Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favormark@live.co.uk deborah_adamu2@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: favormark@live.co.uk deborah_adamu2@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Hello Honey
How are you today?together with your work and family i hope and pray that with God all things are possible in Jesus name amen, honey i am very happy to read your mail this morning, i want to thank you and the lawyer for understanding
i hope to hear from you with good news that you have send the money to the lawyer toady.
please my dear inform me as usual as soon as you send the money to the lawyer.
Favor.

Hello Honey
How are you today? hope that everything is well with you and your family, how is your knee i hope is getting better if so we give thanks to almighty God amen.
Honey i have been waiting to hear from you as you have promise that you are going to send the money to the lawyer so that he can help us get the document from high court of Senegal please honey i need to hear from you with good news that you have send the money to the lawyer, you are the only hope i have now in this world so please honey help me out because of Gods seek, i love you so much from my bottom of my heart as i wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.
Thanks, yours forever sincere
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Att
use this account for the transfer

Account Name is (ADANHODOU YAOVI GATO RICHARD)

Account Number is (000949802012)

Swift Code (ECOCSNDA)

Bank Name (Ecobank)

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES AFTER THE PAYMENT FORM THE BANK THEN YOU WILL FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME SO THAT BY MONDAY I WILL BE IN THE HIGH COURT TO START THE PROCCESS OF THE DOCUMENT
THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS
Bar (Dr) Cheikh CHAMBER

Hello Honey
please recontact the lawyer for new account or you can use easy and fast way to transfer money by using western union money transfer or money gram.
Honey i only depend on you and the rev father and the lawyer are very close friend so honey i wait to hear from you
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Hello Honey
How are you today? together with your work and family, hope and pray that with God all things are possible in Jesus name amen, honey i want to tell you that i am not happy again with you on the issue that you do not want tp pick my calls again even if you do not want to help me again ,why are you not emailing me or picking up your calls again.
the lawyer just arrive from conference he just drive to camp to meet me i told him that you have nor respond to my mail again as the lawyer said that her secretary told him that you have not hear from you for very long time now, the lawyer blame her secretary for not forward the correct bank account when he direct her on what to do when he is not in the office for the first place, my dear please even if you do not want to help me again i want to hear from you, if i have offend you please forgive me and communicate to me again.
since not hearing from you i am not myself again i do not now what to do again as you know that the bank is waiting to hear from us please i want to hear from you to know what is the problem i do not know if the lawyer is the problem or bank, i have not hear from you please my dear for the seek of God i want to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.
God bless you and reward you in Jesus name amen.
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello Honey
How are you today? hope that everything is normal if so we give thanks to God amen, please my dear i want to hear from you after every effort to reach you both mail and phone calls was void and null.
my beloved, i want to hear from you even if you did not want to help me again i real appreciate your courage and mail i pray may God bless you, please i want to hear from you as i know that you are always busy but please find time out of no time to say hi to me so that i can know that you are still alive and fine
i stop here waiting to hear from you soonest
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 12:02 am

Hello Honey
please i want to hear from you please forgive me if i have done anything wrong to you the lawyer has been complaining about you that you are not picking his calls why please send him your correct phone line so that he can communicate with you.
i love you as i want to hear from you
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 1:48 am

Hello Honey
How are you today? hope that you are in good state of health of mind and body together with your family and your work, honey i want you to open up to me because i am confuse now i do not know if the lawyer is the problem or you as you now that i do not have freedom here so honey i want you to send me your direct phone number so that i can try ask the rev father to help me call you so that i can hear from you to now what is going on, the lawyer has told me that you do not pick up your call i do not know if it is true or not?
Honey i need to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.
love you
Favor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favormark@live.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:20 am

Greeting my dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.Peter James and his email address is as follow ( revpeter.c.paul@gmail.com )

Ask him to send you a certified bank Check of ( $350.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Bishop and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

You are to contact him with the following information.

1. Your names in full.

2. Your contact address where he will send the bank Check to you.

3. Your Telephone number.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Bishop Paul Williams on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and have a nice time
Yours truly
Miss Favor.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.