us thank you and God bless you

Return-Path: <forward+AbHVjaWEuaG9uaWdlc0BnbWFpbC5jb20@fwd.facebook.com>
Return-Path: rejoicedesmond30@yahoo.pt
Received: from [212.82.97.8]
Reply-To: ednaghada - ednaghada1@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello dear my Name is Edna
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.