Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fatimayambo1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fatimayambo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Zorpia:

Hello dear ,i saw your profile and it got me so intersted in contacting you but i we love you to write me direct to my email ( fatimayambo1 @hotmail.com ) i have something very nice to tell you pls, i we be waiting you through my email. ( fatimayambo1 @hotmail.com )

Screen name: fatima / fatimadian20
Active since 4/20/2016
25, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Belgium.

Picture used:

fatima.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fatimayambo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 12:51 am

Skype ID:
live:fatimayambo1

My dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail .
How was your day? . mine was a little fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you will also need to be good over there now.

So as I said before my name is fatima Diane , I 'm 23 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa, and now I'm living in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Banabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen. Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my dad , it was just for me to live now and I managed to do my way to near by country Senegal where I am leaving now.

Remember that I said I am from Ivory Coast , but because of the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents who made ​​me stay hear as a refuge ... And you also have to remember that in any good relationship '' Distance or age '' dose not matters , what matters is how you care about other pain, so please bear with me for the distance and age.

Meanwhile, I would like to know much more about you , your residents , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and please everything about you.

My hobbies are : cooking, music , reading , singing , praying, TV.
My characters are: Very sincere, loyal , respectful, kind, honest , calm.
Movies I like my films : documentary, detective series , comedy movie.

I have to thank you once again for the reply, As you are hopefully well? I thank my God for today.

Well, my dear, just like last time, my condition here is terrible, is like someone in prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out soon. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. JACOB DANIEL. who is the pastor of our church here in the camp (Christ the King Church) who I am in custody here in the camp he has been very good to me since I got here, but I am not living with him rather i am leaving in the hostel woman (on the field) because here they have two hostels one for men and one for women.

So please, if you want to call me, here is the number Rev. Tel (+ 221-777534962). if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, because of my condition here i do not have much access or privilege for some things is money or anything else because it is against the law of this country. and I really want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the incident, and I thank God for the Rev for allowing me to use their office computer to check and respond to my email. So my dear, please bear with me if I did not respond in time, because I do not have my personal computer I only use the office computer Rev when he is less busy.

Do you still remember I told you I have something very important to tell you?
Now listen to this because of my condition and what I'm going through here in this camp I can not wait to tell you this, because I believe that God can use you to bring me out of this place and give me joy again.

I last Certificate of Deposit of my late father and his death certificate here with me (as his family) that I will send to you, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in the UK, he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.5 million () So what I need from you is for you to please help and support for me and see that this money is transferred from the bank to your personal account or any good account, then after the transfer you can send some money from it for me to get my travel documents, passport, ticket to come over to start a new life.

My choosing you is a question that I knew you should ask and I think that's a good question, the day I wrote to you in the first place, I picked up three address from the Web Site i mate you, and I prayed about with it (OUR REV JACOB DANIEL), he broth pieces of paper and wrote the e-mail address in three it and fold it, he asked me to choose one of the three and I caught her, so I decided to write- you and I also believe it is God's will.

In the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and please do not tell anyone that I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information with confidence and i love deposited in the hope that you will soon become a family, I will also give you the contact of the bank in my next mail to you contact and hear from the bank on how to transfer the money to your account.

And please, I also like to have your contact information as stated below here so I can write a last to the bank and tell them about you before you get in touch with the bank.

FULL NAME_____________
MOBILE NUMBER __________
ADDRESS_________________
OCCUPATION______________
AGE_____________
EMAIL if another. __________

However, you can call me with the reverend office phone line up, my favorite language is English but our official language is French but I speak English fluently because I attended an American private school and English speaking all in my country for almost all my life school.

And please, I'll be happy to see his image, and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices.

I'll be waiting to hear from you,
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Miss fatima Diane

Header:
Return-Path: <fatimayambo1@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W7 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S39.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 23 May 2016

Pics:

Capture.PNG

20160526014839-f57994ba-me.png

Phone:
+221777534962
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 26, 2016 2:56 am

Stolen images of Bianca - ATK Exotics.

Same stolen pictures are also reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 19&t=39661 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1863.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 2:01 am

My Dear,

I thank you once again this day for your mail.
I will also like to see you in person, and i want you to know that before i contact you it's the will of God that we know each other and you are the type of person i am looking forward to meet and trust.you can call me any time through rev number which i have gave you, try to call me,

Please i have not told anyone about this money except you, and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.... And you know am using the church computer to write you, so please bear with me if i don't reply you on time because the rev is always busy with the computer.

And please remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information's, and I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim the money and the Bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the Total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by ((( YOU AND I ) in any business of your choice you know that it good.

In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank immediately with this information bellow, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the Bank is as follows,

Bank name...ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Bank Emails :.. rbstransferlondo@aol.co.uk
Transfer officer: Mr Stephen Hester.
Phone + 44-703 192 8882
Fax + 44 703 192 6308

So what i want you to do now is to please make sure you contact the Bank either by e-mail, or telephone,this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C RBS-766254999744.) the account holder is ( Dr. Banabas Diane ).

Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars .I have mapped out 20% for your assistance after the transfer, and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer, because i don't how it may be.

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still a young girl and also want to complete my study first before anything.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

So Please make sure that you contact the bank immediately, then after the transfer you can send some money from there money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country for a new life.

I thank you once again and have a nice day.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours fatima,

Phone +447031928882
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Fax +447031926308
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbstransferlondo@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 12:57 am

For Your Kind Attention.

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you because of your mail which we have received in our bank.

Reference to your request for the release of Dr. Banabas Diane's deposited fund,
$3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) willed to his daughter
Miss Diane, presently in Dakar - Senegal.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young Miss Diane ( the next of kin ) of our Late customer Dr.Banabas Diane. that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Banabas Diane is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin, ( You are welcome ). However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account.

We will like you to send the followings documents immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer due to her refugee status in Senegal and according to our banking policy.

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Banabas Diane ( Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate issued to Dr.Banabas Diane by our bank

4. An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature on it.

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our customer care
E-mail... rbstransferlondo@aol.co.uk
Phone + 44-796 625 3775
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Stephen Hester
RBS Logo
Group Chief Executive Royal Bank Of Scotland ( RBS )
Mr Stephen Hester.

Stephen Hester

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Skype ID for Barr:
Barr. Morrison Sambou
live:morrisonlawchambers

My Dearest One,
I thanks you once again this day for your ability to help me, pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Remember that before i gave you the information it is the will of God that we know each other, i have not told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead), So i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart
(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the ''Deposit Certificate and the Death Certificate '' of my late Fathers' ( which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us )

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us, but since they need the power of attorney and Affidavit of support, i told the Reverend about it and he promised to help us get a good lawyer, and i am happy today he gave me the contact of the lawyer below, he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in
( Senegalese Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please my dear, as a matter of urgency i will you to contact the lawyer through his email or his telephone number immediately, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.

His contact information's are as follows.

Name .... Barr. Morrison. Sambou
E-mail address (morrisonlawchambers@hotmail.com)
Telephone Numbers + 221-772-593-960

So, please try and contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney, when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country and start a new life.

DEAR, PLEASE FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE LAWYER.

My dear Barrister Morrison Sambou,
Its my pleasure to write some words in your respect,
that I am the Foreign Partner of MISS DIANE, who is now in Refugees Camp at Dakar, Senegal. Her father Late Dr. Banabas Diane. has deposited some money in the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. but Late Dr. Banabas Diane died in the civil war in his country which Miss Fatima Diane is the next of Kin of his account.

Now the Bank has to transfer his money to my account, so they need the following documents from me before the can transfer the money to my account.

1. A power of Attorney permitting me to claim the funds to my bank account.
2. An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese High Court with her signature on it.

Barr. being your professional fellow, it is requested that you may kindly help me, she will come to your office and give you the other two documents she have at hand.

You may kindly be prepare No.1 Power of Attorney and
No. 2 An affidavit with her signatures.

please i will appreciate if my request is urgently granted immediately.
Very truly yours,

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FIRST NAME IS ...........................
(2) MY LAST NAME IS ............................
(3) MY PARTNER'S FULL IS .................... FATIMA DIANE
(4) MY COUNTRY IS...............................
(5) MY HOME ADDRESS ARE....................
(6) MY OFFICE ADDRESS ARE........................
(7) MY IDENTITY OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(8) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE..........................
(9) MY FAX NUMBER ARE ................................
(10) MY OCCUPATION...................................
(11) AGE.........................

Thanks and remain bless as you help us.
Waiting for your urgent reply.

Mr ............

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.
As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.

I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction, please after contacting the lawyer through email, try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.

Thank and have a nice day,
With Love from my deepest heart
Yours forever in love,
Miss fatima Diane

Phone Number:
+221772593960
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 1:37 am

thanks you for contact the lawyer

My dear beloved.

Hope you are in a good health and fine as well.

Dear,i am happy that you have contacted the lawyer for the transfer and i appreciate you so much for all your kind effort in making sure that this money is transferred into your account and that my freedom is gotten and i promise to love, care and respect you all the rest of my life.

so darling please let me know as soon as you heard from the lawyer what he said about the power of attorney so that we will know what next to do OK please as soon as the lawyer get back to you let me know,I waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks

Sir,

Sequel to your e-mail on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary document required by the bank to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country, We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

Your partner Miss Fatima Diane was in my office with Rev Father to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from bank to your Account in your country.

From my inquiries from the federal high court, it will cost the sum of !

1... (¨$ 300 USD ) For Authentication of the power of attorney.
2... ( $ 200 USD ) For The affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid.
3... ( $ 230 USD ) For Notary stamping at the notary republic.
4... ( $250 USD) For My Legal Processing Fee.

Total is ($980 USD )

So to speedy the process you are to send these money to me immediately through (Western Union Money Transfer System ) or ( Money Gram ) which is the fastest way of sending and receiving money, That will enable my noble office to prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and the affidavit of support here at the high court and notary republic respectively.

Note !! The money must be paid to the ( Federal High Curt ) before the documents can be issued out to you as requested.

So you are to send the ($980 USD ). with the name of my accountant bellow.

First Name:....Mr David
Last Name:.......... Andrew
Address:.............. 69d, Av Georges Pomidou. (1st-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Code:................... 00221.

The Total cost of obtaining the document including our service fee is ($980 USD ). And it will take about two working days to process the documents as soon as i receive the above money from you.

The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner, ( Miss Fatima Diane ) and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate.

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us two working days to complete.

Should you have any question, contact me at. +221-772-593-960

Faithfully yours,
Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister. Morrison Sambou.
Barrister Morrison Law Chambers & Associés
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
Km 16, Route de Rufisque. (1st-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Phone +221-772-593-960
E-mail-morrisonlawchambers@yahoo.com
E-mail-morrisonlawchambers@hotmail.com
President République du Sénégal /Barr. Morrison Sambou Law Chambers & Associés

Header:
Return-Path: <morrisonlawchambers@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY181-W41 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 29 May 2016
From: "Barr. Morrison Sambou" <morrisonlawchambers@hotmail.com>

IDPOST.png

Phone Number:
+447966253775
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatimayambo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:45 am

My darling,how was your day? i hope all is well with you over there, if so glory be to God,mine i am very happy to read that the lawyer has finally reply you, and also agree to help us to prepare the documents in your name.

Darling, please i thank you for being there for me, and i pray that the good Lord will protect you, blessings you, no evil shall befog you, anything you touch must be bless, that is what ask God.

Darling, i have read your mail, and from the deep inside my heart, i assure you that everything will is fine immediately we send the documents to the Bank. and i promise you that none of your help and effort to me will be in vain,

So my darling, since the lawyer has
agreed to help us and you know my condition here as a refugee, i don't have any job or means of getting money to pay the lawyer, i even feed here is by the help of our Rev father and his wife, Rev father don't have money all his expenses was taken care from the missionary so please try all your possible best send the money to the lawyer.

So darling please try and send the money to the lawyer so that will start preparing the documents in your name for the bank to carry out the transfer immediately. And darling please remember that you are the only hope i have now; do not disappoint me i don't have any other place to go, so please promise you will always be there for me, and please let me know when you send the money to the lawyer so that i will go and sign the documents in his office as soon as the documents is ready. thanks for being there for me and God bless you.
Miss Fatima,

Sir,

As i told you in my previous email to speedy the process you are to send these money to me immediately through (Western Union Money Transfer System ) or ( Money Gram ) which is the fastest way of sending and receiving money, That will enable my noble office to prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and the affidavit of support here at the high court and notary republic respectively.

you can also send the (money )with my name bellow.

First Name:.... Morrison
Last Name:.......... Sambou
Address:.............. 69d, Av Georges Pomidou. (1st-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Code:................... 00221.

Faithfully yours,
Phone +221-772-593-960

LICWM.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:17 pm

My lovely one, good morning and how was your night?

New month, new challenges, new hopes, new goals…I hope you beat every challenge and achieve your goals this month successfully. Happy New Month.

May God keep you away from harm and sadness in upcoming month. May you have no problems and tensions this month. Have a peaceful new month.

It’s a start, so get ready with the full energy for something adventurous and thrilling. Have a good month ahead.

Forget the last and welcome new month with whole your heart. May you have sunny days and calm nights ahead. Happy New Month.

have a wonderful day, i am praying for you, the lawyer said he have given you the bank account information as you requested/

yours in love

Sir,

You advice to pay the money to the below bank account information.

ACCT HOLDER...........................NDEYE ABY NDIAYE

BANK NAME.............................UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

ACCT NUMBER...........................301010031238

IBAN CODE............................SN15301301

RIB KEY..............................................87

SWIFT CODE..............................UNAFSNDA

COUNTRY......................................DAKAR SENEGAL

After the payment scan the payment slip and send it to me;

waiting for your prompt response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:59 am

My Dearest, How was your day? hope all is fine, if then glory be to God, mine here is not all that fine as you know my condition of living here as a refugee, praying for the day i will be free, but i believe by the end of this transaction i will be free and live a better life, please don't fail to let me know as soon as you send the money to the lawyer to enable me go to his office and sign the documents on your behalf.

waiting to hear good news from you.

God bless you.

Okay Sir,

I shall waiting for your prompt response as soon as the money paid to enable me start the preparation of the documents on your behalf.

Await for your prompt response.

Faithfully yours,
Phone +221-772-593-960
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.