Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ladyangela440@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ladyangela440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello My Love
i missed your mail my dear, you were silent and got me worried but i am glad you are okay. my love this is the same reason why the lawyer didnt give you the bank account information in the first place it is stressful for them and also stressful for you and that is why they gave you the information that is easier for you and faster for them which is very convenient for you and them, my love please you have to send your payment through the first information they gave you the one with western union or money gram so that we can get this done as soon as we can my love. i want to be with you as soon as possible my love and i hope thats what you want too please my love get this done for me so i can stop thinking too much. Hoping to hear from soon my love.

Yours Angela
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ladyangela440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2016 3:59 pm

My Dear
Good morning my dear i hope you had a wonderful night rest, my dear Mr Oliver told me that the account they gave to you is active an working very fine and that the problem is not with them but from your side of the transaction my dear. I trust you my dear and i dont know whats going wrong with your end of the transaction but all i can say is that Mr Oliver is well respected man and he wont do anything to stain his honor so if you are having problem with the account maybe you should try again from a different location or you just send them the money through western union which is easier. Its been days now and this is the only obstacle preventing us to move forward if you care about me and want the best for me my dear please just get this done because i think i am too young to have a high blood pressure from too much thinking and only you can stop me from thinking too much. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Angela
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ladyangela440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 am

Hello my dear

I am sorry if i offended you with my writings, i wrote out of frustration and i think i let it get the best of me i am so sorry please forgive me. My dear please just take a look of things from my point view that's all i am asking for you to step in my shoes for just a minute. This money my father left for me was supposed to be my blessing but now i feel it is my personal curse because of the all the terms and conditions my father added to it. I am sorry if i am putting you stress my love i need you more at this point and i hope you don't leave me alone because everyone in my life left, my mum and my dad left and now i have you please don't leave me. I am going to write to the lawyer and ask him if there is any other way to solve this okay please dear just hang on for my sake. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Angela
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.