Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anita.kamara71@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: anita.kamara71@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Attention Mr ,

I acknowledge the mail you send, and we want you to know that this account have been running for the pass
more than 10 years, also my assistance spoke with the Bank to confirm if there is any problem with the Bank
and it was confirm that the account is 100% perfect, also like as i said from the one, there are many means an
faster ways of sending money true Global world, you can make the payment others Means like Western Union
Money Transfer, Money Gram, Or Ria Money Transfer, and it we only take hours to confirm,

Mr , there is nothing wrong with the account i send you, as it was confirm by the Bank that this account is
OK, because this account have been running for years without such complain, so i advice you to cross check if you
are the one that make Mistake, also you can make the payment Via others means as i said,

Mr , till this moment, i really do not know why you are still holding to send me the request document that i ask
which is copy of your International passport, or ID Card, this account is OK,

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE : ATSNSNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER: SN137 01003 083031910000 02
BANK CODE : SN137
CODE GUICHET: 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 083031910000
CLE RIB: 02

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop

Hello My Dear,
Reading your message delight me with great joy, i am so glad and happy hearing
from you after some days, i have also read the message you send to the lawyer as
regard the sending of the fee, what i we advice is you cross check the account details
very careful if there is any mistake, also i we contact the lawyer to speak to him regard
that too, i am counting on you,

Honey please do all your possible best to ensure that the fee is been send, so that the
lawyer can prepare the document for the transfer, i wish you a great weekend, and i look
forward to hear from you,

Yours Lonely
Ainta
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 2:55 am

Attention Mr ,
I acknowledge the content of your message, and we want you to know that this Morning i also cross check the Bank account
with the Bank my self, and i confirm that the account is perfect OK, so like as i said all you need to do is to give the full details
to your Bank as i State to enable them effect the Fund transfer, Also i really do not know what is withhold you for sending your
Passport Copy to me, each time i ask for it you seen to be quiet regard that Mr ,

NAME OF THE BANK : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE : ATSNSNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER: SN137 01003 083031910000 02
BANK CODE : SN137
CODE GUICHET: 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 083031910000
CLE RIB: 02

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop

Hello My Dear,
Thank you for your message, i spoke with the lawyer early today, regard what you said
and the Lawyer said there is nothing wrong with the account, he said the account have
been running for many years, and that it was the first time he had of someone complain
of that account, he said if there is mistake that it is from your side and not the account,

Honey also the lawyer said that he quiet do not understand the reason why you have refuse
to send him your passport as he have serve ask of it, but that you keep doge it, he said the
reason of the passport was to enable prepare the document being ask for, please my dear i
we appeal with you that you do your best to send the fee to him and also the passport copy,

I am looking forward to hear from you,

Yours Lovely
Ainta

Hello My Dear,
I am sending you this message to know how you are doing today, and how is your
health over there, with hope that all is well with you today, and that you are in good
shape and doing great, which is my joy and happiness to see that all is well with you,

Honey i am sending you this message to know if you were still able to send the Money
to the lawyer yesterday as you promise you were going to the Bank, i did not heard from
you, so i decide to email you and know what is happen, i look forward to your respond,

Yours Lovely
Ainta

Hello My Dear,
I am typing this message with deep tears and pain, because i still cannot image why
you have decide to send me into an early grave, where have i wrong you that make you
refuse to email me, all that you promise me is fading like a bundle candle, right from the
one you promise you where going to stood beside me till the transfer is done,

Honey i never knew that the lawyer Fee was going to be the reason of you stop email me
why have you lie to hurt my feeling, you made serve promise of you trying to send the fee
and yet at the end all you said was just a broke promise, where have i wrong you, is this the
way you treat lady in your country, all that you promise me is fading where have i wrong you,

Life is like a Misery for me, and i never expect that you we treat me this way, i beg of you and
pledge with you to help me, please do not live me in this painful place,

Yours Worried
Ainta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 4:15 am

Hello My Dear,
Am happy to hear from you after days of silent, honestly speaking i am really worried
regard the way things are going, i send an email to the lawyer early today, pledge with
him regard what you said, and the lawyer said he was going to do his best, honey life
hear in the Camp is like one living in Prison, which is why i am pledge with you to do all
your possible best and ensure that the document is been secure,

Honey i beg of you in the name of God, because i am die hear and suffer, and i am counting
on you, please i we be delight if you do all your possible best to ensure that all goes fine, do
know that i we await your respond, i wish you a great day,

Yours Worried
Ainta

Attention Mr ,
I acknowledge the content of your message, and we want you to know that my Noble Law is sending you
another account details, to enable you proceed with the Fund transfer, below is the account details which
we enable you send the Fee, i shall await your details,

NAME OF THE BANK : UBA, SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : UBA Sénégal, Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D
SWIFT CODE : UNAFSNDA
IBAN NUMBER: SN153 01301 301070002829 41
BANK CODE : SN153
CODE GUICHET: 01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301070002829
CLE RIB: 41

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello My Dear,
Thank you once again for your message, i can see the message you send the lawyer and i am
glad that you both have finally conclude, i pray that all goes fine on your side to enable him secure
the document, i put on my trust on you, and i hope you we not fail me, i want you to know that i am
so eager to live hear as soon as possible, because am suffer in the Camp, and am counting on you,

Honey please you are my hope, and i pray that all goes fine, and that the require document we be secure
for the Fund transfer, i wish you a great day, and look forward to hear from you again, kiss with love,

Yours Lonely
Ainta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 am

Subject: WHY HAVE YOU DECIDE TO SEND ME INTO AN EARLY GRAVE

Hello My Dear,
Am typing this message in tears and agony, because am really sock regard the way
things are going, i never fr once knew that the lawyer fee was going to be the reason
why you we stop email me, despite all the promise you made to me, yet you turn your
back at the time that i needed you most,

Honey where have i wrong you in anyway, all that you promise is burning like a Burning
Candle, and yet you claim you care about me, what happen that make you refuse email
me, or pay the lawyer fee, rather you lie in the name that you try to send money and you
could not, why do you have to put me into this pain, where have i wrong you,

To you i do believe that you might not see this as anything, but always know that there is
a Father in heaven whom is watching you and i, for all the pain you have cause me, i put
all my trust in you, only for you to add pain to my life, is it because i am an Orphan and
have no one to question you, why have you decide to send me into everlasting grave why,

Yours Angry
Ainta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello My Dear,
how are you today, how is everything with you over there in your place hope that all is well and in order, my dear, what have i done to wrong you, why did you keep silent all this while, why did you abandon me in this camp, why, since your last mail you have not write anything, why, why are you making things so difficult for me, why are you reminding me of my condition, your present behavior remind me of my condition and my lost ones, when i met you and read your word it gives me all hope to live, your presents in my live give me courage to live, the way of your words and your care all of this give me reasons to live, am so surprise concern your surden change, my love why, why don't you feel the pains i felt in this camp, why do you try to take away the only joy you brought into my life, why do you try to make me cry,

My love, why are you doing this to me, remember when we used talk; remember the love we share, all i ever wanted is for us to be together. I feel empty without you. My heart is broken in two, why don't you care anymore, life isn't fair anymore, I'm terrified of losing you. But you bruised my heart forever till eternity and all from the start. my feelings for you will never fade away even if you cruel to me. I love you I wanna hold you, i wanna hug you, i wanna be the girl that you call the one, i want us to be together forever. I don't wanna cry a single tear for you even though i already do:

My love, I miss you, why don't you care? Did you forget me? Is this how break the heart of those you Clay to love? The only thing that will make me feel any better , is if you promise to hold me in your arms forever. Darling cant you see what you mean to me? I cry myself to sleep every night because i wonder if you still love me and if you still care. this is so unfair, I'm dying a slow painful death without you cant you see, I'm crying everyday my love your everything

My love, i will be happy to hear from you, i will be happy to know your plans concern my condition and also for the transaction, try to know that you are all that i have, try to fulfill your promise, try to know that your help to me will not put you in shame, please try and forgive me if i have ever wrong you, whatever i have done, forgive me, try and help me. And you wont regret it, don't make me shear tears everyday, you are the happiness in my life, please don't abandon me, don't keep silent. I will be waiting to hear from you !

I never knew that the lawyer fee was going to be the reason of your silent, after all the promise you made to help and stood by me, at the point that i needed you most, you turn your bank on me, where have i wrong you, why have you decide to send me into an everlasting grave, i beg of you to email me please,

Yours worried
Anita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.