Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

glorycolly@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: glorycolly@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello My Love,
Good morning how are you doing and how do you spend your weekend over there hope is Great. thanks for your mail and all you are doing to help me out God we surely bless you i saw the mail you wrote to our lawyer regarding that you are going to make the payment today oh my God i cant wait to be with you as soon as the transaction is over. The clock ticks, my heart beats, the wind whirls, the sun shines, our love grows, and together we shall be till the end of time. I love you. honey keep me posted as soon as you send the money to our lawyer for the preparation of the documents i wish you the best of luck this new week
Yours In love Glory.

Attention.
This is to inform you that i have received your mail and i heard all you said concerning the bank been close, keep me update as soon as you make the payment today been Monday regard
Barrister Kennedy Adu.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 1:30 am

Hello My Love,
How are you doing and how was your day hope is Great. i want to know how do you gone with the payment of our lawyer have you later make the payment to our lawyer account information he gave to you for the preparation of the documents from the federal high court of Senegal. oh my God i cant wait to be with you as soon as the transaction is over hope to read urgent respond from you
Yours in Love Glory.

Honey how are you doing?
It has been long i hear last from you hope all is well with you over there and i believe you are healthy and sound wish is more important to me. Please love write to me so that i will know about my status over here for you are my only hope of freedom, am waiting to read from your mail. Love to hear back from you soonest.
Yours Lovely Glory
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:06 am

Skype ID;
livepatrickmark1_2

Dearest Friend ,

This is Glory Colly ,Who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($250,000,00) TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $250,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Patrick Mark for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend Patrick Mark

Email: Patrickmark1@outlook.com

Phone:+221766843127

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Patrick Mark.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Glory.

Same Phone number used here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42240&p=113630&hilit=Tina+Colly#p113630

Phone:+221766843127
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.