Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com lontoasdf@yahoo.com.vn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com lontoasdf@yahoo.com.vn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:44 am

Return-Path: <lontoasdf@yahoo.com.vn>
To: <.>
Reply-To: lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:59:58 -0800
Subject: Hi Dear

Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i was just going through the Internet search when i found your email address, I want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my private email address() for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me.

bye

Lisa
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com lontoasdf@yahoo.com.vn

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:22 pm

The email address lontoasdf@yahoo.com.vn could be hacked or spoofed.

Yahoo E-mail also listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=43989&p=98962#p98962

HI Dear,

Thanks for your response

Let me properly introduce my self by telling you a little about me.I also want you to do the same in your next mail to enable us know more about each other. It is very important you your pics as this is the first step of a true and fruitful relationship,by me seeing your photographs and as you have seen mine,then we can now decide if we can move together along and make things work out for us. I am the kind of person that don't like wasting people's time and i don't like people wasting mine too because i am a very busy person.

I must say i like a relationship with respect love and caring but with that fire to keep it burning.... things have to be intense and at the same time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individual. I love pleasing and being pleased, I like equal relationship
rather than being submissive or dominating. I like men with strong personality, but all in peace, no war, no games. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other's needs and caring and respecting them.

Understanding the other's limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religion will posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other too well but I will really like to have you as a friend after receiving , I am a single lady of 29 years old,

Currently i am Medical Doctor by profession, I work with St Elizabeth Health Care in the US and some times in UK to support our branch there in United Kingdom,I am also a French nationality,cos my mum is from France why my dad is from US, Who knows, i can visit you some day if i have vacation and if God almighty permit too.

I am sending some of my photographs to you and i am also sending the one with my colleagues in the hospital,tell me more about your self and send some few pictures
Yours
Lisa

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.198] by tm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2016 08:00:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2016 08:00:00 -0000
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Reply-To: <lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com>
Subject: Little about my self,also tell me about your self too

PHOTOS USED:
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture5.PNG (215.45 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lisawilliams2151@yahoo.com lontoasdf@yahoo.com.vn

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:37 am

The scammer is abusing stolen pictures of Alison Angel - reported already in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13451 (romance scams) and viewtopic.php?f=20&t=41600 (blackmail scams/sextortion).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.