Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com fabiojunio34@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com fabiojunio34@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Return-Path: <fabiojunio34@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com>
To: "nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com" <nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com>
Subject: hello
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:47:15 +0000

hello dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you through your email and i will like you to get back to me so that we get to know each other and see what happens in future.i will be expecting your responds.Thanks and stay blessed.From Nelly.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com fabiojunio34@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Skype ID:
live:nellyjimmy6

Good day ,I'm delighted and honored writing this letter to you having received your prompt reply from this site in which I have first contacted you for a sincere relationship, and I hope and pray that you will be the honest person that will bring meaning into my life because I believe that is going to mark the beginning of our never-ending relationship. Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugees camp in place called Dakar the capital of Republic of Senegal in West Africa.

With deep sorrow and tears in my eyes I hope my story will not be upsetting or embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the maltreatment I received from my step mother after the death of my parents which has turned my life around for pains and sufferings.I ran out of my country because my step mother planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother. I urge you to read this letter carefully to enable you understand my predicaments.

My name is Miss.Nelly jimmy, I am a girl of 23 years of age, the only daughter of late Dr.Jimmy Lemi Milla,who was chairman managing director (INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KHARTOUM the capital of my Country Sudan,and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother Calaralin Jimmy Lemi Milla, in cold blood.

It's was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee

My father deposited the sum of $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) before his death in a leading Bank of which i am the next of kin.I have informed the bank about my readiness to claim this money and the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

However, I shall forward the contact of the bank to you for confirmation after i receive mail of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will also help me in the investment, because I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university studying law, before the crisis started, that put me in this situation i am today.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to see face to face. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but my step mother hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the united nations refugee camp through help of a sailor where I am presently seeking asylum Dakar, Republic of Senegal.We are only allowed to go out of the camp on Monday or Friday as this place is more of a prison and i am sending you this mail from the office of Rev Paul Duke the pastor of Christ the King church international located in the camp where i am leaving.

My dear i will be more than happy if you can call me with Rev number (+221767455234) so that we can talk more about my situation, When you call,please tell Rev Paul Duke that you want to speak with me so that He will send for me from the female's hostel to speak with you.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work it out well because I believe that you will never betray me, After the transaction we will invest the fund, me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me in your country then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services ,while 10% will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred during transferring of this fund to any nominated Bank Account and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you the Decline contact of the bank so that you can contact them for confirmation and possible transfer to your position for a better life with you. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please don't disclose this to anybody until i join you over there , once the fund has been transferred. Thank you so much and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Nelly

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL126-W36 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 11 Apr 2016
Subject: my full life with love and trust

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221767455234

Profile Elements:
Darlington Casto Onwukwe / darlington.casto
Active on December 20th, 2015
EDUCATION
Class Of 2002 , Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
Ludhiana, Punjab
No Friends...

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (72.18 KiB) Viewed 4613 times

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:58 am

Dearest lovely,
How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again.
I will also like to see you face to face, look before I come to the site where I found you I pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy

I trust my God.so please try your best for me you will not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me how i wish you will understand my situation here.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this in-formations!.My love is for you and you alone, I will like you to call me. please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON UK.

standardchartered_bankoflondon@aol.co.uk

charteredbankoflondontransfer@gmail.com

Account number CTB791103546/CMT/91/S

Contact person Mr, Peter Sands,

(Director of Foreign Operations)

Phone:.+447035982803

Phone; +447031825655

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.7 million dollars deposited
by my late father of which I am the next of kin.

My dear, l am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well.As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. in the meantime I will be expecting your call any time you receive this email.

Remember the Rev.Phone number: (+221-767-45-52-34)
Until then have a nice time and always think about me
Love and trust,

Yours in love,
Miss Nelly

NB.....
DEAR I CANNOT CALL YOU BECAUSE I DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO MAKE CALL AND I DONT HAVE MY OWN PHONE AS YOU KNOW MY SITUATION IS VERY HARD FOR ME HERE BUT IF YOU CALL THE REV.FATHER WILL SEND FOR ME TO COME AND ANSWER YOUR CALL.PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND TRY TO HELP ME OUT

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447035982803
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031825655
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nellyjimmy6@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 pm

hello honey,
how are you doing today and how is life over there in your country?hope you are doing well.Mine is very boring here but i still thank God for life and for sustaining me here which i know through your help and God by our side that i will come out from this horrible place very soon.Meanwhile dear,i have seen your mail which indicates that you have contacted the bank,therefore once you hear from them you let me know.Just try your best and help me out and My God in heaven will never let you down for making up your mind to help an orphan like me.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Have a nice day and God bless you.Thanks

yours faithfully,
Miss Nelly

hello dear,
hope you are doing well.This is to let you know that i have forwarded you the mail i see in box from the bank which i hope that they sent you the same.Please go through it and get back to me.I am waiting for your mail.Thanks and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Nelly

For Your Kindly Attention

In respect to your mail, the entire bank directors and managements of Standard Chartered Bank London has concluded to give you the procedure and directive in fund transfer as our banking system stated in United Kingdom.

For further information about the transaction,you should kindly read the mail below.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Peter Sands,
(Foreign Transfer Officer)
Standard Chartered Bank London.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
Ref: Account Transfer Confirmation Letter.

13/04/2016.
Address:
1Basinghall Avenue,
London, EC2V 5DD,
United Kingdom

ATTENTION

This is to confirmed to you that the account number CTB791103546/CMT/91/S information which you and your partner Ms Nelly Jimmy Lemi Milla sent to us has been verify and confirmed by our International transferring department and was confirmed to be authentic and accurate with a total sum of 6.7 millions US Dollars and some accumulated amount on it.

As Ms Nelly Jimmy Lemi Milla and Reverend Paul Duke had made us to know that you are coming to stand as her trustee to transfer her late father's fund Dr.Jimmy Lemi Milla, who was our prime customer.

Hence you have been really appointed as her trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business transaction concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the following details to us for our documentation and endorsement's.
They include:

(A) PROVE OF YOUR IDENTITY:A clear Scan copy Your National Passport
or,driving license or your international passport.

(B) YOUR PROCESSING DOCUMENTATION AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

(i) Power of Attorney from the high court of Senegal .

(ii) Affidavit of Oath from the high court of Senegal .

(iii) Your full bank details.(which include your bank account
information).
(v) The Death Certificate of Her (deceased father) confirming the death.
(vi) A copy of deposit certificate of late Dr.Jimmy Lemi Milla issued to him by our Bank.

(C) YOU’RE Phone numbers and fax number.

Note:The required documents shall be obtain from where Ms Nelly Jimmy is residing. secondly,the above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the claims.And all the required documents should be change in your own name as the new beneficiary. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above mentioned documents.

Standard Chartered Bank UK wish to use this medium to wish all our numerous customers worldwide the best of service to you all.And Standard Chartered are introducing Standard Xtra Savings and current account with a minimum of 0.0% to 0.5% both in Dollar account and Local account currency and 0.5% to 0.10% for an international account,this start from 4th Jan. 2016 and will end in 30th Nov. 2016 and we offer a free application to the first beneficiary from 10th Jan. to 30th August. 2016.

For your information and more confirmation on any issue call Mr. Steve Bertamini the Transfer/Group Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking department.+447035982803 or +447031825655

Header:
Return-Path: <standardchartered_bankoflondon@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.83.202.240 by webprd-a23.mail.aol.com (10.72.7.18) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 13 Apr 2016 05:55:55 -0400
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016
From: Chartered Bank Of London <standardchartered_bankoflondon@aol.co.uk>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:11 am

Skype ID for Barrister:
live:barr.elvisdonald

We the entire staff and management of standard chartered bank London plc have seen your mail but bear in mind that we can not commence on the transaction without those documents which we demanded from you especially the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the high court of Senegal where your partner Miss Nelly jimmy is residing.So try and get the documents and as soon as we receive the documents,the money will be transferred into your account without delay within 48hours from the moment will receive the said documents.Thanks and be guided.Happy weekend.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Peter Sands,

My Dearest One,
How are you today? I hope fine.I am very happy for your mail, i want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you.However,Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Please, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you the Rev. and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will send to the Bank) if the lawyer agrees to help us and the death certificate,(which i will also send to the Bank) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) He will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,LONDON. to your account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr)Elvis Donald.Of(ELVIS CHAMBER)
barristerdonaldlegalchamber@gmail.com
barr.elvisdonald@live.com
Office Tel is (+221-77-131-11-98 or 00221771311198)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. waiting for your mail today
A big hug for you.
From my deepest heart of love.

Yours ever,
Miss Nelly

N/B Darling, remember to send your in formations to the lawyer while contacting him because he said that they will appear in our documents OK

1) Names _________________
2) Address_______________
3) Tel no_________________
4) Fax no________________
5) occupation_____________
6) Your age______________

Phone Number:
+221771311198
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 pm

hello dearest,
how are you doing today and how is life over there in your country?hope you are doing well.Mine is very boring here but i still thank God for life and for sustaining me here which i know through your help and God by our side that i will come out very soon.Once again,i thank you for your ability to help me out and my God in heaven will surely bless you.Meanwhile,i have seen your mail and understood that you have contacted the lawyer,therefore dear,once you hear from him,you let me know.just try your best and help me out and i promise that you will never regret helping me out and my God in heaven will surely bless you.Thanks and waiting for your mail.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Nelly

BAR.LEGAL SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Lawyer Gift: Fun Gift for Your Lawyer & Golfer: Water Globe
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD.
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL-+221771311198
EMAIL(barristerdonaldlegalchamber@gmail.com)
( barr.elvisdonald@live.com)
Elvis Donald's Chambers Et Advocates-Conseils

DEAR CLIENT,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL AUTHORIZE YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER. TO REQUEST AND TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK. TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY FROM THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK. AND THE HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR - SENEGAL, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOU BEFORE THE MONEY CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

1. THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR.JIMMY LEMI MILLA, WHICH IS TO CONFIRM HIS DEATH.
2. THE OFFICIAL DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO DR.JIMMY LEMI MILLA BY THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
3. THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE HIGH COURT WITH THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR PARTNER
FOLLOWING MY INVESTIGATION, YOUR PARTNER MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS ARTICLE 1 & 2 WHICH IS 1. THE COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER LATE FATHER DR.JIMMY LEMI MILLA 2. OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO HER FATHER BY THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK WHICH SHE HAVE GIVING TO ME.

IT IS NOW REMAINING THE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS, WHICH IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH ARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE THE BANK DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF THE YOUNG GIRL.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRY, (1) FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 250 DOLLARS, (2)THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 250 DOLLARS (3) NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM THE HIGH COURT, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF 50 DOLLARS (4)MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF 150 DOLLARS.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS SEVEN HUNDRED US DOLLARS ONLY (700 DOLLARS) TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.THE TOTAL MONEY YOU ARE TO PAY FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS IS THE SUM OF (700 DOLLARS ) ONLY.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND INFORMATION BELOW.

PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY FOR ME TO COMMENCE WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS FROM THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE MONEY.ATTACHMENT HERE IS MY PASSPORT, UN ID CARD.

Should you have any question, contact us at +221771311198.THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD(ESQ)
& PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
TELE-+221771311198.

USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AND MAIL ME THE INFORMATION OF THE MONEY ALSO CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

RECEIVER'S NAME......... ELVIS DONALD.

COUNTRY - SENEGAL.

CITY - DAKAR CITY SENEGAL.

ADDRESS- 48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD

DAKAR-SENEGAL.

OFFICE TEL:+221771311198

20160419004535-8dc8fbce-me.png

20160419004539-680acac7-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:14 am

Dearest lovely sweet darling,
I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future.Thanks just for being there for me, I love you more than words I could say.You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself .Thank you for being my future hope,I will be faithful to you and I promise with all my heart to never hurt you and to love you forever, because I realized I am nothing without you.You've filled all the cracks in my soul and you've made me a better person by making up your mind to help me out from this place i am suffering.Honey,i have gone through the response you received from the lawyer today over the cost of the documents.Please try all best to see that you will send the money to the lawyer since he has promised to get the documents ready in two working days to enable the bank to transfer the money as they have promise to transfer the money if we provides those documents required.I am praying for God blessing to you and i know
soonest i will be with you over there in your country.I will be going back to the refugee camp now. Try and send the money to the lawyer OK Looking forwards to hear from you soonest.

yours faithfully,
Miss Nelly.

BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL-+221771311198
EMAIL(barristerdonaldlegalchamber@gmail.com)
( barr.elvisdonald@live.com)

DEAR CLIENT,

THIS SIGNIFIES THAT I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL,I THOUGHT THAT SENDING IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WOULD BEEN EASIER BUT SINCE YOU ARE REQUESTING ACCOUNT,I THEREFORE SENDING YOU ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW IN WHICH YOU WILL USE AND SEND THE MONEY FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT, YOU FORWARD ME THE PAYMENTS SLIP.THANKS.

YOURS IN SERVICES,
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank name... Eco-bank

Account Name:... SY MAMADOU

Account number:... 811011777201

Serial no...... 01026

Code Swift:..... ECOCSNDA

BANK CODE..... SN094

RIB :.....34

SN094 01026 34 811011777201
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:23 am

Hello dearest,
how are you doing today?hope all is well.Please i want to hear from you to know how everything stands whether you have sent the money to the lawyer for the documents.Please try to write to me so that i will know situation of things.i will be waiting to hear from you today.Have a great day.Thanks and God bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Nelly

hello dear,
how are you doing today and how is life over there in your country? Hope you are doing well.Mine is very boring here but i still thank God for life and for sustaining me which i know through your help and God by our side that i will come out very soon.Meanwhile,i have seen your mail. Therefore,try your best and send the money to him so that he will be able to get the documents for us to enable the bank transfer the money into your account.Please try your best and to make sure that everything will be over because i have really suffered here which only God will bear witness.Just try and send the money to the lawyer as my God will surely bless you.I will be waiting for a news.Thanks and remain blessed.Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
miss NELLY

We want to use this opportunity to remind you that we have been expecting your mail to know when the said documents will reach us to enable us carry on with the transaction.Please kindly be fast so that we will finish your transaction without delay as soon as we receive the documents as you know that we always work with time.Thanks and expecting your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Peter Sands,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:42 am

From the Bank:

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT WHAT WE REQUESTED FROM YOU IS THE DOCUMENTS THAT WE ENABLE US TO CARRY ON WITH THE TRANSACTION.SO,AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE SAID DOCUMENTS.THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.THANKS.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Peter Sands,

From Nelly:
Hello dear,
hope you are doing well.This is to let you know that i have seen your mail and it was quite understood and i urge you to try your best and send the money to the lawyer so that he will get the required documents to enable the bank transfer the money into account.Please try your best to do all you could do to make sure that the lawyer will get the documents for us to enable the transfer the money as you know that i have really suffered here which only God will bear witness.Please try your best to save my life so that i will not die here.Assuming you will understand what i am passing through here.Please try to save my life as you will never regret helping an orphan like me in life as you will still get all you spend back and manage the rest of the money in any business of your choice for our future.Please try your best for the sake of my life.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.Have a nice day and God bless you.Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Nelly.

From the Lawyer:
BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE.
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL-+221771311198
EMAIL( barristerdonaldlegalchamber@gmail.com )
( barr.elvisdonald@live.com )

DEAR CLIENT,

Be notified that the first account information i gave you is workable account,i dont know how you said that it has problem.Therefore,to avoid excuses,i am giving you another account information.Then you have to go ahead and send the money through the second account information below.Thanks

BARR.DR.ELVIS DONALD
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
EQUITY LAW CHAMBERS.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 77

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.