Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

queenetlife@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

queenetlife@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:37 am

Return-Path: <queenetlife@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:19:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Miss Miracle Omani <queenetlife@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello

Hello My name is Miracle,

I am a pretty little girl not married, I saw your profile and became interested in you, I will like to have a good friendship with you,please writ me back, so that i can tel you more about me,hope that we can establish a good friendship among themselves,

I would like to know more about you, please write me back so that i can tell you more about myself and send you some copes of my pictures.
Yours in love Miracle
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: queenetlife@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello Dearest
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you.

First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Miracle am 23 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Dr.Omani Andrew My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days but he was poisoned by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was baby and since then life have not been easy foe me, and my fathers death linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!

Before the death of my father in August 2009 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $5.5 million US DOLLARS ( five million five hundred thousand USA dollars) in Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of king to the money.But now am in Dakar Senegal refugee camp because i have no helping hand but the only person i have is Reverend Milk who took me as his daughter and contacting you through his office computer.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, Now I have make a contact with the bank and the say that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me to transfer the money into your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of king.I am just 23 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do. Now I want a guardian out side Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because.

I we give you 35% from the money as soon you received and i want you to help me out with out wresting of time. Please tell me more about you and send me...

YOUR NAME
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Please don't tell any body or any of your friends about this money untie the transfer is been don. please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent to help me out and am going to give you percentage as you want.

Please call me with the Rev. Father's Milk number.( +221-707-683-878) and tell him that you want to speak with miss Miracle Omani so that he can send for me in the hostel. Yours Miracle

HEADER:
Return-Path: <queenetlife@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2016 08:05:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Mar 2016 08:05:28 -0000
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Miss Miracal <queenetlife@yahoo.com>
Subject: AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Photos Received:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Profile Elements:
Mracle Omani / mracle.omani
Active on: March 20th, 2016
No Friends....

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (294.72 KiB) Viewed 1694 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (146.22 KiB) Viewed 1694 times

Phone Number:
+221707683878
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.