Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missflora201@gmail.com poole_2525@yahoo.co.jp

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

missflora201@gmail.com poole_2525@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 16, 2016 3:30 pm

* 154.66.171.54 Onatel/fasonet's Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Received: from [154.66.171.54] by web101609.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: poole_2525
Return-Path: <missflora201@gmail.com>
Sender: poole_2525@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 22:51:26 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Miss Flora <missflora201@gmail.com>
Subject: Dearest One,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear Friend,
I know this letter may suddenly reach you by surprise, well,i just want to use this medium to communicate you privately.
I am Miss Flora Michael from South Africa residing in Burkina Faso, never married before and was born in the year 15th May, 1985. I am contacting you for a reason that both of us shall benefit in the near future
Reply to give you details
Thanks
Miss Flora
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: missflora201@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2016 11:04 pm

Dear Friend,

I have received your response and i am pleased to reply and let you know the reason why i have chosen to emailed you, i am the secretary to late Engr. Williams Franc,nationality of France who was among the victims that were killed by Al-Qaeda Militants on an attack lunched at four-star Splendid Hotel in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso on January 16, 2016 which involved the killings of several other foreigners.

You can read the link below for more information:
http:/ /www.france24.com/en/20160117-burkina-faso-foreigners-victims-death-toll-hotel-attack-french-canadians-american

He was killed along with his family members, being his secretary, i have some valuable information regarding to his finance, I have made a good findings but only to confirmed that no any of his relatives knows about the funds($4.8m US Dollar) which he deposited here Burkina Faso, so, i am ready to provide you every information which you will need for this claim, this DEAL is 100% risk free and i will give you a perfect direction that will propel success to this deal and in as much as you take my advice the bank shall release the funds to you as his business associate, since the decease is a foreigner i need a foreigner like you for the claim, i can not present or show myself to the bank since they know my relationship with him. Trust me, i shall provide you all the right information necessary for this claim. All i need from you is your mutual understanding to cooperate with me for this deal.

i have the certificate of funds deposit which i will forward to you upon the demand by the bank, this is the major document the bank may required from you to proof that you are a legitimate business associate to Engr. Williams Franc and you are aware the time he lodged the funds to bank. I have it available in case if the bank ask you to provide it as a proof. Well, like i have told you that i will not present myself to bank and i don't want them for any reason to know my involvement in this deal, so you are to act as the business associate to Late Engr Williams Franc but before i can provide you the bank contact details and the necessary document which you will need to apply to bank for the claim, i need your assurance, i need to know the person that i am communicating with, we need to build the true confidence and trust among us, so i am sending you my photos and also need you to send me your information below,

Your name.....;
Nationality.........,
Your age.................,
Your current residential address...............,
Your occupation...........
Your current photograph................
Your Skype id:
Your Yahoo chatting messenger id:
Your Private email address:

I will like to have a video chat with you because i want to see you in person , I want you to assure me that you will never betray me, you will never cheat on me once the funds reach to your account.

Here is my yahoo chatting messenger id:( missflora201 ) and my skype id ( ms.flora1985 ) you can add me to your Friend list and tell me when next you will come online so that we shall chat and see each other live. I just want to have a 10munite live chat with you for assurance and more confidence.

You are free to call me through my private line +22675279795 once you have reply me.
Hoping to hear from you, make sure you send me the above required information before calling
Thanks

Header:
Return-Path: <missflora201@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x244.google.com (mail-yw0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::244])
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016
Subject: The more Details ( reply Fast)

Skype Snip:
Skypesnip.PNG

Photos Sent:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Profile Elements:
Ikem Sam Okoro / daddyokoro
Active on 5/25/2016
Self-Employed
Studied at federal polytechnic nekede imo state
Past: Right Brains Vocational School Elu Ohafia Abia State
Lives in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
From Ohafia
EDUCATION
Right Brains Vocational School Elu Ohafia Abia State
Class of 2003
federal polytechnic nekede imo state
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Current city
Ohafia
Hometown
Interested In
Men and Women
Am just a simple divine and creative being called DYD (Sam Dady Okoro). A banker, song writter and singer, civil engineer and Businessman

BORN TO RULE

221 Friends.
Muguface:
Capture.PNG

Phone Number:
+22675279795
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: missflora201@gmail.com poole_2525@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 1:26 am

Dear Friend ,

I have just received your reply with your address but you didn't send any picture of yours, I have given you my trust, i must make myself clear to you, this deal is 100% risk free, the sharing ratio is 50% for me while the remaining 50% will be your benefit, i am not a greedy girl that is why i have decided to share the funds equally so that you will feel happy to handle this deal so you have to cooperate with me with your good understanding.Please always be checking your email so as to reply me fast enable us conclude this deal.

You are dealing with a girl with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am a girl who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no believe of disguise that why i want to have a web cam chat with you through skype id ( ms.flora1985 ) or yahoo messenger id ( missflora201 ).

What I honour is humanity regardless of colour, race or religion. However, I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person. I cannot tell you all about me in writing, reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better.

I have drafted a text of an application letter which you are to copy, paste and send to bank. Fill the below spaces, copy and send to bank via email: information@boaburkinfaso.com

Group Bank Of Africa (BOA)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé Lamizana
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01 – Burkina Faso
Tél (+ 226) 60 79 63 37
E-mail1: information@boaburkinfaso.com

Attn: Mr Sébastien TONI

RE: AN APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS STATED BELOW

I' ..........................Nationality of .....................Humbly hereby Putting Claim Over total funds of $4,800.000.00 deposited to your bank by late Engr. Williams Franc from Paris France who was among the victims that were killed by Al-Qaeda Militants on an attack lunched at four-star Splendid Hotel in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso on January 16, 2016

I am a business associate to Late Engr. Williams Franc when he was alive and we had a business project plan to use the said funds for investment purposes before he was killed however I decided to apply for the funds claim to enable me carry on the execution of our business project.

Please Let Me Know how The Said Fund will be release Into My Bank Account. Your Kind Assistance In Providing Urgent Consideration And Reply to My Application Will Be Appreciated.

BELOW THE DECEASED ACCOUNT DETAILS :
Bank Name: Bank of Africa
Account Holder: Engr. Williams Franc
Account Number: 5698542-11
Total Amount: $4,800.000.00 US Dollar

BELOW ARE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS:

Bank Name : …
Account Name:…
Account No. : …
Swift Code : …
Bank Address : …

Signed:......................
Yours faithfully

FRI1.PNG

FRI2.PNG

FRI3.PNG

POSTDOC.png

PHONE:
+22660796337
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)

Whois for E-mail address:
Domain Name: BOABURKINFASO.COM
Registrar: INSTRA CORPORATION PTY, LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1376
Whois Server: whois.instra.net
Referral URL: http://www.instra.com
Name Server: NS1.ONLYDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS2.ONLYDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS3.ONLYDOMAINS.COM
Updated Date: 10-nov-2015
Creation Date: 10-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 10-nov-2016
Registrant Name: Tochukwu David Okonkwu
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: kwami Nkurumah avenue
Registrant City: ouagadougou
Registrant State/Province: kadiogo
Registrant Postal Code: 00226
Registrant Country: BF
Registrant Phone: +226.77665887
Registrant Email: cdunga@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Bank Of Africa (BOA)
AGENCE PRINCIPALE(HEAD OFFICE)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé
Lamizana01 BP 1319Ouagadougou 01 – Burkina Faso
E-mail: information@boaburkinfaso.com
Tel:(00226) 60 79 63 37
Télex :5543

AN OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/VOL1.2016 YOUR REF...... DATE: 16/05/ 2016.
"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."
(No part or whole of this document is permitted for transference or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this customer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rule)

ATTENTION: Mr.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND YOUR ACCOUNT DATA. KINDLY ANSWER ALL THE REQUIRED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DECEASED CUSTOMER AS A PROOF THAT YOU ARE THE REAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATE TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER.

1. What is the name of the Deceased Customer?,...................
2. What is the Nationality?,.....................
3. What Kind of account was he operating with this Bank?,...............
4.What was his account number?,..................
5. How old was he when he died?,..............
6.What is your relationship with the Deceased Customer?,................
7.When exactly did he die?,.................
8.Was he married and had kids before his death?,..........
9. If yes, what is the name of his wife and Kids?,.............

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO THIS BANK ANY OF YOUR OFFICIAL IDENTITIES LIKE (DRIVING LICENSE, VALID PASSPORT COPY OR WORKING ID) TO ENABLE US UPDATE OUR OFFICIAL RECORDS FOR FINAL TRANSFER APPROVAL.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT WITH THE PAYMENT OF OUR BANK ADMINISTRATIVE AND HANDLING CHARGES $650.00 U S Dollar

HOWEVER YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 48 HOURS TO COMPLY WITH OUR OFFICIAL BANK QUESTIONNAIRE AND DIRECTIVE TO ENSURE AN IMMEDIATE PROCESSING OF YOUR LATE PARTNERS FUND TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

Thank you!
MR SEBASTIEN TONI

"ACCEPT OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES"

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.159.55.165 with SMTP id q34csp584456uaq;
Sat, 28 May 2016 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.98.106.65 with SMTP id f62mr29723101pfc.126.1464434720944;
Sat, 28 May 2016 (PDT)
Return-Path: <information@boaburkinfaso.com>
Received: from sender163-mail.zoho.com (sender163-mail.zoho.com. [74.201.84.163])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j10si21466082pfa.161.2016.05.28.04.25.20
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 28 May 2016 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 74.201.84.163 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of information@boaburkinfaso.com) client-ip=74.201.84.163;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 74.201.84.163 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of information@boaburkinfaso.com) smtp.mailfrom=information@boaburkinfaso.com
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com
with SMTP id 1464434720098168.87365589689205; Sat, 28 May 2016 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016
To: >
Message-ID: <154f71c7d26.122519d4b475119.3029488574221553205@boaburkinfaso.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWr9MYwd80dCEST=iArHEEUn56232H_av3hUkpPJKY7jDQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKfcJWr9MYwd80dCEST=iArHEEUn56232H_av3hUkpPJKY7jDQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: Mr. /Questionnaire
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_1447566_1055345100.1464434720046"
X-Priority: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail

------=_Part_1447566_1055345100.1464434720046
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for this information, no you have applied to the bank, you need to stay close to your mailbox to enable you know when the bank respond to your application, please my dear, do not for any reason let the bank know my involvement in this project and always forward to me what ever email you receive from the bank so that i can advice you on hat necessary you can do.
Thank you once again
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Dear Friend Mr ,

Thank you for your information, i have received the forwarded email, now' have you confirm that we are progressing, you don't need to have a shake mind we shall definitely make it a reality. The Bank has given you 48Hour to provide the answers and other requirements so there is no reason to delay.

Here are the answers:

1. What is the name of the Deceased Customer?,................... Engr. Williams Franc
2. What is the Nationality?,..................... A Nationality of France
3. What Kind of account was he operating with this Bank?,............... Current Account
4.What was his account number?,..................: 5698542-11
5. How old was he when he died?,.............. 59year
6.What is your relationship with the Deceased Customer?,................Business Associate
7.When exactly did he die?,................. January 16, 2016
8.Was he married and had kids before his death?,..........Yes, His wife is called Mrs Antonie Franc, He has only two kids, John Franc and Jenifer Franc

Furthermore, the bank needs your identity, so you are to send to them any valid scan copy of your identity.
According to the email you forwarded to me, the bank have demanded an administrative and bank handling charges amounted to 650€, we are to act accordingly and make sure all the requirement are submitted within 48hour.

Regarding the payment, we have to join hands together to make sure the money is paid to bank at stated time frame. As the bank has demanded 650€, i shall contribute 350€ while you have to come up with 300€.

Now, you should copy the above answers and send to bank, make sure you do not forward this message to bank so that they will not trace the root of our communication, just copy the required answers and send to them.

Tell the bank that you shall make a two different transfer and that your Agent here in this country (Mrs Carolyn Dolomie) will visit them for the payment of $350 cash.
So, I shall send a Friend of mine-Mrs Carolyn Dolomie to visit the bank for the payment of 350€ in cash.
While You should also ask the bank to direct you how to send the payment of $300.

Make sure you act according to my advice so that our effort to secure this funds will not be an in vain.
I need your update as soon as you have send an email to bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Bank Of Africa (BOA)
AGENCE PRINCIPALE(HEAD OFFICE)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé
Lamizana01 BP 1319Ouagadougou 01 – Burkina Faso
E-mail: information@boaburkinfaso.com
Tel:(00226) 60 79 63 37
Télex :5543

AN OFFICIAL INFORMATION

OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/VOL1.2016 YOUR REF...... DATE: 30/05/ 2016.
"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."
(No part or whole of this document is permitted for transference or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this customer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rule)

ATTENTION: Mr.

This is to inform you the receipt of the required answers. You are require to send a scan copy of your identity and we shall be waiting to receive the payment of $350 from your Agent Mrs Dolomie.

However, you are required to send the balance of $300 through western union, we prefer this payment option because western union is attached to our bank. Use our bank cashier name as the receiver, below is the details;

Receiver Name: OKORO AGWU OKORO
City: OUAGADOUGOU

After payment, send a scan copy the western union receipt for confirmation

HOWEVER YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 48 HOURS TO PROVIDE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT TO ENSURE AN IMMEDIATE PROCESSING OF YOUR LATE PARTNERS FUND TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

Thank you!
MR SEBASTIEN TONI

Dear Friend Mr ,

I shall send my Friend to go and pay the required amount of $350, once
you send the balance of $300 to bank kindly inform me.
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Dear ,
Thank you for your update, please let me know as soon as you send the
money to bank so that i will send Mrs Dolomie to and pay the $350
It is not better you send it to me so that i will put it together and
pay to bank direct?
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:55 am

Dear ,

I have just received your reply, in order not to delay further, Use
the below account for the payment, as soon as you send the money
kindly provide a scan copy of your bank payment receipt.

BANK NAME; BANQUE COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA
BANK ADDRESS: 01B.P.1336OUAGADOUGOU 01, BURKINA FASO
ACCOUNT NAME; EKEAKHOGBE PRAISE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 052550300146 CLE 49
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK: BF51C0056 01005 052550300146 49
SWIFT CODE: BNCFBFBF

Hoping soon to hear from you
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Dear ,
Just receive your email now, i shall look forward hearing from you
once you make the payment today, do send me a scan copy of your bank
payment receipt for proof of payment.
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.