Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian4n@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

vivian4n@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:05 am

Skype ID:
live:vivian4n

Profile Elements:
Name: okokbe4u
I am a: Female
Height: 5.3 ft / 162 cm
Body type: Slim
Starsign: Taurus
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Seeking: Male
For: Relationship
City: delhi
Descr. of myself: i am good looking for a nice looking men.i am good looking for a nice looking men.i am good looking for a nice looking men.
Descr. what I am looking for: i am good looking for a nice looking men.i am good looking for a nice looking men.

PM:
okokbe4u
Hi Dear, i want to be your new friend please write with my email id vivian4n@hotmail.com

E-mail:
My Dear

How are you doing presently over there in your country, I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

My name is Miss Vivian John. I am 24 years old from south Sudan the only surviving daughter of late JOHN AWUKO, my father was killed in a plane crash. My father and other top Military officers from south Sudan top government officials was on board when the plane crashed some time ago,My lovely mother and one of my brother died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Her aim was to kill me.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now at Missionary Central under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
I have a project which i will need your assistance but i will give you all the details in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you with photo soonest.

Happy to be your new friend,
Yours Vivian,

HEADER;
Return-Path: <vivian4n@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W62 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 21 Mar 2016

Photo sent with E-mail:
Capture.PNG

Profile Elements:
Vivian John /
Active on December 20th 2015

Profile Photos:

FB1.PNG

FB2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vivian4n@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello My Dearest,

Thanks for your mail and concern about me. Right now am in Senegal at Missionary Central under a Reverend father's care . Truly i don't know you before but is the will of God for me to contact you. The main reason i am contacting you is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment, for my Late father deposited the sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars with my name as the beneficiary in bank. I want to invest this money in your country and continue my education there.I lost my passport but i will process new one soon.
what i need from you is for you to see that the money is transfer to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.
I want you to take me as one of your best friend, love or sister and to take care of my affairs, i am sorry to tell you that since the death of my parents i have seen hell.

I believe that bad times are temporary phase of life. i believe in destiny and God fearing. i lost my phone this is the phone number you can use to reach me ( +221-779570048 ) this phone number belong to Reverend David Johnson, he is the Reverend in charge of church in Missionary where i am staying in Senegal,any time you call tell him that you want to speak with me. i lost my phone i am using Reverend David Johnson phone to receive calls until i replace my lost phone.

But i will like to know you better first.
Tell me about yourself
How old are you?
what type of work are you doing?
Give me your phone number

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,

Yours lovely Vivian

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221779570048
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:21 am

My Dear Love

Thanks for your concern about me. May Almighty God bless you abundantly Amen. I hope to join you at your country soon. My late father deposited the sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand dollars with my name as the beneficiary in London United Kingdom Bank for my future but now am in Senegal things are difficult for me in this place. I know you are aware of the war and political problem in my country South Sudan.

I would like to invest this money into properties and hotels but i will need your directive because i did not have investment knowledge. I want to study business administration in one of the best university in your country, i will start my school process when i come there.

I want to live in your country because your country is economically stable and peaceful. I’m fleeing violence and persecution from my country men to avoid the cycle of killing and vengeance the traditional ruler had ordered the youths of my village against my tribe in South Sudan. The death of my father and my mother has render me as an orphan and my whole world was turn upside down. i am temporarily living here until bank release my money.
I can not come to your country now because i did not have money to buy my air ticket and other traveling expense, i will come to your country immediately bank transfer this money to you, when bank transfer the money you send to me a enough money which will covers my traveling expense.

please i have some important questions which have been disturbing me, and i will like you to answer all of them from your inner most heart before i will introduce you to the bank as my representative whom i have chosen to stand on my behalf to claim the deposited money.

The questions is.....................................

Please i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal?
I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country once the money is being transferred to your account?.
I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents so as to come over to meet you over there in your country as soon as the money is being transferred to your account?.
I will like to know if you will really be there for me?

Please this is what i will like you to clear me from your heart of trust to me. Once you agreed with this few words, Send me your full name and your full contact address so that i will write nomination letter to the bank to introduce you as my trustee. And after that i will give you the Bank information's.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours lovely

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivian4n@hotmail.com halifax-account@scotlandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:13 am

My Dear love ,

I thank you ones again for your kindness over my life here in Missionary hostel, thank you for your care and confidence to me not minding the distance. I really thank you for the love and concern. Almighty God will bless you. i am trying to keep everything as a top secret till we meet together in your country after the transfer. Please My love, i have not told anyone except you and the Rev father about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,and i am afraid of loosing this money to the people that i have never meet before.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's.I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf. You will have 35% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their email information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS:
HBOS -Halifax Bank Of Scotland.
Flat 09 Ronceville
Great Western Road
JE 1 5 PX - St. Helier.
Tel/ +447-045-701-434,
Fax: + 448701309015
Email:( halifax-account@scotlandmail.com )

Contact Person:Dr Johnson brown/Extension:01 (Operation Manager)
Escrow Account Manager.
Mr James smith/,Extension:07
Switch Boards:
Name of depositor: LATE JOHN AWUKO
Account Number.30882007899
Next of Kin: MISS VIVIAN JOHN AWUKO
Amount $3.5million united states dollars.

My dear , i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. My prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there in your country.

Awaiting to hear the good news from you soonest as you contact the bank through their emails for the transfer.
Yours Love,
Miss Vivian.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447045701434
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

Fax: +448701309015
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Good Evening ,

I understood your last mail. Thanks for your love and caring,
i appreciate your efforts to my future. i am looking forward to meet you soon.
please copy this and feel the mail Below and send to the Bank.

Good Day Sir,

I am Mr ......

I am the foreign partner of Miss Vivian John Awuko.
Her late father deposited some amount of $3.5 million
dollars in your Bank before his death.

So, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her and transfer the amount of $3.5million
dollars deposited by her late father account in your Bank of which she is the next of kin into
my account in my country. I am waiting for your feed back sir, with the requires on how to transfer
the money into my account to enable her join me here in my country after the transfer.

Yours Sincere
Mr.....
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivian4n@hotmail.com halifax-account@scotlandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:09 pm

WELCOME TO HBOS - HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND /FLAT (09) RONCEVILLE GREAT WESTERN ROAD JE 15 PX-ST HELIER.

Halifax Bank®: International Transfer Unit:

Office Of The Director,Claims Verification And International/Remittance Department of Halifax Bank Of Scotland.

Attention ,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail.
Find attachment below for more details.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Johnson Brown.
Foreign Remittance Manager

Halifax Bank®:Customers Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Halifax Bank Limited

HBOS - HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND. DISCLAIMER:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
2016 Halifax Bank of Scotland,London Branch. All Rights Reserved.
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Halifax Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Halifax Bank shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at halifax-account@scotlandmail.com

Online Banking

2016 Halifax Bank of Scotland. All Rights Reserved.

Header:
Return-Path: <halifax-account@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [41.82.43.254] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 31 Mar 2016
From: "HALIFAX BANK SCOTLAND" <halifax-account@scotlandmail.com>
Cc: vivian4n@hotmail.com

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.43.254<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Document:

20160331230119-1768d5a4-me.png

Text from Document:
Bank or ScotlandFlot as W Grant
WeshmRoocLJEl 5PX~SLHOIer
m;+447045 7104341445701319015
FUND EXISTENCE CONFIRMATION
Attention
We acknowledge the receipt of your mail, We wish to confirm to you of the true
existence of the fund with our bank. We have earlier been informed about you by
Vivian John Awuko the next of kin that she wishes you to be her trustee! representative
for the claim of her late father’s deposit, Late Mr John Awuko is our customer who
deposited sum substantial amount of Money with our Bank, he deposited with our Bank
a sum of $3.5 million united states dollars with Account Number (30882007899).
Reference to your request for release of Late Mr. John Awuko deposited fund ,before
our bank shall proceed to release this fund to you, your partner Vivian John Awuko
should provide and forward to our bank the under listed documents on your behalf to
enable us transfer this fund to you.
1. Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said
fund on her behalf.
2.Trustee Mandate from Senegal High court of Justice
3.The death certificate of Late Mr. John Awuko confirming his death.
4.Affidavit Support from Senegal High court of Justice
The above mentioned documents are compulsory. and are needed to protect our interest.
yours, the next of kin alter the claims. The documents and information’s is part of the
our security protocols to avoid an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by
some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his
privacy. Failure to provide these documents this fund shall not be release. on receipts
of the above mentioned documents we shall process your claim and transfer this fund to
your Bank Account within 72 hours.
Yours Faithfully
Mr Johnson Brown.
Foreign Remittance Manager
07045 7lo 434
Halifax Registration and Renewal of Sole Proprmship. Partnership. C orporation. Business Incorporation

Added Phone Number:
+447045710434
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:21 am

My dear love

Good Day

How are you today? i hope your fine over there. Thanks for your love and caring, i appreciate your efforts to my future. i am looking forward to meet you soon.

I have study what the bank reply. The bank is requesting for four documents before they will transfer this money to you. i have only a copy of my late father death certificate, i did not have the other three documents i will go to Senegal Court to look for a lawyer because bank said that i should contact a lawyer from Senegal High Court to represent us in this transaction. i will go to Senegal Court now and look for a lawyer, i will send you mail when i comes back. Am waiting for your reply soonest.

Yours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello My Dear

I thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

I went to office of Mr.Francisco Benante a lawyer. i told him about you and the papers bank need before they will transfer this money to you. the lawyer said that he will provide those papers in Three days and the bank will transfer this money to you immediately he send this papers to the bank. He told me to give you his contact information to contact him for further discussion. Here is the lawyer contact please contact him now, so that he will get this papers for us. I want you to help me for things are difficult for me in this place so that i will come over there to meet you soon.

Barrister Mr.Francisco Benante Esq/
Address: 447 Hlm 6 Grand Dakar.
His private email address:( franciscobenantelaw@gmail.com)
( franciscobenantelaw@lawyer.com )
Office Telephone Number: (+221-769-052-138 )

I will be waiting for you Reply.
From my deepest heart.
Yours Vivian.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221769052138
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivian4n@hotmail.com franciscobenantelaw@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 pm

FRANCISCO BENANTE LAW FIRM 447 Hlm 6 Grand Dakar.Dakar Senegal Phone.+221-769-052-138 franciscobenantelaw@gmail.com

Sir,

Please note that I am in receipt of your mail. Your partner Miss Joyce John has told me about you and the fund her late father left in bank for her. I wish to thank you for accepting to use me as your legal representative to this transaction.
To Process the documents it will need the following information from you as it is really need to appear on the documents,

A:Your Full Name.............
B:Your Telephone Number..........
C:Your House Address............
D:Send a photocopy of your passport or your ID-Cards
E.Your Occupation..........
D.Your Age................

With Best Regards
Mr.Francisco Benante LLB ESQ
Solicitors and Property Consultants

HEADER:
Return-Path: <franciscobenantelaw@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x241.google.com (mail-vk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::241])
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016
Subject: BARR (DR) FRANCISCO BENANTE (ESQ) (SENIOR ADVOCATE)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.