Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joyce1milla@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joyce1milla@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Hello dear,
It is my pleasure to contact you today after viewing your profile here and I would like you to contact me back through my email (joyce1milla@hotmail.com) so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you know more about me. yours new friend Joyce.

JOY
Female
27 Doha / Qatar

About Me
am a very young girl with a good heart and am looking for a serious person
Looking For
am a very young girl with a good heart and am looking for a serious person
Attachments
joy.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joyce1milla@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 12:19 am

Skype ID:
Joyce Milla
live:joyce1milla

Hello my dearest,
How are you doing over there in your country? Hope you are having a very wonderful day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today?

My name is Miss Joyce Milla Dhieu, i'm (25 years) single and never married, i came from Khartoum (Sudan) in North east Africa and Presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war in my country.

My late father Eng Milla Dhieu Was the Chief Executive Director of ( Dhieu Oil and Gas Ltd ), before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and Killed my mother and my father in a cold blood. It was only me and my younger brother that was alive and we managed to make our way to a nearby country Senegal where we live as orphan but is unfortunate that my younger brother died 8 months ago here in the orphanage home due to hardship and lack of treatment living only me as a survival now. Honestly my condition here in the Orphanage home is unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer because i have been here since the war started and i am passing through hardship and sufferings, no body to take care and i can not make a move from here because I lost my passport and other travelling documents on the process of running for my there life.

I wish to share with you in confidence and trust that before the incident took place there was a certain amount of money totalling ($4,200.000.00) (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank outside my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of my family.

All my relatives has ran away and they are no where to be found since then. I wanted to further this agreement by myself, but due to my orphanage status, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late Fathers money into your account over there in your country pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life over there, because my condition here is terrible. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust i deposed in you Which and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information's in my next email if you will only promised me that you will not / never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since i have lost my parents. I have contacted the bank all they told is to look for a foreign partner that will stand for me due to my status as orphan.

I have the DEATH CERTIFICATE and DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE here with me, but before i give you further information, I will like you to send me your information;

1) Your full names?
2) Your country and residential address?
3) Your Phone Number?
4) Your age

Meanwhile, You Can reach me by calling me through the help of the Reverend Father's phone number, ( +221 704 002 069 ) He is in charge of the Orphanage home, Rev. Lawrence Wilfred , So if you wish to hear my voice you can call me through his phone number, if you call please tell him that you want to speak with ( Joyce ) He will send for me to come and answer your call i am in the female hostel.
Thanks and have a nice day as i wait to hear from you soonest.
Thanks Yours ever,
Joyce.

Header:
Return-Path: <joyce1milla@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR07MB0717.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.223.12]) by
DB4PR07MB0717.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.223.12]) with mapi id
15.01.0497.019; Mon, 23 May 2016
Subject: Have a wonderful day from miss joyce with love as i wait to hear from
you.

Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Profile Elements:
Manar Eunice / 100005743964707
Active on May 21st, 2016.

Phone Number:
+221704002069
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 1:46 am

Hello my dearest love,
How are you today,i hope you are taking very good care of yourself, well as for me i am fine today, it's just that i really miss you so much , but i believed that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surely bring us together. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my late father's money into your account, furthermore i choose you for what love is been defined that is for whom you are and not for what you have ok. Please below is the contact of the bank and i will like you to contact them today through their email for more information and confirmations also.

The contact information's of the Bank is as follows,

THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK,
1 BALLOON STREET, MANCHESTER M60 4EP, UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL +44(0)3457 211 212, +44(0 )151 454 1260.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, JOHN BAINES.

Email: [ thecooperativebankfinance@aol.co.uk ]

Depositors name:..... Eng. Milla Dhieu.
Next of Kin:.... Miss Joyce Milla Dhieu.
Amount Deposited:.... $4,200.000.00
Date of Deposit:.... 7th January, 2010
Account Ref No...... TCB/IO/44621/0055478-541/2010

I have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance. Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK? i want you to know that it's the will of God that we know each other, please try and help me out from this prison so called orphanage home where i am living today, Have a wonderful day as i wait to hear from you.
Yours in love,
Miss Joyce.

TEL +443457211212
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+441514541260
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Liverpool
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: joyce1milla@hotmail.com thecooperativebankfinance@aol.co

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 11:48 pm

The Co-operative Bank
1 Balloon Street
Manchester M60 4EP, United Kingdom.

DR.JOHN BAINES.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER,
FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT.
TEL: +44(0)3457 211 212/+44(0 )151 454 1260
EMAIL: thecooperativebankfinance@aol.co.uk
EMAIL: theco-operativebank@mail.com

ATTENTION: SIR,

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT TO THE MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED EARLIER FROM YOUR PARTNER. ACTUALLY, WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN INFORMED ABOUT YOU BY THE YOUNG LADY MISS JOYCE MILLA DHIEU (THE NEXT OF KIN) THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK.

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR APPLICATION AS THE TRUSTEE TO MISS JOYCE MILLA DHIEU APPEALING FOR THE CLAIM OF A DEPOSIT MADE BY OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE ENG MILLA DHIEU.

BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH YOU, WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO OUR BANK:

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF.

2. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER DECEASED FATHER CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

3. A COPY OF THE FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO HER LATE FATHER BY OUR BANK.

4. AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE SENEGALESE HIGH COURT.

5. A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD.

THIS DOCUMENTS MUST BE ENDORSE BY A REGISTERED LAWYER IN UNITED NATION OVER THERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL SINCE THE YOUNG LADY IS RESIDING THERE IN SENEGAL.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION(S), PLEASE CONTACT OUR CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, DR.JOHN BAINES, THROUGH THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Yours Faithfully,
NICK BASSON.
THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK.

****** WARNING ******

This message originates from the Internet *** The Co-operative Bank.

Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Co-operative Bank in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

Header:
Return-Path: <thecooperativebankfinance@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.83.29.40 by webprd-m34.mail.aol.com (10.74.71.82) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 30 May 2016 05:59:20 -0400
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016
From: Cooperative Bank <thecooperativebankfinance@aol.co.uk>
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR APPLICATION ON BEHALF OF MISS JOYCE MILLA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Hello my dearest love,
How are you doing together with your work and other related matters? i hope that everything is moving well, for me i am fine just that i am feeling lonely and i am just counting the remaining days i will leave this place and be with you.

Darling regarding the requests the Bank demanded from us, like i told you earlier, i have with me here the ( DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and DEATH CERTIFICATE ) of my late father, i think these are the only documents which the Bank will demand from us but since they need a ( Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath ) from the high court here in Senegal, like i told you i did inform the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this Lawyer below, he is a registered Lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Sweet heart please i will like you to contact him through email immediately, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a ( Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of Oat ) from High court here in Dakar Senegal, and that he will do it in your name to enable the bank transfer my late father's money into your account over there in your country.

Here is the contact of the lawyer

Chamber's Name......... Cabinet Law Chambers
Name .......................... Barr Albert Cisse

Email address..... .........[ cabinetlawchambers@gmail.com ]

Office Address....... Gueule Tapee Rue 55-621 Dakar Senegal
Telephone Number........ +221706205619

Darling i will like you to contact him via Email and also call him on phone for the preparation of the documents since you will be the principal person to stand on my behalf, Please inform me as soon as your in contact the Lawyer and let me know if he agree to help us.
Have a wonderful day with love and kiss as i wait to hear from you.
Your Love,
Joyce.

Hello darling, how are you doing together with your work? i hope that everything is fine and good, please darling i want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer after contacting him, did he agree to help us in getting those documents that the bank requested from us before they can transfer my late fathers money into your account? please darling you have to try your best to make sure that the lawyer will process the documents for us. I really need your help because i am suffering here so much and i really want to be with you over there in your country.

I am waiting to hear from you,
Joyce.

phone Number
+221706205619
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyce1milla@hotmail.com cabinetlawchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:49 am

Association du Barreau sénégalais

CABINET LAW CHAMBERS

Our Ref: JLC/01861, Your Ref: LMC/0859

Our Ref: Legal Assistance

Date: 03/06/2016

For your attention:
Sir,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL AND MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

I have officially written to the Bank Director through your partner Miss Joyce to introduced my law firm as the law firm soliciting on behalf of the parties for the actualization of this transaction.

In regards of the needed documents and from my findings at the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal,

1) For the authentication of Power of Attorney will cost the sum of ( $150 ) to be paid in court.

2) The swearing of Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court here before it becomes valid is ( $100 ) to be paid in court.

3) For notary stamping at the notary office here is ( $100 ) to be paid in court.

4) Consultation and legal processing fee is ( $200 )

So the total cost for all these process will be ( $550 ) Five hundred and fifty dollar ) Or amount of it's equivalent.

The cost of these documents are in line with the government stipulated standard charges/prices for all such legal documents from the jurisdictional probate office in Senegal.

You are to send this money to our legal law firm through western union money transfer or money gram.

SEND THE MONEY WITH MY OFFICE SECRETARY'S INFORMATION

Name..... ISAAC MARK
Country.... Dakar Senegal
Passport Number.... 232/018209
Question ... Yes
Answer ... Yes
Amount ... $550 dollar

Make sure you inform us immediately you send the money, So that we can start the preparation of the documents immediately (which will be ready in the next two working days ).

Note, we receive payment before rendering services) you can inform your partner immediately you send the money so that she can come over to my office to sign the documents.

Our noble law firm promise you that before two working days after you make the payment the documents will be prepared for you.

We look forward to your prompt response.
Our priority is to render the best services to my clients.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR, ALBERT CISSE (Esq)
( PRINCIPAL PARTNER OF CABINET LAW CHAMBERS )
Email: cabinetlawchambers@gmail.com
TELL +221706205619

Header:
Return-Path: <cabinetlawchambers@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x22e.google.com (mail-qk0-x22e.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::22e])
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016
Subject: PROCESSING OF DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Association du Barreau sénégalais

CABINET LAW CHAMBERS

Our Ref: JLC/01861, Your Ref: LMC/0859

Our Ref: Legal Assistance

Date: 04/06/2016

For your attention:
Sir,

We suggest that the easiest and fastest way for you to send the money is through money gram or western union money transfer, as soon as you make the payment you scan the payments slip and send it to us for confirmation.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARR, ALBERT CISSE (Esq)
( PRINCIPAL PARTNER OF CABINET LAW CHAMBERS )
Email: cabinetlawchambers@gmail.com
TELL +221706205619
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello my dear how are you doing today and how was your weekend honey i hope all is well with you over there, Dear i have read the message you receive from the lawyer and he agree to help us to get the remaining document please am pleading you to help me and send him the money so that will get the remaining document please am kneeing down now crying for you my condition here is not good to me i promise you after the transfer you will take back your money that you spend on me meanwhile honey am pleading you to go ahead and send him the money for him to get the document for him, Please honey as soon as you send it you let me know am waiting for your reply
Yours in love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyce1milla@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:52 am

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Cambodia. Presently I am in Cambodia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father in charge of the orphanage home who used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev father Wilfred Lawrence and his email address is:( revwilfredlawrence@hotmail.com )

I told him to send you a certified cheque of (£220.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instructions to Reverend Father Wilfred Lawrence on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.
Yours sincerely,
Joyce.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.