Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amandabryan87@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Return-Path: <amandabryan87@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Email: [amandabryan87@hotmail.com]
Return-Path: amandabryan87@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:56:37 +0000

Hi Friend,
Hello nice to reach you..! How are you doing hope you are doing pretty well. I'm Amanda Bryan from Phoenix in the USA i work with the YMCA developing project as a programmer and reporter of YMCA here in Phoenix developing countries of the world , i have no kids I'm 27 years of age, so can we be friends?

Amanda Bryan.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: amandabryan87@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:41 am

Amanda's Skype ID:
live:amandabryan87

YMCA PROJECT

Hi
Statistics has shown that your country are the most workaholic citizens of the world here in the US bureau of information on global man labor under the YMCA Human project,the YMCA will be undertaking a Sub headquarters in the Phoenix,USA a 2 months project,the project will take place in Phoenix,7 official citizens are needed from your country to be part of the project worth 30 millions$ and be paid weekly,the team will also get the chance to visit the headquarters after the project and work with the global YMCA globally in the US.
Like i told you in my previous mail,i am a programmer working with the YMCA and to lead your team from your country.
I once visited your country,your country is one of the best place to be.
If you consider to be among the project organization, you should forward your application and get your membership card of the YMCA and application form and the organization working permit,and your group will be visiting the organization for your convocation before the commencement of the project in MAY 05TH,2016, You can log unto our website below and take a look.

http:/ /www.ymca.net/ If you consider this great opportunity the YMCA are given globally,you have to forward your application to Mrs Danielle Scott
Official email; ymca.usa@usa.com
Tel; +14062821601

Scholarship for students will be given for student willing to further their studies in the US through the YMCA,the project has been targeted for 30,000$ weekly for the 7 team members.I will be working with the regional coordinator from USA, Mr Franklin Hunter who is undertaking a project in Africa and he will be coordinating your team for visas approval

as the branch executive director of the YMCA

While you apply for detail information, I will talk to her, and l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favor i will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country (America). If you should apply for it, let them know that I recommend you for they will not waste time with your application .May be through this Program and by the special grace of God we might start affecting each other life positively or at least be able to say that you have made me to know this or that. Surely, no one lives to himself or herself and what ever we can do today for one another may stand for our glory tomorrow.

With great love from your dearest in heart Below is my address and be ready to become our global correspondent.
Downtown Phoenix YMCA
909 4th Avenue
Phoenix,PH 61605USA
Tel/ +18284901894

HEADER:
Return-Path: <amandabryan87@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W91 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Subject: YMCA PROJECT
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (133.16 KiB) Viewed 2036 times

20160406013406-6c161854-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+18284901894
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Arden, NC
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Nc

(828) 490-1894
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Arden, NC
VoIP - Google Voice

+14062821601
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Manhattan, MT
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation

(406) 282-1601
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Manhattan, MT
VoIP - Google Voice
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:12 am

Lo the training will be focus on the below subject at the first stage ..........

Youth Development
Camp
Child Care
Child welfare and intervention
Family Time
Education & Leadership
Swim, Sports & Play
Healthy Living
Building global community
Newcomer/Immigrant Engagement
Social responsibility
Public policy
community development
Global services
environment education
Food Programs
Healthier Communities Initiatives

I just mansion some out of others for you to understand.
Lo for as the Job there are all kind of Job offer according to your qualification and as long you are above 17yrs of age you are qualify to take part and there is also jobs for those that has no educational degree okay that is why we are the best.We just want the youth and less privilege once seeking for job to get something doing which we are succeeding of doing for years.Take care

Good day my dear, am really glad that you appreciate my offer and i hereby urge you to maintain this quality till our objectives are fully met. try all you can to mail Mrs Danielle Scott as the executive coordinator, that me, Miss Amanda Bryan, Directed you to reach her through this email address,the packet pay for the project is 30,000$ weekly,you know how you gonna get your team and be the leader of your team and share the amount weekly with them,so its a deal for you.
Contact the headquarters with the emails below.
Official email; ymca.usa@usa.com
Tel; +14062821601
please do that as soon as you receive this mail. you will be enlighten when you have gotten your group and be here for your interview,so what you have to do now is the submission of your group of 7 to the headquarters for your membership card.
God bless you

Dear Applicant,
Mr/Mrs. .

Peace and love to you all the days of your life.The organization is not open to external candidate,but since your recommendation comes from one of our colleague we will approve your membership and get the opportunity.It is not open for every body to Participate,the YMCA will only be responsible for your group flight expenses to Phoenix in US and its registered members,that is if you have been registered as one of ourDglobal members through Mr Franklin Hunter from Bahamas.
After the project in Phoenix, you are eligible as a US citizen and live and work with the YMCA with your team.

Intended candidate can been given the opportunity for a working permit and be visiting our headquarters here in Phoenix before the commencement of the project and will also be enlisted into the YMCA and be working with us global with a green card.You are endeavor to send your passport information with your team of 7 people as your official making a total of 7 candidates, you should endeavor to contact our European and Africa co coordinator below since you are not an American,and payment of 1400$ to get the application form and work permit for the 7 of you. but if you are applying as a person,you have to make a payment of 285$.
Please note that we will be opening your group file number as soon as your name gets to me after you must have gotten the requirement form from Mr Franklin Hunter for your invitation and visa approval in your country from the organization in Washington. The first program of the year will be hold on the month of MAY 05TH, 2016 in United State and all registration payment will be close down on THURSDAY 07TH to TUESDAY 12TH of APRIL 2016,you should try to take part.Please don't forget to contact your Regional zonal coordinator (Mr Franklin Hunter)so that he will direct you on how you should make the payment without further delay.Below are his contact details........................

CONTACT MANAGER,
Regional zonal coordinator (Mr Franklin Hunter)
Email; regionalcordinator@aol.com
Country Location; Dakar Senegal.
Tel; +221-784-797-733 OR +221-763-504-970.

God Bless you.

Yours in Service,
Mrs Danielle Scott.
YMCA of the USA
101 N Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
PH+14062821601,
United States

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ymca.usa@usa.com>
Received: from [41.82.16.180] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 6 Apr 2016
Subject: Dear Applicant

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.16.180<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Numbers:
+221784797733
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221763504970
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.