Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:21 pm

DateMeFree:

Hi dear, it is my pleasure to write you today.which really interest me, I will appreciate your friendship and will be happy to reply you with a picture of me once I hear from you.I believe you are trust worthy person for a good friendship, if you are the right person, then contact me for us fun and nice time, have a nice day as I wait for your reply oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com my good friend please can you send me your mail so that i will write you through my box directly with my picture or you write me direct in my private box oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com

omapo30 - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- sudanes, Sudan
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:14 am

Skype ID for Olivia:
live:oliviamorgan3

Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Olivia Morgan Jabaria. I am from Sudan in Africa. 25years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in SENEGAL due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr, Morgan Jabaria was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MORGAN & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Olivia Morgan Jabaria. I am from Sudan in Africa. 25years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in SENEGAL due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr, Morgan Jabaria was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MORGAN & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KHARTOUM), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with My younger sister.
It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.
l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. John Paul who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
The Pastors Tel. number is (+22 1709778701) If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
Yours In Love
Miss Olivia.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W85 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 29 Mar 2016
Subject: I need your help and assistance

My Dearest Love.
I received your email with thanks, , Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with Royal Bank in their suspense account. I contacted you to be my Guardian/Foreign Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money transferred to you. Note am replying your email true the help of Reverend father John that in-charge the refugee camp.

Everything I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my father died. I don't have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Sudan and that's why I ran away from there. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone

Notice: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 18% of the total money and 30% for me, while 7% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that TRUST is the key to achieve success in every business, so with TRUST we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us.that's why I trusted you after going through your profile and you sound so matured and integrity. I am so much more than happy, and I have every confidence and trust with you in this transaction which we will carried out on a good faith.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim, this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.In this regards, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin for the account, please i will like you to copy this mail here and send it to the bank, here is the contact information of the bank are as follows.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Transfer department.
Manager _director
account holder
Ross McEwan
Tel phone.... ..+447977678661

Email bankofscotlan@aol.com

Email rossmcewan_royalbankscotland@yahoo.co.uk

1 Alderman Square England FC2C 7SB
Information about the deposit
cod........................IDBS/457/#/SFC/2000
Series.......................IDBS/733GZA
Name of depositor.............Dr morgan jabaria
Nationality:SUDAN
Exco A/c No. 216/2154679ABCDF
Next of kin : Miss olivia morgan jabaria
Amunt deposit 6.5million us dollar

Photos Used:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Numbers:
+221709778701
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location

+447977678661
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com bankofscotlan@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:16 am

http:/ /www.rbsmakeithappen.com
Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer department

36 st Andrew square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Registered in Scotland No. 90312
Tele.........................+447977678661
Manager _director of Royal Bank of Scotland
Mr. Ross mcEwan
03/31/2016.

ATTEND.
Acknowledgment Of Deposit Transfer Applications
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer department to write you in respect of your mail which we received from our banking system. however we have earlier been told about you by the young Lady Miss. Olivia Morgan Jabaria, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her Late father's deposit with our banking system.

This bank account has been ordered by the next of kin Late Dr. Morgan Jabaria. Meanwhile Late Dr. Morgan Jabaria was once our customer,with substantial amount ($6.500,000.00;Million American US Dollars ) of deposit with us. And you have Ben appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin Miss. Olivia Morgan Jabaria . However before our bank will transact any business concerning the issue of transferring Late Dr Morgan Jabaria Fund into your account with his account

information cod........................IDBS/457/#/SFC/2000
Series.......................IDBS/733GZA
Name of depositor.............Dr Morgan Jabaria
Exco A/c No. 216/2154679ABCDF
Next of kin : Miss. Olivia Morgan Jabaria
Amount deposited: $ 6.5 Millions Us Dollar.

we would like you to provide us with the followings documents:
1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the young girl is resident here in Senegal. However her late father deposit account has been forward to our banking system through dhl poster office.

2.The death certificate of Late Dr Morgan Jabaria issued to him ,by our bank.is requested too.

3.Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

Should you have any question(s), please do not hesitate to contact our Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer department.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Ross mcEwan (Wire Transfer Officer.department).

Thank you.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc may monitor e-mails for business and operational purposes. By replying to this message you give your consent to our monitoring of your email communications with us.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bankofscotlan@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.39.164 by webprd-a69.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.79) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 31 Mar 2016 08:36:18 -0400
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016
Cc: oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com
Subject: FOREINGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

Fake ID:

20160401031412-92a9c17f-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:26 am

Dear hope you are fine,
‏‏‏‏‏
i have time to write to you,from the office of the Rev.father, According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the 2 document; which is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,i believe you can write this letter to him. I have send the death certificate of my late father, and statement of account so i want you to contact the lawyer tell him that you need the 2 document power of attorney and the affidavit of oath sign at federal high court, as the bank has requested, God will help us. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer into your account, once the documents are ready,power of attorney and the affidavit of oath.without much to say, thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.the lawyer was introduce to me by the Reverend pastor John. You have to contact the lawyer as soon as possible,find out from him how he can issued those 2 document fore us which is power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Attach is my late father death certificate, now contact the lawyer for the 2 remaining document, once the bank receive the 2 document which is power of attorney and affidavit of oath my late father money will transfer into your bank account, then i will come over to your country immediately. you are God send to me to help me out together with my late father money, With God all things are possible.

Your Miss Olivia

Barr _Hassan SALIF_. LAW FIRM_CHAMBERS.
Office/of/ the/ Debt/ Reconciliation/ Attorney
Legal Department.
Ministry/ of /Finance,
Dakar,Senegal
Phone Number +221765783217
Barr_ Hassan __SALIF.. LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.
85. Boulevard Charles Gaulle
Dakar Senegal.
Email .( advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com )

Fake Documents:

Doctoday.png

DOctoday2.png

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765783217
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm

EQUAL RIGHT GRYPHON LAW CHAMBERS.
ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
BARR / HASSAN / SALIF
Office of the Debt Reconciliation power of Attorney
Legal Department.
Ministry of Finance,
Dakar,Senegal
+221765783217
BARR./ SALIF/
Dakar/Senegal
2/04/2016

LEGAL REPRESENTATION,
KIND ATTEND.
CONCERNING YOUR INTEREST TO REPRESENTING YOU TO OBTAIN A AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND POWER OF ATTORNEY AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE DAKAR. SENEGAL IN YOUR NAME.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF MAIL FROM THE YOUNG LADY, CONCERNING HOW TO GET THOSE REQUESTED DOCUMENT SIGN BY FATHER STATE LAWYER AND CHIEF JUSTICE, TO IN POWER IT HAVE A VERY STRONG HAND TO CARRY OUT THE TRANSACTION WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.

BEFORE I CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES I HAVE TO GO TO FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL TO FIND OUT THE COST AND THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING THOSE REQUESTED DOCUMENT, WHAT EVER SHALL BE THE RESPOND AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU WITH IMMEDIATELY EFFECT.

HENCE FORT, YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AS TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT IS REQUESTED. AS TO ENABLE ME TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT IN YOUR NAME THE YOUNG LADY HAS FORWARD ME HIS LATE FATHER DEATH CERTIFICATE SO YOU ARE TO OBTAIN A AFFIDAVIT AND POWER OF ATTORNEY AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR SENEGAL.

YOUR NAME...................................................
YOUR AGE ......................................................
YOUR OCCUPATION...........................................
COUNTRY..........................................................
YOUR ADDRESS.................................................
PHONE NUMBER...............................................
SCAN AND ATTACH YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY OF YOUR COUNTRY ID CARD...............................................

THEREBY, TO KNOW CERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE AFFIDAVIT DOCUMENTS AND THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.
AFTER I COME BACK FROM THE HIGH COURT I WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THEIR REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICE.

YOURS IN SERVICE
BARR./ SALIF/(ESQ)
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS

HEADER:
Return-Path: <advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.209] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2016 21:45:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2016 21:45:50 -0000
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016
From: advocate hassansalif <advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: advocate hassansalif <advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com>
Subject: SEND ME YOUR IMFORMATION IMMEDIATELY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Honey hope that all is fine with you together with your health and work which is very important to me, if so thank be to God who made it possible in your life today, as for me am not fine due to my present condition here in the refugee camp, am suffering and dying since i lost all my entire family in the middle of war, even to fee my self is very big problem to me, can you imagine that since yesterday i did not feed my self, am hungry as am reply your email. But my happy is that the bank will transfer my late father money into your account once those requested documents send to the bank.

Thank you for updating me that you have contacted the lawyer, please make sure that the lawyer issue those documents and send to the bank, so that my late father money will transfer into your account, once the bank received those requested documents from us, my late father money will transfer into your account, then you can from my late father money send me some amount that i will use secure my travel document to join you over to your country.

Honey i promised that i and you will invest my late father money there in your country, the bank is waiting, Rev. father just give me little time to reply your email, i have to go back to the refugee camp to continue my fasting and prayer, so that my late father money will transfer into your account, hope to hear from you with good news that you have receive those document from the lawyer and send to the bank, with God all things are possible.

Yours miss Olivia.

Hello

i have be thinking about you. when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you.

please think about my condition here i have been thinking about it since.

please reply me back and let me know how you have gone with lawyer for the documents ok

am waiting to read from you soon

ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
BARR / HASSAN / SALIF
Legal Department.
Ministry of Finance,
Dakar,Senegal
+221765783217
BARR./ SALIF/
Dakar/Senegal
4/04/2016

Note.
that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fees including the stamp duty fees and the notary stamp and authentication fees.

This money is needed in cash to pay to the federal high court of Senegal before they will issue the power of attorney and affidavit of oath documents to me. After the payment has made to them at the federal high court of Dakar, Senegal. They shall issue the power of attorney to me i will forward it to you in one working day.

FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($420.00)TO BE PAID AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL.

THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS ($400.00)TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS ($340.00) TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT..

AUTHENTICATION STAMP ($320.00)TO BE PAID IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT COURT

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND ($1,480.00) ONLY TO BE PAID AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

AMOUNT IN WORDS: (ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY UNITED STATED DOLLARS) TO BE PAID AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT. THAT WILL IN POWER ME START PROCESSING THOSE REQUESTED DOCUMENT.

Therefore you are advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee , Notary and stamp duty fees. and address there in Upon the receipt of the said amount we will commence the processing immediately, Which will be ready in one working day and bear your full name. after the money have been paid in federal high court.i shall start processing the need document power of attorney and affidavit of Oath sign by father state lawyer and chief justice, .with me you have a Good advantage. Send the fees through Western Union or money gram with the same information as follows;.

COUNTRY.......................................................................SENEGAL
CITY................................................................................DAKAR
RECEIVER NAME.........................................................HASSAN SALIF
SENDER NAME..............................................................
QUESTION......................................................................YES
ANSWERS.......................................................................YES
TRACK NUMBER OF THE MONEY............................

YOURS IN SERVICE
BARR./ SALIF/(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:40 am

my good friend
how is your day and work hope fine . what is the problem that makes you not mail since even if you are not willing to help me again you better let me know than to keep silent putting in thinking over my stuitaion please reply me today and let me know what is the problem because bank is waiting for us to bring the documents before the transfer can be made very successfully ok. am waiting to read from you today

ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
BARR / HASSAN / SALIF
Legal Department.
Ministry of Finance,
Dakar,Senegal
+221765783217
BARR./ SALIF/
Dakar/Senegal
7/04/2016

ATTEND.
MR. ,
I READ YOUR MAIL, FOR YOUR INTEREST TO ISSUE THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS THE BANK NEED TO TRANSFER THE YOUNG LADY FATHER FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, I HAS TRY MY POSSIBLE BEST TO REGISTERED YOUR FILE AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT, AND ANY DELAY YOU MIGHT CAUSE IN SENDING THE FEES ($1,480.00) IN THIS WEEK, THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT WILL CANCEL YOUR FILE.

NOTE, ONCE I RECEIVE THE MONEY IN THIS WEEK I PROMISED TO PREPARE THOSE DOCUMENT IN ONE WORKING DAY AND SEND YOU THE COPY AND SEND THE ORIGINAL COPY TO THE BANK OF SCOTLAND.

I ADVICE YOU TO USE THIS MY SECRETARY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS TO MADE THE PAYMENT BY TODAY AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU ATTACH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT. THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAIS AS FOLLOWS.

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER:...........MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK:.............................UBA, SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS:.....................................UBA Sénégal, Route des Almadies Zone 12 lot D
SWIFT CODE:.............................................UNAFSNDA
IBAN NUMBER:.........................................SN153 01301 301070002829 41
BANK CODE:..............................................SN153
CODE GUICHET:........................................01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER:................................301070002829
CLE RIB:.......................................................41

YOURS IN SERVICE
BARR./ SALIF/(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 am

Dear hope that all is fine with you together with your health and work which is very important to me, if so thank be to God who made it possible in your life today, as for me am not fine due to my present condition here in the refugee camp, am suffering alot since i lost all my entired family in the middle of war, my condition is too bad, even to feed my self is very big problem to me, am hunger as am writing to you now, that is why God sent you to help me out from this prison refugee camp together with my late father money. You are God sent to help me out.

Thank you for updating me in all you are going with the lawyer and thank for let me know that you will send the money to the lawyer by today, make sure that you send the money today as you promised, to enable the lawyer prepare those documents in your name and send the copy to you and send the original to the bank, so that the bank will transfer my late father money $6.5 millions into your account, once the bank receive those documents from us my late father money will transfer into your account, then you will from my late father money send me some amount that i will use secure my travel documents to start come over to your country and start a new life with you and continue my study there i and you will invest my late father money there in your country.

Dear My family will be yours why yours will be mine. You are God sent to help me, as you can see that the bank is waiting for the requested documents to transfer my late father into your account, please fast and send the money today and get back to me, i can wait to meet you over to your country as soon as possible my late father money get into your account. I just have a little time to reply your email, i have to go back to the refugee camp, hope to hear from you with good news that you have send the money to the lawyer by today, the bank is waiting, with God all things are possible.

Yours miss Olivia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

advocatehassansalif6@yahoo.com oliviamorgan3@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:44 pm

ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
BARR / HASSAN / SALIF
Legal Department.
Ministry of Finance,
Dakar,Senegal
+221765783217
BARR./ SALIF/
Dakar/Senegal
12/04/2016

ATTEND.
I READ YOUR MAIL, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR BANK REFUSED TO SEND THE MONEY INTO THE FIRST ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU, I THINK THE ERROR IS FROM YOUR OWN BANK NOT FROM THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT CONFIRMED THIS MORNING THAT IS CORRECT. THE ERROR MIGHT FROM YOUR OWN BANK.

I ADVICE YOU TO USE THIS DIFFERENCE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND MADE THE PAYMENT BY TODAY AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU ATTACH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT.

ACCOUNT HOLDER.................MARTIN TONY GEORGE
NAME OF THE BANK...............BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS......................YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER................0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5
BANK CODE..............................SN100
CODE AGC................................01022
RIB...............................................92
SWIFT CODE.............................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.............................................SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

NOTE, I HAVE TRY ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO SECURE YOUR FILE AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT BECAUSE THE HIGH COURT WANT TO CANCEL YOUR FILE IF ANY DELAY IN PAYING THERE FEES.

NOTE, IF YOUR BANK REFUSE TO SEND THE MONEY TO YOU VIA BANK ACCOUNT I SEND TO YOU NOW, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KINDLY USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, IT SAVE AND SECURE. AND I VERY SURE THAT YOUR BANK HAS WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BECAUSE IS VERY EASY WAY TO SEND MONEY WITHOUT PROBLEM. KINDLY SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IF THE SAME ERROR HAPPEN AGAIN. THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU IS CORRECT.

HERE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.

COUNTRY.......................................................................SENEGAL
CITY................................................................................DAKAR
RECEIVER NAME.........................................................HASSAN SALIF
SENDER NAME..............................................................
QUESTION......................................................................YES
ANSWERS.......................................................................YES
TRACK NUMBER OF THE MONEY............................

Honey hope that all is fine with you if so thank be God who made it possible in your life today, i try to communicate with you on phone yesterday more than three times but you refused to pick up your call, why can you pick up your phone, i really want to hear your voice. please call me with this Rev. father John phone number 00221709778701, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Olivia Morgan from Sudan that live in refugee camp, Rev. father will send for me to speak with you. please call me today so that i will see your seriousness.

I read the mail that you have try many time to send the money to the lawyer, unfortunate some error occure, now i have try to communicate with the lawyer now if he have send your different account, the lawyer reply me that he has sent you different account where to send the money, and he has told you if the same error occure again, then you can try to send the money through western union or money gram. Dear is better you send the money to the lawyer through western union or money because is more faster so that the lawyer will receive the money by today and get the document ready by tomorrow and send them to the bank, so that the bank will transfer my late father money $6.5 millions into your account by next week.

The bank is waiting, i dont want the federal high to think that you are not serious to get those documents and cancel your file at federal high court. please help me, the bank is waiting too, i dont want the bank to use those documents as law against my late father money. please help me, the bank is waiting, I really want to be with you as soon as possible because i have suffer a lot in this prison refugee camp, the bank is waiting, Can you iamgine that since yesterday i did not eat food, am hunger as am writing to you this mail, please help me, you are God sent to help me out together with my late father money, hope to hear from you with good news that you have send the money to the lawyer, either in the bank account he sent you or in western Union or money gram, the bank is waiting. With God all things are ossible.

Yours miss Olivia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Dear I just read the bank mail, hope you read the same, while you keep silence, is lie yo are not serious to help me. i have try all my possible best to beg the lawyer since yesterday, even i cry and cry for the lawyer to help us, after my late father money transfer into your account, you from my late father money pay him his money back. I beg ad beg the lawyer a lot, even cry and cry for him, but the lawyer refused and said that the fees is for the federal high court, the fees is not for him. And the lawyer promised to help us once he receive the fees from you.

Dear my condition is too bad, even to feed my self is very big problem to me, can you imagine that since yesterday i did not feed my self, am hunger as am writing to you, i dont have father, i dont have family and i dont have relative here, am like someone in the prison. Please help me because you are God sent to help me out together with my late father money. Please help me.

Honey please i beg you with the name of God to help me send the money to the lawyer by today, once you send the money by today, the lawyer will prepare those documents in your name and send them to the bank by tomorrow, and send you the copy for confirmation, by next week the bank will transfer my late father money $ 6.5 million into your account. Please help me, i promised you that once the bank receive those requested documents in this week, my late father money will transfer into your account by next week. Trust me, the bank is waiting.

Please send your bank account number to the bank and make sure that you send the money to the lawyer by today, so that the lawyer will help us prepare those documents and send to the bank b tomorrow, so that the bank will transfer my late father money into your account without wasting time, after the transfer done into your account, you from my late father money send me some amount that i will use secure my travel documents to join over to your country. I and you will invest my late father there in your country, hen i will continue my study there in your country.

Attach is my refugee camp identity, i want you to trust me, the money you are going to send to the lawyer will surely come back to you abodantly, the bank is waiting, i dont want the bank to use those documents as law against my late father and transfer it to world bank swizerland, the bank is waiting. But if you can help me, just send a copy of mail to the bank to stop and cancel your name in my late father ransaction file, so that i will pray to God to send me someone that i trust that will help me. Gte bac to me as soon as possible, the ban is waiting, we have only 3 days to meet up with the bank so that my late father money will transfer into your account, and if the documents did not send before the bank date, my late father money will transfer to world bank, that means i will lost my late father money.

I just have little time to reply your mail, hope to hear from you with good news that you have send the money to the lawyer by today and get back to me, the bank is waiting. But if you can not help me, just tell me or contact the bank to stop and cancel your name in my late father transaction file, so that i will look for someone that can help me, the bank is waiting. reply me with your opinion now or send the money to the lawyer. the bank is waiting, i can fold my hands watching the bank to transfer my ate father money to world bank. Gte bac to me with your opinion. WIth god all things are possible.

Yours miss Olivia.

ID2MOD.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.